Saturday, January 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 21 2017

Searching for architectural services? Then contact our efficient and expert team to find out more about our various services, created to meet your exact needs. All our professionals have tons of experience which guarantees you'll get only the very best. We're waiting to hear from you and to answer any questions you may have on how we can best serve your needs. Let us prove our devotion to you as we promise to maintain the highest level of quality and commitment. Your satisfaction is our only concern. Contact us right now and let us show you all the amazing options we have.

For more infomation >> Need Architectural Services In Lancaster PA Call 717 776 6337 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

COLOR CHANGING BROW PENCIL?! ybf Brow Color First Impressions Review - Duration: 6:46.

Hey guys, welcome back to my channel!

Today I'm doing a quick first impressions video

I'm running out the door,

I've got places to be,

it's Friday night girl

but my brows are not on

and I have a new product and it sounds really funky

so I wanted to try it out on camera with you guys

for the first time.

It's by the brand ybf

which stands for 'Your Best Friend'

and this is their Automatic Brow Pencil

in Universal Taupe.

So these retail for $12 each

you can get them at HSN

and ybfbeauty.com

obviously, their website.

And the funky thing about it is

is it says it has 22 different shades

in this one pencil.

It says it works for blondes, brunettes,

red, black, salt and pepper

and platinum silver.

And it has customizable coverage

so pretty much it says the color changes based on

the amount of pressure

for a natural match every time.

So I'm like afraid to press too hard

and they're gonna be like black

or I'm not gonna press light enough

and it's gonna look like I have silver brows.

So I'm really interested to see if we can do some swatches

and like get some different colors

out of this. I don't know

if it means that or

like taupe,

like 'everyone looks good in taupe'

sort of thing?

It's supposed to have a thin precision tip

it has a spoolie on one end.

This feels really heavy,

and like NICE,

quality packaging.

It's not cheap.

The caps don't feel like they're going to fall off.

And it's automatic, so you don't have to

sharpen it, which is perfect because

I hate doing that,

ain't nobody got time for that!

It says it's formulated to adhere to skin,

it's paraben free,

it won't budge once it sets

but it looks natural

and all of their products have the Smart Active Immune Complex

in them,

which has extracts from the earth.

So this sounds very funky,

it's supposed to make you look younger looking

So it's currently wrapped in plastic

so let's get this show on the road

Ya girl needs some brows.

I have not been feeling confident in my brow ability at all

whatsoever these days

because, I don't know,

I just keep goofing them up!

So I really haven't been doing them a ton lately

but I've been dying to try this out, so let's go!

I really hope that's in focus.

So here it is again,

it has this really pretty maroon packaging

there's the spoolie

and here's the infamous pencil.

And it has a really small tip

So, let's do some swatches

I'll do it like really light

Whoa

Whoa!

That does look kind of like it could work

on silver hair

Let's do slightly darker, that looks

taupe-y

Darker...

Wow that's like a darker brown

DARK

This is kind of crazy.

It doesn't look like it's coming out of the same product

Let me do one like super light

Okay, so that's like a really light taupe

over there, it's not actually

silver.

It kind of looked like it at first.

Black brows might have a hard time

with this because

that's like really dark,

that's with me going over it multiple times,

urgh!

Yeah they get darker brown

but none of them are really black.

So, I think this could definitely work for blondes

if you use it really light,

but that's with any taupe color.

So I don't know how unique that is,

let me know if you guys think it looks like that came from different pencils

or not, I'm kind of on the fence.

So let's try to fill these babies in.

Don't make fun of how much I suck at filling in my non-existant brows

I was doing really good

for awhile

and then things started going downhill.

See it's this part right here

I always goof up.

Like it's always either too dark,

or, I don't know.

I have to put my hand at a funny angle.

This feels kind of like waxy

like I do have to apply a lot

of pressure

to get a lot of color.

But I think the color does look really good

it's pretty much what I always fill in my eyebrows with.

It's a good neutral taupe-y color

that will work if you're brunette,

or blonde ish,

or whatever the crap this is.

This is - you know what this is?

This is 'I'm away at college

and I haven't called my hairdresser

to make an appointment

since I don't even know when'

probably like August!

It's like I'm trying to do an ombre

because I have like roots and then the ends

are the lightest

but no, it's just grown out

highlights.

Ha ha ha.

If you want to see another brow product

I tried out,

I tried out the

PUR Cosmetics Browder

product

in my Get Ready With Me Full Face of First Impressions

So go check out that video

I tried out lots of things there

Oh my God, how do I do this.

I did them really cool in my

Goth Barbie makeup tutorial

and I've been trying to repeat that

ever since, but I can't.

It's not the product, it's just me

not being great at brows.

Because this looks a little silly right now.

This is where the spoolie comes in.

Ooh and it does twist back down nicely

which is nice,

the ColourPop Brow Pencil does not do that

and it drives me insane!

So this spoolie,

the bristles are very long,

and very easy to move

they're kind of soft.

So it's not blending as much as say, the ColourPop Brow Pencil

like that spoolie,

all the bristles are not as soft.

But they're a little too hard.

This is almost a little TOO soft.

But it is still blending.

If you have any tips, like tell me how I'm doing my brows wrong.

I never know..

I think I just extend them too much here,

but they're supposed to go in that far,

and mine just don't naturally grow there.

I don't know, let me know in the comments,

but be nice about it haha.

So what do you guys think?

Did it look like different colors

coming out of one brow pencil?

Do my eyebrows look awesome right now?

More than they usually do

in my videos?

Did I totally eff that up

and it's not the product's fault?

Let me know what you think down below,

I think I'm gonna have to meddle with these a little bit

off camera. I don't know.

Like I said, I've been battling with the brow

So, I don't know, I feel like that was really easy

and I feel like they look somewhat natural

and normal.

Maybe a little dark.

They look more red on camera

than in real life, but they match my hair

I like this product, I'm definitely gonna keep using it

and playing with it. That was really easy

and I like the spoolie.

It works.

I think if you're a redhead or a blonde

you could definitely get lighter colors out of this

but it just doesn't go much past really dark brown.

So let me know what you thought of this video

I hope you give it a thumbs up

if you like it.

Leave me a comment down below

and we can talk,

and subscribe and join the GlamBamFam

if you haven't already,

and I will see you guys in my next video!

3,2,1, BAM!

For more infomation >> COLOR CHANGING BROW PENCIL?! ybf Brow Color First Impressions Review - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

The LEGO Batman Movie

For more infomation >> The LEGO Batman Movie

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

SG#6 - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> SG#6 - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 CDI Elegance Automaat 5deurs Airco,Navigatie - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 CDI Elegance Automaat 5deurs Airco,Navigatie - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2017 01 21 14h15m46s D - Duration: 1:34:00.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2017 01 21 14h15m46s D - Duration: 1:34:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to make homemade hot chocolate ::// make homemade hot chocolate - Duration: 1:06.

Ingredients 1 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 3/4 cup water 2/3 cup skim evaporated milk 3/4 tsp. vanilla flavoring A handful of miniature marshmallows

Make the cocoa mixture. Combine 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder and 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar in a bowl. Stir the ingredients a bit to combine them.

Pour ¾ cups of water into another bowl or cup. Make sure it's microwave-safe.

Pour ¾ cups of water into another bowl or cup. Make sure it's microwave-safe.

Pour 2/3 cup skim evaporated milk into another cup. Microwave it on high for 1 minute. Then, pour the warm milk into the mug with the water and cocoa mixture.

Add ¾ tsp. of vanilla flavoring. Stir well to combine the ingredients. Then, place a few mini marshmallows in the cup.

Serve. Enjoy the taste of this cup of delicious hot chocolate with mini marshmallows -- if you'd like to treat a friend, just double the ingredients when you start making your hot chocolate, or repeat the process

For more infomation >> How to make homemade hot chocolate ::// make homemade hot chocolate - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

SINBAD LE MARIN (1947) Bande Annonce Sous-Titrée Français (en option) - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> SINBAD LE MARIN (1947) Bande Annonce Sous-Titrée Français (en option) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna - Ambar ii spune lui Simon ca Luna e indragostita de Matteo - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna - Ambar ii spune lui Simon ca Luna e indragostita de Matteo - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

MY OWN MERCHANDISE!? - Duration: 0:24.

Hey guys,welcome to my new video i have a new merchandise shop check it out in the description!!

For more infomation >> MY OWN MERCHANDISE!? - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

Kirby Buckets: Warped - Disn...

For more infomation >> Kirby Buckets: Warped - Disn...

-------------------------------------------

Christopher Waltz on Donald Trump - Duration: 1:27.

Don´t you have to accept for Trump a bit

the presumption of innocence?

To allow him a period of grace and say:

We will wait first and match him with his actions?

You mean, we invalidate everything that he said?

And say: No hard feelings, does´t matter, he didn't appealer torture?

He didn't say: If we have atomic weapons, you could use them.

He didn't say: Mexicans are rapists and drug dealer.

And I mean the list goes on and on

We pretend that it was never said?

And we say: Maybe he is a really funny companion.

Why? You can´t unsay something that was said.

And Obama himself said in the meeting with trump:

"We have to work that Trump feels welcome.

And if Trump succeeds, the whole nation succeeds."

Really?

If Trump succeeds with what he announced

the end will be reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment