Sunday, January 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 23 2017

*clapping snaps*

You cant laugh while I'm doing these!

I have a zit right where my bra is.

You can't be in this video.

I hate you.

I put on a fancy top!

Okay I wasn't planning on filming a video, but I was supposed to go get coffee, but then

Georgia kind of exploded and apparently we're supposed to get snow so everyone is freaking out

Traffic is bad.

Everywhere is closed.

But i look amazing!

So, I'm gunna film.

Here's the thing: I love sleep because sleeping is just mmmm.

Very good.

However, I feel like I'm wasting time all the time.

I feel like if I don;t sleep I'l have way more time to get everything that I need to

get done- done.

But I also need to sleep to function so you see my predicament.

Sleep is weird because you can be lying in bed fully exhausted, and your body is just

like, "hey what about that one thing that happened that one time and then you think

about it for 12 years and you never get sleep."

OR, it's you fall asleep and actually sleep for 12 years, and you wake up and you're like

"where am I!?"

I like sleeping.

It's very nice, but I feel like I'm wasting so much of my time.

I feel like I could be getting so much done.

I take melatonin because pain is something that happens.

Melatonin like knocks me out like KO "wapshh* Melatonin is so weird because it's not a drug

in the fact that it's all artificial?

weird chemicals or anything.

It's actual melatonin that your body produces and then you take it and we need more of this

and then you're like ahh and you fall asleep.

This isn't me saying take melatonin and your problems will be solved.

My problems were solved.

sorry.

Getting comfortable!

I don't know if maybe this is just a me problem...I know Nicole has it.

SO, it's at least an us problem.

I can be lying in bed chilling, reading, on my phone whatever, and think, "I could fall

asleep right now and it would be great."

But i need to brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, that whole ordeal.

Then when I do brush my teeth and put on my pajamas and get back into the same position

it's extremely uncomfortable all of the sudden.

Why is your body so strange!?

Why do we just acknowledge that when it's dark outside we just all go to sleep, everything

stops.

Why does our body need sleep that's so just so weird.

Why do as kids we sleep so much.

Like children they take naps and go to bed super early and wake up kind of later in the

day, sometimes early.

Then as adults it's like we have to work and work and work- go to bed at 11, wake up at

5, but we need so much more sleep.

I NEED four naps , and I need to go to bed at seven, and wake up at 10.

That would be so nice.

I need that to be acceptable, and appropriate.

But it's not.

I just don;t think that's very smart.

Also, why do we sleep better if you're with somebody.

I almost always sleep better if Nicole's home.

Just the fact that you're in the presence of another human being.

Is it because our subconscious feels safer knowing someone else is there?

Sleep is weird but necessary.

Rejoice in the day and be glad in it!

I'll see you later bye! *ukulele outro*

For more infomation >> sleep is weird - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Definitely a video with a lot of effort and totally not an attempt from me to save this channel - Duration: 0:31.

Help me i'm trapped inside of this video let me die

SO HARD

For more infomation >> Definitely a video with a lot of effort and totally not an attempt from me to save this channel - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

The LEGO Batman Movie

For more infomation >> The LEGO Batman Movie

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

important video.mov - Duration: 1:14.

FUCK

FUCK MY

FUCK MY AAASSSSS

FUCK

FUCK MY

FUCK MY AAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK MY ASS?

TWO DICKS IN MY ASS NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY

OH FUCK HERE WE GO-

HEHE, YEA GUYS!

HERE WE GO!

OK, ARE WE GOING IN?

OK, YEAH, WE'RE GOING BACK IN.

HUHUHU YEAAHHH

I TRIED TO SUCK A FUCKING

I TRIED TO SUCK A FUCKING DICK

AND I FUCKING FAAAAAAILEDDD

I HAD NO CHOICE, I HAD TO TRY A DIFFERENT

I HAD NO CHOICE, I HAD TO TRY A DIFFERENT HOOOOOOOOLEEE!

THE ONLY THING THAT LEFT...

WAS MY...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

FUCK MY ASS

FUCK MY ASS!

OH FUCK.

OH FUCK. MY.

OH FUCK. MY. ASS.

FUCK MY ASS.

FUCK MY ASS!!!

FUCK MY AAASSS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK MY AAAAAAASSSS.

OR I'LL FUCK.

OR I'LL FUCK. MY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

LETS FUCK.

MY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TWO DICKS IN MY ASS NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAYS

MOTHERFUCKER I'M OUTTA HERE, I'LL SEE YOU LITTLE BITCHES LATER

For more infomation >> important video.mov - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Wyclef Jean Légende du Hip Hop et des '' Fugees '' pour son album '' J'ouvert '' à TLMEP - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> Wyclef Jean Légende du Hip Hop et des '' Fugees '' pour son album '' J'ouvert '' à TLMEP - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

Portrait Story | Charles Teo by Adam Chang - Duration: 4:58.

(upbeat music)

- Well firstly, brain surgery's never easy.

It's always difficult.

Even the most simple operation you can do

and you can destroy someone's life.

The first time I was exposed to neurosurgery

was doing paediatric neurosurgery.

As a registrar, you are basically the man on the ground

at the call phase, so you see all the emergencies.

You see the kids that come in with bad head injuries

that you've gotta try and salvage in the emergency room.

And in many circumstances as well,

you are operating on your own,

so yeah I was thrust in the deep end.

I don't even see it as something that's that bad,

because when I go home,

I have this incredibly fulfilling family life,

and I have fulfilling pastimes

and I have fulfilling friends and support system.

To me, it's like, it's not my shoulders that are broad.

It's my family's shoulders that are broad

and my friends that give me these broad shoulders

to put up with all the pressure.

Yes I have been called a maverick,

and I've been called a cowboy,

and some derogatory terms,

and some quite complimentary terms,

but the bottom line is that I would never,

I never aspired to be a maverick.

The medical profession's a very conservative profession.

And the more I've been it, the more I realise

how conservative it is.

To its detriment, I think.

Thankfully, there are people out there

who have challenged the status quo,

who have shown courage

and have pushed the envelope and advanced our science.

So you just heard then speaking about

that person in the third person because I never really

thought of myself as that person.

And I would not like still not to think

of myself as that person.

I know in some ways, it's complimentary,

but in other ways,

it's a hard, hard road.

You know, neurosurgery is hard enough as it is.

You're dealing with someone's brain,

their life, their soul, their personality.

And one small mistake can mean loss of vision,

loss of memory, loss of life, loss of limb.

So you've got the pressure of that.

Then you've got the pressure of my practise,

which is brain tumours that no one else

believed they can do, and then on top of that,

you've got the acrimony of your colleagues.

They make it very clear, so I'm not exaggerating

that they have made it very clear that they dislike me,

they dislike what I do,

and they have their knives poised at my back

waiting for me to fail.

So you have all those three tiers of pressure on you,

every case you do, and I don't want that pressure,

so I would love to be considered mainstream.

I would love to be considered by my colleagues

as just another neurosurgeon.

(dramatic music)

You know, everyone hears about the success stories.

And because they're feel-good type stories,

and the media like them.

I mean, I like them,

when someone does really well and it's a great story,

but for every success story unfortunately,

there's some terrible story, and I think really,

in reality, you learn more from the bad outcomes

than you do the good outcomes.

They are a constant reminder of how you've gotta try

and better yourself and try and improve

the whole discipline, give back,

push the envelope, you know, try and do things better.

And I set up the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation

so I can give back to my patients

and provide them with the hope that other people do care,

and that those poor old scientists that are really

struggling get supported financially

through the foundation.

In terms of the contribution to humanity,

our scientists and our doctors,

and paramedics and nurses, they deserve a whole lot

more credit than they get, I think.

Including myself.

It's hard to make a statement like that

when you're a doctor,

but whenever I see sportsmen getting those accolades

and awards, I think, those poor scientists

down in my lab, they get there early in the morning,

they leave late at night, they work on weekends,

they get paid pittance, and they're doing it

for mankind, and they don't get any sort of credit at all.

It's really sad,

and unfortunately, a lot of us take take take,

and we never really think about that.

But creating a foundation and raising funds

for our scientists is one way

of doing that as a doctor.

(piano music)

For more infomation >> Portrait Story | Charles Teo by Adam Chang - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Le biologiste Daniel Pauly sur les dangers de la surpêche à Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Le biologiste Daniel Pauly sur les dangers de la surpêche à Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pierre-Yves Lord de ''Le bon mix'' à Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Pierre-Yves Lord de ''Le bon mix'' à Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Gisele Bündchen praises Women's March as husband Tom Brady stays mute on Trump - Duration: 1:22.

Gisele Bündchen is standing up for women while husband Tom Brady sits this one out.

The supermodel spoke out on Twitter Sunday morning following massive Women's Marches around the country after President Trump's inauguration.

"What a powerful moment. May we continue to march together always leading with love, compassion, understanding, grace and peace," Bündchen captioned a black-and-white photo of a sign that quoted Hillary Clinton's concession speech: "To all the little girls watching right now: never doubt that you are valuable & powerful & deserving of every chance in the world."

What a powerful moment.May we continue to march together always leading with love, compassion,understanding, grace and peace. #WomensMarch pic.twitter.com/AlBgiCcRwu

— Gisele Bündchen (@giseleofficial) January 22, 2017

The Patriots quarterback, on the other hand, has passed on questions about his relationship with the President.

"I don't have much to say," Brady said at a Gillette Stadium press conference Friday after being asked about his "good friend." "Um...did I call him? Let's talk about football."

Her husband Tom Brady has recently refused to comment on his friendship with President Trump.

(Donald Trump / Instagram/Donald Trump / Instagram)

At a donors event in Washington, D.C., Thursday night, Trump claimed that Brady called him to congratulate the President on his inauguration.

No comments:

Post a Comment