Monday, January 23, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 24 2017

INDIANAPOLIS – Lance Thomas is new to dealing with a fractured orbital bone and wearing a protective mask. But he remembers one lesson from former teammate Chasson Randle who also sustained a broken orbital bone.

"He blew his nose his eyes blew up," Thomas said. "So I didn't blow my nose at all since it happened."

Thomas has rejoined the Knicks and was shooting around Monday morning, but isn't sure when he'll return from his injury. He's still suffering from headaches as a result from the hit sustained to his face from Toronto's Jonas Valancuinas a week ago, even though Thomas twice passed concussion protocol.

Coach Jeff Hornacek estimated the reserve swingman will return in about a week.

"It's just in a tight spot. A lot of sinus pressure," Thomas said. "Not a full headache.

Just on the side of the fracture."

Following the blow on Jan. 16 in Toronto, Thomas walked off the court woozy and out of sorts. The 28-year-old Brooklyn product said it felt like he lost all his teeth – "Literally holding the mouth guard because I thought my teeth were falling out.

It was a hard hit.

It wasn't intentional, just a hard hit."

Originally, Hornacek anticipated Thomas would be out a week, but now it's looking more like two. Having signed a four-year, $27 million contract in the offseason for his defense, the Brooklyn native has been dealing with plantar fasciitis in both feet while struggling, averaging just 4.8 points and 17.6 minutes.

"(The headache) is pretty constant. It spikes," Thomas said. "And sometimes it goes away."

With Thomas as the only Knick expected to be unavailable for Monday's game against the Pacers, Hornacek said he'll probably go with the familiar starting lineup of Derrick Rose, Courtney Lee, Carmelo Anthony, Kristaps Porzingis and Joakim Noah.

Still, with the Knicks mired in a slump, Hornacek said he'll continue to assess the lineup. He had already removed Lee, but gave him back the starting spot in Saturday's loss to the Suns. Since the Pacers don't have a traditional center and start Myles Turner at that position, it's not an ideal matchup for Noah.

"If you keep with the same lineup, then you're going, 'Okay, we're not worried about the other team,'" Hornacek said. "We're just worried about what we're supposed to do and there's some merit to that. But if you're not winning, then there's merit to mixing it up and trying different things.

I think everybody would like to stay with the same group all the time, same rotations and now worry about the other, consider yourself with what you're doing.

But we're not 35-6, we have to look at everything."

Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas grabs a rebound and accidentally elbows Lance Thomas (l.) in the face.

(Frank Gunn/AP)

POWER CAN WAIT

Carmelo Anthony's best position, at least in recent history, is power forward. It's what he played during the 2012-13 season, when Anthony finished third in the MVP voting and the Knicks won 54 games. It's what has been dubbed the position of his future, rather than small forward, in an NBA where frontcourt players are camped along the perimeter, and the pound-the-paint big men are dwindling.

The problem, however, is that the Knicks are not committed to playing Kristaps Porzingis at center for extended minutes. And they just paid Joakim Noah $72 million.

So even with the season slipping away, Hornacek stuck with his traditional lineup Monday against the Pacers. Noah was at center. Porzingis at power forward. Anthony at small forward.

He said it's still a fluid situation.

"If you keep with the same lineup, then you're going, 'OK we're not worried about the other team,'" Hornacek said. "We're just worried about what we're supposed to do and there's some merit to that. But if you're not winning, then there's merit to mixing it up and trying different things.

I think everybody would like to stay with the same group all the time, same rotations and now worry about the other, consider yourself with what you're doing.

But we're not 35-6, we have to look at everything."

Years ago under Mike D'Antoni, Anthony was reluctant to move to power forward. That changed because of injuries under Mike Woodson. After Phil Jackson jumped aboard and inserted his triangle, Anthony was moved to small forward in the lineup again.

But he has been getting more minutes at power forward this season, and he's ready if that continues.

"When they come to me and say that, want me to try that out, that's not something I feel uncomfortable doing," Anthony said. "I'm very comfortable switching over from the 3 or 4, or vice versa."

Exclusive photo of Lance Thomas and new protective mask. pic.twitter.com/80oXpewcoD

— NY_KnicksPR (@NY_KnicksPR) January 23, 2017

For more infomation >> Knicks' Lance Thomas has protective mask, about a week away from playing, says Jeff Hornacek - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

New Barbie™ Movie

For more infomation >> New Barbie™ Movie

-------------------------------------------

Build Your Dreams With Lego

For more infomation >> Build Your Dreams With Lego

-------------------------------------------

「中文字幕」ニューダンガンロンパV3 - 彈丸論破V3 - 序章 Pt. 3 - Duration: 15:01.

For more infomation >> 「中文字幕」ニューダンガンロンパV3 - 彈丸論破V3 - 序章 Pt. 3 - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Leon 1.6 SPORT, AIRCO,LM VELGEN,TREKHAAK,,ELEK RAMEN - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.6 SPORT, AIRCO,LM VELGEN,TREKHAAK,,ELEK RAMEN - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

[ HINDI ]How to send large file upto 1 GB from Whatsapp ? App review - Duration: 4:19.

Hello friends, As we all know

WhatsApp stood @ No 1 in terms of messaging app

but in terms of file sharing it has some limitations

i.e. if we want to share a large size file through WhatsApp

then it allows us to share a file size of max 20 MB.

So friends today I am going to tell you a trick

by which you can easily send file upto 1 GB

and can share with your friends .

So friends my name is Rahul Verma

you are watching TECH PEDIA . Let's start now .

So friends that trick which I m talking about

will work with the help of an application .

Today we are going to review that application .

Let's see a live demo how this app will work over WhatsApp

First of all you need to go-to play store

and type what's tool . You will see an icon like this .

You will see a icon like this .

You have to click on to it to download .

I already downloaded this app

So I am going to open it directly from here .

You will see an interface like this as you start the application .

You just need to swipe on left . Once again .

Here it provides you the instructions about how it will going to be work.

See here , it is showing how u will share large size file

As you share a link via what's tool that will share through your Google drive .

It means firstly that file being load into the Google drive

then the address of that stored location will go to the receiver .

Let's run the application and see a live demo .

Click on get start and then on turn on buttons .

Then select ok continue out or two options .

And from their select the option what's tool services in it and turn it on .

Now you need to sign in with your Gmail account

into Google drive . Here what it will do .

It will link Google drive with your shared link .

So that we can easily send the large size files which we want .

Now it's connecting to the server

Friends by clicking here you need to select that section

which you want to share .

Suppose I want to share this file with my friend .

I click on share button and then choose that application

from which I wanted to share it

Now I am going to tell you about WhatsApp Sharing .

Here I am going to send this to one of my friend .

See this file I just sent to my friend .

Now I am checking to his mobile so we can confirm that

it's being sent or not . So friends as you see,

that file reached to me on WhatsApp.

that i just sended to me .

Just click on this link and open it in any browser .

Here it will give you a link of sender Google drive

where the file is actually stored .

So we can download it from there .

As we see the file is successfully uploaded by sender

so we can download it by clicking on this download button .

So this is the way by which you can share a large file via WhatsApp.

So friends I hope you got some new and important information in this video .

Try it, it will surely work and helpful to you.

So friends If you like this video then hit on like button

and also share with all of your friends

so they can also use it and aware about it .

And if some important work is pending regarding this

then it will helpful to them.

So friends if you have any doubt or any query

then don't forget to leave comment in comment section below.

Or if you didn't subscribe TECH PEDIA yet

then click on this red button to S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E .

JAI HIND , VANDE MATRAM !!

For more infomation >> [ HINDI ]How to send large file upto 1 GB from Whatsapp ? App review - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE 1st Anniversary V - Duration: 1:02:00.

- They came in. - They're coming in so fast.

- They're here already. - Let's say hello .

1, 2, 3! One in a million. Hi, we're TWICE.

Congratulations on the first anniversary of our debut

Dear TWICE, congratulations on the first debut anniversary

Let's say hello one by one to our fans ONCE.

- Starting with Sana, please. - OK.

Long time no see, everyone. I'm Sana.

It's been quite a while since we do V LIVE altogether like this.

- Two or three members worked together these days. - Right.

- Right. it's been so long since everyone gathered. - Next.

Hello, everyone. I'm Dahyun in tangerine color hair, tofu.

Nice to see you. Long time no see.

I got my hair dyed tangerine for "TT".

- Tangerine. - Tangerine Dahyun.

Next.

Hello, I'm Nayeon.

It's been a long time. Now that we're on V for our 1st anniversary,

it feels real that we're making a comeback.

- I know. - I feel nervous.

Hello, I'm Chaeyoung.

- Is that it? - Yes.

It's so nice to be on V LIVE altogether.

It's been a happy one year.

Hello, I'm Jihyo.

It's already been one year. Celebrating this occasion,

we decorated the room like a party. I'm wondering if you like it.

- Doesn't it remind you of our V on Christmas? - Right.

- TWICE TV on Christmas. - TWICE TV.

I'm reminded of our good old days.

I feel really great. Mina.

- Hello, I'm Mina of TWICE. - Minari.

I got this.

"I like Mina, too".

- It's also ONCE's 1st anniversary. - Right.

- Right. - Congratulations.

We decided the name of our fan club on November 3.

- Did we? - But there were ONCE. - ONCE is ONCE.

I remember that.

- You cheated. - No.

- I only have this. - Come on.

You cheated.

- Liar. - Next, Momo.

Hello, I'm Momo of TWICE.

"Don't pester me Don't pester me"

It's been one year since ONCE and TWICE dated.

- Didn't you cheat? - No, I didn't.

You know I didn't. We dated with ONCE.

- Hwan Soo? Who's Hwan Soo? - ONCE!

- Hwan Soo? - Hwan Soo?

- ONCE. - ONCE.

- It's been a year since we dated. - Are you having a toast?

- One year anniversary. It's so meaningful, don't you think? - I'm happy.

Right.

- Next. - Hi, I'm Jeongyeon of TWICE.

It's been one year since I had short hair.

- One year. - One year since you dated with short hair.

It's been a year since I dated with short hair.

- Short hair? - You've been asking me when I'm going to let my hair grow.

You're not going to.

Right. I have no present plans to do so.

It's going to be hard.

- It is. - It's hard to grow hair.

- It's hard when we work. - Right. - It takes time.

Next.

Hello. I'm Tzuyu of TWICE.

It's already been a year since we met ONCE.

Let's stick together for a long time!

Let's stick together for a long time. Is that it, Tzuyu?

We are about to make a comeback soon.

It's slated for next Monday.

Don't miss us too much.

Please wait a little longer, everyone.

I came to read the comments.

- Please read the comments. - Please read it.

Someone said, "Only those in the front row can eat".

That's what I thought. Since Nayeon takes care of us, we can eat now.

I'm going to eat with them.

"Cute TWICE, congrats on your 1-year debut anniversary". Thanks.

- Congratulations on our first debut anniversary. - Congrats.

Celebrating our new album, we have Candy Bong.

It's so pretty.

- Candy Bong. - Candy Bong.

You can cheer for us with this light stick.

We'll be able to find our fans easily.

- I know. - Where are they?

There they are!

When it lights up, there's our logo on the back.

- Right. - The button.

The button is pretty.

- So cute. - And it's light.

- It could be also used as mood light. - It's light.

And make another announcement.

Something amazing will be out on October 25.

- Can you guess what it is? - It's like home shopping channel.

Guess what it is?

This is your chance. Make a call, right now.

- It's almost sold out. - It's about to be sold out.

- Almost sold out. - It's TWICE bluetooth speaker.

- There's our autographs. - Look at it closely. Our autographs.

It looks like this. There's the logo of TWICE.

- We're getting a flood of orders. - It's written JYP on the back.

It looks like this.

- The color is lovely. - I know. Pink pink.

It's our first time to see that, right?

It's our first time to see this. I've seen the photo of it.

- But I haven't seen the actual device. - It's my first time.

Please watch it with attention.

Jeongyeon prepared something.

- Yes, Jeongyeon prepared something today. - Really? What?

- Do you remember this photo? - Yes.

- Our teaser. - We sat in a circle... - It was hard to take that photo.

We were holding a light, sitting in a circle.

- Meat patties. - Even before our debut.

- Right. - On October 19, we had the first "Inkigayo" pre-recording.

Right.

And now I'm the MC of "Inkigayo".

- So amazing. - It's really amazing.

- Seriously... - Hold on. Let's pause here.

Let's move over there. We prepared something else.

- OK, OK. - Let's continue to talk.

Let's talk about our pleasant memories.

- Got it. - Do you want anything in the back?

- Just tell me. I'll give it to you. - Pleasant memories.

- It's so fun hanging out in the house. - Are you OK?

Pleasant memories.

- Pleasant memories? - Right now.

"This very moment Like magic"

- We had "People Looking for a Laugh" recording today. - Right.

- Some of us did. I heard there were 150 ONCE fans. - For real?

Yes, and they heard a little bit of "TT".

- It's a secret... - Don't give spoilers.

I didn't do anything!

- She's the queen of spoilers. - I didn't do anything.

- Everything you do is spoilers. - I'm not the queen of spoilers anymore?

- I'm not anymore? - I didn't do anything.

Right. Some people saw that in advance. How was it?

- If you were there... - Let me read the comments.

- If you're watching V... - Since I danced today,

My bangs are messy due to sweat. Please kindly understand that.

We were preparing for the showcase.

"The queen of spoilers. "Giving spoilers is an everyday routine".

"Give spoilers, Sana". "Sana, give spoilers".

"Give spoilers".

"Tzuyu, kiss Nayeon".

We have to step to the front. We should do this from up close.

- Come on out, Tzuyu. - You should do this.

- Celebrating our first debut anniversary. - Honestly...

Tzuyu said she'd do it.

In front of everyone.

Make it real.

- Make it real? - In front of the camera.

- Shall we turn around? - Why?

It's hard to watch.

Can't make it real.

Flowers in the background.

Are you going to kiss her on the lips?

I can just show her my cheek.

- On the lips? - OK.

Not this one?

Hurry up. Hurry up.

- I think Tzuyu wants to do it on the lips. - Let's play some music.

- Tzuyu... you want to kiss me on the lips? - No.

- It's nice to see you from up close. - Me?

- Hurry up. - OK.

I missed it!

Show them.

OMG.

- Isn't it too real? - I missed it.

When did you apply that lipstick, Tzuyu?

I missed it.

- Awesome. - I missed it.. - Did you see that?

Hold on... I'm still in shock.

Don't erase it. That's nice.

Why? Why? Was it that strong?

We can see that on this device, right?

- Oh, I missed it. It's over. - It's over.

So cute.

"She's go-getters".

- She turned me on. - "Tzuyu is go-getters". "I envy you".

"Why is she so excited?"

Who was excited?

- Was it turned off? - No, it's not.

I turned it on again. Don't worry.

Here we are, to see you a little closer.

Really? A bit farther.

- Did you know we didn't apply any filter? - Filter...

I wanted to try this new feature on V LIVE app.

- Did you turn it on again? - Yes.

- I mean, it's been continued. - Really? Nothing is on.

It just stopped for a while.

When you open your mouth, it changes.

Isn't this so cute?

Pull in your chin.

- It doesn't recognize my face. - My face isn't a face.

Sana.

There are other options.

- It's so cute, right? - So cute.

- Super cute. - There's a squirrel.

Let's do it altogether. Let's try it out.

It's lagging.

- Scary. - Not working for those at the back.

- At the back... - It's not working for those at the back.

I think it's possible.

- I guess only for 5 people. - I guess so.

Up to five people.

- And... - "It's making noise". Yes, it is.

They told us to stop. It's lagging.

- It's lagging so bad. - OK. I'll stop it.

Let's talk now.

- Let's talk a little more. - I guess we're really noisy.

- Sorry. - It won't be turned off, right?

Sorry, sorry.

"The noise is so frightening".

"The connection is unstable because the phone is getting too hot".

Hold on.

- Everyone. - Yep?

Let's talk about good memories for one year since our debut.

First off, "Cheer Up" was the most meaningful one.

- Right. - The song was ranked at the top.

"Shy shy shy" wind is still popular.

What's "Shy shy shy" wind?

- Say something that makes sense. - Wind, wind.

- The wind is blowing. - I'm sorry. I'm the MC.

It's storming, everyone.

I have to grab my hair pieces.

- Everyone. - There were lots of fun memories.

- There are a lot. - Like what?

We had tons of fun.

- We had tons of fun. - We had the incident lately.

- Incident? - What incident? - Hair piece incident.

- Poop incident? - What are you talking about?

What's poop incident?

- Poop incident? - There was no such thing.

- There wasn't? - I had some incident recently.

- Ms. Tangerine. - Oh, poop incident.

- What's yours? - A while ago...

- I had some incident. - I did, too.

- What was it? - Am I the only one who heard that?

- Ms. Tangerine. - What's Ms. Tangerine?

- I don't know. - You don't?

- Please tell me. - I had a hard time wearing hair pieces.

- I said it's hair piece incident. - Hair piece incident.

- The more you wear hair pieces, the better you look good. - What?

- Right. - I know, right?

It was awkward at first. But later...

- it looks like your hair. - Right.

It was hard because I have to wear hair net.

It squeezes my head a lot.

I had two headache pills our manager gave me.

Still, since my head is squeezed from the outside,

the pills didn't work.

It was very painful.

- Right, hair pieces. - Right.

I wore it seven times.

- Seven times. - Momo has worn it a day.

It was really pretty.

- For real? - She looked gorgeous.

- Momo was really beautiful. - Oh, the brown one?

It was so out of the blue.

It would make our fans wonder why I wear hair pieces.

Mom has never tried brown hair yet.

I never tried dark colors. But they gave me that hair pieces.

And next day I just revealed my hair.

- You looked gorgeous. - Really?

- Momo was so pretty. - My mom texted me.

- "Momo looks pretty". - Really?

You looked gorgeous that day.

As soon as we got into the car, we were like...

"I'll never wear hair pieces from tomorrow!"

- Right. - And you didn't wear it from the next day.

- Please listen to them. - Something came to mind.

I've heard that story 100 times.

Still, please focus.

I remember Jeongyeon cried when we made a comeback with "Cheer Up".

- Comeback? - Was it "Cheer Up?"

- As soon as the music was released, she cried. - Online music file.

Online music file.

When we were ranked the top,

- When we were ranked in music downloads. - I thought you said "cheer up".

Was "Like OOH AHH" our debut song? You cried.

- Right. - I saw that video recently.

- That's one year ago. - I saw the video.

- Right. - What are we talking about?

Didn't we cry when "Cheer Up" was ranked the top?

Everyone cried except Tzuyu.

- Right. - Right. "Cheer Up". I just kept crying.

- I saw us cry on V LIVE. - Always crying.

I was watching the video yesterday.

- I saw that yesterday. - Yesterday? - Yes.

Since it's our first debut anniversary, people watched such videos a lot.

ONCE watched our videos when we just debuted.

I watched it and Jeongyeon was crying.

Everyone was like this. It was so cute.

Tzuyu, Any good memories?

- In one minute, move to another spot. - What about Sana?

- Right now... - We're very distracted.

What about Tzuyu?

- For us... - For us?

Here...

Let's hear what Tzuyu says after moving to another spot.

- OK. - Let's go.

- Let's go. - I'm tapping the heart.

Let's go slowly.

- Are you going to hold it? - Our staff is...

Today is the first anniversary of TWICE's debut.

It's our first debut anniversary. We're very happy.

Sana left her shoe and ran away.

- In her shoe... - The shoe got wet!

In one minute, move to another spot.

Why are you showing this?

Say hello since you couldn't say hello at the back.

- Come a little closer. - I spilled it when I stood up. Sorry.

How have you been?

Let's go.

Let's clean up later.

Sorry.

ONCE is watching.

- Sorry, everyone. - They're watching.

Did we surprise you? Sorry.

- Isn't that a tissue? - Did your ear pop?

Did you hear the sound of balloon burst?

The box of the speaker can be used as a tissue case.

It's awesome, right?

- Awesome! - Awesome, right?

- Awesome. - It's killing two birds with a stone.

- You can't throw it away. - You know what?

- Without this, it's like a pencil case when we were little. - Closer.

A pencil case when we were in elementary school.

- You can't throw it away. - It's so pretty.

- It's killing three birds with one stone. - So pretty.

- Awesome. - There's this filing tabs.

- Three birds with one stone. - That's nice.

It's really nice.

- Take a look at this. - Let's step back.

- Step back. - Can I give you an idea?

- What? - Why don't we... What day is it?

It's Thursday. We have only a few days before the release.

- Give spoilers. - Go ahead. Do it as you please.

Jeongyeon prepared something.

- Let's show them this. - It's a cake from our fans.

You have to back off so I can show them the cake.

They sent us these cakes.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

- Thank you. - I can't eat those.

- These are photos for the past year? - Isn't it inedible?

It's edible.

Thank you.

- Everyone. - Isn't it awesome? They prepared these.

I have something to tell you. I can tell you now.

Come here. Let's sit down.

Hold on, Sana. Let's sit first.

- OK, let's sit. - We have to show our faces.

- Let me explain. - OK.

Come here. Have a seat.

Can you see, everyone?

- Hold on. - Let me read the comments.

You should scoot over. Should we back off a little?

They can see all of us. Tzuyu, scoot over a bit.

Everyone.

- Yes, teacher. - MC.

Do you remember? We mentioned it earlier.

On October 19, we had our first "Inkigayo" pre-recording.

It was the first pre-recording with "Like OOH AHH".

It was the first pre-recording even before the showcase, remember?

- The set was very nice. - Right.

And on October 20, we made our debut

with "THE STORY BEGINS!"

After our debut, we had the showcase.

That's our fans.

There's an article. Do you remember this photo?

Yes, I do.

Before our debut, we were working on our poses.

This photo appeared on TWICE TV.

Who is that on the left?

- Here? - Above it.

This? Mommy.

- Jeongyeon mommy. - Jeongyeon mommy.

Remember this? On Halloween.

- On "Music Bank". - It was so fun.

And I told you. On November 3, the launch of our fan club, ONCE.

That was on November 3.

And the first classroom attack.

It feels like a long time ago.

- And... - I remember that photo. - Awesome.

- It was really awkward. - Awesome.

- It was super awkward. - Awesome.

- So awesome. - The last episode of "Sixteen".

It's that moment.

This was very hard. Remember this?

It always fell when we carry it around.

My face was on the floor of the broadcasting company.

- Always... - I'm reading the comments, "Can't see anything".

That's what I thought.

- I don't think they can. - There's explanation.

- I don't think they can see anything. - It's quiz.

We're talking about it, like classroom attack.

- These are... - "Broadcast with her back to us".

photo cards in our first album that included "Like OOH AHH".

- Let's just listen. - And do you remember this?

Let's show our faces.

What if we're here and they can't see us.

On December 2, we got the "MAMA" Best New Artist award in Hong Kong.

- How was it? - It was great.

It was really great.

- It was my first trip to overseas. - Same here.

But I lost my passport.

We were in Hong Kong for a day.

I lost my passport on that day.

A lot of people want us to remove the filter.

- Let's remove it. - The first one.

- Why don't we look at the camera? - Isn't it the filter?

- Talking about photos... - What? This one?

- Talking about photos... - This one? - Yes.

- Now... - Let's hear Sana's story.

- Sana's story? What was it? - Sana stopped talking when we sat.

What was it?

That was... I can say this now.

When we made a comeback with "Cheer Up" on the showcase,

my hair was like this. Do you remember that?

- I do remember. - Yes.

I was told to keep that hairstyle.

Don't show them that photo!

It's okay to reveal it now.

So I...

I tried various hairstyles. But that style...

I told them I don't want to do that, so they let me.

- Really? - Yes. - You told them you don't want it?

"Jeongyeon group assignment carry".

- "Hard carry" - What's the most memorable photo?

Do you remember anything from these photos?

- A lot. - For me...

It's amazing to see our photos with a trophy.

- This trophy? - I'd pick Jeju Island.

- TWICE TV. - This one?

It was fun.

- And... this? - There's a banner "ONCE, TWICE".

I can always see that banner during an event and a show.

ONCE keeps carrying this banner.

- I can recognize ONCE when I see the banner. - Right, right.

I remember the day when we wore green "Cheer Up" outfits.

- Which one? - The day when we shot "Knowing Bros".

- This one? - No, that one.

- The day when we achieved a Triple Crown. - Really?

- We cried a lot. - Right. Nayeon cried a lot.

- We cried a lot. - A triple crown.

Shall we show Nayeon's face when she cried a lot?

- When she cried a lot? - It was taken before I cried.

- Is it before you cried? - Yes.

We won a triple crown on this day, everyone.

Do you remember this outfit and the Yoda pose?

We also had an event on that day.

I think our fans would already know this stuff.

Why don't we share behind-the-scenes stories?

- Those are the same pictures. - Behind the scenes.

- This one? - Why are there two?

They're different.

Don't we have a lot of behind-the-scenes stories?

Behind-the-scenes stories? Like what?

- They can only see the back of our heads. - Sorry.

- Sorry. - We got carried away.

- We didn't show you... - Behind-the-scenes stories.

Right, they don't usually see the back of our head.

- Take a look. - Sorry.

Something we haven't show to our fans.

Behind-the-scenes stories. Like what?

- There are so many. I can't pick one. - I know.

Over there... What was it?

When we went to Everland.

- It was so cold. - We almost froze.

We attached hot packs all over the body, including thighs...

- Right. On our belly and back. - Right.

And... what was it?

When we went to Jeju Island for TWICE TV, we all slept.

- We slept whenever we could on a bus. - We passed out.

- We didn't just sleep. - We almost fainted.

Everyone was like this.

- It was so... - No!

- Not that photo! - Do you know the behind-the-scenes story of "MAMA?"

Nayeon dyed her hair bright brown color.

After this, our hair stylist doesn't dye her hair.

After this incident, she refuses to dye her hair.

She keeps refusing.

I managed to get my hair dyed after begging her this time.

Nayeon managed to get her hair dyed for this album.

- You made fun of me. - It was a little off at that time.

You admit it?

Yes.

Why don't we share this?

Which one?

When was that?

- This one? - After getting hair dyed.

When was that?

That was in Busan.

Busan, Busan.

- No, I'm right. - It's written, "After getting hair dyed".

Ranked at the top on "Music Bank" for five weeks in a row.

- Thanks to you. - Thank you.

- OMG. - How amazing.

ONCE is leaving their comments. There's this profile photo.

They made this golden profile photo celebrating our first anniversary.

TWICE 1st anniversary.

- I should make it my profile picture. - Thank you.

Thank you all.

They're curious about behind-the-scenes story about "Open Concert" lately.

"Open Concert" lately?

- What? What? - It was shocking.

- How can I put this? We... - What? - When we ran out of the car.

We had some event in Incheon on that day.

Right after the event, we went there. We had two cars.

Because of this person!

It's hilarious.

Continue talking.

Let's listen to what happened.

Our manager will appear a lot from now.

Let me explain since they don't know what's going on.

- Please explain. - In Incheon,

We did some event on KBS, and we had to go to "Open Concert".

We had to go to Banpo, Seoul for that show.

So he drove really fast.

We arrived in Banpo.

We got there. We saw the concert hall ahead.

She's so specific.

We arrived at the concert hall. It was right next to us.

And he passed by it.

I thought, "What's going on?"

Then he turned the car around.

There's "Islands Sevit" on the other side.

He drove toward that islands.

I was wondering what's going on.

And I heard K.Will's singing from there.

Following K.Will, NCT DREAM was next. We were after that.

K.Will was singing at that time.

That means there's only one stage before ours.

We weren't supposed to be there. I wasn't supposed to be on the islands.

I started feeling worried.

- We were concerned, including Dahyun. - Right. Four of us.

- She was wearing hair pieces. - Right.

We ended up getting out of the car

and ran to the concert hall from Sevit Islands.

We just wore the mic and got onto the stage right away.

You might find our facial expressions not so good.

It's TWICE!

- No! - TWICE is here.

The stage was over there. We said, "TWICE is right here!"

The audience was there.

We passed by them from the back.

- Right. - No one expected that.

Who would think we were there? We were supposed to be on stage.

We just ran onto the stage.

Hold on.

This person is not Jaljari oppa.

He's a new guy. He's called Pinky oppa.

Did you know that? You didn't?

He called himself Pinky oppa.

I heard that in person. Let me tell you the story.

After being discharged from his military duty,

he went back to school. Right?

He looked so good in pink.

Other female students

called him "Pinky oppa".

He told me the story himself. Pinky oppa.

He dances really well. He can do "Shy shy shy".

Do you want to learn "TT" dance moves?

So funny.

They're all saying, "Pinky" in the comments.

Pinky oppa, please come here.

You're going to be involved in lots of occasions.

Are you alright?

This is Pinky oppa.

Please say hello.

Please introduce yourself.

Please say, "I'm Pinky oppa".

Hello, I'm Pinky.

Awesome.

He didn't even smile. He's so funny.

There's one more story about him.

- What we've done so far was nothing. - Pinky oppa...

We shot "TT" music video this time.

Our managers usually take our photos during the course.

They capture every little moment when we work.

We were waiting, looking at the monitor.

There are lot of props on the set.

He climbed up a ladder.

His pose wasn't ordinary.

- What was his pose like? - He opened his eyes like this.

He took a photo like this.

He held the camera like this.

It's hilarious.

- Pinky. So hilarious. - Awesome.

Please send your love to Pinky oppa.

Let's calm down.

- Now it's time. - Time for what?

- Everyone. - Just play "TT". Jeongyeon, play "TT".

Play "TT".

- Can you reach? - I feel so good.

I feel so great. Play "TT".

I think that spot is prettier. Let's go over there.

- Let's get in there from the those at the back. - Let's do that.

Play "TT" please.

- Come in, Jeongyeon. - We're going to play "One in a Million".

- Can't we reveal it yet? - Revealing "One In a Million" in advance.

Let's just reveal "TT".

- I feel so great. - Yeah, we feel so great.

We're going to sing one song you want to hear, except "TT".

We want to give spoilers of all the tracks.

- But we can't do that. - It's okay except "TT".

- We'll sing something except "TT". - A little bit? - Yes.

What they want to hear.

- No. Let's play "One In a Million". - Yeah.

We should surprise them.

That was "TT".

It played "TT!"

- No, it didn't. - It did.

He played "TT".

Really?

- Did you play that? - He played the first part.

There's a huge speaker.

Shall we sing "TT" without melody?

- No. - No way.

Would you like some ice cream?

- Shall we play after everyone gets seated? - Yes.

We're revealing it for the first time.

It's "One in a Million" a song for our fans.

Music start!

Music start! Right like in "Inkigayo".

[One in a Million - TWICE]

Lim Nayeon!

Such a nice song.

- The lyrics are great. - I listened to it thinking about the lyrics.

- Our fans said it's worth to be the title track. - For real?

- Let's change it! - Shall we change?

I understand why Sana cried as I thought about the lyrics.

I do understand now. Why did you cry, Sana?

Please tell us.

I didn't want to cry.

When we came in here,

there are a lot of photos we took in the past.

It reminded me of the good old days.

I cried because I was happy.

I don't know. It just moved me to tears.

I think I understand.

I felt the same thing when we sang "Cheer Up".

This song is for ONCE, right?

Right. It's a fan song for ONCE, everyone.

When I heard the lyrics...

We didn't actually wrote the lyrics.

It would have been nice if we did that.

When I read the lyrics,

it was very moving to me.

The lyrics are so beautiful.

We loved it, and we thought our fans might like it.

That's why we played it in advance.

- The lyrics are encouraging. - Right.

It gives you some comfort.

I hope a lot of people will listen to "One in a Million"

and feel encouraged.

- It's a song for one person. - Right.

I also love the melody.

We included our greetings in the track.

It's one in a million. That's precious.

- What? - What's going on?

Pinky oppa!

- Pinky oppa! - What?

Start!

(Singing a celebratory song for the first anniversary)

Make a wish.

Make a wish.

Shall we blow out the candle?

- 1, 2. - Hold on. At the back.

- Tzuyu, are you ready? - Yes.

- Let's blow out the candle altogether. - Altogether! - 1, 2, 3!

- Thank you. - Thank you.

Thank you.

I have a lot of people to thank.

- Right. - The TF team

who's in charge of our group.

Today is our first debut anniversary.

It's been one year since one of our staff members started working.

Come on!

- Come over here, please. - Come on.

- No? - No. - I see.

There's this staff member.

She always sticks around with us

taking care of us.

- Right. - With the same cake,

when we went to the house,

we celebrated with the cake.

- Smearing cake on our faces. - Right.

- Let's just eat. - OK.

This is delicious.

- We did eat, didn't we? - I feel the urge. - You want some?

- No. - You're right in the middle.

Our eldest member.

Then we can't eat this cake.

- You got us this cake. - Yes, we can eat the cake.

No, no.

I have another thing to do on my schedule.

- Really? - Sleeping? - Cleansing.

Then we can cleanse altogether.

We got through the past year

- thanks to ONCE. - Right.

As we're making a comeback with our first anniversary,

we get to meet ONCE soon.

That's really nice. It's been a while since we haven't met on concerts.

I missed them. When we were on "People Looking for a Laugh" today,

it was the same shooting place with "Inkigayo".

As we were on the stage and saw a lot of ONCE,

- I felt so great. - Right. - I was really tired,

but I felt so great to be on stage.

- I wanted to make a comeback soon. - You did a good job.

I've been thinking.

Because we worked quite a lot

without break.

The promotions for "Cheer Up" were kind of long and we received a lot of love.

That's why I felt like we're coming back soon.

- But it was six months ago. - Right.

It feels like a distant memory.

Well... How can I put this?

Please explain for me.

- It's been a long time? - Yes.

No!

The photos were about to fall.

So I'm glad to see you again.

- Thank you, ONCE. - While we're talking,

play "One in a Million" once again, and bye.

- Now... - Is it chocolate?

Chocolate?

I like it.

- More than me? - Thank you all.

It's delicious.

- Everyone. - Let's eat together.

We haven't started our promotions yet.

We're going to "One Asia Festival" this Sunday. - Right.

So...

We can meet our fans this Sunday!

Right, everyone?

- Yep! - Right.

Jeongyeon is going to be the MC on Sunday.

I feel so nervous.

We're going to appear on "Weekly Idol" next week.

Stay tuned for "Weekly Idol".

You looked sexy.

- Sexy. - I heard you, Dahyun.

Nobody was listening.

Yes, we appear on "Weekly Idol".

We were hungry actually.

We appear on "Weekly Idol" and we make a comeback next Monday.

Please wait a little longer until we meet you, everyone.

- Wait. - A little longer!

Hang in there. The teaser is set for release today.

- Right. - What's the teaser for?

Wasn't it released already?

That's no joke.

- 2, 2, 2! - I saw that.

- It's really good. - Shall we say thanks in Japanese?

Right. After Japanese, Tzuyu, say something.

OK.

It's been a year since we made our debut.

Thank you so much for cheering for us.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

Please continue to support us.

Thank you so much.

We will work hard

with new song, "TT".

This is the kind of music he likes.

It's like he's saying, "Stop speak in Japanese".

- No. "TT". - Blacklist.

We will work hard.

Please look forward to it.

In about 30 minutes, right?

The teaser will be released.

Please check it out.

I love you.

I love you.

- What does it mean? - Love you. - Now Tzuyu.

- I love you. - I love you.

This song was

made for

ONCE.

We recorded the song for you.

We recorded it for ONCE.

Please check it out.

I love you.

We always imitate the last phrase.

- Did you say something, Momo? - Yes. Now Tzuyu.

- Then Jeongyeon? - No, thanks.

- You should do it. - We all did it. - In English?

You should do it in English.

Who's next?

Me.

- Can I go? - Yes. Go ahead.

Thank you so much

for supporting us for last one year.

Supporting us.

We still need to improve more.

We will do our best.

We will make progress.

So please continue to support us.

We will do our best.

Tzuyu talks a lot better.

From now on...

Let me interpret what she said.

- You should be happy. - Be happy.

Let's be happy together.

Cheer up!

Fighting!

- She'll always stick around. - Love you.

Thank you.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

You know what?

- We got almost 10 million hearts. - What?

Let's continue.

What time is it?

Let's watch the teaser together.

Nayeon is a bit weird now.

I feel so great.

- Did you watch the teaser today? - Yes.

They want you to interpret, Tzuyu. What did you say?

Please say that in Korean.

That was ad lib, everyone.

- I'll tell you briefly. - OK, briefly.

Let me tell you briefly.

I forgot what I said.

I know I'm not good enough yet

and I have a long way to go.

But we'll work harder. Please cheer for us.

I hope you'll send your support and love.

Let's cheer up. That's what said.

Nice words.

Why don't we listen to "One in a Million" together?

- Do you think we'll get 10 million hearts? - We will.

- After listening to "One in a Million". - It's almost 10 million hearts.

If we listen to it, I think we'd get 10 million hearts.

It's "One in a Million".

Listen to TWICE's third album with a TWICE speaker.

The sound quality is pretty good.

- It's nice. - How much is it?

Right. It has our autographs.

How much is it?

- I want to buy it. - It's not decided yet.

- I want to get it. - It's decided.

It's expensive.

- Is it expensive? No way. - Let's not talk about this.

Let's not talk about this.

How much is this?

- 30,000 KRW. - It's 30,000 KRW.

It's 30,000 KRW.

30,000 KRW.

Isn't this cute? I found it so cute.

- You want to have a date with this? - Yes, I do.

Do you want to go out with me?

It's going to be available from tomorrow.

It'll be on the market from tomorrow.

Where? I don't know yet.

- Music start! - Can I get it delivered soon?

Music start!

Everyone. 10 million!

We got 10 million...

Awesome.

Thank you so much. Thanks to ONCE.

- Shall we sing? - It's available at pop-up stores.

[One in a Million - TWICE]

So pretty.

I love it.

Great.

I think it's a great song when you ride a bike along Han River.

Right, right.

Please play the song in the background. We'll be wrapping up the show now.

Other tracks are also good.

It'll be out on October 24.

It'll be released on the 24th.

- "One in a Million". - It'll released at midnight.

We planned to do countdown on V LIVE.

But we have a schedule conflict.

We can't make it as we would be on our way from Busan

The showcase is scheduled 8 PM on October 24.

It will be broadcast live on V LIVE. Please tune in.

Please look forward to it.

At midnight tonight, our MV teaser 2.

Please look forward to it.

- You won't regret. - Right. - We always...

"Like OOH AHH"

Our opening dance moves are unique.

- Our intro dance moves are unique. - You're giving spoilers. - They know that.

TWICE is famous for our intro.

Goose bumps.

- You must be crazy. - Don't you agree?

- Our intro dance moves are quite memorable. - Right.

At least that's what I think.

Let's be clear.

I saw the MV teaser. It doesn't reveal everything.

- Right. - It doesn't reveal that, right?

But you can check out almost everything.

It's intro teaser. That was spoilers.

Please say something about the teaser.

Or about our album.

Our album is...

Well...

How can I put this? Each and every song is good.

I think we got mature.

- For real? - Yes.

- From which part? - I think we became a bit more mature.

In which song?

The title track...

Overall, I feel like we've grown a little.

Maybe it's because today is the first anniversary of our debut.

Well... I think we got closer.

How's our dance moves?

What do you think, Mina?

We didn't... "One in a Million"

We didn't have such songs

in our first album.

You can look forward to our choreography.

- I think the dance moves are really good. - Right.

- There are lots of key dance moves. - It's easy

to follow.

And it's cute.

It has some key dance moves.

- It's bright. - There are lots of key dance moves.

I think that's nice. Who wants to add?

Is there anything you want to say, Sana?

As for our dance moves,

it might be spoilers.

Compared with "Like OOH AHH" or "Cheer Up,"

there are more easy dance moves people can follow, don't you think?

We don't jump.

We don't jump or run. We sit a lot.

- We don't jump. - Let's sit.

We sit a lot. "Cheer Up" and "Like OOH AHH" were cheerful.

But we sit a lot.

- We sit a lot. - It's a little calmer. - Right.

And for the first time, we don't smile in the beginning.

The vibe is a bit...

Isn't it going to trending searches?

There's an article.

- Pinky. - TWICE manager.

Pinky oppa.

Please send him support and love.

He's going to appear a lot from now on.

Anyways, on October 24,

our album will be released at midnight. Please look forward to it.

With our third mini album in a year...

I mean, not in a year. Celebrating the first anniversary

of our debut... Celebrating various occasions,

we worked really hard. Please look forward to it.

We promise

we'll be energetic like this, please send your love to us.

Our showcase will be broadcast in real-time on V at 8 PM October 24.

Make sure to tune in.

It's time to say good-bye, everyone.

We'll try to meet our fans as often as possible. Right?

- We will. - How?

There's going to be a lot of events.

We got something amazing called "Super Card".

We took tons of photos.

They don't know about the CD, right?

Let's show them.

- No. - No, no.

That's a secret.

We made this album for our fans.

Please look forward to it.

Right. Momo has been really sick.

Take care of yourself, everyone.

I heard it's going to be a very cold winter.

When we hold a fan-signing event,

- Right. - Our fans... - You have to wait for a long time.

It takes forever to recover from the cold these days.

Don't get sick. We'll see you

with a smiling face on the 24th.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

- We are! - One in a million! TWICE. Thank you!

Congratulations on the first debut anniversary!

We love you!

- Check out the teaser! - Bye!

For more infomation >> TWICE 1st Anniversary V - Duration: 1:02:00.

-------------------------------------------

КОРЕЙСКИЕ СЕРИАЛЫ ПРО ЛЮБОВЬ ♥ ДОРАМЫ ЖАНР РОМАНТИКА, КОМЕДИЯ [ЧТО ПОСМОТРЕТЬ #18] - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> КОРЕЙСКИЕ СЕРИАЛЫ ПРО ЛЮБОВЬ ♥ ДОРАМЫ ЖАНР РОМАНТИКА, КОМЕДИЯ [ЧТО ПОСМОТРЕТЬ #18] - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Short-handed Spurs dismantle Nets, 112-86 - Duration: 2:05.

NEW YORK — With star forward Kawhi Leonard and three other regulars out, the Spurs' lineup was different.

The expectations from their coach never are.

Patty Mills scored 20 points, LaMarcus Aldridge had 16 and San Antonio rolled to a 112-86 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday night.

Pau Gasol (broken bone, left hand) and Tony Parker (sore left foot) didn't even make the road trip, while Manu Ginobili was scheduled for a night off but couldn't have played anyway because of back spasms. Then Leonard, the Western Conference player of the week, was scratched.

Without them, the Spurs put seven players in double figures and turned the game into a blowout with a 39-point third quarter. They improved to 19-4 on the road.

"Everyone gets excited to be able to get the chance to get out there and play, but nothing changes," Mills said. "The game plan's still the same, what's expected of us is the same, so it's just that opportunity. But there is that excitement when we do it the right way, play the right way, share the ball and everyone does their little piece."

Patty Mills drives to the basket as he puts up 20 points on the Nets.

(Adam Hunger/AP)

The Spurs announced Leonard was resting, though coach Gregg Popovich said the All-Star forward had a sore left hand, which was wrapped after Leonard was hit while scoring a career-high 41 points in an overtime victory at Cleveland on Saturday.

"Our depth is one of our strengths and everybody's ready to play, and of course Pop makes it very clear what he expects out of us out there, whether it's the first-team guys or the role players doing that," said David Lee, who had 15 points off the bench.

Isaiah Whitehead scored 19 points for the Nets, who got more bad news before the game when they announced Jeremy Lin will be sidelined another three to five weeks after aggravating his strained left hamstring. They have lost eight straight at home.

"For whatever reason we didn't come out with the energy and that's one thing that our team I will say usually brings," Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. "Tonight we didn't bring it. I am disappointed.

I am disappointed for the fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment