Friday, January 5, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 5 2018

Breaking : Tercyduk, G-Dragon dan Lee Joo Yeon Ketahuan Liburan Bareng di Pulau Jeju. Resmi Jadian?

Anggota sekaligus leader BIGBANG yaitu G-Dragon dan mantan anggota girlband After School Lee Joo Yeon dilaporkan kembali tersapu rumor berkencan.

Terlebih hal tersebut diperkuat dengan keduanya yang tertangkap oleh Dispact yang mengumumkan kembali pasangan 1 Januari, GD-Lee Joo Yeon.

Seperti yang juga dilaporkan oleh Soompi, pada tanggal 1 Januari Dispact melaporkan bahwa dua selebriti tersebut ketahun tengah menikmati perjalanan liburan mereka ke Pulau jeju bersama-sama,

di mana mereka dikatakan telah menghabiskan liburan bersama selama empat hari tiga malam.

Rumor kencan ini bukan pertama kalinya bagi G-Dragon dan Lee Joo Yeon

karena rumor mengenai hubungan spesia keduanya memang telah tersebar sejak bulan Oktober lalu dan kembali berhembus pada bulan November 2017 lalusaat melakukan perjalanan ke Hawaii.

Saat itu agensi keduanya pun memberikan pernyataan mengenai rumor tersebut dan membantah bahwa keduanya anya berteman dan menikmati liburan bersama dengan kenalan lainnya

Saat ini, baik pihak agensi dari GD yaitu YG Entertaiment dan agensi Lee Joo yeon,

Better Ent belum memberikan pernyataan resmi terkait rumor terbaru tersebut.

Pihak agensi mengatakan bahwa mereka harus terlebih dahulu berbicara dengan artis masing-masing sebelum memberikan tanggapan resmi terkait kebenaran rumor tersebut.

Wah, bagaimana ini menurut kawan sumber,

apakah kawan sumber setuju jika G-Dragon berpacaran dengan aktris cantik Lee Joo Yeon?

For more infomation >> Breaking : Tercyduk, G-Dragon dan Lee Joo Yeon Ketahuan Liburan Bareng di Pulau Jeju. Resmi Jadian? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

[RECIPE] 🍓 how to make Dutch baby pancake 이제이레시피/EJ recipe - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> [RECIPE] 🍓 how to make Dutch baby pancake 이제이레시피/EJ recipe - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Audi TT Roadster 1.8 5V TURBO Leer Super Netjes - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi TT Roadster 1.8 5V TURBO Leer Super Netjes - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano Carrisi, le ultime news gossip ad oggi, 5 gennaio 2018 | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Al Bano Carrisi, le ultime news gossip ad oggi, 5 gennaio 2018 | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

'쏘나타 독주' 중형세단시장 1강 3중 체제로 회귀 - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> '쏘나타 독주' 중형세단시장 1강 3중 체제로 회귀 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Loredana Lecciso arrabbiata con Romina Power? Le sue parole spiazzano tutti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Loredana Lecciso arrabbiata con Romina Power? Le sue parole spiazzano tutti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

CHINESE Grandma STEALS from CHARITY AGAIN!! - infowars - Alex Jones - CNN - Duration: 14:10.

Welcome back, I'm Dave

This is my channel

And if you want to keep up to date with what's really going on in Australia click that subscribe button

So you don't miss out on anything so what happened was I caught the thief at it again

Hello

Nihao

Nihao

It's me again

Mmm. This is from you stole it again. I caught her again

Everyday stealing from Venus

Sure sure sure

You know

well, she didn't say anything back but

She's stealing and she knows it so I've got a friend that lives in this street

And so I haven't returned to this location in over

Maybe two weeks now and as soon as I return to visit my friend. I catch her stealing again

Now if some of you guys will some of your comments have said that she's probably not stealing well. She doesn't quite understand

I think this clarifies everything

so

After hours when when Vinny's is closed people leave donation is there is it clear to you that they're living donations

definitely

If someone leaves donations, then you can see it there

Would that people see the stealing from Vinny's if they were to take it yes?

Definitely you think that would wouldn't be too much of a leap to say that by stealing from there. You're stealing from the funds

And the profits from feelings, which would be given to the homeless people

definitely 100%

Would you go further to say that it is a criminal act?

like it

Yes, yeah, but I think it'd be difficult to enforce it yeah

And again my other theory is like if you can just take stuff off the street where does that end

You know like I leave my bags at the front of the house, and I go inside for five minutes

And they get stolen is that the type of society we want to live in

It's just common sense

Yeah

Would you categorize it as stealing if they take from the

donations from here

You'd see that as stealing so if someone was to take some

Something from which from out the front of the charity which we perceive to be a donation

Is it too much of a relief to suggest that taking it from there? Which would be taking from the funds and Vinnies?

Which therefore in a way is take funds from the highway?

So much of a leave for what do you think?

A donation in good faith for sale by these to help people

That's when you take it over

Would you perceive that is possibly a police issue considering they even they've even got a sign here actually before second they got

These prep they're under surveillance or under I'm assuming that's to prevent

Leaving what do you think about that? I think you're right there? Yes. Yeah, is it a police issue?

Yes, actually you wanna hear

I've had some people actually say that if it's on the street you can take it and and where do you draw the line at?

That I was thinking like to see that your car parked out the front of your house

And you leave your bags at the front of the house where you walk inside. He's someone allowed to just take it from you I

Don't know up to you guys to the side, but what do you think yeah?

See I think you make a very good point there more importantly. It's ethically wrong

Regardless of the criminality or the legality of it ethically it's wrong and for me

That's more important

So when insiders spoke to all the workers?

Inside Vinnie's and they all agree 100% that this is theft this is also

Stealing from the income of the charity, and it is also stealing from the homeless people

And if you think that this is okay to be stealing anything off the street when something of value is on the street

You should probably look around and see if someone owns it because people don't leave things of value on the street

That's just common sense, but as I've said in the comments

Common sense is not that common, and if you look through most of your comments

There's no a lot of common sense in your comments so luckily for me

I was able to confirm it for you guys today

Get some interviews as well speak to people from beanies I've got all the evidence to support my claims

Thank you. Now. You can see I said Nihao

That's all and she understood that she was stealing so she went back and returned her

Throw you people out there that thought that she didn't quite understand. There's evidence enough

She knew what she was doing she knew she was stealing and the general public

I spent like two minutes out the front there asked a few questions

Everybody agreed with me that this is stealing. I'd like to address quite a few comments. Actually the first comment is CID now see doc

How could you interpret?

Daytime as nighttime

She interpreted daytime is nighttime

Well, so how can you interpret a lady smiling as someone being intimidated?

This is day and night and total this is what you call a delusion now

This is also what you call cognitive bias now at the core of your being you have a bias

Which means that you are either intimidated by white people, or you don't like white men?

Or you don't like Australians you have a bias if you have a bias

It's called cognitive bias when you start to see it everywhere

So for instance if you think that somebody is bad, or a type of person is bad

You will go out of your way to either see it or

Manifest it in a delusion now. I make videos all the time and I double check

I triple checked I quadruple check my facts and my videos

In the very beginning I used to make a lot of extremely

Positive videos about China to the extent where my close Chinese friends would say to me

Why do you make such positive videos about China?

Well, I've also been and and also in the early days

I used to get a lot of comments accusing me of working for China I

Need to understand of course. There are a lot of the comments are trash, but Sidda for you to interpret

Daytime is nighttime and for you to see an old lady smiling as someone being

Intimidated and for you to actually think that this person doesn't know that they're stealing

That's what you call a delusion now. What other time throughout our most recent history did we see mass delusions like this?

This is very common

Imperial Japan did you know Imperial Japan was so fearful of the outside world that that made them more aggressive

Imperial Japan thought that they had to attack in order to defend themselves

And they made up this mass delusion that Korea and China and everybody was against them and if they were

To be almost captured it would be better to kill themselves because they would be either tortured or raped or murdered

And it would be the worst thing ever now. This is a delusion

Now I feel that Siddha and some of you other people in the comments are going through this same mass delusion

I want to make it clear that also the next generation of Japanese are not under this stuff disillusion

It's just amazing the amount of times that I've seen in the comments people referring to things

That are not even there. It's a delusion

It's based on your bias in your fears, and you're creating them in real world terms

Delusions are real, and it happens throughout history more often than you'd like to think

Now I want to make it clear that before I upload any video mentioning Chinese

I have a lot of good Chinese friends, and I run it by them

I double check or triple check I quadruple check my videos because of your comments

I'm fair

I like China, and I like Chinese people I eat a lot of Chinese food

And I indulge in a lot of Chinese culture

so the core me bias against China is a

delusion when you go through so many other channels where you see a white man talking about China he can say

China's great try to China China you read through the comments it will be like screw you white man. I hate you you're bad

Why did you say such a bad thing?

You make the most positive video about China and still get this hateful comments now

This is a delusion

It's based on a bias, and I want you all to know that this bias is not real this delusions

not real and to stop pushing it there's another funny comment about KFC and the chicken provider and

Then some other guy said your your rationality is impeccable well

It's actually not impeccable because see if your rationality was that China was KFC

chicken provider was Australia

Well what we have here is a retired KFC worker who has come to Australia to work for the chicken provider

Except she is too old to work

So she doesn't work so that you can provide our pacer for free and on top of being paid for free

She's also stealing from the chicken provider. This is rational, and I think that's being fair

There's no other way to see this

I don't know how you could say

what you said in this comment about the chicken provider and the KFC it doesn't make any sense at all and

You are biased as well so because that's just not real if there was an old lady from Australia

And she had moved to China

She was not working and China actually had a really good welfare system like Australia

And she was getting paid in China to live there for free and you caught her stealing I would agree with him

I would say yet. She's a thief. She's stealing she's getting free money from China, and she's living there and

She's stealing and she's bad that would not be good

but if you were to also say how fair you were being and to try to educate the rest of Australians in China I

would see you as being quite rational and fair I

Wouldn't have a bias against Chinese because I'm not I don't have a bias against Chinese

I'm fair with Chinese. I have Chinese friends and I like China

So how can you possibly say it unless you have that bias yourself and that bias is based on fear?

keep in mind

fear creates the bias which creates the delusion which makes people do irrational things

Another problem with new generations is they don't live long enough

Don't live human beings don't live long enough. That is a problem with human being

they do not live for hundreds of years, so they do not know what is transpired in the past and

Most people that like to talk about what is happening today?

Don't know nothing about history a fact check a double check. I could drupal check, and yes, I have watched many documentaries on

Japanese soldiers

inside China of

Referring to Chinese people as logs and then throwing them in there and running

Scientific tests on them and all the horrific things that the Japanese did

This was a delusion they didn't even see the Chinese as human. I also have watched every single

Documentary that I can get my hands on and also

The world we have the Internet these days

I have more access to history than many other human beings throughout history

So I just want you guys to know that I'm being fair and that a lot of your comments are not fair their bias

They're delusional, and they're fundamentally wrong a lot of people they told me just ignore the comments

but when I put up a

Positive video about China to have Chinese people abused me in the comments and cues me of things that are just not happening

it makes me wonder what's going on in some of your brains and

I've worked it out. It's a delusion and it's based on a bias

I'm not biased against China. I actually like China

I like Chinese people some of my best friends are Chinese, and I'm very fair with Chinese people and

They treat me well as well

The problem is in the comments you guys don't know me

So sometimes you might misinterpret what I say

And that's what this video is about

So if you're not bias and you're not delusional give this video a thumbs up

And I'll see you guys next week

Don't let fear stop you

For more infomation >> CHINESE Grandma STEALS from CHARITY AGAIN!! - infowars - Alex Jones - CNN - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

모델3 출시 앞둔 테슬라 "슈퍼차저 무료충전은 모델S만"... 차별화 박차 - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> 모델3 출시 앞둔 테슬라 "슈퍼차저 무료충전은 모델S만"... 차별화 박차 - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 T SPRINT - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 T SPRINT - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Come Loredana Lecciso ha trascorso i primi giorni del nuovo anno | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Come Loredana Lecciso ha trascorso i primi giorni del nuovo anno | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

LUCIAN MONTAGE #205 - BEST LUCIAN PLAYS - LUCIAN MAIN - LEESIN JG - Duration: 11:19.

Don't forget to like and subscribe

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> LUCIAN MONTAGE #205 - BEST LUCIAN PLAYS - LUCIAN MAIN - LEESIN JG - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

ఈశాన్యం మెట్లు ప్రగతికి నిరోధాలు- Eesanyam Vastu - Metlu Vastu Telugu - Metlu Vastu - Eesanyam Moola - Duration: 1:37.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఈశాన్యం మెట్లు ప్రగతికి నిరోధాలు- Eesanyam Vastu - Metlu Vastu Telugu - Metlu Vastu - Eesanyam Moola - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda MX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 160 GT-M LED/LEDER/NAVI RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mazda MX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 160 GT-M LED/LEDER/NAVI RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

A SHOW ABOUT ART - 10 MINUTE ART CHALLENGE [Ep.3] - Duration: 7:48.

Hi, I'm Nick and this is a show about Art.

This show is all about your art and your creations.

Every episode is different but every episode will challenge you to try new things, learn

new stuff and become a better creator.

Oh, and let's inspire and encourage each other through it all.

Let's get into it!

Hey Artistic badass's!

Last week your artistic homework was to create a heart shaped artwork or create a t-shirt

design.

Well, you awesome people handed in your assignments and I'm going

to present them right here, right now!

Let's check out your badass creations!

This geometrical heart was made by BillyArt who made it into a t-shirt print.

Awesome!

And this design by Rachel Ann Hall was so creative in the way that she used the heart

shape as the jacket hood.

I'll be sending Rachel Ann Hall the artistic badass sticker!

Keep up the hella good work guys!

Remember it doesn't matter what your skill level is as an artist, anyone can participate

in this challenges and you can use whatever materials you want.

Make a peanut butter and celery sculpture and I'll still feature it.

But probably don't do that.

Anyone can win the prize and anyone can get featured, just use that hashtag #AShowAboutArt

to enter!

But what are we doing for the rest of the episode?

Let's crank up the segment machine!

Today we have the 10 minute artistic challenge!

But what is this challenge you may ask?

This is an artistic sprint!

Imagine if you have to save the world but you only have 10 minutes; that's exactly

what this artistic challenge will feel like.

We'll be setting up a 10 minute timer on our phone and we'll see what we can draw

in that time.

This challenge doesn't take a lot of time to do and the artwork doesn't need to be

amazing!

Let's just do the best we can and we'll try not to poke our eye out.

That's my motto for nearly everything in life.

You should write that down.

Okay, let's start that ten minute challenge now!

For the benefit of your power bills, I'll be speeding up my ten minute artwork from

10 minutes to 5 minutes!

I've done a quick sketch of an ice cream design I have had lingering in my head for

a few days now – it's a pretty light sketch though.

I think it's okay to do a light sketch before starting the 10 minute artwork challenge!

It's not cheating if you make your own rules!

Alright so, I'm going to start off this challenge with a new pen.

I've never used this pen before.

It's like this brush pen, and I probably should have tried to use it before doing this

ten minute challenge.

But yeah..

.I didn't really plan that out very well.

It was a learning experience because this pen.. instead of being a ballpoint pen or

fineliner that I usually use, this one was more like a brush in the way that you push

harder or at a different angle and you get a bigger brush stroke or a thinner brush stroke.

I said that really weirdly, again.

Yeah, I kinda really felt that when doing the eyes, that's why they look a little

funny.

And at first, I really wanted to start the challenge over again with a fineliner instead

of using this brush pen.

But I actually came to find that I liked the pen because it had a kinda cartoony and uneven

linework kind of feel that my art hasn't had in the past, so I kind of really liked

that character that the pen gave my work.

And for this cartoony style, I think it suited it pretty well.

For this colour, I'm also using some brush pens, markers kind of things.

I guess they're not really copic pens, but they're brush marker paint kind of watercolour..

I don't know what they are, I just use them..

I kind of just splurged when I went to an art store and they were having a half price

sale so I bought as many as I could.

Most of the good colours were already gone because someone already bought them.

I got this colour though so I'm pretty happy with that.

It was just like an ice cream.. strawberry ice cream kind of colour and I thought it

would go well with this one here.

I'm also using a blue there.

I thought it would go well as a tie colour.

I don't know how many people wear that colour blue tie but it kind of contrasted the colour

right.

And the paddle pop, I didn't like that colour as much.

Yeah, I wasn't happy with that.

I should have used a different colour.

This purple that I'm using for the lips is a copic pen, I'm using this on watercolour

paper so it drains the ink really fast apparently.

I kind of noticed it a little bit, so I was a bit self conscious of using it because I

spent about 6 bucks on this copic pen and I don't want to use It all up on one artwork!

So I used it pretty sparingly!

I kind of liked it, it was actually the first time I've used copic pens in this test as

well.

So this whole artwork was an experiment in using things for the first time.

No matter how you do the 10 minute challenge, no matter how much time you think you have

left, it goes so quick.

You wouldn't imagine how fast, especially when you have a timer on and you're trying

things for the first time.

The more you think you can do in ten minutes, the less you can actually do.

Did that make sense?

Probably not.

But what I'm trying to say is 10 minutes goes really really really quick.

Quicker than you might think.

So if you're doing this artwork challenge, I recommend that you do something that you

think will take about 5 minutes because that will probably take about 10 minutes here.

I had the phone next to me, so I kind of knew the challenge was coming to the end so I just

fixed up a few things.

Here's the final line-work artwork!

Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!

Not bad for ten minutes of blistering pace artwork!

I decided to turn my ten minute linework artwork into a tshirt design on Redbubble.

So I'm pretty much using the same method as I taught everyone in episode 2 of A Show

About Art (in the last one) I'll leave a link in the description to that if you want

to learn how to turn a traditional artwork into a digital print.

And here it is, finished.

I'm pretty happy with this and I think it'll look pretty awesome on tshirts.

Let's take a look at how they will look on some Redbubble products right now.

I think it'll look pretty cool.

Artist challenge.

Participate in this challenge with the hashtag #AShowAboutArt on Instagram and Redbubble.

Participants will be featured on the next episode!

So.. this is going to be really obvious…. but your challenge for this week is to do

the ten minute challenge.

Which you'll then use as a basis to calculate the distance between Jupiter and Saturn.

That's optional though.

Use a ten minute timer on your phone and it's okay to do a really light sketch before you

start!

You can draw whatever you want for this challenge, but if you do need some inspiration you can

try drawing a flower, a skull, a forest, boat or something else.

Participants will be featured in next week's episode of a A Show About Art regardless of

skill level!

Just remember to use the hashtag #AshowAboutArt to Instagram and RedBubble so I can see it.

And that's it for this week, I look forward to seeing your ten minute artwork challenges!

Thanks for drawing with me, and goodbye for now, but not forever!

For more infomation >> A SHOW ABOUT ART - 10 MINUTE ART CHALLENGE [Ep.3] - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

12 Drummers Drumming Tribute (cc) - Duration: 5:15.

I am blond again, Oh so blond again.... Actually I'm just slightly ginger.

*Bells Tolling*

Hi Guys, I'm Shelly and welcome to the 12 Drummers Drumming. Put them with the Pipers, they'd make one hell of a din.

So, it is the last day, and the Drummers they are a Drumming.

To be honest this, kind of puts me in a little bit of a sombre mood.

Let's round it up, let's get all thoughtful shall we?

First thing that comes to mind with the 12 Drummers that are Drumming.

Is the song "Little Drummers Boy". There is a part in that where, there's a drumming solo,

It's wonderful, and it mainly pulls at the heartstrings for me,

Because it reminds me, of a Christmas episode of The West Wing, called "In Excelsis Deo"

I think I'm getting that correct.

Which is an episode, whose main story or meaning talks about, veterans and soldiers.

Who give service and more important than their lives to their country.

And how they are treated afterwards.

It is a very poignant and moving episode, and Little Drummers Boy is played over the top of it.

There is a funeral, and a drum roll. As drum rolls are played in a lot of military services.

I just....oh my god. It tugs at my heartstrings so much, I cannot explain it.

Then that goes on to "Stop the Cavalry" by Jona Lewi. Which is the Christmas song also about war. About soldiers and drums and.......

Let's face that I have rewritten this whole 12th day of Christmas, because of Doctor Who.

I was already going to talk about the Christmas Armistice, but Wow.....

So we said goodbye to Peter Capaldi, which was very sad.

And a lovely tribute to William Hartnell first-ever Doctor.

But I think this episode goes to the 1914 Christmas Armistead.

The tribute they give to those soldiers, are wonderful.

The saying at the end I will go on to that, anyway....

If you don't know what the Christmas Armistice is. And you don't know what I'm talking about.

In 1914, World War 1 was happening

French and German and Scottish and a lot of other soldiers.

Were in trenches on the Western Front. Were dug in deep,

and they had been there for a very long time.

It was Christmas, and spontaneously and magically and nobody really knows how or why or when..

But somehow, on Christmas Eve, many soldiers stopped fighting.

Against orders and, against everything they had ever been told.

They started singing in their trenches. And they would sing back to each other across no-man's land.

Then they came out of their trenches, and said hello.

They played football, and exchanged stories and drink and food.

And this wonderful human miracle happened. There is no other way to describe it.

It never happened before, it's never happened since. It was just beautiful and wonderful.

An important part that I believe Doctor Who left out, probably because you know it's sad.

Is the fact that, they also came together to bury their dead.

Many, many soldiers had fallen, and were in the middle of no man's land.

Or being kept behind enemy lines, and they came together.

All of these people all of these soldiers, exchanged their dead and they buried them.

They gave them respect. They identified them. In the middle of this terrible and empty war.

They took a moment, to come together and bury their dead.

This Christmas truce was a miracle. They tried to do it the next year in fact.

But sadly orders from both side had come down to forbid it. For people who were known to have taken part in the 1914 truce.

They were punished and sent to horrible places to finish out their war.

But I think that the Doctor can say it a lot better than I ever could.

"This is Christmas 1914 and a miracle is about to happen"

"The Christmas Armistice"

"It never happened again, in any war, in any time."

"But for one day one Christmas, a very long time ago."

"Everyone just put down their weapons and started to sing"

"Everyone just stopped..... everyone was kind"

We often lose the meaning of Christmas now. With all the buying of presents and materialistic things.

The getting the shops in and the stress and everything.

But I think it's important to remember that a very long time ago.

Humanity won!

The 12 Drummers Drumming,

as well as Peter Capaldi's Doctor. Remind us to be Kind.

So although the 12 Days of Christmas are over.

It is the New Year we shall go on.

And although there are some terrible things happening in the world.

Some terrible people in charge.

I would like to hope that humanity, and kindness, will win out.

So I want to wish you all a good year. A hopeful year. A very kind year.

I hope you guys are good.

Thank you for watching this series, I hope you enjoyed it.

And I will see you guys very very soon, probably next week.

Much love to you all and much love to our dearly departed Doctor.....

Byeeee!

We're here, Because we're here, because we're here, because we're here.

We're here, Because we're here, because we're here, because we're here.

For more infomation >> 12 Drummers Drumming Tribute (cc) - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Big Brother Naija: Former housemates, Kemen, Miyonse tell contestants what to do|NVS News - Duration: 3:02.

Big Brother Naija: Former housemates, Kemen, Miyonse tell contestants what to do

Ex-housemates of the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Ekemini Ekerete, AKA Kemen and Miyonse, Oluwaseyi, popularly called Miyonse have advised would be contestants to exhibit positive attributes and exemplary qualities of themselves during the show.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Kemen advised the contestants to put up their utmost best and stay true to themselves in the house.

He said, "Even when they feel their best is not good enough; they should keep their heads up, support each other and stay true to themselves,'' Kemen stressed.

The ship manager turn fitness entrepreneur who expressed optimism that the show would live up to expectation said that "Nigeria is a country blessed with resourceful and talented youths.

similarly `Miyonse' expressed optimism that the 2018 edition would be bigger, exciting and showcase more talents.

"The BBNaija show is a platform for contestants to expand and develop their talents; I believe they have something unique to showcase about themselves.

"Basically they should market themselves in the house to the global viewers.

"Whatever they are going to do, should be in such a way that when they are out of the house, they would be able to pick up from where they started, Miyonse said.

On his expectations from the show, Miyonse said that whatever shortcomings the show had previously, the organisers would improve on it.

"I am positive they will improve on it this year, like washing of pots and others; I wish all the 2018 BBNaija contestants best of luck, he said.

DAILYPOST reported that the third season of the popular reality television show, Big Brother Naija, will start Sunday, January 28.

For more infomation >> Big Brother Naija: Former housemates, Kemen, Miyonse tell contestants what to do|NVS News - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Le tre rose di Eva 5:fiction cancellata dopo il flop di ascolti? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Le tre rose di Eva 5:fiction cancellata dopo il flop di ascolti? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 2.4D AUTOMAAT / NAVI / ARCO-ECC / AUDIO / LEDER / LMV - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 2.4D AUTOMAAT / NAVI / ARCO-ECC / AUDIO / LEDER / LMV - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Online Edition | Navi - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Online Edition | Navi - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Insignia Grand Sport 1.5 Turbo 165pk Automaat, Business Executive ** Full Options * - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Opel Insignia Grand Sport 1.5 Turbo 165pk Automaat, Business Executive ** Full Options * - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

4Ocean is actively cleaning u...

For more infomation >> 4Ocean is actively cleaning u...

-------------------------------------------

Match of the weekend: Sevilla FC vs Real Betis - Duration: 3:56.

Sevilla are preparing for a very special day. A day they have been looking forward to since the beginning of the season.

Yes, it's time for the Andalusian capital's big derby.

A game that oozes passion and colour, even though this time round neither team is at their best coming into the match.

As far as the home side are concerned, all eyes will be on Vincenzo Montella who'll be making his LaLiga

debut in charge of Sevilla. He'll be hoping to start his reign at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in the best possible style.

The Italian takes over from 'Toto' Berizzo, who was relieved of his job after winning only one point out of the last nine.

The only change Montella might make will be the return of Steven Nzonzi to the line-up,

this seems even more likely given that Guido Pizarro is out due to suspension.

"It's a difficult time for us. We've all got to do more. If we want to do better

next year, we have to train even harder, show even more dedication"

Real Betis, for their part, ended the year having managed only 5 points out of the last 24.

The team have, however, shown more promise in their last two outings.

If Montella is the new face at Sevilla, Betis fans are eager to get a sight

of Ruben Castro, now his return from the Chinese Super league has been finalised.

Andres Guardado and Javi Garcia are back in contention for a place in the midfield.

Meanwhile, both Jordi Amat and coach, Quique Setien, are serving a ban.

"It's going to be a great game. Derby's are always exciting. I think we've prepared well.

Mentally we're strong and we're aware of what's at stake and what the derby means to the Betis fans"

"Our fans will be wanting to get right behind us for this game because of what

it means to the city. Nowhere else do they celebrate a game in this way"

In recent seasons Sevilla have had much the better of the derby.

Last year the team from Pizjuan won both games, the Argentinian Gabi Mercado emerging as an unlikely hero.

In fact, the last time Betis beat their local rivals in LaLiga was five years ago

when Beñat got both goals from free-kicks in a 2-1 victory.

Sevilla and Betis are hoping their fortunes change in 2018. The Fixture list has presented

both teams a golden opportunity to put the smiles back on their fan's faces.

A passionate derby to open the year.

It's the big game of the matchday weekend in LaLiga Santander.

For more infomation >> Match of the weekend: Sevilla FC vs Real Betis - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Preview FC Barcelona vs Levante UD - Duration: 2:14.

LaLiga returns to Camp Nou with a match that has proved more than fruitful for Barcelona.

Having won at the Santiago Bernabeu and increased their lead in relation to all the the other contenders,

Barça now host Levante who are currently suffering a poor run of form.

They've gone five games without a win.

Haven't even managed a draw in any their eleven visits to the Catalan capital.

To make matters worse, Muñiz is without three key players, Bardhi, Campaña and Morales, all of them serving bans.

Barça, however, will not be taking anything for granted against a team who got a draw at the Santiago Bernabeu.

And who have lost only one of their seven away games this season.

"There are still a lot of points in play, we all know how impossible things can happen in this game.

This is a long-distance race, we'll do our very best not to slip up along the way".

At Barcelona, the spotlight will as ever be trained on Leo Messi.

The Argentinian played a key part in his side's first game of 2017, getting a timely goal against Villarreal.

Now he faces one of his favourite victims.

He's scored 15 times against Levante in 14 encounters, and 9 of the goals have come at Camp Nou.

Leo Messi might well be in the spotlight, but the hopes of the Barcelona fans are directed towards one player:

Ousmane Dembele.

The Frenchman who hasn't played since he was injured in September at Getafe,

could well make a return to Ernesto Valverde's side.

For more infomation >> Preview FC Barcelona vs Levante UD - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Preview RC Celta vs Real Madrid - Duration: 2:18.

Sunday's games will end in Vigo where Celta face Real Madrid in a clash that has become a LaLiga classic.

Much more than a simple game of football.

Zinedine Zidane's side have little margin for error after their failure in ElClasico against Barça.

They'll be looking for a win at Balaidos to put them back on the right track for 2018.

"That result isn't going to change 2017, which has been a great year for us.

But we do begin 2018 in a tricky situation and we are lagging behind.

However, we are Madrid, we never give up, we keep on fighting. Right now,

the team's more united than ever and that's very important."

Real Madrid's efforts will be affected by two major absences: Carvajal, who was

sent off against Barcelona, and Karim Benzema, who's out for at least a month.

On the plus side, Balaidos in recent times has proved happy hunting ground for los blancos.

Where they have won nine of their last ten meetings.

What's more, Ronaldo is up against one of his favourite rivals.

He's scored 15 goals in his last 8 games against Celta.

Another player who could make a difference is Iago Aspas. He'll be wanting to inspire

a team who are riding high after their win last time out at the RIAZOR-ABANCA.

Aspas has never been on the winning side against Real Madrid in LaLiga.

He'll be hoping to change all that and take Celta into a European qualification place.

Celta-Real Madrid, a high-flying fixture to end an exciting weekend of football in the greatest league in the world.

For more infomation >> Preview RC Celta vs Real Madrid - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alaves - Duration: 1:04.

The Basque derby at San Mames features two teams who come into 2018 firing on all cylinders.

Athletic were unbeaten in their last six games of 2017 and are now in the race for a European place.

The only drawback for Ziganda will be the absence of Unai Nuñez, who'll miss his first game of the season due to suspension.

"We're now going to have a little rest. We started our pre-season before everyone

else and have been hard at it since July. We've got an exciting game coming up on our return,

we want to win that and move further up the table. That's what we're fighting for, that's what we want".

Abelardo Fernandez's arrival as coach seems to have worked wonders for Alaves.

Thanks to three wins in their last four games they have now moved out of the relegation zone.

For more infomation >> Preview Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alaves - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Preview UD Las Palmas vs SD Eibar - Duration: 0:58.

Paco Jemez will play a key part in the clash between Las Palmas and Eibar.

The coach of the Canarian team arrives with the mission of changing

the club's fortune as they are currently bottom of the league.

"As far as I'm concerned, I take our situation personally. As I've said before. It's not

just a sporting challenge, it's something for which I feel personally responsible".

They're up against an Eibar side who are in their best form of the season.

In their last six games, they've won five and drawn one

and now find themselves in an impressive seventh position in the league.

For more infomation >> Preview UD Las Palmas vs SD Eibar - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Atletico de Madrid vs Getafe CF - Duration: 1:04.

LaLiga kicks off 2018 with an intriguing game.

Atletico Madrid and Getafe meet up in a Madrid derby at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Despite their defeat at Cornella after more than a year unbeaten, Atletico have received some Christmas presents:

Diego Costa and Vitolo are both in line to make their debut for the team.

"We're happy to put the last few difficult months behind us. We hope that the arrival of Vitolo and

Diego adds something more to a team that's already got a lot going for it".

They are, however, without Sail due to suspension.

Getafe, on the other hand, have lost in each of their last six visits to Atletico.

Not only that, they have failed to score in any of the encounters and have conceded 19 goals.

For more infomation >> Preview Atletico de Madrid vs Getafe CF - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Valencia CF vs Girona FC - Duration: 0:37.

Mestalla will host a confrontation between two of the stand-out clubs from the first half of LaLiga.

Valencia and Girona will both be seeking three more points in aid of their cause.

Marcelino will have to make changes to his starting eleven as Simone Zaza

and Martin Montoya are suspended and Carlos Soler is doubtful.

Girona will be looking to keep up their good away form.

They've lost only 1 of the last 7 games on their travels.

For more infomation >> Preview Valencia CF vs Girona FC - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Preview CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad - Duration: 0:59.

Leganés and Real Sociedad will open Sunday's fixtures in a match featuring a

number of returns to the ranks, especially for the home side.

Five players, Tito, Mantovani, Siovas, Omar and Gabriel, who all missed their last match

in the Ciutat de Valencia stadium are once more available for selection.

Another player who might make a reappearance after a series of debilitating injuries is Imanol Agirretxe.

The return of the Basque striker could well prove crucial for the second half

of the season after the departure of Carlos Vela for the North-American league.

For more infomation >> Preview CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Villarreal CF vs RC Deportivo - Duration: 0:49.

Two teams in very different frames of mind meet up at the Estadio de La Ceramica.

Villarreal are riding high after a win at Balaidos.

And their triumphant victory in the Valencian derby at Mestalla. They're at home to Deportivo, who were soundly

beaten at Camp Nou and who lost their last game of the year in the Galician derby 3-1.

Cristobal, moreover, will be up against one of the most attack-minded teams in LaLiga, without Schär, who is serving a ban.

For more infomation >> Preview Villarreal CF vs RC Deportivo - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Malaga CF vs RCD Espanyol - Duration: 0:39.

The first round of games of 2018 finishes in the Rosaleda stadium where Malaga take on Espanyol.

Michel faces a team revatilised after their triumph against Atletico,

but they do need to improve their away form if they want to move up the league.

They're the only side who haven't managed a win on their travels this season.

For more infomation >> Preview Malaga CF vs RCD Espanyol - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jobperspektive: Game Design - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Jobperspektive: Game Design - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

HannoLab Mobilität 2017 - Design Thinking in der VGH - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> HannoLab Mobilität 2017 - Design Thinking in der VGH - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313 cdi automaat airco navi cruisecontrol - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313 cdi automaat airco navi cruisecontrol - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

A NEW CHALLENGE - Duration: 10:28.

Hi everyone!

First of all, I wish you a happy new year and I hope that you can all make you dreams come true this year

being healthy and surrounded by the ones you love.

That's the most important!

Now, going straight to today's topic: for those who follow us on instagram, you may have seen that

I am currently studying korean with quite a specific goal: passing the TOPIK test

TOPIK stands for the Test of Proficiency In Korean

After about 4 years leaning korean, I decided to finally take a step forward

by challenging myself.

So today I wanted to make a special video about the TOPIK.

I don't know if all of you know about this test

therefore I wanted to let you know more about it

and maybe some of you will eventually be interested in passing this test too.

To start with a global introduction of the TOPIK, as I told you it's a test which permits to certify one's level in korean

This test has been created in 1997 by the Korean government of education and korean culture

This being international, anyone from any part of the world can take the TOPIK test

Of course, I don't know if every country offers this possibility but still, it is possible to take the test in

North America, South America, Australia, Africa, Europe and of course Asia

About the language levels, it is almost the same as for the CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)

meaning it goes from A1 level to C2 level

Of course, that is not what the levels are called like but the idea is the same:

there are two beginner levels (A1 & A2)

two intermediate levels (B1 & B2)

and two advanced levels (C1 & C2)

To go further in the details, the TOPIK test is divided in two parts:

TOPIK I and TOPIK II

Thus, we can say that it is a little similar to DELF and DALF (which are certificates for french learners)

DELF is for those who want to validate levels A1 to B2

DALF is for those who want to validate the two last levels: C1 and C2

For the TOPIK it is a little different.

Indeed, TOPIK I is only for the two first levels: A1 and A2

and the TOPIK II is for the levels from B1 to C2.

I don't know much about DELF and DALF.

I don't know much about how it goes for this exam, but let me explain more about the TOPIK.

For more infomation >> A NEW CHALLENGE - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

Camilla Made Prince William Dump Kate Middleton, Royals Biographer Claims - Duration: 1:14.

Kamilla Matt Prince William dumped Kate, Middleton Royals biographer claims a new book which claims to detail the complex

three-way relationship between the Queen Camilla parker-bowles and Kate Middleton claims that Camilla was behind William and Kate s brief split in

2007

Christopher Anderson the New York Times

Bestselling author of titles such as William and Kate and the day Diana deed claims that Camilla told her husband Prince

Charles to urge his son to drop Kate

Anderson says that Camilla was disgusted with a pair sucking up all the attention as she tried to win over the public following

Princess Diana s death the sensational allegations

Which are being dismissed out of hand by royal sources are made in his new book game of crowns

the author also claims that Camilla was working with spin-doctors leaking

self-aggrandizing stories to the press and sniping at perceived foes

The book also claims that the Queen was against Charles marrying, Camilla whom Diana referred to as the Rottweiler

Anderson s

book also explores some fascinating if better known stories such as Camilla's chat up line to Prince Charles my great-grandmother and your

great-great-grandfather were lovers

So how about it and?

Camilla's involvement in selecting Diana to marry Charles

For more infomation >> Camilla Made Prince William Dump Kate Middleton, Royals Biographer Claims - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Reggaeton Mix 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo - Ozuna, Maluma, Nicky Jam, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Sebastian Yatra - Duration: 1:00:34.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Reggaeton Mix 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo - Ozuna, Maluma, Nicky Jam, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Sebastian Yatra - Duration: 1:00:34.

-------------------------------------------

Reporter Asks Sarah If Huma Is 'Going To Jail,' Her Reply Sends Chills Down Abedin's Spine - Duration: 34:25.

Reporter Asks Sarah If Huma Is 'Going To Jail,' Her Reply Sends Chills Down Abedin's

Spine

On Tuesday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders held the first press briefing

of 2018.

During the briefing, a liberal reporter asked President Donald Trump's spokeswoman if

Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, would be "going to jail" anytime soon.

Sarah's reply likely sent chills down Abedin's spine.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (left), White House reporter Matthew

Nussbaum (right) (Photo Credit: Screen Capture via Subject Politics)

After ringing in the New Year at his luxury Mar-a-Lago estate in West Palm Beach, Florida,

President Donald Trump wasted no time in returning to Twitter to drop truth bombs on some of

his political enemies.

On the receiving end of his wrath on Tuesday was Huma Abedin.

Crooked Hillary Clinton's top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic

security protocols.

She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents.

Remember sailors pictures on submarine?

Jail!

Deep State Justice Dept must finally act?

Also on Comey & others

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2018

"Crooked Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic

security protocols.

She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents.

Remember sailors pictures on the submarine?

Jail!" Trump tweeted early on Tuesday.

"Deep State Justice Dept must finally act?

Also on Comey & others."

Trump was referring to U.S. Navy Sailor Kristian Saucier, who was put in prison for taking

unauthorized photos inside a nuclear submarine.

He seemed to suggest a double standard is at play, compared with the lack of punishment

for Clinton and her aides.

The president's tweet comes after the State Department, in a Friday news dump, released

a batch of emails from Abedin's account that were discovered by the FBI on a laptop

belonging to her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner.

At least four of the documents were marked "classified."

[Source: Fox News]

During Tuesday's press briefing at the White House, Trump's tweet was a main topic of

discussion, as liberal reporters rushed to trash his judgment in a futile attempt to

make Abedin look innocent and distract from the real issue at hand.

White House reporter Matthew Nussbaum was among the members of the media who took aim

at Trump, asking Sanders, "Is the president requesting that the Department of Justice

investigate Huma Abedin?

And, how did he reach this conclusion that she should be in jail, given that she hasn't

been indicted or convicted of any crime?"

Nussbaum was insinuating that just because Huma Abedin has not yet been indicted, that

she never did anything wrong.

Of course, that logic is horribly flawed.

Millions of crimes are committed each year which are never prosecuted.

We may have the greatest Justice Department in the world, but there is simply no way to

accurately police the actions of every single citizen.

However, that's not to say that any of us are above the law, no matter how high profile

we may be, especially with Donald Trump as president.

Thankfully, Sanders was quick to put Nussbaum in his place.

"Obviously, the facts of that case are very disturbing, and I think the president wants

to make clear that he doesn't feel like anyone should be above the law," she said.

"In terms of any investigation, that would be something that the Department of Justice

would need to decide, and I would refer you to them on whether or not they move forward,"

Sanders added.

If you recall, the single greatest moment of all the 2016 presidential debates was when

Donald Trump told Hillary Clinton that he planned to instruct his attorney general to

appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her crimes.

"It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in

charge of the law in our country," Clinton said on the debate stage.

Trump replied with what is perhaps the most epic comeback of all time, saying, "Because

you'd be in jail."

Well, Hillary isn't in jail just yet, but one of her closest associates may be headed

there soon.

Look out, Huma.

Trump's comin' for ya!

Hopefully, she's the first of many.

SHARE the story and leave a comment by clicking one of the buttons below.

For more infomation >> Reporter Asks Sarah If Huma Is 'Going To Jail,' Her Reply Sends Chills Down Abedin's Spine - Duration: 34:25.

-------------------------------------------

STRAVINSKY // Rite of spring by NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra & Krzysztof Urbanski - Part 1. - Duration: 1:23.

Stravinsky Rite of Spring is probably one of the most important

if not the most important piece in the history of music

this piece changed the whole history of music

what I found really fascinating about the this score

for me in fact it's not a musical score but it's a painting

and I don't know, whenever I open any page of Rite of Spring

I see the joy of life,

or dance by Henri Matisse

Paul Gauguin was giving advices about

how to use the color and he said : "how do you see these trees?"

- "rubber yellow"

"okay! then paint them in bright pure yellow"

or "how do you see this shadow?"

"Well the shadow looks a little blue"

"Paint with ultramarine"

and of course the world doesn't look like it but I think it shows,

it captures ...

well, the essence the primitivism of

of expressing feelings

and we have the exactly the same things in Rite of Spring

For more infomation >> STRAVINSKY // Rite of spring by NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra & Krzysztof Urbanski - Part 1. - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Let me die-MSP - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Let me die-MSP - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT AVOIR UN DOS LARGE ET ÉPAIS !! - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> COMMENT AVOIR UN DOS LARGE ET ÉPAIS !! - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Coupe 323CI EXECUTIVE LM VELGEN | CRUISECONTROL | KLIMAATREGELING | PDC | DEELS LEDEREN - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Coupe 323CI EXECUTIVE LM VELGEN | CRUISECONTROL | KLIMAATREGELING | PDC | DEELS LEDEREN - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Je suis un manipulateur 😉 et vous Voulez vous Kris Investandthecity - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Je suis un manipulateur 😉 et vous Voulez vous Kris Investandthecity - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

「聽網紅正妹唱歌邊拉K」太忘我 警察就站車外...男嚇到GG - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> 「聽網紅正妹唱歌邊拉K」太忘我 警察就站車外...男嚇到GG - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

강예빈, SNL코리아 초토화시킨 "섹시댄스"|K-News - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 강예빈, SNL코리아 초토화시킨 "섹시댄스"|K-News - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

БЕССТЫДНИКИ. 14 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 44:20.

For more infomation >> БЕССТЫДНИКИ. 14 СЕРИЯ - Duration: 44:20.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Dhaka, Bangladesh Main Sunnaton Bhara Bayan Nigran e Shura Haji Imran Attari - Duration: 1:53:32.

Like, Comment & Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment