Monday, January 23, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 23 2017

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via the options menu)

So, today! tadaa using these pork katsu and fried shrimp I've made this pork pyrami~

a pork mountain...I've made this mountain of pork ~yup~

combining my fav's these pork katsu and shrimp into one feast

alrighty lets see how it was put together!

tadaa I've prepped 6 cups of rice and onto the rice my fav some sesame salt sprinkles

and then pile on a mountain of cabbage ~wait wait... its so light colored can you guys see it?~

its white on white.. here's our pork katsu and fried shrimp

lets start by arranging the pork first I've got 5 sirloin pork katsu pieces

arrange the katsu to go around the cabbage looks so delish

the fried shrimp are~ oh... its not in frame...

use a bamboo skewer to keep the shrimp upright tadaa its completed!

phew. I've used quite some skewers to keep them from toppling lets see how much it weighs...

without the bowl its 3.2kg and today I've got an additional 1kg of miso soup

with roughly 500g of cabbage I'm getting plenty of veggies with my meal today!

itadakimasu start by adding the sauce ~with sesame seeds~

the sauce is the best part of a pork katsu its so sweet and especially with this added sesame

I love freshly ground sesame you get from a pork katsu shop

I always grind up way more sesame than needed... ~this concludes today's presentation of "Sesame Talk"~

you often see tartar sauce served with fried shrimp I like that... I don't have any today however...

lets start with the shrimp since they're barely standing

tadaa ~looks delish~ such a fantastic looking fried shrimp

once you bite down to it the breading is so crunchy and the shrimp inside is so plump and delish

lets take a bit of rice with it as well

mmm it goes so nicely with sweet and tasty sauce

and now for the pork katsu its a piece of sirloin

its nicely marbled I love it

meat is so good! this tasty pork

and plenty of cabbage as well

spices are also a nice addition I wonder who it was who first thought up dipping these sorts of

things into these sauces? do they discover them from randomly sampling different things?

They somehow found the "BEST" pairing of sauce with food... Humans are amazing aren't we.... Yep..

the shrimp has toppled over

mmm this salt and sesame rice is so delish ain't it

rice is amazing in that all you have to do is tweak it just a bit by adding something small to make it taste so amazing

~... I'm saying everything is 'Sugoi' a lot today~ sugoi = wonderful/amazing

miso soup and rice is a great pairing I just came to this amazing realization now...

wonder why?

last bit of katsu itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

the pork katsu mountain was so very delish and it had that special look to it as well

it would be ideal for a birthday party for someone who loves pork katsu

~people who like pork katsu~ that pretty well describes everyone ... probably

it was so delish, this pork and fried shrimp, won't you all give it a try .... ~won't you give it a try sounds a bit weird~

everyone is eatin--...

.......

well... anyways.

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment