Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 24 2017

Please share support & Subscribe

For more infomation >> motorola moto e3 unboxing - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

X-UAV Mini Talon - First look at the FPV Wing build + the airframe (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:46.

Hi, in the last days

many have asked

with which model I am recording my videos

or what´s inside of it etc.

and thus I´d like to give you an insight on my FPV wing

Here it is

it has already been built

When it´s fresh out of the box

then the fuselage is divided into two parts

Here you can see it

When it´s split, you can work on the inside part without any problems

and then after finishing, glue it up with UHU POR

By doing it like this

it´s much easier to assemble and fit all parts

A nice detail are the removable wings

I´ve got a small car

and I could never fit

anything with a wingspan of 130cm

in the trunk of my car

It is also quite easy to assemble

You put the big carbon rod right through here

and the smaller one at the back

That´s how it looks like

Should be quite familiar

for those that have built EPO wings before

In the wing there are the corresponding counterparts

You put it right in

and then it´s assembled

A nice detail is that

you don´t have to glue the wings on or use tape

Because on the backside of the wing

there´s a hex screw

and by tightening it

you´re clamping the carbon rod in place

Thus the wing cannot move

If you do it on both sides

the wings cannot break loose

On the inside

there´s a wooden box in the middle

you can see it in the background

it´s across the whole width

Nice thing is: at the bottom part

you can attach

some kind of a second level

There´s also 3D-printed parts for this

I just took some Coroplast and fitted it

It´s quite cool, because you´re then

gaining more space for batteries etc

and you can reach your Autopilot etc. quite easily

For more infomation >> X-UAV Mini Talon - First look at the FPV Wing build + the airframe (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Carl Zeiss 85mm F2.4 Loxia Lens Review | John Sison - Duration: 7:32.

Hey everyone!

I'm John Sison and today we're taking a look at the Carl Zeiss 85mm F2.4 Loxia lens for

the Sony E-mount system.

The 85mm F2.4 is the fourth lens to be released from Carl Zeiss under the Loxia brand name

and like the others, its a manual focus lens.

While the Loxia lineup has been nothing short of impressive, a lot of people were surprised

to see that it was an F2.4 aperture lens.

Now while this may be disappointing to some, on the other hand it may also be a good thing

because it gives native E-mount users who are looking for an 85mm lens more variety.

So right now you've got the Sony 85mm F1.4 G Master, the 85mm F1.8 Batis lens from Carl

Zeiss and now you have the 85mm F2.4 Loxia lens from Carl Zeiss.

While they all serve the higher end price tag, I think its safe to assume that all of

these lenses are going to give you very high quality images.

So stay tuned cause I'm going to give you a tour of the lens and at the end of the video,

I'll let you know what I personally think of it.

So stay tuned.

The lens has an aluminium body and weather seals to protect it from dust and moisture.

Keeping in line with the other Loxia lenses, it accepts 52mm filters and comes supplied

with a metal barrel type lens hood with felt lined within which makes it look like a very

long lens.

There is a ribbed focus ring with a distance focus scale engraved and an aperture ring

just below it which I'll touch more on later in the video.

Given its compact size, the lens weighs approximately 594 grams and that actually feels a bit heavy

but that is mainly due to its aluminium build making it feel more solid in the hand.

It makes for a good pair with the a7ii series cameras and while its a bit long, especially

with the lens hood attached, still feels very well balanced.

The focus ring is damp enough to make manual focusing very easy to get accustomed to.

Of course if you are using the a7 cameras you have a variety of focusing aids such as

peaking, manual focus assist and focus magnifier.

It can focus as close as 80cm and its physical length becomes longer as you focus on closer

subjects.

A handy feature which is shared among all Loxia lenses is the ability to turn off the

clicking sound as you change your aperture.

To do this, take the rear lens cap off the lens, get the supplied de-click tool and turn

the adjustment screw.

That's pretty much it.

And now you can change your aperture without hearing the clicking sound.

Now this is a great feature to have for video purposes for smooth adjustment of the aperture

while filming.

The 85mm F2.4 is made specifically for the a7 full frame cameras.

You can still use this lens on crop sensor cameras.

However, due to its crop factor, it will actually be a 127.5mm lens.

While shooting with this lens for a couple of weeks now, right off the bat, I can say

its been a pleasure to use on my day to day outings.

Its extremely sharp even wide open and gets even better stopping down.

While it doesn't exactly have the low light capabilities of the other 85mm lenses, having

an F2.4 aperture didn't really bother me in the end.

Out of focus blur was still relatively smooth but there was vignetting while shooting wide

open.

It wasn't really a big issue and I think it rather adds to the flavour of the lens.

I didn't encounter any distortions or chromatic aberrations which is a big plus and of course

you do get those Zeiss colours which have a lot of contrast and the photos just seem

to pop.

All of these shots were with the Sony A7RM2.

Now I did shoot quite a bit of video with this lens and it definitely left me with a

very positive experience.

With the focus ring being very smooth to adjust focus as well as having that silent aperture

ring.

Now I must mention there is no image stabilisation but if you are using the a7ii series cameras

or the a6500, you have the benefit of having in body stabilisation which would be beneficial

for both your stills and videos.

Now for this part of the video I did use the Sony a7sii in the XAVS HD codec in a variety

of frame rates from your slow motion at 100p to using 25p.

The Carl Zeiss 85mm F2.4 is an interesting lens to use, although I absolutely loved what

it had to offer.

I do think people will lean more towards the other 85mm alternatives which is F1.4 G Master

from Sony and the F1.8 Batis lens from Carl Zeiss.

I would see this more as a niche lens for people who want something that's a bit more

compact compared to the other two lenses and for people who love shooting manual focus

without having to use a fly-by-wire system.

In terms of its build, it has a solid construction with weather seals to match and despite having

an F2.4 aperture, you're not going to be disappointed with it while shooting wide open.

I would also see this more of a lens for people who love shooting portraits and street photography,

although it can be used for other applications.

Now that's it from me but if you have anymore questions, please feel free to leave a comment

below and if you already own one, let me know what you think of it and remember to like

this video if you found it helpful and subscribe to my channel for more Sony lens reviews and

tutorials.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more photo updates and sample photos.

And be sure to share this with someone who you think may find this helpful.

Oh!

And you can also find out more information on this lens in the description below.

And until then, happy shooting and thanks for watching.

Aw! There's another plane.

Let's hope it doesn't get too windy.

Something in my teeth.

?????

How now brown cow.

Let's see what I wrote.

Aw yeah.

Ass is itchy.

I was so close.

*Frustrated roars*

Beautiful! Beautiful shot!

Oh wow! That's a fantastic shot!

Get into it.

♪ Walk this way, talk this way ♪

The lens itself and at the end of the video, I'll give you my first..

For more infomation >> Carl Zeiss 85mm F2.4 Loxia Lens Review | John Sison - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder- FULL GAME 23/01/17 - Duration: 1:33:01.

SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL LIKE AND SHARE

For more infomation >> Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder- FULL GAME 23/01/17 - Duration: 1:33:01.

-------------------------------------------

Best Reviewed Mattress

For more infomation >> Best Reviewed Mattress

-------------------------------------------

Build Your Dreams With Lego

For more infomation >> Build Your Dreams With Lego

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 300 h Estate Lease Edition Avantgarde Automaat,S - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 300 h Estate Lease Edition Avantgarde Automaat,S - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Grand Scénic 1.4 TCE PRIVILEGE, LEDER,XENON,NAVI,AIRCO ECC ,TRE - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Renault Grand Scénic 1.4 TCE PRIVILEGE, LEDER,XENON,NAVI,AIRCO ECC ,TRE - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

motorola moto e3 unboxing - Duration: 1:26.

Please share support & Subscribe

For more infomation >> motorola moto e3 unboxing - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Talk To Me - Nightly

For more infomation >> Talk To Me - Nightly

-------------------------------------------

Artist Zayn Malik Live

For more infomation >> Artist Zayn Malik Live

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi Le Coran Dit Que Les Chrétiens Adorent La Mère Marie (A.S.)?-Zakir Naik - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi Le Coran Dit Que Les Chrétiens Adorent La Mère Marie (A.S.)?-Zakir Naik - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

J'AI ENFIN REÇU LA 2DS/3DS CAPTURE BOARD ! - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> J'AI ENFIN REÇU LA 2DS/3DS CAPTURE BOARD ! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Latest song by Bohemia :Weed Da Saroor (Full song) - Duration: 4:20.

Songs live (A project of CD)

For more infomation >> Latest song by Bohemia :Weed Da Saroor (Full song) - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

POURQUOI IL FAUT PRENDRE DES DECISIONS POUR AVANCER ? - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> POURQUOI IL FAUT PRENDRE DES DECISIONS POUR AVANCER ? - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Build Your Dreams With Lego

For more infomation >> Build Your Dreams With Lego

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

[Overwatch] What's A Hasselhoff? / Exploring Reinhardt's Hero - Duration: 2:35.

Listening to Reinhardt and Lúcio's interactions,

we can find some interesting quotes.

Lúcio: Reinhardt, we need to find you some new tunes.

Reinhardt: What's wrong with the classic?I love Hasselhoff! Have you heard Night Rocker?

So I searched for the song, Hasselhoff's Night Rocker. Reinhardt: What's wrong with the classic?I love Hasselhoff! Have you heard Night Rocker?

So I searched for the song, Hasselhoff's Night Rocker.

Here it is. So I searched for the song, Hasselhoff's Night Rocker.

Here it is.

Fancy, isn't it?

This song was released in 1985,

and in Korea, in that time, this song was released.

송골매 - 어쩌다 마주친 그대 was also released in 1985.

David Hasselhoff, born in 1952, is a American movie actor, singer, and producer.

Hasselhoff was best known as an actor, and he took place in a large amount of movies. David Hasselhoff, born in 1952, is a American movie actor, singer, and producer.

Hasselhoff was best known as an actor, and he took place in a large amount of movies.

So just how much does Reinhardt love Hasselhoff?

Reinhardt: Hasselhoff is my hero! I love Knight Rider!

Here he mentions the television series Knight Rider. Reinhardt: Hasselhoff is my hero! I love Knight Rider!

Here he mentions the television series Knight Rider.

This is some of Knight Rider.

Knight Rider aired on US Television from 1982 to 1985,

and David Hasselhoff plays the hero of this show.

In fact, Reinhardt's love for Hasselhoff spawned tons of jokes in the Night Rocker video.

Here we must keep in mind Reinhardt's actual age.

Reinhardt's age is 61, and he is known to be born on 1999.

A list of Korean celebrities born on 1999:

Kim So-hyeon, Choi Yu-jeong(of I.O.I), Tsuyu(of Twice)

Kim Yu-jeong, Yeri(of Red Velvet), Jin Ji-hee, and Lee Soo-hyeon.

But Tsuyu listening to classical rock like Hasselhoff?

Reinhardt: You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!

(Apologies to all Tsuyu fans...)

Reinhardt is also said to hate techno music,

but in the 2050s, Overwatch's setting, techno will also be known as classical music.

So does that make Lucio classics-loving... as well?

Anyways, Reinhardt's personal taste in music should be respected as well.

For more infomation >> [Overwatch] What's A Hasselhoff? / Exploring Reinhardt's Hero - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mini BATMAN VS Tiny JOKER : The Popcorn Trap! - Duration: 3:26.

TottyChoCho!

Mini Batman VS Tiny Joker: The Popcorn Trap

Did I ever tell you about the time I fell into deep dark cave

when I was a kid, and it was filled with bats?

like real scary bats. like big, furry, scary bats. they were probably vampires.

Yea, I heard it.

it was real real scary, i'm not gonna lie.

wait a  minute, did you see that?

See what?

i thought i saw something in the kitchen.

hello, is anyone there?

I knew it!

This guy's so crazy.

I knew it! it's the joker!

he's up to something, and i have to stop him

Joker, if you are here- waaaaaaah

oh my back!

How rude!

I don't have much time!

Joker! get ready to get stopped by me Mini Batman!

Do you hear me joker!

I am going to be the one who stops your evil plan-

It's MY baby.

what's this now?

i'm not a doll! Unhand me you diapered giant! there isn't time!

oh come on, are you serious?!

I don't understand why this keeps happening to me.

Doesn't anyone care that there is an evil plan in the kitchen- WAAAAAAAAH!

MY BACK!

This is so embarrassing!

Don't film me like this!

What did I do to deserve this?!

Unhand me giant baby.

There!

Waaaaaah my back!

I don't have time for this!

oh no! i'm running out of time!

That's it Joker!

I'm through playing around, i will stop your evil plan!

Oh no, not you now.

Oh this is all I need right now.

I am not a Doggie-Toy.

Good boy.

Bye-bye, I'm only trying to save the day~

That was a close one.

Do you hear me joker?!

I will put a stop to your evil plan!

I'm going to make it!

I'm going to make it!

I'm going to make it!

I didn't make it…

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

so it was a popcorn trap all along.

a salty, buttery, yummy popcorn trap.

you got me this time joker.

he he he hee… popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment