Thursday, January 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 26 2017

Welcome back to our channel, Thes Unboxing I am John and behind the camera is Alice, say hello

Hello!

We are back again with another video which this time is a microphone

Rode, I think you say it like that

We had some problems with the microphone we are using at the moment

Alice said we should buy from Rode because everyone has them

I don't really like it when everyone gets a specific brand

When everyone is buying an iPhone, I'm buying something else

When everyone is buying a Samsung, I'm buying something else

I buy AMD products when the majority buy Intel

I generally don't like to follow with the majority

I listened to Alice and bought this because she said it's very good and can be connected to any camera.

True enough, you can connect it to a DSLR

So, I decided to try it

Let's see what's inside the box and then test it to see if it's worth the extra

compared to the cheap microphone that's on the camera at the moment

Here we have the Videomic go from Rode,

that's how I say it, I don't know how you say it

Lightweight On-camera microphone,

so it's for a camera as you can see from the picture

This microphone is made in Australia (stated on the bottom of the box)

I didn't know that they made anything in Australia

Let's see what's on the outside of the box

It says it has clear and directional audio,

so it will record better at where you are aiming at and won't have any background noise

That's why you would buy this microphone to record what's in front of the camera and not all around

The jack is 3.5mm

On the side, we can see that it has 2 years warranty

It has this design

It doesn't need battery and it is very light

Indeed, it is very light even with its box

It's so light that someone wouldn't know that this is a microphone that costs 70 euro

Before I forget this microphone costs 69 euro, most stores sell it for 69,

some stores sell it for a little bit more

On the side, we can see a DSLR with the microphone

Let's check out what's inside the box

Inside the box, we find the microphone

Let's put it at the side for now

A red cable, 3.5mm jack, stereo

With Rode logo

A quick start guide

Which explains how easy it is to connect to a camera

There is no Greek but I wasn't expecting any, however, it has English

Let's check out the microphone

The microphone comes with suspension as you can see

So, it will absorb any shakes given to the camera

On the back, it has a slot for the minijack, it has 'Made in Australia'

and the serial number written there too.

And, something up here which I'm not sure about

On the bottom, it has mount to put it on the camera

It's for all cameras, all cameras have the same mount for it

Let's remove this for the sound

On the side, it has some small holes that I can feel by touching it

I suppose they are for the sound on the sides

The same thing on the other side

Like it has a hole over here I suppose it has over here holes as well

Back here I can see the moving coil

And on the tip, it has foam

so it won't have any background noise

It feels very simple I don't know how good it is

It has the suspension though

We are going to test and compare to see if it is worth the 70 euro

This was the microphone Rode Videomic Go, there is also a pro version

Let's check it out in action

Since we are showing microphones, we will show you the old microphone

To listen too as well, now we have the Rode connected

To check out if there is a big difference Although, I can see on the volume bars on the camera

that it has a big difference

I bought this from Ebay

It was cheap, it costed around 8-9 Euro

It is a simple microphone

Something got stuck inside here

Its foam

You wouldn't expect a lot from a microphone that costed 8-9 euro

It has an adjustable mount with varies between 90-120 degrees

It was using a battery over here

A CR2 battery

It was working with this battery and was pretty good

It started lately to make some background noises so I decided to change it before it stops working

So, we got the Rode

We are going to compare the sound, you can check it as well of course

I am going to tell you what I think

Here we are again After he heard the sound,

I can say that it has a better sound and it sounds louder

But I was expecting something more from a microphone that costs 70 euros

It has good sound but I was expecting something better in comparison with the other that costed 7-8 euros

I am going to put it at the same distance as before, same spot for each microphone

I think that 69 euro with 9 euro should have had a bigger difference

We will change the mics now

This is the sound with the microphone that costed 9 euro, it might have been less, at 7-8 I don't remember

The sound is lower and with a little bit more background noise but it costs 9 euro

The other one that costs 69 should have no background noise

It has a background noise even though I am not a microphone expert I can tell that it has background noise

You can hear the sound difference, the choice is yours

Let's put the Rode back

This is the microphone from Rode

We will be using this for future videos,

we will also keep the previous one which we forgot to turn on sometimes, because it has a switch

We are going to keep it just in case something happens

As you can see the channel is improving, we got lights, a new microphone

I recommend the microphone to Sharigan and Gaming Castle, to Andriano

It is very nice

And don't forget whoever hasn't subscribed to subscribe Like, share, subscribe

and we will see you in the next video See you

For more infomation >> Rode VideoMic GO |Thes Unboxing-Review Greek+Eng Subs - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Talk To Me - Nightly

For more infomation >> Talk To Me - Nightly

-------------------------------------------

Déclic J'arrete de raler - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Déclic J'arrete de raler - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Comment DÉPASSER sa PEUR en VIDÉO ? - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Comment DÉPASSER sa PEUR en VIDÉO ? - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

"La La Land" Trailer

For more infomation >> "La La Land" Trailer

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft SkyWars - Tahlisizlik !!! - Bölüm 1 - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> Minecraft SkyWars - Tahlisizlik !!! - Bölüm 1 - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [7-Eleven] 9 kinds of Rich Lunch boxes ! Beef Galbi ...etc 5437kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 7:47.

Hi its Yuka (eng subs by ~Aphexx)

So, Today! tadaa I bought a bunch of the yummiest looking Bento boxes (meals) from 7-11

and I grabbed... (...counting) 9 of them

just 1 bento meal away from an even 10.... "so why didn't she buy 1 more" is what you may think...

but I really only wanted these 9 Items!!!!

yup. all. all... all of them are ones that I wanted to eat

and just quickly glancing over them they're all.... kinda very rich looking foods

they're all kind of far from healthy... but these sinful foods are the most delish

itadakimasu waa.... which one should I start off with? I just can't decide

the pasta doesn't taste as good if you let it sit for a while ~even more so than rice~ so perhaps I'll start with pasta?

first dish is the rich creamy crab pasta it got that wonderful rich crab aroma

the quality of 7-11's meals are amazing aren't they?

just look will ya' its got legit chunks of crab

the flavor of the crab is melts into the creamy tomato sauce its so deep, rich and flavorful

the flavor of crab is so wonderful

all done next up is a creamy pasta with tiny bits of fish roe

this one is another creamy dish I love cream pasta

I love the color of this rish roe is it better if I mix it first?

this is delish as well the fish roe mixes nicely with the creamy sauce and really

mellows out the whole flavor ~I think I might like this one more~

do I prefer regular cream pasta over the tomato and cream?

I didn't mix it up all the way and there is a bunch of roe here

tastes great to have that strong hit of fish roe

the fish roe really pops in your mouth

all done next up is an omurice (rice in omlette) with demiglace sauce

look at how plump and wriggly the egg is

I believe there is a ketchup fried rice within

there's stuff like onion in the demiglace sauce

the sauce has a deep flavor and is nice and sweet and it matches the mellow flavor of egg

eggs are so delish

the egg is thin yet made nice and fluffy

all done

gone in an instant hmm I should probably eat this doria cheese doesn't

taste as good when its cold

next is a curry hamburger doria with gooey melted cheese

the gooey melted part is what sold me on this

this Curry~~ aroma is intoxicating Curry and Cheese totes go nicely together

looks nice the rice is covered in curry

mmm delish the curry has a nice deep and rich flavor

and then to top it off you've got this hamburger and melted gooey cheese.... oh its not a baked cheese in this

its more of a cheese sauce instead. well I like them both either way

this is delish

I love how theres this giant piece of hamburger meat right on top here

all done this will the the 5th bento this is a loco moco with melted cheese

do you guys know what this white jiggly thing is over here?

its a soft boiled runny egg! I love you

K, lets break it open can you guys see it?

waaa~ omg it really is runny if you've gotta be skilled to make an egg that isn't all hard and solid

thankfully a skilled cook made this ~much thanks to the skilled 7-11 cook who made this~

K, this looks so delish!

ohhh.... its so delish this runny egg yolk is amazing!!

runny eggs have tremendous power to change things don't they

with just a simple runny yolk this dish is transformed and made so delish like this

this simple egg.. this rich tasting yolk mixes with the rice and is covered by this sweet and flavorful sauce

it makes for something that tastes verrrrrrry delish

this hamburger meat is also delish

all done next up is japanese style mochi doria with cheese

a dish that combines my favourite mochi (rice cake) with cheese and fish roe! what a wonderful doria dish

the mochi is so delish mochi and fish roe.. so good

this uses a white doria sauce it goes nicely with this fish roe

all done next is a butter chicken curry

I love eating naan with my butter chicken ~today we've got rice however...~

its nice and sweet with a nice butter flavor butter chicken curry makes me so happy

I like this one the most

all done lastly we've got some meat

the one that Kinoshita chose is this this grilled charcoal grilled beef Kalbi

look at how good this Kalbi looks on rice (Kalbi is sort of like a Korean BBQ)

what is with this unbeatable combination of rice and Kalbi?

in another life they must have been siblings

.... and I was probably one of them (part of the family?) because I love the taste so much

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

7-11's dishes were made so skillfully and were all delish

wow I can't believe they stocked 9 bento that were so rich and delicious looking that I just had to have

we are truly born into a wonderful and convenient age (( We livin' the life Y'all ))

thank you so much for all the convenience

I belive there is a convenience store near you be it 7-11 or a corner store

these were all delish won't you all give them a try? and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this

video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [7-Eleven] 9 kinds of Rich Lunch boxes ! Beef Galbi ...etc 5437kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] TVicton EP.11 (Music Core Mini Fanmeet) - Duration: 4:29.

EP11. 161210 Music Core Mini Fanmeeting!

[Before the mini fanmeet, Seungsik singing]

[Victon busy preparing for the mini fanmeet]

That scared me [Victon busy preparing for the mini fanmeet]

[Victon busy preparing for the mini fanmeet]

Hello. I was preparing for Christmas

I was looking at the fans since we have a fan meet after Music Core

I really want to see you

How cold it must be. It must be cold

Hello we are Victon's Hanse and Subin.

We had Music Core today

We are preparing

Why is that?

Because of our fan meet

We have our fan meet This is our first

This is our first fan meet

Subin, what did you prepare for your first fan meet?

I prepared... AEGYO

prepared Subin

Hanse hyung, what did you prepare?

I'll show it to you later

Hello. We are

Is it Music Core?

We just finished Music Core, so we're waiting for our fan meeting. It starts at 6:30, so there's still time

We're about to do our fan meet and all the lights are off

It's really dark. What the heck

What do you think? Everyone what do you think? When we're right about to do it, the sun set

What do you think. Oh we have lights? We were suppose to do it with sunlight, my heart hurts

Thank you for coming

It's cold. Make sure to dress warmly

We are getting ready. It's our first fan meeting

I feel excited and nervous, but when we're about to do the fan meet it got dark

Why did it get so dark, I can't see. Film my people who are waiting

What should we do? It must be cold. NOOOO~

We're going to go do our fanmeet

So exciting

Aigoo it's cold. Let's greet. New World! Hello we are Victon

Everyone, are you cold?

IT'S COOOLD. What should we do? We're sorry

Everyone we're sorry. Thank you for coming even though it's cold

Hi~ Do you want a cup of coffee?

[Coffee] got cold. Sorry

Last broadcast is nearing

I know you are going to wait for us

Of course of course

Did your ears get a bit warmer?

I'll see you later

Till now it has been Victon. Thank you

So pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment