Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Elena Of Avalor Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 318 - Rico Media - Duration: 17:24.
Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!
Masks of magic
Let's pick up the pace shall we it's a very important night, Dona Paloma it means
I'll be the only representative of avalor at the feast so
When I work out a new trade agreement with a visiting ambassadors
Everyone will see that I am the most important hmm. They call me Dona Paloma now
Well Dona you've come a long way from our little village
Legend says the masks are magical experiences. You're just saying that to charge extra
Hang these masks on the wall, will you Carlos?
Come on oh here comes the dragwon flying into his nap
You feel better already I know people of avalor The Ambassadors must they must
They must sign it not true
They do not always get along I know exactly what to do trust me. I won't let you down
Will that gate be erected in time for the feast yes, and only invited guests will be allowed in I'm appearing for the feast
That's why I'm here. I'm filling in for a Stefan
This is a disaster, but won't the ambassadors be impressed that the prom princess is at the feast
That's the problem listen do whatever it is you do
There's no need for you to sit around with a bunch of adults talking about trade. I'm talking about trade
I made a trade deal with the kingdom of saw to Burma
I've spent months planning this party down to the last detail see it's very nice
Hmm, but kind of formed whenever my father hosted visitors at the palace his motto was treat your guests like
Family and you'll earn their loyalty a lovely sentiment
To win their to leave I have to make sure she doesn't get in my way
But how to be a noble leader
Like my father when he bore the crown
The agreement must be signed this evening or let everybody vote
I won't be out shown by a schedule
The only way to achieve success
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the feast of friendship
Dona Paloma good to see you again ambassador Shoji haha. I thank you ambassador
crumb princess Elena it is an honor and a privilege to
Finally meet you the privilege is mine over this time of year princess Elena your father
Sent you actually I volunteered
To represent our kingdom your visit to Cordoba really inspired you to start
Put that curtain there ah I haven't the faintest idea
let the feast of friendship begin I
Swiped agreed. No one was asking you is budding in a norburg custom
dare you
Nathaniel remember we are ambassadors talk about the business at hand
Mm-hmm actually why don't we have some fun first?
This is quite slippery
Top us before Oh
Exquisite
You're right bones, I'm going to beat Elena at her own game Oh
Ambassador true and I thought the tapas were good. Well. This is festive
You
Look like a crocodile
Snorted you you're a bull man
Anything with these clumsy claws clumsy claws clumsy claws that's annoying
Shut the doors we can't let the ambassadors out right away Tanja
Bring out the worst sides of the personalities. He's flighty he's napping
Well you get it maybe a bit here tasty bird
I'll round them up. How can I help how can you help stop trying to help?
Is it for exotic animals we can use it to round them up? They're not animals their ambassador
Whatever they are they're destroying my Emporium I mean
Listen ox party animals late times. Oh, oh did not know you could laugh, so there are a lot of things you don't hail
While I take that mask off Alonso fly down here, and I'll take off the maps Oh Shoji will come after me
It's too heavy there has to be something we can do no it's over
The night is ruined and once they get out of the plaza and everyone sees them humble merchant
humble, but I wasn't always this magnificent I grew up on a small cattle ranch just
So I came to the city and went to work and I didn't stop until they became the most successful
Merchant and avalor you're not the only one who's lost everything. I lost my kingdom I
Lost my parents
And I want to get it right
you know this whole ruling thing and
I have to say you've done a pretty good job of being Crown Princess if you must know
Thanks
Wait just pretty good
19th row now we just need to get them to move
Their own reflections, and so is Alonso whoo
Check out my plumage I am a beautiful bird, man. Oh, yeah, of course let's go
The mighty crocodile working in the rubies Oh
ambassador Nathaniel
Snack-type Wow I told you I grew up on a ranch now
Listen just wait until he takes a big bite and then pull off the mess okay. Wish me luck
I'll get the flan flan
We did it
Ambassadors allow me to offer my most sincere although
I am sorry I tried to trample you Prince Alonso
And I apologize for trying to eat you. It was completely uncalled for yes
You know it well, then. What are we waiting for let's head back to joinha Palomas to sign the official trade treaty. Not so fast
Spirit monkey business
You ready if I had a seat I'd be on the edge of it um. I was talking to Elena zuzo ready
Beta glow princess Thanks not bad the more I practice using the scepter I
Wish my scepter head Hey you blasted that planter I was aiming for the armor
that's because you're all tense and worried you gotta be calm be confident and
Busy don't worry. I'm all right Elena. That's the last time I try that power
I can't let you quit princess. Nope not gonna happen. You said you'll his brothers cookies
Again wait you're a spirit guide to other people
Oh, yeah
but most people don't get to talk to their China rules like you do more like wizards do when they conjure a some I
Wonder what animal your channel is probably something quick and strong like a Jaguar LuAnn are humans
so
You're my spirit guide who me is
This tambour eita, I've heard about those. Oh, please get back to me
It's very powerful, so this it's a magical magic spirit code to the spirit world
Okay off to help some more humans and earn my magic stripes a
Spirit guide would never send a human to the spirit world. It's against the rules and kind of dangerous well
He did say he wasn't exactly a spirit guide his name was Bob, but I have to call in some backup
But what about Matteo? Oh right I better find him first wait. Take me with you
Oh, I'd love to princess, but only spirits belong in the spirit world
You can open your up not so good spirits to you left
Yep you better avoid that part of the tree she holds a grudge up there you got ancestor nation, that's the spirit guide branch
Spirit guides have their own branch our branch our own school watch over the people in the human world
Look they're often up there humans
Wanna be problem so find her first ladder
The wat de caca wat a hey zuzo
Welcome to the worst day of my life
Don't worry, buddy. We'll get you out of there what?
Wait you look like a real human. That's because I am
This is princess Elena
CSUN be also used it to San Mateo here to the spirit world
Yep, so if you tell us where Mateo is I can get everyone back where they belong I can't smoke, ooh
I gotta tell you you're lucky sue Zoe's your spirit guide Mateo is a great wizard, so you must be doing something right?
They should do the trick Muslim
Oh, No
Matteo's in the loop with the same ease
Enys I'm Chavo, that's Chico. Oh
Julie are you Durham and Steve yo, what shall we call you your royalness. I'm Matteo, but I'm not
Come home
Simple as that but Mateo said the loop and and I don't match for a bunch of wild Sadie's I couldn't even stop Bobo
Kaka whatta you don't give up
How about a little extra floor wax if shiny is good then shinier is funnier
So I'll jump on it great minds think alike
Hey, are you here to see all the great work, I'm doing and make me a spirit guide no
Bananas give me one grapes
Why did you even put the helmet on in the first place
You asked for it you got it the loot
That's near him
Can you lose oh?
Yeah, but not if I'm carrying you and I need to hold on to both of you to bring you back to your
Okay, here's the plan I'll shoot my earring at Mateo to get his attention when he sees me you swoop down scoop him up off
We go
The shadow spirits
John
Once they're inside they could pop out anywhere or be lost forever
Then we have to stop them before they get there. Oh, what's the point look at mine?
Help me save him, but what if I blow it again?
What if you don't?
You can't let fear of failing stop you you just have to believe you can I can get us over there quicker
Princess and I think I have a plan that isn't a complete waste of time
Look at you being all positive
Now here, Quinn. We don't have a queen you do now isn't that right King Matteo?
Ah, yes, that's right princess. I I mean um
Oh
Elina watch what you're doing with that thing
You know what though, I think there's something else you might be very good at
Well that's all taken care of multi-world crisis averted material I'd like you to meet for you
I would have given up oh you helped her to you know
I did you weren't the only one who needed to keep trying till you got it right that see what I did there?
Thanks for coming after me Elena anytime Matteo
-------------------------------------------
C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Pre and Post Increment Operators in C++ | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:24.
For more infomation >> C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Pre and Post Increment Operators in C++ | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:24. -------------------------------------------
When should Virgil van Dijk be handed his Liverpool debut? - Duration: 11:19.
When should Virgil van Dijk be handed his Liverpool debut?
With a key run of matches coming up in January, exactly when should Jurgen Klopp throw in his new record signing, Virgil van Dijk?.
It's a question which matters.
Big things are expected of the Dutchman, heralded as the man to solve the Reds' woes at the back—and given his £75 million price tag, the scrutiny will be immense.
Liverpool needed to sign him; now Liverpool need him to perform.
But when he's asked to do so is particularly relevant when a player joins midway through the campaign, when it can be more difficult to hit the ground running.
In Van Dijk's case, there's several factors to consider:.
• A lack of recent game time.
• Precisely who he'll partner.
• The upcoming fixtures.
That last point is the trickiest of all.
The Reds face Everton, a Merseyside derby in the FA Cup third round.
Throw Van Dijk into that atmosphere, expectation and demand for victory, and he dare not be anything less than perfect.
Next it's Manchester City, the league's best side by a mile and with a ferociously talented attack, the only one which has outscored Liverpool's own.
To pitch him into a debut against that front line would be beyond merely "testing.
But to wait further means Swansea City, on January 22—three weeks after the Dutchman signed.
Is it really plausible to wait so long after splashing out so much money on a key player who is expected to make such a big difference?.
We've gathered the thoughts of This Is Anfield's writers to find out exactly when they feel the new No.
4 should make his bow.
Matt Ladson: Man City.
It's a tough one to call.
On the one hand, you don't get the deal done early, spending £70 million, then wait three weeks to give him his debut.
But on the other hand, Klopp's track record is of waiting before putting new signings into the team.
Klopp's words post-Burnley suggest he wants to give Van Dijk a mini 'pre-season' between Everton and City games.
I imagine he'll be on the bench against Evertonand then start against City.
With Lovren and Klavan in 'good' form and Matip fit, there's no reason to rush Van Dijk against Everton.
It will be interesting though who drops out of the squad if he is indeed on the bench on Friday.
I imagine the first-choice centre-back pairing will be Matip and Van Dijk, and with Lovren able to play left and right he's the ideal sub.
So it's really harsh on Klavan just as he's enjoyed his best spell for the club.
Henry Jackson: Swansea.
I'm going to be a bit boring and say his debut should wait for the trip to Swansea.
The romantic option is to throw Van Dijk in against Everton on Friday, and for him to have the debut of a lifetime but playing him under-cooked is not worth the risk, especially with Klavan and Lovren in decent form.
The likes of Andrew Robertson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have taken time to settle and adjust to Klopp's tactics—it may be no different with Van Dijk, with the manager hinting at giving him some kind of pre-season.
Giving him his bow against Man City feels like a risk too, given the quality they possess and him not quite being ready, and it would be a bit of a needless side-issue in a game that will demand lots of focus.
Swansea is the easiest game to throw him into in that respect, with the game not particularly high profile, and Liverpool expected to win.
I'm desperate to see him in a Liverpool shirt, but sometimes patience is required.
Jack Lusby: Man City.
I'm torn between wanting to throw him in straight away in the derby and acknowledging the need to ease him in for a variety of reasons.
He's not likely up to speed in terms of fitness, particularly after having not played since mid-December, and that'll be proved tenfold in a system like Liverpool's—and I agree with Klopp when he said "centre-half is a position which depends on all the others on the pitch.
That mini 'pre-season' between the derby and the visit of City is crucial.
Oxlade-Chamberlain only began starting regularly in November, tellingly after he'd been left out of the England squad for the international break giving him more time to prepare.
It'll be a challenge, and a big call from Klopp, but I can see Van Dijk making his first start against the champions elect on January 14.
James Nalton: Everton.
In normal circumstances it would be difficult for a player to make his debut in a Merseyside Derby just days after joining the club.
It's a unique game, but Klopp holds Van Dijk in such high regard that it would make sense for him to be thrown into this FA Cup tie.
Liverpool are likely to dominate possession, which will suit him, while his strength and height could also come in handy against Sam Allardyce's meticulously planned set-piece game.
Debuting in the league fixture against Manchester City would be a baptism of fire of a different kind, but Van Dijk was bought for the big games.
If he's fit, throw him in.
Emma Sanders: Man City.
Everyone hopes it will be in the derby that we see Van Dijk make his first start for Liverpool but I think it will more likely be against City.
Klopp likes to rotate so expect he'll give Klavan a start in the FA Cup, alongside Matip, who was a late substitute in the 2-1 win at Burnley.
Klopp will have only had a few days to work with Van Dijk in training prior to the derby so he might want to hold off on throwing him into the side—but if all goes to plan, I'd expect to see him come on as a substitute later in the game to help see things out.
There's no doubt Van Dijk is our best centre-back but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a lot of reshuffling in the next few weeks as Klopp decides who will partner him at centre-back.
Karl Matchett: Everton.
The Derby—get him straight in.
It's not just about throwing in a new signing, but timing and fitness too.
Van Dijk hasn't played since mid-December and only has a dozen matches under his belt since January last year.
Klopp wants him to have a mini pre-season, fine, but that involves gameplay and an FA Cup match has to form part of that.
Yes, it's Everton, and that makes it more important than usual, but the Reds are a better side than their neighbours and Van Dijk playing or not shouldn't impact on the result a huge amount.
He needs the minutes, so play him, then take him out and train him for fitness between the third round and the league game against Swansea.
By then he's ready to go for the half-season ahead, and the current trio don't get immediately binned out for a big match against Manchester City.
Their form and mental state is important here too; one of them has to partner Van Dijk, and two of them (at least) have to contain the league leaders.
-------------------------------------------
12 Days of Christmas: 11 Pipers Pipping (cc) - Duration: 2:17.
For more infomation >> 12 Days of Christmas: 11 Pipers Pipping (cc) - Duration: 2:17. -------------------------------------------
허지웅 전부인 김지은기자 이혼 이유|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:18.
For more infomation >> 허지웅 전부인 김지은기자 이혼 이유|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:18. -------------------------------------------
Bạn Nên Học Cách Làm Sữa Ngô Tại Nhà – Đây Là Lý Do Tại Sao? - Duration: 4:23.
For more infomation >> Bạn Nên Học Cách Làm Sữa Ngô Tại Nhà – Đây Là Lý Do Tại Sao? - Duration: 4:23. -------------------------------------------
Al Bano sposa Loredana Lecciso? Le parole del cantante | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:32.
For more infomation >> Al Bano sposa Loredana Lecciso? Le parole del cantante | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:32. -------------------------------------------
West Marin Ranch by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop in Marin County California - Duration: 2:24.
WEST MARIN RANCH BY TURNBULL GRIFFIN HAESLOOP IN MARIN COUNTY. CALIFORNIA
-------------------------------------------
ممارسة الطفل المصاب بالسكري للرياضة - Duration: 10:55.
For more infomation >> ممارسة الطفل المصاب بالسكري للرياضة - Duration: 10:55. -------------------------------------------
Đừng Bao Giờ Ăn Mì Tôm Nếu Bạn Có Biểu Hiện Bệnh Sau – Đây Là Lý Do Tại Sao? - Duration: 6:44.
For more infomation >> Đừng Bao Giờ Ăn Mì Tôm Nếu Bạn Có Biểu Hiện Bệnh Sau – Đây Là Lý Do Tại Sao? - Duration: 6:44. -------------------------------------------
Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad – Daddy Freeze|NVS News - Duration: 3:19.
Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad – Daddy Freeze
Leader of the #FreeTheSheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has spoken out against Nigerian Pastors who open Church branches abroad.
In the video below, he said Church branches abroad should be closed down cos those Countries don't need us.
His Instagram comment and video below:.
We have NOTHING to offer the muslims in Dubai or the Buddhists in China! All we want is their money! What blessings can a Nigerian Christian ever preach about to anyone? Where are the blessings? WHERE?–When we are done preaching to them we beg them for aid and loans, where's the freaking correlation?–Joseph took Egypt out of poverty, let our pastors take us out of suffering and poverty first, before preaching to other nations that are far more blessed than we are, about the blessings of God! ~FRZ#FreeTheSheeple–◄ Genesis 41 ►.
[55] When all Egypt began to feel the famine, the people cried to Pharaoh for food.
Then Pharaoh told all the Egyptians, "Go to Joseph and do what he tells you.".
[56] When the famine had spread over the whole country, Joseph opened all the storehouses and sold grain to the Egyptians, for the famine was severe throughout Egypt.
[57] And all the world came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe everywhere.
-------------------------------------------
😱 ALMOST 20% SAVES YOU WITH THIS SCHLEICH COUPON! 😱 | 2018 Special! - Duration: 1:45.
Hi Guys
Today I want to give you a Schleich coupon
How to redeem it I'll show you now.
Let's start!
First, you go on schleich-s.de and put a few things in the shopping cart
First, you go on schleich-s.de and put a few things in the shopping cart
Now you go to the payment step and type in 11GURA17
Congratulations! You saved $ 15
Thanks for watching! If you want to see more leave a like and a comment there
Thanks to all Subscribers in 2017
PREVIOUS VIDEO RANDOM VIDEO
-------------------------------------------
SBS 8 뉴스 2018.01.04 클로징 위안부 문제, 필요한 것은 미안함을 느끼는 자세 - Duration: 0:30.
For more infomation >> SBS 8 뉴스 2018.01.04 클로징 위안부 문제, 필요한 것은 미안함을 느끼는 자세 - Duration: 0:30. -------------------------------------------
Kamila (Secret Story 11) se dévoile enfant pour faire taire les rumeurs... | FBN Hot News - Duration: 2:02.
For more infomation >> Kamila (Secret Story 11) se dévoile enfant pour faire taire les rumeurs... | FBN Hot News - Duration: 2:02. -------------------------------------------
Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 6MT GT-M 2wd - Duration: 0:41.
For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 6MT GT-M 2wd - Duration: 0:41. -------------------------------------------
[REVIEW SÁCH KINH DOANH] - Dám Nghĩ Lớn - David J.Schwartz - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn và cộng sự - Duration: 24:40.
For more infomation >> [REVIEW SÁCH KINH DOANH] - Dám Nghĩ Lớn - David J.Schwartz - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn và cộng sự - Duration: 24:40. -------------------------------------------
Opel KARL 1.0, 75pk ROCKS Online Edition ** PriveLease Euro 247,- p/m ** - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Opel KARL 1.0, 75pk ROCKS Online Edition ** PriveLease Euro 247,- p/m ** - Duration: 0:54. -------------------------------------------
Giulia De Lellis torna a parlare della vittoria di Bossari al GF Vip | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:23.
For more infomation >> Giulia De Lellis torna a parlare della vittoria di Bossari al GF Vip | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:23. -------------------------------------------
有钱花!1月财神爷最爱的生肖!将会"一旺到年底"!(88秒内转走,1月不缺钱花!) - Duration: 9:59.
For more infomation >> 有钱花!1月财神爷最爱的生肖!将会"一旺到年底"!(88秒内转走,1月不缺钱花!) - Duration: 9:59. -------------------------------------------
BOMBSHELL!!! Clintons Doctor LIED!!! It's WORSE Than We Thought!! - Duration: 45:19.
BOMBSHELL!!!
Clintons Doctor LIED!!!
It's WORSE Than We Thought!!
During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton's health was a topic of significant
concern, and for a good reason.
Throughout the race, Hillary seemed to move about the countryside like a drunken sailor
passing out, slurring her speech, and tripping over her own feet.
And, of course, the mainstream media was there every step of the way ready to help cover
up these incidents with excuses and lies.
To make matters worse, Hillary's doctors came forward giving the two-time failed presidential
candidate a clean bill of health, but now the truth has been revealed, and it is worse
than we could have imagined.
To say we dodged a bullet by not having Hillary Clinton as president is a definite understatement,
but now newly released documents prove just how true that was.
If you remember back in 2016, as the election was heating up Hillary Clinton was plagued
with a series of odd health issues ranging from severe coughing fits to fainting spells.
Of course, the mainstream media did their best in 2016 to paint these medical problems
in the best possible light, but still, they had many people questioning the validity of
their claims.
Hillary Clinton fainted leaving 9/11 memorial services that immediately fueled the fire
concerning her health.
Now, as we head into 2018, the truth is revealed, and it turns out everyone, including Hillary's
doctor, was covering how sick she truly was.
As it turns out, Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with a condition called Subcortical Vascular
Dementia which is a type of dementia caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage
to the deep layers of white matter in the brain, and her doctors hid it from the American
people.
Here is more from Liberty Unyielding:
When then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had her famous fainting episode, which necessitated
her being escorted away from a campaign rally and helped into her waiting van, her personal
physician played down the event, writing it off to a bout of pneumonia.
Not everyone in the medical community was convinced, however.
The day after Clinton's public collapse, a New York Times reporter who boasts an M.D.
after his name suggested she was sicker than her doctor was letting on and that further
tests needed to be administered.
To quell concerns about her fitness to serve as president if elected, her campaign released
an update of a July 2015 letter from her doctor attesting to her overall good health.
The only caveat voiced by Clinton's personal physician, Lisa Bardack of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.,
was that she had developed two new medical conditions in 2016: a sinus and ear infection
in the winter and pneumonia that month.
Neither was permanent or would impair her ability to govern.
Now a doctor's diagnosis from 2014 has been made public by via Julian Assange that reveals
that Clinton "shows signs of advancing Subcortical Vascular Dementia after a MMSE [Mini-Mental
State Examination] was performed.
The patient performed significantly lower on today's test than when tested in 2013.
The patient is also showing signs of having more Complex Partial Seizures."
The doctor who made that diagnosis?
Lisa Bardack of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.
The symptoms of this disease are a short-term memory, changes in speech, forgetfulness,
an unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, and changes in personality or mood (most likely
in the form of apathy, irritability, and depression).
And, if you remember we saw these symptoms on display on regular basis throughout the
2016 presidential race.
For instance, when Hillary Clinton was speaking during a campaign rally, it appeared that
she had a momentary blackout and dizzy spell which was caught on camera.
Then there was the time that Hillary Clinton froze in mid-sentence and a secret agent had
to prompt her to continue speaking.
Now, is this someone that should have been allowed to run for president?
Not at all, and what makes it worse is that the mainstream media helped push this very
sick woman onto the American people.
You see, the left does not care who they hurt in this country as long as they get who they
want in office to continue to push their destructive liberal policies.
The left knew that Hillary Clinton was incredibly sick, and they still did what they could to
get her into the White House to protect Barack Obama's legacy.
Thankfully, that entire plan was thwarted, and the American people elected Donald Trump,
but that does not negate the harm these people have done.
Dr. Lisa Bardack should be questioned concerning her role in misleading the American people
about Hillary Clinton's condition and face some punishment.
However, it is highly doubtful that will happen considering we are still waiting to see Hillary
Clinton charged with the numerous crimes she has committed.
Though, if we the people continue to push for Hillary Clinton and all those that surround
to be questioned we may
see justice.
H/T [Liberty Unyeilding]
-------------------------------------------
Schwere Depression: 6 wissenswerte Aspekte 2 - Duration: 5:31.
For more infomation >> Schwere Depression: 6 wissenswerte Aspekte 2 - Duration: 5:31. -------------------------------------------
[REVIEW SÁCH KINH DOANH] - Dám Nghĩ Lớn - David J.Schwartz - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn và cộng sự - Duration: 24:40.
For more infomation >> [REVIEW SÁCH KINH DOANH] - Dám Nghĩ Lớn - David J.Schwartz - Hoàng Ngọc Sơn và cộng sự - Duration: 24:40. -------------------------------------------
Becky G, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Maluma, Shakira, Nicky Jam, J Balvin, Daddy Yankee - Mix Pop Latino 2018 - Duration: 1:30:09.
Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Rob King: The Knicks' GM Should Be A Town Hall Meeting | Let's Fix Sports - Duration: 1:35.
For more infomation >> Rob King: The Knicks' GM Should Be A Town Hall Meeting | Let's Fix Sports - Duration: 1:35. -------------------------------------------
397677 - Duration: 1:43.
For more infomation >> 397677 - Duration: 1:43. -------------------------------------------
Danse avec les stars : Joy Esther abandonne la tournée, elle s'explique ... - Duration: 1:53.
For more infomation >> Danse avec les stars : Joy Esther abandonne la tournée, elle s'explique ... - Duration: 1:53. -------------------------------------------
Mash up-I Fall apart/I can't stop
For more infomation >> Mash up-I Fall apart/I can't stop-------------------------------------------
Der Po soll weg! Kim K. hat genug von ihrem Markenzeichen - Duration: 1:45.
For more infomation >> Der Po soll weg! Kim K. hat genug von ihrem Markenzeichen - Duration: 1:45. -------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Klasse Cabrio 230 K. Elegance - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz CLK-Klasse Cabrio 230 K. Elegance - Duration: 1:01. -------------------------------------------
Scifi Short film - Conventuram - Duration: 10:12.
Please take whatever you want.
Just don't do anything to me and my baby plea...
Kill Hitler!
You would kill Hitler?
Yeah, you know, before he gains power
That would be murder.
Kill one to save millions.
Believe me, many people would if the oppontunity were presented to them
Yeah I know, but
world war 2 is insignificant in the history of time.
Oh!
Besides, have you not heard about the butterfly effects?
Well yeah, I mean
if it turns out worse
and i really doubt what anything could be worse than a fucking world war
I just go back again and prevent myself from killing him.
Hm OK.
Well
assume you do get a happy ending
then what?
I don't know
kill Bin Laden maybe.
You are a fucking psycopath!
Stop the car, I want to get out.
I love you.
I love you too.
Don't do it!
Oh my god.
Trust me on this Jonah
Do not press that button.
Terrisa?
It was a mistake.
It was not meant to be built
But it worked!
Do you not hear me? Step the fuck away!
No I won't, I won't
I won't
But if you are here, that means I've already done it.
You have no idea what we've done.
No idea!
It doesn't matter
This happened and will happen
J, just remember to tell me
to save the lizard, leave the cat and kill the bunny
I... J, keep it together, we talked about this
this is one of the scenarios that's expected to happen
Now, what did I say?
Save the lizard
leave the cat and kill the bunny.
So what happened?
Variables can be changed.
The constants stay the same and become new variables at each convergence point.
And then new constants are declared.
I can fix it, i just...
You can't fix anything unless you can travel between convergence points.
I'll find a way.
How old are you?
32
I'm you two years later
I've done everything you are thinking
I've done everything you're planning to do
This occurance is a constant
Do you have any idea how many loops have been created by delaying this.
One loop every zepto second.
J, we have to do it now!
Do it, J!
You can not be killed!
You are the constant!
Killing you means merging the loops, she knows that!
Do not fucking move!
Do not move, J!
Why are you not listening to me?
I, I am telling you!
Because you and me...
we are the variables.
I guess we are...
Oh my god, what have you done!
Wait...
I don't understand
why are we still here if Jonah is...
Mommy...
what happened to Jonah?
-------------------------------------------
Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas Jan 2018 | Part 4 - Duration: 10:04.
-------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200d Business Solution AMG Widescreen COMAND Automaat - Duration: 0:16.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200d Business Solution AMG Widescreen COMAND Automaat - Duration: 0:16. -------------------------------------------
Origami Bracelet from paper. Paper Bracelet - Origami Tutorial - Duration: 5:47.
For more infomation >> Origami Bracelet from paper. Paper Bracelet - Origami Tutorial - Duration: 5:47. -------------------------------------------
Maro Chitram - Trailer || 4K || Latest Telugu Short Film || Directed by Varun k - Duration: 2:21.
For more infomation >> Maro Chitram - Trailer || 4K || Latest Telugu Short Film || Directed by Varun k - Duration: 2:21. -------------------------------------------
pakistan k baray main inthai dilchsp malomat in urdu/Hindi 2018 - Duration: 2:08.
For Other Video link in Descripation
No comments:
Post a Comment