Friday, January 5, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 5 2018

Hey guys, welcome back to another unboxing video.

In this video,

I'll be unboxing Cuber's Home YuXin Little Magic M,

A MoYu Cubing Classroom Mirror Cube, and a GAN Cube Bag

From TheCubicle.us

Without further ado, let's get straight into it.

[Music] [Unboxing]

This is a card from TheCubicle.us

Which is pretty cool

So let's look at this mirror cube

So..

Actually I just started to play mirror cube like a few weeks ago,

And I borrowed my friend's mirror cube,

Which is pretty.....ok?

And I'm excited to see how it goes

Let's do some first turns

[turning the cube]

Woaj what?

It feels a bit sandy out of the box

[turning the cube]

The corners are like rounded up

Compare to the ShengShou Mirror Cube

And the corner cut.....will it even corner cut...?

Yup no

I think the tension is a bit tight

And this is the instruction card,

From MoYu

Wow, this card is long

Let's get into the YuXin Little Magic M

This is the cube stand from TheCubicle.us

Looks really cool

And the GAN Cube Bag,

Which is size 5,

I think it is the standard size.

Let's look at the YuXin Little Magic now

The bag looks pretty cool tbh, and the design

...Cuber's Home

So this cube is stickerless

YuXin Little Magic is known to be the best budget cube on the market right now,

And let us see how it performs with magnets.

The cube costs around $14 from TheCubicle.us

And let's do some first turns

[turning the cube]

WOAJ WHAT??!!

[turning the cube again]

It feels really smooth

The magnets are a bit noticeable when turning

[turning the cube and again]

And the tension is a bit loose, I think...

And the corner cutting is.....

Wowww!

Wait what?

It's a bit loose

Yeah it is...

And the reverse corner cut......

I think it locks up, like...

Kind of....

Yup, right here.

So,

it actually looks really cool

And let's do some few solve

[Scrambling the cube, then solve it, then scramble it again, and then solve it again]

Hmm....this cube actually feels really nice

If you're interested in this cube, there's a link in the description below and you can check it out

The cube stand actually fits the cube

It looks quite nice

And yeah, that's it for this video.

If you want to buy this cube, this(YuXin Little Magic M) and the mirror cube,

There's a link in the description and you can check it out

If you enjoy this unboxing video, please drop a like

and a subscribe for this video(Please, JUST DO IT)

That's it for this video, I'll see you guys in the next video. PEACE OUT!

[Outro]

For more infomation >> CH YuXin Little Magic & More! Unboxing | TheCubicle.us | Cuber's Home - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

[FOREX UNI] - Sử dụng công cụ nào và như thế nào cho hiệu quả trong đầu tư FOREX - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> [FOREX UNI] - Sử dụng công cụ nào và như thế nào cho hiệu quả trong đầu tư FOREX - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

【イベレポ】お正月だから獅子舞に挑戦してみた【ともよ。】 - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> 【イベレポ】お正月だから獅子舞に挑戦してみた【ともよ。】 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Puffy Mattress Review

For more infomation >> Puffy Mattress Review

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea logs current account surplus for 69th month in Nov. - Duration: 0:37.

For 69 months straight, South Korea posted a current account surplus.

Over seven-point-four billion dollars in November is the number by the nation's central bank.

A slight dip from the eight-billion in 2016, mainly driven by a sharp spike in the services

account deficit.

In that category the digits were nearly double compred to the previous year at three-point-three

billion dollars... due to the rise in overseas trips and foreign business services.

But the goods account surplus gained 18 percent on-year, to reach eleven-and-a-half billion...

as rising global demand helped South Korea enjoy strong overseas sales.

For more infomation >> S. Korea logs current account surplus for 69th month in Nov. - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Zeblaze Thor S Unboxing + Review | (বাংলা - Bangla) | English CC - Duration: 8:07.

Subscribe to Ur BDconsumer YouTube Channel

and press the bell icon to stay with us.

Hey Guys, This is Sajid - Ur BDconsumer. Welcome back to another video.

It's Zeblaze Thor S. Couple of days ago, this smartwatch was launched.

And a while back the Zeblaze Thor was launched.

I hard about it but I didn't bout it. But I bought this one for me.

I ordered it after it's launching.

And finally now it is delivered to me. Actually It's not a smartwatch...

It's called a Super Smartwatch.

Because, It can't be used as a smartwatch,

It can use as a Smartphone too.

You can download apps on it and

It's also have a 5 Megapixels camera.

Which can be used to capture photos.

It is at the front so you can capture selfies.

So Guys, today I am going to unbox it and give a quick review on it.

So Guys, without any futher delay, let's get started.

So Guys, here is the box of Zeblaze Thor S. The box is in Red and White.

The Zeblaze Thor S is inside the box and there are written some information at the bottom.

There are also many stuffs written at the back.

So Guys, let's do the unbox. After opening the box...

First of all, we will get a red compartment.

Where we have our watch. Let's keep it aside and I will check

what are there else.There are a Whith compartment.

Inside it we have our...

USB Cable and a...

Screwdriver and a quick start guide.

It's a black USB Cable.

It's a magnetic USB.

And a screwdriver which can be used

to remove the SIM tray.

So, let's open this and seee the watch.

After opening it

you can see it's final look.

So there is a Plastic cover at the front.

Let's lift it up.

Now, you can see it's matte finish.

This is our watch and at the right side...

and the left side we have some buttons and sensors.

At the back side, we got a heat bite sensor.

3G SIM Card Slot andd a USB Port.

The strap quality is fine.

I like it.

I just open he 3G SIM Card Slot.

And now I insert a SIM.

Now, let's boot it up and after bootup

we can see a Zeblaze branding and ask for some setups.

My Setup is finished

It is asking for my platform. IOS or Android.

I am a Android user so I am setting it as Android.

Now, there is a QR Code option.

Here, you have to download Wii watch on your phone (Link in the Description).

Now, you have to set it up.

I am using it

on my Oneplus 5T.

See.

I think it's good. Here you can see many information.

Which you can't see on you watch.

Like that Information you can see on your phone.

It has a nice feature which is that you can change it's theme or face. There are many faces.

It don't like them so I will

Download some.

There are some Christmas

themes.

Because at this recent time

this themes have a huge demand.

Because It's Christmas session.

So It's the main look.

It's look so beautiful.

There are many Informations and functions.

Now let's go to menu.

There are many things in the menu.

There are many things which you will

get in your smartphone.

At the Setting>About Phone >Android Version

is 5.1 Lolllipop.

Now let's talk about it's

Performance and it's functions

It is is my Sports functions such as Calories,

Kilometers and Steps.

Now let's talk about the performance. This is the Performance.

Now Let's talk about Sound Recorder. You can record your sound

using it.

And here are some Health Information.

It will show you the heart rate. Here is the Heart rate sensor.

The sensor is blinking.

Here my Heart rate is 74 and the steps is

201. This is Google Play Store.

From here, you can download apps.

you can download many apps.

Using Find My Device you can

find your smartphone when it will lost.

Like this. Now I swithed

ON. You can see.

If you decrease the sound you can't find

your device.

Here are all my personal health information.

Now let's talk about it's music.

It supports music.

The music comes from the speackers on the sides.

You can see that I am playing a music.

You can use it as you smartphone's

camera shutter.

There is a USB Cable which you can use

to charge it. Here I input it

on my desktop.

I love all stuffs of it.

The build quality is also so lovely.

So Guys, you can buy it from Banggood.com

The Link is in the Description.

You can buy it from there. Without Banggood.com

you can't buy it

in best price.

It is the best buy link. In Bangladesh

you won't get it in any online store or

retail.

It's price is $110

and ৳10 000.

So Guys, that's all for the unboxing and quick review.

If you love it than don't forget to Like, Comment and Share.

I will meet you in the next video.

While that, Bye Bye.

Take care of yourself.

This is Shahriar Ahmed Sajid, signing out.

For more infomation >> Zeblaze Thor S Unboxing + Review | (বাংলা - Bangla) | English CC - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500 1.2 S Automaat Pack Style (Navi/Airco/ECC/Cruise Control/Bluetooth/DAB+) - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500 1.2 S Automaat Pack Style (Navi/Airco/ECC/Cruise Control/Bluetooth/DAB+) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500 1.2 S Automaat Pack Style (Navi/Airco/ECC/Cruise Control/Bluetooth/DAB+) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500 1.2 S Automaat Pack Style (Navi/Airco/ECC/Cruise Control/Bluetooth/DAB+) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Get in shape - Duration: 0:25.

You know I want to do some serious racing this season. Any advice? 50 sit-ups in the morning... OH...

...then a 5 mile run - OUCH .. and skip the beer! NO WAY! Are you serious about winning races? SURE!

I don't care what YOU do to your body shape, but if you want to win races go get the perfect shape!

For more infomation >> Get in shape - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Powstają prace naukowe o Zenku Martyniuku! "To bardzo miłe" - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Powstają prace naukowe o Zenku Martyniuku! "To bardzo miłe" - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

In an RV in the USA 2017 // Episode 9 - Snake - Duration: 9:15.

- That was scary. Almost stepped on a snake.

- We came to eat some ice cream here, a really lovely place.

- And our journey continues after eating some ice cream - Eaten some ice cream. Back to R

The Road 66 takes a turns away from the main road now, it's probably in a driveable condition

- There could be something along the way as there's been a lot of ads along the way

- Decided to take a break and found a campsite

We'll be staying here overnight

We can get our water tank filled

And grey water tank and toilet tank emptied

So we don't have to worry about that tomorrow at the free places

We'll be heading to Williams tomorrow

Supposedly there's a good place for staying the night

And it's free as well

The flu is starting to get better now which is great

It was 42 dollars per night or something like that

It's quite a lot for such a short stop

- But breakfast was included

- Yeah, that's a plus. We get breakfast at the motel.

- The path to the motel starts there

There's also a sign that says "look out for snakes"

- It says you shouldn't use sandals here or any peep-toe shoes

And no flip flops and no high heels

- I guess we'll take the car

Anni was reading about rattlesnakes yesterday so we are now terrified of them

so we can't go anywhere

Feels like they're everywhere

- If a rattlesnake bites you only thing that'll help is going to hospital

And you can't call an ambulance if you don't have phone reception

Like now

Can't call or anything

- Okay. So there's some kind of a cave there

or some underground stuff

some kind of a mine

I guess that's everything for today

Time for dinner

Then we catch some sleep and tomorrow we head back on Route 66

Good morning! Today we go back on Route 66 and head towards Williams

Our plan is to tour the city and visit a safari park

so we might be visiting there too

Williams also has a free campsite, the kind that has no services

Now we're going to get some breakfast at the motel

It should be part of the price of the camping fee

Before that we'll empty the toilet and grey water containers

This was a really quiet place

There weren't many other cars around

Nobody was disturbing us and there was plenty of privacy

And hopefully we didn't disturbn anyone else

The breakfast should be around here

There's some old petrol station

Some old motel as well

It's still active as well

Having some breakfast now

It's not quite fresh, and no sausages and cheese

Still better than nothing

You don't get breakfast included often at a campsite

We'll go take some photos of the RV

Trick the viewers

- That was scary. Almost stepped on it.

Not sure what snake it is

Don't think it's a rattlesnake

All sorts of things here

Can't tell what snakes these are so it's always a bit tense

But definitely not a rattlesnake

There it goes

It'll wrap itself around it

- So we got our RV and we'll head on our three week American trip

It's not brand new, but I'm sure we'll manage in it for three weeks

Explains why it was so cheap

Short stop at Family Dollar

It doesn't say whether it's a food store or just tat

But let's go and have a look

If it's a food store we'll buy some bread and juice

Or juice and water, we already bought some bread

I don't think we need anything from this aisle

I'm not sure if the tap water is drinkable so we always buy some bottled water

Our car has a sticker that says "use bottled water" as well

But you never know, there's warnings signs for every single thing here in America

Even theoretical worries have a warning sign

You never know which you should take seriously and which you shouldn't

Now we've done some shopping

Small amount of groceries

We saw a post office at side of the road

so we had a quick stop so Anni can buy some stamps so we can send some postcards

The area near Grand Canyon is far above sea level

I'd guess we're somewhere 2km above sea level

Could be

I think Grand Canyon is around 2km deep

So the area around is quite high-altitude

In Finland it might break above 25 Celcius for three days in a row

Then comes the cold snap

We haven't had to guess what the weather is like here so far

Constant blue skies and warm weather

We're starting to see more green scenery at this altitude

For more infomation >> In an RV in the USA 2017 // Episode 9 - Snake - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Shredding Hometrail w/ Nico | I Tried to Backflip.... - Duration: 2:19.

Don't you get a flat ?

I can hear it

I think.... Check your rear wheel

oh shit...

For more infomation >> Shredding Hometrail w/ Nico | I Tried to Backflip.... - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ab Workout At Home 2018 💪 Upper Abs. Lower Abs. Oblique's (Abdominal Warriors) - Duration: 38:34.

what's up trainer be here and just because it's wintertime that's not an

excuse not to be focusing on these AB so if you're tired of the love handles

If you're tired of that jiggly bubbly fubbly fluffly is that even a

word? Fubbly... I don't know if it is but we're gonna go with it. Tired of that fubbly fat

in the back right here. You want to get those obliques for that V

cut? No reason you can't have that sexy six-pack in the wintertime so today's

workout is gonna focus on the upper abs it's gonna focus on the middle abs right

here in the middle. You can't see but whatever and then the lower abs we're

also going to focus on the obliques which is the side of the ABS that's the

love handles as some of you may call it. And as always if you're already a

subscriber on this channel you've already jumped in on the home fitness

challenge and you're totally familiar with that you can see the time above me

go ahead and jump to the beginning of the workout. if you're brand new to the

Fit Body Nation youtube channel and community I want to be the first to welcome you. My

name is coach B so if you enjoy crazy home workouts and an awesome community you

love being pushed to the max then I want to welcome you to this community because

you'll fit right in but we're not just a community where we

do follow along workouts on YouTube we're also a community where we compete

with each other where we have fun with each other where we interact and comment

with each other with that being said let's get this thing started

so you wanna get even more from your workouts then join the Fit Body Nation

home fitness challenge and its completely free compete against Trainer B and other home

workout fanatic just like you. Just set up a free profile, log in at the end of each

day Marck each fitness task that you completed for that day. Have a

competitive spirit then check out the live leaderboard to see how you are doing

against others in the community or just use this as accountability. Shoutouts and

rewards given at the end of each series new fitness series and challenges

starting all the time link in the description for more details we got six

exercises that are all going to focus on the ABS. The upper middle lower and

the obliques or the love handles. we've officially made it a week into the new

year and I hope you're diggin it the leaderboard is killing we got people

competing with each other so hopefully you're plugged into that and you're

rockin that with this as well if you're not check the first link below you hear

me say it a million times you're gonna say it a million more check that link

get plugged into the home fitness challenge part of this so today the only

thing you're gonna need is a weight we aren't gonna be doing Russian twist I'm

gonna be using the slam ball that I made for the Halloween workout which weighs

about 30 pounds use a dumbbell and you can also use a kettlebell not only will

you need a weight you're also gonna need something like these paper plates we're

gonna be doing a slider movement we're gonna be doing it in a Tabata style for

eight intervals Tabata is 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest we'll go

through six different Tabata switch is your six different exercises fast we're

gonna get this thing done quickly you're gonna burn about 300 calories and then

you're gonna go and you're gonna plug your points into that home finished

challenge page that way we can update the leaderboard see who is on top okay

so we're gonna start the warmup so you clear your space we will start

with some like cardio that's gonna be the best way just to get the blood

flowing for today's workout so let's start as always with a light jog just to

get the heart rate up so make sure your shoes are tight tight make sure you've

got some water clothes I don't I usually don't drink a whole lot of water when

I'm doing ab workouts I'm not the best habit but I never do I don't know you

drink water it goes to your stomach and it sloshes around so let's drink it

before and after so I don't have my water out here today but keep some

clothes just in case you need it during the rent okay so let's keep it going

I want you to raise your knees a little bit higher a little bit faster good loop

it momentum going in this and you might be a little sore from our Wednesday

workout we did some heavy weights working the hamstrings and the legs I

know my chest is a little sore and my hamstrings the back of my legs you

definitely store okay so now what I want you to do is I want to take it into a

jumping jack now the two crazy here good and this is just gonna ultimately get

the blood pumping throughout the entire body we are solely focused on the ABS

today but we need to get the blood flowing overall there you go good

so we'll do about 20 seconds or so on this that's it you got it then we're

gonna drop it down into a mountain climber do it keep it up keep movin

so we'll be about three to five minutes of warm-up nothing too insane here

that's it you got it now let's go a little bit faster with these jumping

jacks straight arms straight legs moving with a little bit more intensity

good come on you got it in three two one let's go ahead just drop it down the

stick it into our mountain climbers so switching back and forth nice and quick

there you go we'll only do about 30 seconds on this

just gonna keep that heart rate up keep this moving if you go do it from

this will take you into some regular basic spoon up I already got a shoe

coming whoo that's okay we're not personally

started good now five more seconds all right so on your back let's take it into

just a regular sit-up and I'll tie up when we're done okay so for this sitting

that back down that this is going to trigger the blood flow to get into your

abs which is what we want good there you go so up right back down

nice control this will be the last thing actually we make the dish with the high

knees I like keeping the heart rate fast when you start I'm going to finish the

warmups I think it's better for you better put your muscles that's more I'm

going to paint it then in fact though just to keep that clear okay let's do

ten more seconds if you use three more reps up come on it's a little bit faster

one water and go ahead in up to your feet so last say that high nice we'll do

20 seconds of this it's really trained down a week fast good come on that's it

even faster let's go let's go let's go let's go

and faster ten seconds come over eight seconds six more five four three two one

okay I'm going to tie my shoe you tie your zucchini too as well put like three

knots in it okay so we got about 25 seconds so we

started the first exercise is going to be a plank on the forms we are going to

do a variety variety of different planks every 20 seconds or so

okay so just kind of follow along but we'll start with a basic for our planks

so let's drop it down in position we're gonna start here we go alright so drop

it down and keep it tight now with a plank a blank blank blank you want to

keep your butt down and you want to keep your hand

so ideally you want your head to be higher than your butt that's what you're

striving for okay all right that's ten seconds so now we're gonna do a soft

link which is where you're sawing forward and back you can kind of see me

on the screen all right so you're gonna rock forward and back forward and back

just like that not too fast not too slow good steady pace there you go keep your

abs really tight on this also keep your back tight when somebody says keep the

core tight that's the back and the ABS all right ten seconds rest this time

we're gonna do a hip side to side with the hips okay so this is called a

rolling hip plank it's where you go side to side with your hips it engages the

obliques on this good and that's the fun thing about planks because you can

really engage every part of your abdominals good but I have exercises

just focus on one specific part planks hit everything okay now we're gonna do a

knee to elbow plank so this one you want to bring your knee in towards your elbow

and then stretch the body back out keep it as clean as you can perfect

so bring that knee in right back out you really got to keep the abs tight for

this one very good next one we're gonna do sue on a plate we're gonna do a

push-up plank done this one's a little bit easier but that's fine okay now what

I like to do a push-up I like to lean forward slightly on my

hands okay makes it a little bit more challenging

versus just straight up and down so kind of roll forward your wrists may be tight

so this may not be the easiest that's okay

you can do it on your knuckles as well

perfect okay so we're going to go back into a

regular for our play nothing special just a forearm plank all right here we

go it's back to the form now we've almost went through our eight intervals

with the plank which means we have a rest coming up soon not yet listen and

then we're going to be moving up from there

all right keep it tight good good tight keep it tight keep it tight okay now

we're going to go back into our stall plank the very first one that we started

with so rolling forward and back we're solving forward so forward and back you

still want to keep that head up higher than your butt good forward and back

keep it up you got this come on we got one more interval up lead perfect so for

this one we're going to go ahead we're gonna do the rolling plate where your

hip is touching the ground okay so here we go

roll the left roll the right try to get that hip to the ground don't rest it on

the ground just tap it just a nice tap real quick

good come on you can do it that's it all right so we got 30 seconds to rest so

catch your breath to bone up winded yeah but we're going into a slider pipe next

that's where you're gonna need paper plates or a t-shirt okay and your feet

will be on those objects okay so we've got 15 seconds to rest it's not a long

time just enough

get your feet in position and you're going to be pulling using your lower abs

for this exercise okay up right back down now you want to try to get your

feet closer to your hands every time and then fully extend back out do it don't

rush through this make sure you're keeping your back tight as well just

like when we were doing the play perfect all right that builds up some static

electricity right there I'm going to be shocking myself in a minute

all right ready number two all right here we go

so now back in perfect okay I'm kind of playing with my feet on this one where

I'm doing more of a wide stance going out that works the ABS a little bit

different but not a whole lot good perfect okay that's two down six more to

go on this I'm going to do one plate this time both feet on one plate okay so

I'll bring it back out bring it back and you'll notice it gets harder and harder

do it perfect it's definitely harder with just one plate

maybe those feet work together not the easiest thing

hi got about one more sets on this

if you are using paper plates it might be getting slowly torn up which is okay

but if they completely tear up on you possibly work out do a couple more good

you also notice this in your shoulders you're having to isolate it stabilize

your body all right go ahead doing perfect on this one doing perfect

alright here we go

next up alright really bring them up extend them out nice and far bring them

up it's do them out nice and far up kick

them out come on you can do this under you can I know you can do it second hit

play work with me alright I got a light sweat going so I

know the workouts working and I'm just trying to get tight here three seconds

here we go come out back up boy I'm doing my white

feet again there you go you can also get real fancy I'm going to

do it now nobody hold it oh okay we got one or

two more sets on this then I rest they're moving on the next exercise hang

with me on this all right come on here we go let's get a little bit faster this

time bring those feet in kick them back out speed in kick them back down do it

in back

okay I believe this and last one it should be should be number eight then we

got our thirty seconds to rest okay you ready here we go so this time I'm gonna

kick my feet out to the side real in the center out to the center and then out to

the right side that triggers me oblique but definitely not easy we're pretty

last few seconds okay 30 seconds to rest you can get rid of your plate how do the

scene here so next is our Russian twist this is where you're going to need some

type of weight or like I said you can lock your hands together do you need to

get some water positive work out grab you some water

alright 30 pounds choose your weight we're going to be

going from side to side leaning it back slightly that way it engages your bleep

okay so I'm trying to go over touch the way to the ground getting that twisting

movement in there perfect let's see if we got it come on keep it up it's only

20 seconds definitely not a lot of time we've got to give 110% all right relax

ten seconds that's one down seven more okay you ready okay you're late

here we go so to the side I'm gonna check a little bit faster this time

good get as many reps as you can in there keep leaning back trying to keep

you like straight you can also keep your feet off the ground I hardly ever do but

you can it does that to be intensive o2 down six more if you haven't done the

pumpkin workout with this guy go back to Halloween it's like a two-hour workout

here we go next it's a little over an hour all right come on keep twisting

side to side perfect ooh you got this okay screw down

world war together we're moving on we're almost halfway with the workout right

now almost halfway okay twist twist when you start get tired focus on that

tell yourself to keep your pace up come on Oh starting to regret not having that

water close man can go grab something with the rest okay here we go

you ready let's get it and one thing I try not to do is balance the weight off

the ground specially padded floor like I am okay if you're doing this on one

floor you're not gonna be bouncing weight but if you're on a gym floor you

can get in the habit I'd bounce in the weight which takes away from the actual

exercise itself so don't bounce the way whoo it gets harder at the top when you

get tired okay here we go set aside working those obliques good

you're gonna love the next exercise we got coming up it's one of the best ones

specially for overall and work I'm slowing down so let me drop some weight

on this next one okay so that last set was real sloppy I'm gonna drop the

weight to my hands because I don't have any other way close side to side nice

and quick all right so just like I knew don't be afraid to modify if you get too

sloppy with your exercises instead of being super prideful and trying to look

cool especially if you're out house by yourself drop the weight down

who get more out of it promise you the results will happen okay relax

I think we got this one and then our thirty seconds of rest should be coming

up all right here we go come on so set aside twist you can also throw

your hands up or your weight if you're still using that weight sonson touch the

hands to the ground or your dumbbell weight to the ground whatever you use in

seven seconds you play them back okay 30 seconds now next we're gonna do burpees

burpees part of these Barbies clear your way down the lane you don't need it

anymore okay so now burpees do as many as you can into 20 seconds I want you to

at least over 4 reps of burpees every 20 seconds okay that's all the way down a

full pushup and then jump all right okay here we go five seconds sit down

oh boy shot back up jump throw your hands overhead that's two that's three

that's four come up fine all right he's got five that time to see one get

six on this next one simply get six I know you can

we're going to be pushing it up here we go one two three four five six seven

hey all right we got eight let's set the buck pretty time let's see what we can

do on this next one you got it again see what you do hi good

you work your place with you do a double six seven four of them three of them

give it your best move that's it okay I put this about three

animals in five minutes let's do we're good here we go

go get those hands on right hand every time full push up jump come on jump jump

all right boy four more you can do it you're gonna get a hundred reps of

burpees in for sure hi it's actually one of the best exercises you can do if you

ever have to pick one exercise you should I have a lot of time whoo make

sure you choose burpees you can do burpees all day long wait by far the

most efficient exercise if you do okay I think I got three reps on that one time

all right enough talking Ben we gotta get these done

let's go whoo okay I think we got a couple more for the last one reducer for

that eight reps again hi I think this our seventh interval right

now hunger peas you look so good thing is it means we're being close to our

breasts and we're halfway through the workout only a couple more exercise okay

let's see I think this is our last one coming up can't tell what the timer yeah

let's see if it rolls up yeah here we go let's do it one two three four five six

seven all right we'll call it quarter the next one is a flutter kick good leg

raise we're gonna do a flutter kick for four count and then two leg raises a

flutter kick for count two leg raises okay go ahead and lay down on this one

give me a 10-second nap all right your hands try to keep them on your stomach

here we go so one two three four and the two leg

raises one two here we go one two three four one two one two three four

okay this done let's do straight flutter kicks we'll mix and match

keep it interesting all right here we go Twitter site shrimp flutter kicks kick

kick kick kick kick that's it cool thing about - keeping

your hands on your stomach it is a little bit hard but you can feel you can

feel the muscle under there you might feel a layer of fat but that's okay

you're human I'm human it happens but we're gonna part it up okay this time

we're going back to our floor count and our to count so for flutter kicks - leg

raises hands on your stomach there we go one two three four one two one two three

four one two one two three four what oh that puts three out so this time we're

gonna do for the leg raises - flutter kicks we're gonna start with

our leg raises here we go one two three oh one soon here we go one two three

four what - Barney okay this time we're gonna do four plot of

kicks for leg raise let's do it here we go okay 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 oh

oh it's in seconds okay let's do ten - ten - flutter kicks ten leg raises

superb you 20 seconds gonna be easy here we go 1 2

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 see it what - 305 keep breathing seven well I got seven I think

we got what we're interval this time mix and match whatever style you want to do

I'm gonna go back to the original pour in - you do what you want though here

you go actually a lot I'm just doing flutter kicks we got one more anyway

miscounted this way three okay so yeah there's one coming up is there last one

okay dunno what you doing last one let's do four and two for two for two

okay here we go yup this is it 1 2 3 4 1 2 1 2 3 4 1 2 1 2 3 4 1

ah ok 30 seconds this is our last exercise go ahead and stand up do some

lip line whoo this one is that halfpipe split lunge so you'll see when we get to

it but it's like the halfpipe which is if you've done my work best for the last

two years at all you know I hate half pipes not because they're not good

but because they hurt so we're gonna do a half pipe but your legs are gonna be

split in the air when you do it you'll see what I'm talking about honey back

alright soup here split the legs back down split up bring them back down what

this does is it engages the oblique to work right along with your lower abs

good excellent at work whoo all right come on

10 seconds still that exercise for an all-star cheerleader so you know it's

good for you look back down and you can put your legs back together when they're

down if you want or leave them apart your choice it doesn't matter

ah whoo there's that bird told you I need these all right let's - down six

more believe me I'm counting my intervals on this one whoo all right we

ready here we go

try to get about four reps on this one ah ah okay

ah it's three days huh thirty means you got five left

yeah ah okay we got this ooh can't talk believe everything back up but a tuck

makes me throw back oh yeah that puts us halfway four levels

down four more left to go I may be crying or cussing at the end we're

almost there

come on we got it no pain no gain all right not really that's probably not

the best thing we don't need to injured

okay five down pretty sure only got three

reps on that but that means you've got three more of these three more and then

dump it Friday okay come on there we go

good move the pastor's gonna move it how you feeling good good good okay whoo

we're almost there almost there meeting you let's give these last couple good

bring those legs that split up whoo just wait till the next Friday's that work

already brother work it out it's gonna be good fun go really kill the obliques

huh definitely make sure you're back next Friday so you're just going to

gradually get harder with these workouts over the next six weeks as we get

conditioned okay here we go

that separation we got this one in one more I believe I think this has this app

six or seven believe it's seven what setup I lose count but of course I did

oh okay you should be our last one last one make it count do your best I'm gonna

make it my prettiest it's still gonna be sloppy looking but I'm not judging you

you don't judge me let's just get it done no I lied that's okay even better

sleep when it sneaks up you finish and you're not even expecting

it you can't beat that okay so that finishes our Friday workout

but we're not done yet let's get straight into these stretches and let's

finish this stretch out okay I was I was really anticipating that last one all

right so let's start with our feet together we're gonna get this butterfly

stretch in here alright so forehead down to your feet and hold it you know the

routine if you're brand new to this we pretty much will do the same stretch

every single workout so whether you're jumping over the first time or for the

500th time this is going to be your stretch at the end so alright and legs

straight out in front let's get the hamstrings loosened up

from our Wednesday workout now when you go to add your points to the home

fitness competition to the leader for today a lot of the points on Friday are

worth more you get more for them even though it's some of the same challenges

throughout the entire week you get more because I know from everybody Friday

it's a lot harder to stay on track with your goals that's why I made the points

more valuable so you can really take the lead making sure that you do everything

right on Friday all right putting it down to the ground just click hurdler

stretch I've got my right leg in front my left legs kick back forehead down you

may be super tight right now your wills are set up as the week's go

on this will finish up our first week which means we have five more weeks of

this series and the home competition so going to the next week we'll see who's

on the leaderboard all right we're gonna switch it around here we go

all right pouring it down very good

singer your stretch from this stretch we're gonna flip it under it back and

now take it under your back but you wanna do bone this shoulder blades stay

flat you take that knee pull the knee across your body now I'm trying to get

my knee down to the ground physically pulling down on my knee but

I'm keeping my shoulder blades flat on the ground you're gonna fill this in

your back your lower back and also on the glutes here in three two one switch

it over same side or switch it over same exercise same stretch just stops the

side and five four three two one okay so now flip it on your stomach this is

gonna be our ab stretch we're gonna hold it a little bit longer than we normally

one so for this what I want you to do is you're going to walk your hands back to

your hips you're trying to relax your stomach in towards the ground okay so

relax your hips towards the ground and go ahead and look up at the ceiling and

then I want you to breathe out and while you're breathing out push your stomach

out like this and just relax okay relax your back and out of it we're gonna take

it one more time into that AB stretch so go ahead and slowly go back down relax

your hips into the ground one more time we're only going to hold it at two

seconds and three - boy go ahead stand up to your feet go ahead let's do a

standing quad stretch and five four three two one switch around other side

these would be a little bit faster five four three two one now feet

together you're going to reach down touch your toes keep your legs straight

on this this is going to get those hamstrings stretched out see if you can

touch your fingertips to the ground my hamstrings are definitely tight in three

two one all right two more stretches so arm in front of the body like we always

do alright just gonna get those shoulders which may be a little tight

for Wednesday workout so hold it here second three two one switch other side

all right now definitely make sure your back

with me on Monday we got our hits high-intensity workout doesn't mean it's

the hit interval training but it will be high intensity okay so don't get

confused on that it's not always going to be the hit training style just fast

pace in three two one other side percent elbow down little finger that's fine is

three two one alright fit body nation you and me we made it through today's

workout this wraps up our first week of the six week series so go ahead lock

your points today make sure that you get them in there so you can get your name

on the leaderboard whether you're just starting out with us or you've been with

me for the last couple years I love you guys please subscribe share this video

most importantly comment below I love seeing your comments reading your

comments and responding to your comments I will see you next week

boom

For more infomation >> Ab Workout At Home 2018 💪 Upper Abs. Lower Abs. Oblique's (Abdominal Warriors) - Duration: 38:34.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 1.8 TFSI 160pk S tronic - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 1.8 TFSI 160pk S tronic - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

承認與王菲接吻 秀兩人愛的紋身 謝霆鋒已將王菲愛到骨子裡! - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 承認與王菲接吻 秀兩人愛的紋身 謝霆鋒已將王菲愛到骨子裡! - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

홈스쿨링한다는 지적에 '6남매' 아빠 박지헌의 호소 - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> 홈스쿨링한다는 지적에 '6남매' 아빠 박지헌의 호소 - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

สัมภาษณ์: เบื้องหลังการออกแบบเฟรม Specialized Tarmac SL6 - Duration: 35:43.

For more infomation >> สัมภาษณ์: เบื้องหลังการออกแบบเฟรม Specialized Tarmac SL6 - Duration: 35:43.

-------------------------------------------

【イベレポ】お正月だから獅子舞に挑戦してみた【ともよ。】 - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> 【イベレポ】お正月だから獅子舞に挑戦してみた【ともよ。】 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

La MIA Top 10 dei 🎥Film Migliori del 2017! [#Cinerubriche] - Duration: 23:24.

For more infomation >> La MIA Top 10 dei 🎥Film Migliori del 2017! [#Cinerubriche] - Duration: 23:24.

-------------------------------------------

1/5/18 5:52 AM (4001 S Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA) - Duration: 10:00.

For more infomation >> 1/5/18 5:52 AM (4001 S Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA) - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

1/5/18 6:02 AM (2471-2517 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616, USA) - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> 1/5/18 6:02 AM (2471-2517 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616, USA) - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

1/5/18 6:12 AM (2141-2199 S Indiana Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, USA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> 1/5/18 6:12 AM (2141-2199 S Indiana Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, USA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

黎姿三女兒、賈靜雯三千金、小S三千金差距有些大 - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> 黎姿三女兒、賈靜雯三千金、小S三千金差距有些大 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

大S罵王菲閨女是沒媽的孩子?被李亞鵬怒懟!大S怒了!正面回應! - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> 大S罵王菲閨女是沒媽的孩子?被李亞鵬怒懟!大S怒了!正面回應! - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Free fut points: how-to

For more infomation >> Free fut points: how-to

-------------------------------------------

Eau d'homme - Das Parfum aus Männerschweiß - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Eau d'homme - Das Parfum aus Männerschweiß - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children - Duration: 17:35.

LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children

For more infomation >> LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.6D SPORT R-DESIGN|2008|Xenon|Navi|Leer|17" R-Velgen|PDC|Side Assist|Clima|Cruise - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.6D SPORT R-DESIGN|2008|Xenon|Navi|Leer|17" R-Velgen|PDC|Side Assist|Clima|Cruise - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

NO ONE Wants To Help You! - Duration: 8:34.

Hey, what's up?

John Sonmez here from simpleprogrammer.com.

I have a question here on how to find someone who wants to help you.

This is from Catalin and Catalin says, "I watched your video about how to guarantee

you're going to succeed."

You can check out the video there.

By the way, I recommend that video.

It was one of my favorite videos that I did.

I like that video.

"I have a problem.

Where I live now is very hard to find someone which want to help me.

I want to make my own game company like Ubisoft or Gameloft, but for that I should start speaking

with their owner and this is pretty much impossible."

That's an assumption there.

"Any suggestions?

How to find another person?

Sorry for my bad English."

Your English isn't that bad at all.

It's good.

Okay.

I'm trying to think where to start with this.

You've got the wrong question.

You don't need to find someone to help you.

You need to find someone to help.

The thing is like no one wants to help you.

I don't mean to be pessimistic.

I'm optimist, like I said.

I said this a couple of times today.

No one wants to help you.

Why do I want to help you?

I might want to pity you like pitying people—honestly like—again, I'm being a little bit sarcastic,

but what I'm saying is like I'm making this channel to help you.

This is the way that someone is going to help you.

The way that someone is going to help you is they're going to create stuff for you that

you're going to have to take up and do something with.

I created this channel to help people, obviously.

I'm not going to come to your house and help you to make you to make your dreams come true.

I'm going to give you the tools and the fuel that's going to help to light the fire in

you that's going to allow you to do that, and to give you the capability and the know-how

to do that, but I'm not coming to your house to do that.

You see what I'm saying?

I'm not working with you on a personal level because I don't have time.

Anyone who is successful in life is probably not going to have the time or the inclination

to help you.

Who wants to help someone who is not helping themselves?

If you just go to somebody and you're like, "I want to create a game company," no offense

but why?

Why should they help you?

What is in it for them?

There's always going to be something in it for them.

Rather than like counting on altruistic motives of people which is not something to count

on at all.

Most of the time, when you're getting help, you're getting pity.

There's nothing I despise more than pity.

If anything, give me whatever you're going to give me in life, but do not give me pity.

I do not want pity.

Never.

Never do I want pity.

A lot of times when you're getting a handout, that's what you're getting, is you're getting

pity.

That's one of the most destructive human emotions that exists that destroys a person's

character more than anything else and you should never accept pity, and you should never

want pity.

What can you do?

How can you be self-sufficient?

As Ralph Waldo Emerson would talk about.

He's written quite a few essays on self-sufficiency and this concept is a really important concept

in life.

What you got to do is you got to turn the question around and you're going to say, "How

can I help someone else who is in a position of power that I can learn something from?"

Because that's really what you—you don't want your help or do you want them to give

you a handout?

I mean if someone—I'll tell you the truth.

If someone said—gave me $10 million today, I would say no.

I want to earn it.

I want to have made it.

I know some of you are shaking your head and you're jumping up and out of your seat and

you're like, "I disagree John.

I would take $10 million."

I don't want anything—if someone said, "Tomorrow, I'll give you the perfect body,"

nope.

Don't want it.

Do not.

I want to earn it.

I want to make my way because I've been there.

I've been down that road.

I know that it's not the rewards.

You can check on my video on what it was like to make a million dollars.

I tell you about the destitute road that you travel when you're just looking for the end

result and you don't care who you become in the process.

What you should be focusing on is how you can help someone else.

You want to create a game company?

You do everything that you can within your ability and then you find people that are

already doing it.

Tony Robbins calls it modeling people.

It's a great, great, great technique.

You figure out how can you get around those people because if you're around those people,

you'll absorb it.

You'll absorb it.

You won't need them to "help you."

The best way to get around powerful people is to help them.

How can you figure out something that you have of value that you can give them?

Sometimes it's your time.

Sometimes it's your admiration.

It could be anything.

It could be a different skill that you have, but you got to figure out how to get around

those people.

I did a video on set point, raising your set point.

You can check out that video here.

I've talked about this a lot of times in the channel.

I've done plenty of videos about the people that you're around.

That makes a difference.

Jim Rohn first said it at least the quote is attributed to him, but I'm sure multiple

people have said it because it's a principle in life.

He says, "You're average of the five people that you associate with most, that you're

around most."

If you can be around people that are creating game companies or that are working in game

companies, or high __ [inaudible 00:05:10], then you're going to be able to do that.

You're going to become like those people.

If you hang around four fat people, five fat people, you're going to become a fat person.

I guarantee you.

It's going to happen.

You're not going to change those four, five people.

How can you get in front of these people?

That's why I said the question that you need to change it around to is not how can

you find people to help you.

It's how can you figure out a way that you can be valuable and helpful to powerful people.

Some people have done this in Simple Programmer.

There's been people that have made it somewhat into my inner circle because they've offered

me some value because they've said, "Hey, John.

I could figure out some way to help you."

The offer still stands.

The whole point is this.

If you figure out some way to help me, we'll hang out.

I got a buddy that—he's a good friend of mine and he's a cool guy, but like he wanted

to—you know, I don't start a lot of business connections, business relationships because

I don't have a lot of time.

I like people.

I love to—I can't have coffee with every single person that wants to have coffee with

me or have some kind of business idea, or something.

I'll tell you what.

You know what?

I said to this guy when I was first meeting him and now he's part of my inner circle—is

I said, "Grab your fucking running shoes."

Okay?

I said, "I'm going for a 10-mile run and we could—you grab your running shoes and we'll

run."

This guy, he's never run 10 miles before.

He ran 10 miles and we talked the whole like—this is what—you see what I'm saying?

He was like, "Ah, yeah.

This is cool," he took the opportunity.

He was like, "Ah, John could probably use a running partner.

It would be fun and make his run easier."

True.

True fact.

Sometimes it's boring running by yourself.

He got into the inner circle by doing that.

You see what I'm saying now?

He gets to hang around—not that I'm some big thing, but you know what I mean?

He had a smaller business, someone who I probably wouldn't—I wouldn't necessarily like

have coffee with.

No offense, no offense.

I'm just saying there's a lot of people and there's tons of people that are way above

me that I would love to have coffee with them.

That's all I'm saying.

He probably wouldn't have that opportunity and gotten around me and some other entrepreneurs

that are also more successful than he's at, where he wants to be had he not done something

like that.

Figure it out.

What is it for you?

Again, if you're thinking about people just helping out, you're mostly going to get pity

and you don't want pity.

What you want is you want to be self-sufficient and you got to figure out how to help someone

else, and then just to be around them.

Just to be around them, that's enough.

That's it.

All right.

That's all I got for you.

Great question.

I hope that you are able to figure your way out because if you have a question for me,

you can always email me at john@simpleprogrammer.com.

If you want to do something that you think would help me, email me.

Tell me what you're going to do.

I don't want to get too many emails here, but it really has to be of a real value to

me.

Like I said, the offer stands like there's always opportunity.

I just want to point this out, not because I'm trying to get free labor, but because

I want you to know that there is an opportunity.

Most people won't take up on this software or they'll have some kind of lame thing, or

they'll say, "What do you want me do?

I'll do anything you want me to do."

That's bullshit.

It doesn't work that way like you actually got to provide real value to people.

All right, that's all I got for you today.

Click the Subscribe button if you haven't already and click the bell so you don't

miss any videos.

I'll talk to you next time.

Take care.

For more infomation >> NO ONE Wants To Help You! - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

#92 RAW ou JPEG ? - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> #92 RAW ou JPEG ? - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Uomini e donne: colpo di scena tra Gems e George | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Uomini e donne: colpo di scena tra Gems e George | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Albano Carrisi: nuova confessione su Romina Power | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Albano Carrisi: nuova confessione su Romina Power | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, Sabrina Ghio si è fidanzata dopo il rifiuto di Nicolò | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, Sabrina Ghio si è fidanzata dopo il rifiuto di Nicolò | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

ダウンタウン浜田雅功、仲良し夫婦ショットが「アプリじゃない!」と話題 - JN D - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> ダウンタウン浜田雅功、仲良し夫婦ショットが「アプリじゃない!」と話題 - JN D - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to Convert Into an Equol Producer - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> How to Convert Into an Equol Producer - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tráiler DavuuWart 2018 + Resumen del 2017 - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> Tráiler DavuuWart 2018 + Resumen del 2017 - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, Aldo e Alessia si sono lasciati? La confessione social | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, Aldo e Alessia si sono lasciati? La confessione social | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Accuse shock contro Uomini e donne: 'E' tutto falso e orchestrato' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Accuse shock contro Uomini e donne: 'E' tutto falso e orchestrato' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Elvis Presley Greatest Hits Full Album | The Very Best Of Elvis Presley - Duration: 56:19.

Have fun listening to music, do not forget to click, share, subscribe to follow the channel

For more infomation >> Elvis Presley Greatest Hits Full Album | The Very Best Of Elvis Presley - Duration: 56:19.

-------------------------------------------

North To East - Nostalgia (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:25.

Indie Indonesia Don't Forget to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe ~

For more infomation >> North To East - Nostalgia (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

How Planes Get Parked On Airfields: Terminal Configurations - Duration: 2:08.

Aprons provide the interface between airside and landside facilities on airports.

It is the place where airplanes get parked and people can leave and enter the cabin.

There are several different lay-outs for airplane parking that you can find on airports,

with the most simple one is in a similar way as you park your car.

On a big field, all airplanes just side by side.

Although this system is the cheapest one to build since it doesn't need any facilities,

it's definitely not the most efficient one for larger airports.

People walking long distances on an apron is not optimal so buses will be needed for transport

and therefore, this system is primarily used on smaller airports.

At larger ones, airplanes park closer to the main building so travelers can leave and enter

the airplane using these square people pipes.

Parking linearly is still a possibility in this case but it will result in long, long

distances to walk, especially for large airports.

This can be slightly reduced by making a variation on this linear model,

or one should switch to a complete different concept:

Using the pier concept, like they do at LAX and Amsterdam airport,

many parking spots can be created while reducing the average walking distance.

Even piers on piers are possible.

Satellite terminals can be created with underground passageways or sky-bridges to the main building.

Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris is one of the many airports using this parking system.

A similar concept named 'concourses', which can be seen in Atlanta, does also use

several buildings but in a more linear way.

Both the concourses terminals and the satellite terminals are very practical for airport expansion

since these can be constructed when there is no space left at the main building.

Of course, airports are not bounded to using only one system.

Hybrid concepts can be found all over the world.

For example: here is a map of O'Hare International Airport,

where we can see concourses terminals marked in red on the right hand side,

piers in green and purple and in blue a terminal which is linear

(ish).

[Adding subs? Put your name here]

For more infomation >> How Planes Get Parked On Airfields: Terminal Configurations - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Madame Tussauds WAX MUSEUM Vegas [Pretend Play POLICE CAR 🚓] | Roman & Auroras Childhood Adventures - Duration: 2:56.

- We're driving.

Police station one, we are driving.

- [Children] Join us for Roman's and Aurora's

Childhood Adventures!

- [Mom] Say hi!

Thank you.

We are going to the wax museum.

- For real?

- [Mom] Yeah for real!

- What's a wax museum?

- [Mom] It's called Madame Tussauds.

- Wow!

(laughter)

Hi! - Hi!

We are in the wax museum, in Madame Tussauds!

(laughter) (jolly music)

This is Leonardo DiCaprio guys.

Are you trying to play with Shaquille O'Neil?

(laughter)

He is really tall.

Hi!

(laughter)

You guys are in a police car.

- Hi!

We're driving.

Police station one, we are driving.

- Mommy.

Are you there?

- [Mom] Yes I'm here.

- Okay.

- [Mom] What are you doing in the police car honey?

Are you riding with Elvis Aurora?

And here comes your chaperone.

(jolly music)

Woah Aurora look at you!

Oh okay.

And the Donny and Marie show starring Aurora, yay!

(jolly music)

Hey Aurora!

Oh look at Spiderman!

Roman look, Spiderman is here.

And that is Captain America.

(laughter)

Wow look at that.

That's Siegfried and Roy.

They used to have a show with tigers.

What are those guys?

Little puppies?

Puppies and kittens?

(fake puppies yap) (jolly music)

(laughter)

- [Aurora] Thanks for watching.

Don't forget to subscribe to Roman's and Aurora's

Childhood Adventures.

Bye!

(jolly music)

For more infomation >> Madame Tussauds WAX MUSEUM Vegas [Pretend Play POLICE CAR 🚓] | Roman & Auroras Childhood Adventures - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

La MIA Top 10 dei 🎥Film Migliori del 2017! [#Cinerubriche] - Duration: 23:24.

For more infomation >> La MIA Top 10 dei 🎥Film Migliori del 2017! [#Cinerubriche] - Duration: 23:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jazz maman : sa déclaration d'amour à sa fille sur Instagram - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Jazz maman : sa déclaration d'amour à sa fille sur Instagram - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

série msp- thig - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> série msp- thig - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Magento 2.2.0 Turnkey on A...

For more infomation >> Magento 2.2.0 Turnkey on A...

-------------------------------------------

[FMV] Unfinished Story ( ゆとやま || YutoYama) - Duration: 3:10.

I remember talking in the halls

And we were scolded together

I don't know why even when we were being punished

I found it fun

After that day

We always

Stuck together like the Astro twins

You were me and I was you

You cried so much on the day before graduation

You held it in firmly since you're a guy

We couldn't say what we wanted

Just like that hot summer, goodbye

The label 'friend' is a

Label that I got to hate

The feelings that I've hidden

Still remains as a painful memory

The heartbreaking story that can't be defined by photos

A heartbreaking story

I'm sorry, summer

Now, goodbye

What do I say

We didn't have to play no games

I should've took that chance, I should've asked for you to stay

And it gets me down the unsaid words that still remain

The story ended without even starting

Your song on the last day of the school festival

The flickering summer sea

Our feelings that were precious because we were together

Like the deepening night sky, goodbye

The label 'friend' is a

Label that I got to hate

The feelings that I've hidden

Still remains as a painful memory

The photos that can't define our relationship

A heartbreaking story

I'm sorry, summer

Now, goodbye

Baby oh no oh oh

I'm sorry that this is a monologue

Oh, actually, I love you

If only our long-time hidden secrets were revealed

I would hold you in my arms

The label 'friend' is a

Label that I got to hate

The feelings that I've hidden

Still remains as a painful memory (Still remains as my painful memory)

The photos that can't define our relationship (Our relationship)

A heartbreaking story

I'm sorry, summer

Now, goodbye (Now, goodbye)

The label 'friend' is a (Now, goodbye)

Label that I got to hate (Now, goodbye)

A heartbreaking story (Label)

I'm sorry, summer (Label)

Now, goodbye

For more infomation >> [FMV] Unfinished Story ( ゆとやま || YutoYama) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

In an RV in the USA 2017 // Episode 9 - Snake - Duration: 9:15.

- That was scary. Almost stepped on a snake.

- We came to eat some ice cream here, a really lovely place.

- And our journey continues after eating some ice cream - Eaten some ice cream. Back to R

The Road 66 takes a turns away from the main road now, it's probably in a driveable condition

- There could be something along the way as there's been a lot of ads along the way

- Decided to take a break and found a campsite

We'll be staying here overnight

We can get our water tank filled

And grey water tank and toilet tank emptied

So we don't have to worry about that tomorrow at the free places

We'll be heading to Williams tomorrow

Supposedly there's a good place for staying the night

And it's free as well

The flu is starting to get better now which is great

It was 42 dollars per night or something like that

It's quite a lot for such a short stop

- But breakfast was included

- Yeah, that's a plus. We get breakfast at the motel.

- The path to the motel starts there

There's also a sign that says "look out for snakes"

- It says you shouldn't use sandals here or any peep-toe shoes

And no flip flops and no high heels

- I guess we'll take the car

Anni was reading about rattlesnakes yesterday so we are now terrified of them

so we can't go anywhere

Feels like they're everywhere

- If a rattlesnake bites you only thing that'll help is going to hospital

And you can't call an ambulance if you don't have phone reception

Like now

Can't call or anything

- Okay. So there's some kind of a cave there

or some underground stuff

some kind of a mine

I guess that's everything for today

Time for dinner

Then we catch some sleep and tomorrow we head back on Route 66

Good morning! Today we go back on Route 66 and head towards Williams

Our plan is to tour the city and visit a safari park

so we might be visiting there too

Williams also has a free campsite, the kind that has no services

Now we're going to get some breakfast at the motel

It should be part of the price of the camping fee

Before that we'll empty the toilet and grey water containers

This was a really quiet place

There weren't many other cars around

Nobody was disturbing us and there was plenty of privacy

And hopefully we didn't disturbn anyone else

The breakfast should be around here

There's some old petrol station

Some old motel as well

It's still active as well

Having some breakfast now

It's not quite fresh, and no sausages and cheese

Still better than nothing

You don't get breakfast included often at a campsite

We'll go take some photos of the RV

Trick the viewers

- That was scary. Almost stepped on it.

Not sure what snake it is

Don't think it's a rattlesnake

All sorts of things here

Can't tell what snakes these are so it's always a bit tense

But definitely not a rattlesnake

There it goes

It'll wrap itself around it

- So we got our RV and we'll head on our three week American trip

It's not brand new, but I'm sure we'll manage in it for three weeks

Explains why it was so cheap

Short stop at Family Dollar

It doesn't say whether it's a food store or just tat

But let's go and have a look

If it's a food store we'll buy some bread and juice

Or juice and water, we already bought some bread

I don't think we need anything from this aisle

I'm not sure if the tap water is drinkable so we always buy some bottled water

Our car has a sticker that says "use bottled water" as well

But you never know, there's warnings signs for every single thing here in America

Even theoretical worries have a warning sign

You never know which you should take seriously and which you shouldn't

Now we've done some shopping

Small amount of groceries

We saw a post office at side of the road

so we had a quick stop so Anni can buy some stamps so we can send some postcards

The area near Grand Canyon is far above sea level

I'd guess we're somewhere 2km above sea level

Could be

I think Grand Canyon is around 2km deep

So the area around is quite high-altitude

In Finland it might break above 25 Celcius for three days in a row

Then comes the cold snap

We haven't had to guess what the weather is like here so far

Constant blue skies and warm weather

We're starting to see more green scenery at this altitude

For more infomation >> In an RV in the USA 2017 // Episode 9 - Snake - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Maluma Greatest Hits Full Cover 2018 Best Songs Of Maluma Playlist - Duration: 58:12.

For more infomation >> Maluma Greatest Hits Full Cover 2018 Best Songs Of Maluma Playlist - Duration: 58:12.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool tell Barcelona the only way they can seal stunning Coutinho transfer ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:12.

LIVERPOOL have reportedly told Barcelona the only way they can sign Philippe Coutinho is

to match or better the amount the Catalan club paid for Ousmane Dembele.

Barcelona signed Dembele from Borussia Dortmund for a huge £120million back in the summer

after losing Neymar to PSG.

Liverpool forward Coutinho was also earmarked as a target but, with the Reds rebuffing three

Barcelona bids, the Brazil international was forced to stay put.

Despite that, however, Barcelona are determined to bring the 25-year-old to La Liga.

Yet Spanish outlet Don Balon say Liverpool want the Catalan giants to match or better

the fee they paid for Dembele.

Liverpool are supposedly eager for Coutinho to go - for the right price.

Don Balon say they feel a player of his calibre deserves his place in the history books as

the second most-expensive signing in world football.

The Reds also reportedly think Coutinho's abilities as a player, - and high commercial

value - would make him worth the money for Barcelona.

Meanwhile, ESPN pundit Shaka Hislop thinks Liverpool could be making a huge mistake if

they let Coutinho go this month.

"As much as the form of Mohamed Salah coming in kind of makes it easier to imagine life

without Philippe Coutinho, you're still looking at a top-four race," Hislop said.

"As I mentioned, Manchester City are running away with it.

"You've got five trying to shoehorn into three.

"You take that Coutinho out and you do lose quality and you do put things in danger.

"Not finishing in the top four also affects what Liverpool can do transfer-wise in

the summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment