Monday, May 28, 2018

Youtube daily report May 29 2018

Cookie decorating. Video tutorials

Piping consistency royal icing

Flooding consistency royal icing

Dry

The inspiration Magic Dolls cross stitch. You can download this image from the website kozuli.com (link below)

Piping consistency royal icing

Flooding consistency royal icing

Flooding consistency royal icing

Dry

Flooding consistency royal icing

Let dry for 15-30 minutes

Piping consistency royal icing

Piping consistency royal icing. The tip №1

Piping consistency royal icing. The tip №1

Rose royal icing transfers

Leaf tip №65 Wilton

Brown food coloring and water

Blossom dust pink

Piping consistency royal icing. The tip №1

Cookie decorating video tutorials on website kozuli.com

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Роспись пряников, имбирного печенья глазурью (айсингом). Пряник Девочка - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

SIMPLE RANGOLI DESIGNS with 12X2X2 dots | Latest muggulu designs | Telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:13.

SIMPLE RANGOLI DESIGNS with 12X2X2 dots | Latest muggulu designs | Telugu muggulu

For more infomation >> SIMPLE RANGOLI DESIGNS with 12X2X2 dots | Latest muggulu designs | Telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

FOUR OR FIVE TIMES, by Lars Stiigvad Quartet At Hvide Lam - May 2018 - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> FOUR OR FIVE TIMES, by Lars Stiigvad Quartet At Hvide Lam - May 2018 - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

张杰录完《快本》急回家抱女 晒女儿小手照温馨幸福 - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> 张杰录完《快本》急回家抱女 晒女儿小手照温馨幸福 - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Vận Chuyển tôm hùm vào bờ tại Đảo Bình Ba - Cam Ranh - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Vận Chuyển tôm hùm vào bờ tại Đảo Bình Ba - Cam Ranh - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

イングランドにて、フェラーリ「458イタリア」とポルシェ「718ケイマン」がクラッシュ。両ドライバが逃走する珍事に - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> イングランドにて、フェラーリ「458イタリア」とポルシェ「718ケイマン」がクラッシュ。両ドライバが逃走する珍事に - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

白綠若繼續對決 網分析不只林佳龍 連「他」都有危機 - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 白綠若繼續對決 網分析不只林佳龍 連「他」都有危機 - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

陳敏鳳預言:柯文哲可能組黨 2020大選敗事有餘 - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> 陳敏鳳預言:柯文哲可能組黨 2020大選敗事有餘 - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

なぜ日大は炎上したのか? 原因は「オレはそんなこと言っていないおじさん」の存在 #03 - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> なぜ日大は炎上したのか? 原因は「オレはそんなこと言っていないおじさん」の存在 #03 - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Plutocracy with a 40% off

For more infomation >> Plutocracy with a 40% off

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's Moon says more simple inter-Korean summits like the 2nd Moon, Kim meeting could happen - Duration: 2:51.

After meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Saturday...

President Moon Jae-in has emphasized the importance of being able to meet more easily and casually

with Mr. Kim from now on.... and has ordered his aides to come up with the necessary measures

to make his goal a reality.

Our blue house correspondent Moon Connyoung has this report.

May 26, 2018 "One of the greatest scenes from the first

summit was your crossover to the North for 10 seconds.

I feel bad that I don't get to welcome and treat you properly; the way I would have wanted

to.

"Chairman Kim's popularity has soared in South Korea.

I think the fact that the leaders of South and North Korea could so easily meet up at

Panmunjom like this opens up a new era for inter-Korean relations.

Once unimaginable... in fact, up until this past weekend, that is... this kind of a casual

meeting is what the rest of us may witness more often in the future between leaders of

two sides separated by the most heavily fortified border in the world.

Or it's at least what South Korean President Moon Jae-in hopes for.

Speaking to his top aides two days after his unannounced face-to-face with North Korean

leader Kim Jong-un on the northern side of the Demilitarized Zone - the border area that

separates the two Koreas - President Moon ordered necessary arrangements be made for

future meetings of such... as he plans to make these "a normal routine between friends."

"The latest inter-Korean summit was extra meaningful in that the leaders easily got

in contact, easily made an appointment and easily met to discuss urgent matters without

complicated procedures and formalities, just like a casual meeting."

. The South Korean president asked his aides

to come up with measures... keeping in mind that similar instances could happen in the

future... to ensure there are no gap in the line of military

command, keeping national security council members on stand by, making sure there are

balanced on-spot media coverage as well as notifying

related countries before and after such meetings.

"Holding regular formal summits, such as the 2018 Inter-Korean Summit at Panmunjom this

past April or the one scheduled in Pyongyang this fall, are extremely important for the

development of inter-Korean relations."

"The South Korean president who's long held such vision believes what would really expedite

the advancement of cross border relations between the two Koreas are these impromptu

meetings between the two leaders on either side of the border... on needs basis.

Moon Connyoung, Arirang News, the Blue House.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's Moon says more simple inter-Korean summits like the 2nd Moon, Kim meeting could happen - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Concierge Collection 100% Egyptian Cotton 4piece Sheet S... - Duration: 25:03.

For more infomation >> Concierge Collection 100% Egyptian Cotton 4piece Sheet S... - Duration: 25:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.3HP S-VT EXECUTIVE - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.3HP S-VT EXECUTIVE - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.6 TDI Pro Line S - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.6 TDI Pro Line S - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Note 1.2 DIG-S Connect Edition Automaat Navi - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Nissan Note 1.2 DIG-S Connect Edition Automaat Navi - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I ASPIRATION automaat met navigatie en trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I ASPIRATION automaat met navigatie en trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 NEW-CABRIOLET 2X S-LINE/OPEN DAYS EDITION/19"/NAVI/XENON/PARELMOER/ - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 NEW-CABRIOLET 2X S-LINE/OPEN DAYS EDITION/19"/NAVI/XENON/PARELMOER/ - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Micra 1.2 DIG-S CONNECT EDITION N-TEC NED.AUTO, 1STE EIGENAAR, NAVIGATIE, CRUISE CONTROL, CLI - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Nissan Micra 1.2 DIG-S CONNECT EDITION N-TEC NED.AUTO, 1STE EIGENAAR, NAVIGATIE, CRUISE CONTROL, CLI - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Comment éviter d'avoir un mail considéré comme spam - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Comment éviter d'avoir un mail considéré comme spam - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.6 HDI 500 COMFORT ECONOMY / AIRCO - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.6 HDI 500 COMFORT ECONOMY / AIRCO - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo calmar la alergia de la piel: 3 tratamientos caseros - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Cómo calmar la alergia de la piel: 3 tratamientos caseros - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Žhavý snímek z postelových hrátek? Berenika Kohoutová ukázala, jak jípřítel - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Žhavý snímek z postelových hrátek? Berenika Kohoutová ukázala, jak jípřítel - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

三菱 eKシリーズ、予防安全性能向上 eKスペースには「アクティブギア」新設定 - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> 三菱 eKシリーズ、予防安全性能向上 eKスペースには「アクティブギア」新設定 - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

super long haircut to short bob - Women Hairstyles for Short Hair - Duration: 5:03.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more

For more infomation >> super long haircut to short bob - Women Hairstyles for Short Hair - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

康熙中爆紅的陳漢典,家世竟麼驚人!!富二代都站一邊去!看完簡直讓人驚呆! - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> 康熙中爆紅的陳漢典,家世竟麼驚人!!富二代都站一邊去!看完簡直讓人驚呆! - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

075 Carla - Duration: 15:35.

I'm sure you must really miss Hanna

== I didn't hear you come in. == Oh, sorry.

I knew from the beginning that between Hanna and me was something very special

From that first moment in No Limits. I feel like it was just yesterday.

But actually I should be glad

Some people never find the love of their lives

I had that good fortune

Someday you'll fall in love again

When you've gotten over your grief, and have come to terms with the fact that Hanna is dead

NO, Bernd! I will NEVER be able to love someone again as much as Hanna.

Yes, of course it will be different, but...

I even doubt that I'll be able to fall in love again at all

Yes

You wanted to talk to me?

Beyenbach, you're finally here!

What can I do for you?

I have a request

It has to do with the conference center. As I'm sure you're aware, the foundation is continuing to sink.

What are the options?

Yeah, pfhh...

You are the expert here, right?

I wouldn't say that

Fine, then why don't you just go straight on over to the jobsite and take a look at the damages, hm?

== Yeah, but-- == And take your rubber boots with you. Could get wet.

I'm sorry, but I...I'm afraid that won't be possible

'Not possible'?

Beyenbach, when are you FINALLY going to banish that phrase from your vocabulary?

But Carla, she isn't doing particularly well

Yeah yeah, I know. But... what does that have to do with you?

== Well, as her fiance... == ... you'll hardly be able to do much about it.

How am I supposed to interpret that?

Why don't you spare yourself this farce

I know all about it. About Carla, Hanna Novak. Oh right...

... and you as the beard fiance

Bernd? Wait!

Bernd, please!

What is it?! I was trying to get a moment alone!

== Aren't you supposed to be going to the construction site? == That's right, but I don't feel like it anymore.

What's happened between you and Ansgar again?

You were just about to tell me something when Father showed up

Did you talk to your brother about our arrangement?

Yes

Sorry, I should have told you right away. I forgot.

F...Forgot?! How could anybody forget something like that?!

I was having a horrible time about Hanna. And Ansgar was there and he listened to me.

Of all people, Ansgar!

I'm sorry!

Do you have any clue what this means?!

Now he's got me in the palm of his hand, and is going to lord it over me even MORE at work. You've seen how much he enjoys that!

== If I'd had any inkling that Ansgar would exploit it, then-- == 'Inkling'?! Anyone could only KNOW that!

Well, doesn't matter anyhow. I have to reconcile myself to being nothing but a footboy for your brother in the future.

Great career!

No, Bernd, you don't have to do that

Despite this, it doesn't bother me playing your fiance. Quite the contrary, I'm happy to do it - for you!

You always gave me an alibi whenever I met with Hanna. My brother is persecuting you.

Right. Give me a suggestion how I can change that.

Cuz otherwise I'm just going to have to adjust to dealing with it

You don't have to do that

We'll terminate the engagement

What?!

Carla, you can't possibly be serious?!

I mean, that's... that's very considerate of you, but I'm coping fine here at Königsbrunn

== But I see what you're constantly having to put up with on account of me. == Oh, it's not even worth mentioning, really!

Yes it is! Don't you get it? I have a guilty conscience!

You don't need to, though! I'm happy to do this for you!

And I appreciate that. But I've drawn you into my fabricated stories quite long enough.

== Well, what then? You want to out yourself?? == Yes - no! I just don't know, Bernd!!

Carla, don't do it

I mean, what would the press say, hm? And your father??

You see? You're worrying about ME again. Think about YOURSELF for once!

== Ach. == You're foregoing a relationship of your own.

As an unemployed have-not, the women won't exactly be chasing after me

What, you're worried about your job?

Obviously! Ansgar will fire me before you've even uttered the word 'separation'!

I'll make sure that doesn't happen. You won't suffer any repercussions just because we've ended our arrangement.

Tell that to your brother!

Yes, I will. You can count on it.

Go ahead and stay. We're talking about you.

Specifically about your future in the Holding

I still don't understand why you want to terminate our engagement. I can live with the arrangement just fine.

Well, I have to agree - he's right about that

Why do you want to unleash an avalanche when it isn't even necessary?

Because I want to be fair to Bernd And so should you.

But whether separating is a solution...? If you ask me - you two should get married.

Excuse me, what?!

Ansgar, I don't understand you! I thought you couldn't stand him?

Sorry, Bernd

And now you want us to get married?

Yeah, that's right, I don't like him

And nothing about that has changed

However, I do have to admit that in the Holding he hasn't been doing so bad

Yeah, uh--

What's much more key, of course, is that he's loyal to you

And - that your welfare... is incredibly important to him

And I'm very grateful to him for that. But I can't ask him to constantly only consider me.

All due respect to your concern, Carla, but you also have to be thinking of your own future

If you separate now, then it all starts all over again

Father will hope that you'll finally find Mr. Right

Well, and if there IS no one...?

I will manage that

Ah, you're going to out yourself after all?

I've already tried. But I simply don't have the heart to do it!

I've been deceiving Father too long for that

Oh, Carla, in all of this - I'm only thinking of you

But look - it isn't going to do you any good, now, if Father is constantly dredging up potential husbands for you, right?

In Bernd, however... you've found a friend who sticks by you

So then, why not marry?

== Yeah-- == All right fine, I'll consider it.

But then you have to promise me you'll finally accept him as a member of the family, and that you won't harass him anymore

Well, I really have no clue when I might have ever done that! But please, fine by me.

Good. I need time to think about it.

Well, if anybody cares for my opinion, I'm game for anything

So, one for you too?

No, thank you. I'm surprised you even asked.

I was raised well

I hadn't particularly noticed that before. And now you want Carla and me to marry. What's this all about?

Oh, you know what? Some fake husband is going to ensconce himself here sooner or later anyway.

So why not you?

Well, if I recall correctly, you were wanting to take me down on account of the kidnapping

Who knows, maybe that's exactly the reason you're my favorite choice for... 'brother-in-law'

== You mean for 'useful idiot', right? == Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're the one who said that.

Although - since you were so kind as to out yourself on that tape, as mastermind of the kidnapping...

Without that cassette tape you'd have nothing on me

Oh please! It isn't just the weapons that decide the fight, but also the intelligence with which one goes after his opponent.

Someday... someday I'm going to get you--

You know - as long as, at any time, I can put you in prison, I'm pessimistic about your chances of that. I have you in my hand.

== I got it. == Well, that's a good thing then.

Welcome to the family

Leo!

I know you aren't supposed to wake somebody who's sleepwalking, but...

Oh, sorry, I was kind of lost in thought

== Is something bothering you? == No no, it's just a case at the clinic.

But I don't want to bend your ear about work

== Do you have a moment anyway? == Sure, what is it?

I have to make an important decision and I'd really like to hear your opinion on it

At the moment, I'm really not a very good adviser

'Adviser'? Is someone here seeking an adviser?

Yeah yeah, it's all right, I don't want to impose, if you'd rather talk to Leonard, then--

No, nonsense! I'm very grateful to you for your support.

Well then, I'll see you guys tonight

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings

Yeah, it's all right

So, you're still deliberating about getting married, hm?

Sometimes it's actually helpful to try thinking out loud. Why don't you just come with me and tell me everything?

I'm not such a terrible listener, hm?

But what happens if he falls in love with someone?

Oh, Carla, please! If you're able to be discreet, then certainly he can be too.

You know what? Don't ask me, ask him right now, hm?

Ansgar, please

Mr. von Beyenbach! Would you have a minute?

== Yes. == Well...

We're talking about the marriage

Ansgar is talking

That works out well, I wanted to talk to you about it again myself

There's uh... there's someone in my life who... who means more to me than anything else

My daughter Vanessa

She's had to lead a pretty vagabond life because of me, and I'd like to...

... offer her a real home, a kind of family

So then you really want this marriage?

Yes, very much so

Oh, have I just missed a major meeting?

Depends on your view. Carla and Bernd just notified me of a very important decision.

Ansgar!

Carla and Bernd... are going to get married

Uh...

Well then...

... to the bridal couple

I confess, even though you are engaged, this news still comes as somewhat of a surprise

But naturally I sincerely congratulate both of you

== Thank you. == Thank you.

Oh, is there something to celebrate?

Well, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but I uhm... really need to speak with Mr. von Beyenbach

Oh, you'll excuse me?

What's up?

Carla,...

... please don't believe that I'm trying to meddle, but...

Are you really certain that Bernd von Beyenbach is the man for the rest of your life?

Well now, I initially had kind of my own reservations about Bernd, as well, but...

... I have to say I've come to revise my opinion. Well, and if they love each other...

Father, I've really thought this over well

Please, Carla, you don't have to justify yourself

Von Lahnstein

I would have to take a look. One moment, please. - The auction house.

Sorry, I'm interrupting again

Father, I think you really could have been somewhat happier on Carla's behalf

Yeah... well, but do the two of them really have to get married right away?!

I think that once somebody gets to know Bernd a little better, they discover he's actually a fairly decent fellow

Well, if even YOU say that, then...

Well, they have my blessing

I thought you couldn't stand Beyenbach?

That's not so important anymore

And what do you expect to get out of backing the marriage?

I could picture that Carla would then no longer necessarily be considered the ideal successor in line for the Holding

Just because she isn't furnishing the ideal son-in-law? Your father is hardly going to decide against her on account of that.

No. Naturally I'll have to nudge that along a bit.

Aha! And how?

I would say that's a family affair

Fact is that Carla fell for my trap

And she's going to bitterly regret that

And how do you hope to discredit Carla in your father's eyes with this marriage?

I mean, that Bernd had your sister kidnapped - that only harms HIM

And it harms you to worry about things that aren't your business

You'd be better off worrying about the next delivery from Mr. Rush

Yes, this time the illegal money is coming in a statue of Buddha. It was stuck in customs until ten minutes ago, but your--

== I'll take care of it, Count Lahnstein. == Wonderful.

Your father sent word around that he has something to announce

Is there some special reason for that, apart from the quarterly report?

I do believe so. And I'm fairly confident you will receive his announcement with great interest.

Mhm

Well, that was quite an interesting meeting, hm?

== Yeah well... == The account books are really in great shape.

== To which you have contributed not inconsiderably, Ms. Jones. == One does what one can.

AllMedia is really generating outstanding revenue

== The quarterly report was overall extremely informative. == One does what one can, Ms. Jones.

And motivating my employees with these figures is naturally a welcome secondary aspect

Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends...

It is a great joy to me, today, to be able to inform you that Mr. von Beyenbach...

and my daughter Carla...

... will soon be exchanging vows

Smile!

I wish for both of you, that you... will be equally as happy...

... as my wife and I are

And to that I bid everyone raise a glass

Well, what are you wracking your sweet little brains over?

There's no gift idea that seems to want to come to mind

== I wish you the best. Good luck. == Thank you.

Congratulations

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment