Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 13 2019

Today, we'll discuss how to interpret the results of a Simple Regression Analysis using

the Excel Analysis Tools.

[Intro Video]

Hi, this is Mike Negami, Lean Sigma Black Belt.

We learned about the basics of Regression Analysis and how to get a Single Regression

Equation from the Scatter Plot in the previous video.

If you would like to review the basics of Regression Analysis once again, please take

a look at the video from the link above.

Here are the results from the previous Scatter Plot.

We obtained a Simple Regression Equation of Y = 0.4738 X + 35.519 and a Coefficient of

Determination of 0.9727.

In practice, you can complete your job with only the Scatter Plot, many times, but performing

a Single Regression Analysis will give you more significant information.

Let's see the results of a Simple Regression Analysis in Excel with the same data first.

There are so many numbers, but you really only need to know the parts in yellow for

business, at least.

The numbers in the 'Coefficients' column are the exact same numbers as the Coefficient

and Intercept in the Regression Equation.

Therefore, you'll use these numbers to make a Regression Equation.

Next is the P-Value of the X value.

It is difficult to see, so change it to a %.

It is 0.000015%.

This P-Value is a numerical value which we cannot get from the Scatter Plot.

Simply speaking, you can see how well your Explanatory Variable explains the Objective

Variable.

In a Multiple Regression Analysis, this P-Value is very important, and you can find which

Explanatory Variable among the others has the most influence on the Objective Variable.

For a little more detail, the P-Value is the probability of a null hypothesis.

What is that?

The null hypothesis in a Regression Analysis is "To assume that the Explanatory Variable

of this X is no relation to the Objective Variable of Y".

Generally, if this percentage is less than 5%, this null hypothesis can be rejected.

In other words, "Being no relation" is rejected, which means that there is a lot

of relationship between X and Y.

In our case, the probability is 0.000015%, which is much less than 5%, so we'll reject

it which means their relationship is significant.

If this P-Value is more than 5%, you need to check the data for errors and add more

sample data to redo the analysis or conclude that the two data groups have no relation.

In our case it's less than 5% so I can continue to the next step.

Let's look at the top table.

See 'R Square'?

This number is exactly the same as the Coefficient of Determination in the Scatter Plot.

This is between 0 to 1 and indicates how well the Regression Equation calculates the Objective

Variable.

Closer to 1 is better.

'Multiple R' is the 'Correlation Coefficient'.

You know that squaring it, will be the same as the 'R Square'.

However, I would like you to use the 'Adjusted R Square' below as a Coefficient of Determination.

It's a little lower than the 'R Square' above.

What's the difference between the two?

In practice, you may need to add more Explanatory Variables and perform the Multiple Regression

Analysis.

The 'R Square' above has the characteristic that the more you have Explanatory Variables,

the higher the number becomes, which is mis-leading.

The 'Adjusted R Square' below corrects that issue.

There is not much influence by it in a Single Regression Analysis, but it would be better

to use the 'Adjusted R Square' regularly.

Lastly, I'll briefly show how to get Single Regression Analysis results from the Excel

Data Analysis Tool.

Click 'Data', 'Data Analysis Tools' and select 'Regression'.

In 'Input Y Range', you'll select the data of your Objective Variable, in my case

'Video Duration'.

In the 'Input X Range', you'll select the data of your Explanatory Variable, in

my case, it's 'Number of Blog Words' and 'OK'.

If you don't see 'Data Analysis Tools' in the 'Data' Ribbon, click 'File',

'Options' and 'Add-ins'.

After making sure that there is 'Excel Add-ins' here, click 'Go…'.

Check 'Analysis ToolPak' and click 'OK', then it'll show up.

You can conduct Scatter Plot and Simple Regression Analysis with Excel very easily, so please

put some data in and practice them, then you'll find unexpected discoveries in your business.

Thank you very much for viewing.

Please click the 'Subscribe' button.

Also click and watch my other related videos.

Thanks.

For more infomation >> Simple Regression Analysis Interpretation【Excel Data Analysis Tool】 - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

COPENHAGEN JAZZ FESTIVAL 2018: LA ALDEA DEL NORTE, by Jonas Johansens Blanco Y Negro - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> COPENHAGEN JAZZ FESTIVAL 2018: LA ALDEA DEL NORTE, by Jonas Johansens Blanco Y Negro - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

İnsan Hakları 4 Sınıf Demokrasi 2 Dönem 1 Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları - Duration: 21:43.

For more infomation >> İnsan Hakları 4 Sınıf Demokrasi 2 Dönem 1 Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

Minutes Movies Masthaan Pathiram - Duration: 20:51.

We wil conduct an interview to find a good priest.

Donít worry uncle,..

I think we should see a priest.

What is happening. A dead man is speaking.

ëYour nextí.

ëGunaí.

Are you there?

Hello. Hello.

Masthaan is dead. Guna killed him.

.ënow you are there for thatí.

..and sent my guy to take the document.

..so i killed him. took his house keys..

..but Masthaan threatened me and took it away.

I threatened a sait and got that complex..

I ordered my boys to kill him.

What?

Masthaan is dead.

What happened?

..and killed him.

When he was alI alone, I sent my boys..

..Its been 4 days..

Yes. Masthaan is dead.

What are you saying boss?

..for Masthaanís funeral.

Hey. His family went to their village..

..no time to speak all this boss. Do something.

..maybe he didínt go..

..for a funeral..

Boss u said he went with his family to his village..

Hey listen to me. That is not Masthaan.

Boss, Kumar knows him well. It is him. Do something.

There is no way he can come there.

ëYes boss itís him, he is here nowí.

What are saying?

What? Masthaan?

..do something boss.

Boss. Masthaan is here in the house..

Just shut up and come with me.

What are we going to do?

Masthaan is here. We will be dead.

Wait here.

..Guna or Masthaan.

..you wil know who is better very soon..

Hmmm... I have been listening.

Boss. This guy is speaking about..

Here take this document. I am out of this.

Your boss is nothing compared to Masthaan.

Hey! Masthaan threatened guna and got this property..

..which belongs to my boss, Guna.

Itís Masthaanís building complex document..

Ok, what document is this?

...he is going to kill us too.

..now we are stealing from him..

..whole area is under his control..

He is the biggest don in this area..

You already know Masthaan?

Boss. Hold on.

I dont know what to do now.

I shouldínt have come here.

Oh my God. We are trouble.

What? Masthaanís house?

Masthaanís house.

Whose house is this?

He has been killed.

Yes. This is the person.

What? Another person was sent?

I think he is the person you sent earlier.

Boss, there is a dead body here.

You guys decide. I will go to ëforeigní meanwhile.

All because of you.

Again you. Why the hell are you speaking?

Itís me again ëdigitalí David.

Double?

..please come give it to me. I ll pay you double..

..that document is very important to me..

Hello. ëkambií Kumaaru..

Hello.

You and your broken phone..

Oh no. Itís a new phone.

Why the hell is he not speaking?

Hello. Hello.

Hello.

Nothing wrong with the phone. Here speak.

Uncle ëkambií Kumaaru.

..better speak to him.

Hey, u wont speak to my uncle?

..you donít mind. Give the phone back to him.

..and just to get the documents I spoke like that.

Oh you..I thought it was him..

Boss, i am David speaking.

..I would have selected you instead of David.

If I had knewn you were so talented..

ëthambií Kumaaru, forget what happened in the interview..

Hello.

What phone is this? I am not able to hear anything.

Hello.

Give it to me. Let me see.

Why is he not speaking?

Hello.

Hello.

..he is ëkambií Kumaaru.

Uncle, he is not ëthambií Kumaaru..

Sir. I really need this job. Please Sir.

Hello.

Give me the phone you idiot.

ëkambií Kumaaru uncle. he is talking too much.

Hey, Who are you speaking with?

My boss wants to speak to you.

Boss, he is speaking to someone over the phone.

Hey give the phone to him.

If I tell this to my uncle, he will kill you.

Hey, your teasing me?

ëvaladhu kaií Velu..why not ësothang kaií Velu.

I am Velu speaking, ëvaladhu kaií Velu.

Hello. Is it ëkambií Kumaaru?

Hello.

What the hell are you saying?

..copied the address boss.

..he took that, pasted it and..

..then to delete it, I cut it and put it in dustbin..

..from the paper you gave me..

I loaded all the information to my mind...

Boss my bad..

What is happening there?

Now I know.

..but i didínt know what you were going to steal.

So I knew you will come here to steal..

Guna said we have to steal this today..

..into the dustbin. Caught!!

You threw the paper with the address written..

But you made a mistake.

You looked happy. I knew you got this job.

..Everyone else walked out unhappy. Except you.

..but i waited there to see who gets the job..

Today morning after the interview,I knew i didínt get the job.

Oh that one..

Ok. How did you get the address?

How did he come there? How did he get the address?

You shut up.

ëkambií Kumaru?, that candidate was rejected in the interview.

ëkambií Kumaru?

Boss he is somebody called ëkambi kumaaruí.

..name is ëkambií kumaaru. Tell him.

I am the person he rejected..

Hello bro, I am not the person he sent..

Plucked it?

..he plucked the documents from me.

Boss, the person you sent is here.

Hey, what happened?

They conducted an interview to steal this?

ëBring it to me right nowí.

ëBoss I found the documentsí

Shut up.

What happened uncle?

Check for the name MS complex.

Hmmm..Is the document there?

Yes.

ëThat means he is still here bossí.

...while searching the documents.

So I asked him to lock the house from outside...

..no one should suspect.

..when he is inside the house to take the documents...

Oh ya, that was my plan..

..I am confused boss..

..but the main door was locked from outside..

..the keys you gave him is hanging in the bedroom door..

Boss, the guy you sent, has already been here..

Wow!..Super bro.

I took my raw materials and came to the spot.

Yes boss, as soon as the interview was over..

You went in already?

Boss. Itís me ëdigitalí David. I am in Masthaanís house.

Hello.

Once the job is done..you will get the rest of the amount.

Talk to them, they will give you an advance..

You have to meet the HR department for that..

Ok boss, payment?

As soon as youíre in, call me.

This is the address..

I will get that for you today afternoon.

Can you take the documents before that?

they will be back in a couple of days,

His family has gone for a funeral to his village..

You have to rob it tonight. Can you?

We need the documents tomorrow.

Something has happened in that house.

But he has not returned, and his phone is switched off too.

We sent one of our men to get the documents two days back..

What problem?

But there is a small problem.

..I need that.

..is in his house.

..original documents of Masthaanís building complex..

Documents...

What to rob?

His name, Masthaan.

You have to rob my partnerís house..

What is the job?

Super uncle. Youíre appointed.

Awesome. Youíre the right person for this job.

That is why he is called ëdigitalí David.

He learnt all this watching Youtube videos..

He uses latest technologies to break any kind of locks.

Ohh!..ëdigitalí David.

ëdigitalí David, uncle.

ëditchí David?

His name is David..ídigitalí David.

..he uses latest technology to rob places..

Uncle, you donít know about him..

Awesome..awesome.

Now he is a ver good thief.

but he did his own business and developed a lot..

Even he didínt get a job.

He is also an engineering student. My senior.

Uncle, the next candidate will surely be selected.

But how?..we are not able to find a good thief.

Dont worry uncle..we will get the documents somehow.

What else could have happened?

I gave him the keys to the house to take the documents..

What could have happened?

..something else must have happened..

..he wouldínt have gone anywhere with it..

Donít worry uncle, the documents are of no use to him..

..and we donít know where that rascal is now..

OK..but we donít know if the document is still there..

That is why I arranged for this interview.

..to take the documents from his house.

You only told me that we just have one day..

Uncle!..donít about that.

..do you remember that?

You failed all the interviews you attended..

..youíre so tired interviewing just 10 people?

..and select only two..

In IT companies they interview 200-300 people..

Why are you so impatient uncle?

You asked me to put on these glasses too..

I thought you are educated and listened to you..hmm.

To find a good thief.

For what?..

But you are conducting interviews, like an IT company,.

..so I took you into my business, to develop it..

..youíre an engineering graduate without a job..

Hey..youíre my sisterís son..

..you donít worry, we will find a good thief today.

..I have seen so many interviews..

Uncle, donít be tensed, interviews can be stressfull..

Go bro, we will get back to you.

ëSomebody has come here before meí

ëHow come its unlocked?í

Why do you bring such people?

Hey, he said he knows Masthaan

To find a theif..they are having an interview..Nonsense.

Just leave bro.

Give me this job Sir. I wil finish it for you.

Sir, Sir, Guna Sir...

We will get back to you. Get up now.

Itís on your resume, right?

What!? So soon, but I haveínt told you about my robberies

Bro..the interview is over, you can leave now.

Sir..please donít judge me by my ërasamí...

He is staring now..

Very first candidate is like this...

ëRasamí..? Man! its called a ëResumeí..

Got it done in a hurry, thats why...

Sir, you said only people with ërasamí can attend interview..

Ahhh! What is this man..so many spelling mistakes?

That is my specaility Sir.

i can unlock all kinds of locks..

with a small piece of iron wire,

Sir, my name is ëkambií kumaaru..

What kind of a name is this ëKaambi kumuruí?

Hey, just answer to the questions..

No. I donít.

I am sure you know him..

his name, ëMoney purseí Maanikkam..

My dad...is a famous pick pocket..

he has robbed from all the houses in this area..

My grandfather was a great thief..

Sir, my familyís main business is robbery..

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?

Thats why Sir.

There are so many people wanting to work with them..

Masthaan Sir is also with him

What Sir, Guna Sir is the big shot in this area..

Interviewer: OK! Why did you apply for this job?

Sir. I really need this job. Please Sir.

For more infomation >> Minutes Movies Masthaan Pathiram - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

Darwin - BLACKPINK、北米・ヨーロッパ・オーストラリアでのツアー開催を発表! ますますグローバルな活動へ - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Darwin - BLACKPINK、北米・ヨーロッパ・オーストラリアでのツアー開催を発表! ますますグローバルな活動へ - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

카메라 스트랩 줄에서 자유로워지자 (feat. 앵커 링크) - Duration: 5:01.

Hey guys, wanna escape from camera strap?

Want to get freedom?

Found it well

Hi, guys I'm hyukey. Today I''m gonna review about

I'm using this camera Sony a6500 with strap line

It is easy to use when traveling when strap line is moved

You can wear your straps sideways when carrying your camera.

For me, I using this camera and Joby gorilla tripod together

The strap is not removable

If you want to detach it, the strap must be completely removed

The big disadvantage of the Sony a6500 is that the ring that is combined with the strap makes a loud noise

When you record a video, the sound is recorded together.

I Wanna remove this ring together(annoying sound)

The straps are often twisted when used with a Joby gorilla pod

So you have to shoot the video momentarily and often miss it

My brother feel pity to me

He gave to me gift

Not expensive just $20

I will unboxing and show you guys

Let's try how convenient it is.

Ready for remove this strap

Anchor links

Destroy box

There are three layers of lines.

look at the components

Links are two

anchor are two

What? 4 anchors?

four anchors?

Gave me two anchors!!!

Ah... four... sorry here already combine with Links

Anchor connect with camera first

Here

Complete each sides

Sony side rings were so small, so it was so hard work

I tightened the end with a bench and pierced it with an awl

It's done with camera

I will combine the links with the Sony a6500 camera

Links are done

How to use?

You can put it together.

Click sound, yes hooked up

opposite side

Click

Really easy to remove this links, just push it and remove

So simply, when you are not use this strap.

Remove it. like this. Just like this

Complete connect with camera

Just Carry it

If you suddenly want to take a picture, take the camera out

If you think the strap is too uncomfortable, you can remove it.

Use just one hand, like this

Remove it like this. just carry the camera without strap

and then finish take a picture

You wanna go to home

Easy to use by strap

Like this. combine with strap

Like this " I'm gonna go to home~~"

I got 4 rounds in the component and gave me 2 links.

You can use another camera as well

Like this, so

Used with this sony camera

It is easy to removable

Another camera can also use this link

This is good advantage

This is not that expensive, just $20

If you feel uncomfortable, use anchor links

Where can you get the items?

You can search from internet, but if you can't find this item

Down below, you can check amazon site link

If you need this item, just go there and buy it

I was struggling with straps twisted.

Thank you brother, looked pity on me.

It will be really useful.

Thank you for watching, Please push the like button

If you expect next video, don't forget to push the subscribe button

See you next video

I'm Hyukey.

Thanks, Adieu~~~

For more infomation >> 카메라 스트랩 줄에서 자유로워지자 (feat. 앵커 링크) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Eh Ah - funny | bản nhạc tik tok được yêu thích nhất 2019 - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Eh Ah - funny | bản nhạc tik tok được yêu thích nhất 2019 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tin Showbiz - 7 địa điểm không thể bỏ qua khi đến Tiền Giang - Duration: 5:59.

Tiền Giang không chỉ được biết đến là vựa cây trái lớn nhất của miền Tây mà còn sở hữu nhiều phong cảnh thiên nhiên hữu tình, độc đáo

 Dưới đây là 7 địa điểm không thể bỏ qua khi du khách đến Tiền Giang.  1. Biển Tân Thành    Biển Tân Thành thuộc huyện Gò Công Đông, cách thành phố Mỹ Tho khoảng 50 km về hướng Đông, theo quốc lộ 50

Đây không phải là nơi tắm biển lý tưởng bởi bãi cát đen pha bùn đặc trưng. Nhưng ở đây, có khá nhiều điều hay ho dành cho những chuyến đi khám phá ngắn ngày

   Nếu định đến tắm biển ở đây bạn hẳn sẽ thất vọng, vì bãi biển… đen thui, nhưng đây thật sự là một trong những bãi biển cát đen đẹp nhất Việt Nam, bởi khi bạn đặt chân xuống cát, sẽ cảm nhận được lớp cát mềm mịn êm như nhung

 2. Chùa Vĩnh Tràng    Đến Tiền Giang, du khách nhất định phải ghé qua chùa Vĩnh Tràng, ngôi chùa lớn nhất tỉnh Tiền Giang, cách thành phố Mỹ Tho khoảng 5 km

Chùa nằm ở đường Nguyễn Trung Trực, thuộc ấp Mỹ An, xã Mỹ Phong, là di tích kiến trúc nghệ thuật cổ và độc đáo, ngôi chùa được xây dựng đầu thế kỷ XIX với sự kết hợp giữa kiến trúc phương Đông và Tây hài hòa trong từng đường nét chạm khắc

   Tuy kết hợp những tinh hoa thế giới, chùa Vĩnh Tràng vẫn đậm nét kiến trúc Việt Nam trong những nét tượng Phật, những chi tiết rồng phượng uốn lượn, mềm mại, tỉ mỉ

Mái uốn cong cong, nhìn từ xa ta có thể tưởng như lạc vào một ngôi chùa cổ chỉ có ở nước ngoài

Xung quanh chùa Vĩnh Tràng là những vườn cây cảnh trồng nhiều hoa cỏ, những hồ nước tỏa hương sen và những cây cổ thụ rợp bóng mát, tạo sự hòa quyện giữa khung cảnh thiên nhiên với không gian kiến trúc, khiến chùa thêm cổ kính, uy nghiêm

 3. Chợ nổi Cái Bè    Chợ nổi Cái Bè thuộc ở huyện Cái Bè, Tiền Giang, ở cù lao Tân Phong trên sông Tiền rộng lớn giáp ranh giữa ba tỉnh Tiền Giang, Vĩnh Long và Bến Tre

Chợ là nơi mua bán trao đổi hàng hóa, làm trạm trung chuyển trái cây, sản vật đi khắp mọi miền và đồng thời cũng là điểm tham quan hấp dẫn của tỉnh Tiền Giang

   Khác với những chợ nổi bình thường chỉ họp buổi sáng, chợ nổi Cái Bè bắt đầu buôn bán từ lúc tinh mơ cho đến tối khuya

Khi bình minh vừa lên cũng là lúc chợ nổi đã nhộn nhịn như một phố nhỏ trên sông

Những chiếc xuồng bán hàng rong như phở, hủ tiếu, bún, các loại tạp hóa… chạy luồn lách theo các mạn ghe, tàu trông rất sinh động

Ngồi trên thuyền lênh đênh, thưởng thức tô hủ tiếu hay ly cà phê thơm phức vào buổi sáng là một trải nghiệm khó tả

 4. Cù lao Thới Sơn    Cù lao Thới Sơn còn gọi là cồn Thái Sơn hay cồn Lân, nằm ở hạ lưu sông Tiền, thuộc xã Thới Sơn, thành phố Mỹ Tho, tỉnh Tiền Giang

Điều làm nên sự hấp dẫn và quyến rũ của Thới Sơn không chỉ ở chỗ đây là vùng đất của các loại trái cây thơm ngon, mà còn là một địa điểm du lịch miệt vườn lý tưởng cuối tuần

 Đến với cù lao Thới Sơn, du khách sẽ được trải nghiệm hình thức du lịch đặc trưng của miền sông nước, đó là đi xuống đò xuôi theo những con rạch ngoằn ngoèo giữa hai hàng dừa nước rậm rạp

 5. Trại rắn Đồng Tâm    Trại rắn Đồng Tâm hay còn gọi là xí nghiệp dược phẩm Quân khu 9, nằm tọa lạc bên bờ sông Tiền, có diện tích khoảng 30 ha, có không gian xanh mát thoáng đãng

Đây là một trong những trại nuôi rắn lớn nhất Việt Nam với hơn 400 chủng loài và được xem như một bảo tàng về rắn đầu tiên ở Việt Nam, thu hút nhiều khách du lịch trong và ngoài nước đến tham quan, tìm hiểu, nghiên cứu

   Tới đây, bạn có thể tận mắt chiêm ngưỡng từ những loài rắn hiền lành không độc, đến các loài rắn cực độc

Rắn tại đây được nuôi thả tự do, gồm 3 khu vực phù hợp với tính chất mỗi loài: khu vực nuôi theo kiểu đảo hồ nước, khu vực nuôi rắn độc và khu vực nuôi trăn

 6. Miệt vườn Cái Bè    Nhắc đến miệt vườn Tiền Giang không thể không nói đến vườn cây trái Cái Bè

Nằm cách Sài Gòn chừng 70 km, miệt vườn Cái Bè nằm dọc theo bờ Bắc của sông Tiền, thuộc huyện Cái Bè

Cái Bè không chỉ là vựa trái cây lớn vào bậc nhất Đồng bằng sông Cửu Long mà còn là điểm dừng chân tham quan của nhiều du khách nhờ sở hữu những giống trái cây ngon nổi tiếng như xoài cát, bưởi, nhãn, cam sành, cam mật, ổi, táo, quýt, mít, mận …  7

Cầu Mỹ Thuận    Là cầu dây văng đầu tiên ở Việt Nam, cầu Mỹ Thuận bắc qua sông Tiền, nối 2 tỉnh Tiền Giang và Vĩnh Long

Cầu nằm trên quốc lộ 1A là trục giao thông chính của vùng Đồng bằng sông Cửu Long, cách TP HCM 123 km về phía Tây Nam

Không chỉ đem lại những giá trị thiết yếu về mặt giao thông và kinh tế, cầu Mỹ Thuận cầu còn là công trình có giá trị kiến trúc nổi bật, mang giá trị thẩm mỹ, thu hút rất nhiều khách du lịch từ mọi miền đất nước

For more infomation >> Tin Showbiz - 7 địa điểm không thể bỏ qua khi đến Tiền Giang - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

quy 1 nhịp. búa đập van truyền thống giá rẻ. quy 1 nhịp. búa đập truyền thong[#buadapvantruyenthong] - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> quy 1 nhịp. búa đập van truyền thống giá rẻ. quy 1 nhịp. búa đập truyền thong[#buadapvantruyenthong] - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit 260S 2.0TDdi Celebration Ford Transit 2.0 300 S kort/laag Airco Marge - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit 260S 2.0TDdi Celebration Ford Transit 2.0 300 S kort/laag Airco Marge - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Zelda Spellman - Horns Like The Devil - Duration: 1:15.

Praise Satan.

Stop!

Would you have let them do to me what was done to Mildred?

Never.

Have I made myself clear?

See you in court.

Mr. Kinkle.

Please, aunt Zelda.

I've done something rather..

..impulsive.

I should go.

I think that's best.

Where's aunt Hilda?

She annoyed me so I killed her and buried her in the yard.

For more infomation >> Zelda Spellman - Horns Like The Devil - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Macron peut-il accélérer les réformes ? - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Macron peut-il accélérer les réformes ? - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

GARRY'S MOD: DARKRP ► ЧИТЕРСКИЕ БУДНИ ► ЧИТЕРИМ НА STARKRP - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> GARRY'S MOD: DARKRP ► ЧИТЕРСКИЕ БУДНИ ► ЧИТЕРИМ НА STARKRP - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Minutes Movies Masthaan Pathiram - Duration: 20:51.

We wil conduct an interview to find a good priest.

Donít worry uncle,..

I think we should see a priest.

What is happening. A dead man is speaking.

ëYour nextí.

ëGunaí.

Are you there?

Hello. Hello.

Masthaan is dead. Guna killed him.

.ënow you are there for thatí.

..and sent my guy to take the document.

..so i killed him. took his house keys..

..but Masthaan threatened me and took it away.

I threatened a sait and got that complex..

I ordered my boys to kill him.

What?

Masthaan is dead.

What happened?

..and killed him.

When he was alI alone, I sent my boys..

..Its been 4 days..

Yes. Masthaan is dead.

What are you saying boss?

..for Masthaanís funeral.

Hey. His family went to their village..

..no time to speak all this boss. Do something.

..maybe he didínt go..

..for a funeral..

Boss u said he went with his family to his village..

Hey listen to me. That is not Masthaan.

Boss, Kumar knows him well. It is him. Do something.

There is no way he can come there.

ëYes boss itís him, he is here nowí.

What are saying?

What? Masthaan?

..do something boss.

Boss. Masthaan is here in the house..

Just shut up and come with me.

What are we going to do?

Masthaan is here. We will be dead.

Wait here.

..Guna or Masthaan.

..you wil know who is better very soon..

Hmmm... I have been listening.

Boss. This guy is speaking about..

Here take this document. I am out of this.

Your boss is nothing compared to Masthaan.

Hey! Masthaan threatened guna and got this property..

..which belongs to my boss, Guna.

Itís Masthaanís building complex document..

Ok, what document is this?

...he is going to kill us too.

..now we are stealing from him..

..whole area is under his control..

He is the biggest don in this area..

You already know Masthaan?

Boss. Hold on.

I dont know what to do now.

I shouldínt have come here.

Oh my God. We are trouble.

What? Masthaanís house?

Masthaanís house.

Whose house is this?

He has been killed.

Yes. This is the person.

What? Another person was sent?

I think he is the person you sent earlier.

Boss, there is a dead body here.

You guys decide. I will go to ëforeigní meanwhile.

All because of you.

Again you. Why the hell are you speaking?

Itís me again ëdigitalí David.

Double?

..please come give it to me. I ll pay you double..

..that document is very important to me..

Hello. ëkambií Kumaaru..

Hello.

You and your broken phone..

Oh no. Itís a new phone.

Why the hell is he not speaking?

Hello. Hello.

Hello.

Nothing wrong with the phone. Here speak.

Uncle ëkambií Kumaaru.

..better speak to him.

Hey, u wont speak to my uncle?

..you donít mind. Give the phone back to him.

..and just to get the documents I spoke like that.

Oh you..I thought it was him..

Boss, i am David speaking.

..I would have selected you instead of David.

If I had knewn you were so talented..

ëthambií Kumaaru, forget what happened in the interview..

Hello.

What phone is this? I am not able to hear anything.

Hello.

Give it to me. Let me see.

Why is he not speaking?

Hello.

Hello.

..he is ëkambií Kumaaru.

Uncle, he is not ëthambií Kumaaru..

Sir. I really need this job. Please Sir.

Hello.

Give me the phone you idiot.

ëkambií Kumaaru uncle. he is talking too much.

Hey, Who are you speaking with?

My boss wants to speak to you.

Boss, he is speaking to someone over the phone.

Hey give the phone to him.

If I tell this to my uncle, he will kill you.

Hey, your teasing me?

ëvaladhu kaií Velu..why not ësothang kaií Velu.

I am Velu speaking, ëvaladhu kaií Velu.

Hello. Is it ëkambií Kumaaru?

Hello.

What the hell are you saying?

..copied the address boss.

..he took that, pasted it and..

..then to delete it, I cut it and put it in dustbin..

..from the paper you gave me..

I loaded all the information to my mind...

Boss my bad..

What is happening there?

Now I know.

..but i didínt know what you were going to steal.

So I knew you will come here to steal..

Guna said we have to steal this today..

..into the dustbin. Caught!!

You threw the paper with the address written..

But you made a mistake.

You looked happy. I knew you got this job.

..Everyone else walked out unhappy. Except you.

..but i waited there to see who gets the job..

Today morning after the interview,I knew i didínt get the job.

Oh that one..

Ok. How did you get the address?

How did he come there? How did he get the address?

You shut up.

ëkambií Kumaru?, that candidate was rejected in the interview.

ëkambií Kumaru?

Boss he is somebody called ëkambi kumaaruí.

..name is ëkambií kumaaru. Tell him.

I am the person he rejected..

Hello bro, I am not the person he sent..

Plucked it?

..he plucked the documents from me.

Boss, the person you sent is here.

Hey, what happened?

They conducted an interview to steal this?

ëBring it to me right nowí.

ëBoss I found the documentsí

Shut up.

What happened uncle?

Check for the name MS complex.

Hmmm..Is the document there?

Yes.

ëThat means he is still here bossí.

...while searching the documents.

So I asked him to lock the house from outside...

..no one should suspect.

..when he is inside the house to take the documents...

Oh ya, that was my plan..

..I am confused boss..

..but the main door was locked from outside..

..the keys you gave him is hanging in the bedroom door..

Boss, the guy you sent, has already been here..

Wow!..Super bro.

I took my raw materials and came to the spot.

Yes boss, as soon as the interview was over..

You went in already?

Boss. Itís me ëdigitalí David. I am in Masthaanís house.

Hello.

Once the job is done..you will get the rest of the amount.

Talk to them, they will give you an advance..

You have to meet the HR department for that..

Ok boss, payment?

As soon as youíre in, call me.

This is the address..

I will get that for you today afternoon.

Can you take the documents before that?

they will be back in a couple of days,

His family has gone for a funeral to his village..

You have to rob it tonight. Can you?

We need the documents tomorrow.

Something has happened in that house.

But he has not returned, and his phone is switched off too.

We sent one of our men to get the documents two days back..

What problem?

But there is a small problem.

..I need that.

..is in his house.

..original documents of Masthaanís building complex..

Documents...

What to rob?

His name, Masthaan.

You have to rob my partnerís house..

What is the job?

Super uncle. Youíre appointed.

Awesome. Youíre the right person for this job.

That is why he is called ëdigitalí David.

He learnt all this watching Youtube videos..

He uses latest technologies to break any kind of locks.

Ohh!..ëdigitalí David.

ëdigitalí David, uncle.

ëditchí David?

His name is David..ídigitalí David.

..he uses latest technology to rob places..

Uncle, you donít know about him..

Awesome..awesome.

Now he is a ver good thief.

but he did his own business and developed a lot..

Even he didínt get a job.

He is also an engineering student. My senior.

Uncle, the next candidate will surely be selected.

But how?..we are not able to find a good thief.

Dont worry uncle..we will get the documents somehow.

What else could have happened?

I gave him the keys to the house to take the documents..

What could have happened?

..something else must have happened..

..he wouldínt have gone anywhere with it..

Donít worry uncle, the documents are of no use to him..

..and we donít know where that rascal is now..

OK..but we donít know if the document is still there..

That is why I arranged for this interview.

..to take the documents from his house.

You only told me that we just have one day..

Uncle!..donít about that.

..do you remember that?

You failed all the interviews you attended..

..youíre so tired interviewing just 10 people?

..and select only two..

In IT companies they interview 200-300 people..

Why are you so impatient uncle?

You asked me to put on these glasses too..

I thought you are educated and listened to you..hmm.

To find a good thief.

For what?..

But you are conducting interviews, like an IT company,.

..so I took you into my business, to develop it..

..youíre an engineering graduate without a job..

Hey..youíre my sisterís son..

..you donít worry, we will find a good thief today.

..I have seen so many interviews..

Uncle, donít be tensed, interviews can be stressfull..

Go bro, we will get back to you.

ëSomebody has come here before meí

ëHow come its unlocked?í

Why do you bring such people?

Hey, he said he knows Masthaan

To find a theif..they are having an interview..Nonsense.

Just leave bro.

Give me this job Sir. I wil finish it for you.

Sir, Sir, Guna Sir...

We will get back to you. Get up now.

Itís on your resume, right?

What!? So soon, but I haveínt told you about my robberies

Bro..the interview is over, you can leave now.

Sir..please donít judge me by my ërasamí...

He is staring now..

Very first candidate is like this...

ëRasamí..? Man! its called a ëResumeí..

Got it done in a hurry, thats why...

Sir, you said only people with ërasamí can attend interview..

Ahhh! What is this man..so many spelling mistakes?

That is my specaility Sir.

i can unlock all kinds of locks..

with a small piece of iron wire,

Sir, my name is ëkambií kumaaru..

What kind of a name is this ëKaambi kumuruí?

Hey, just answer to the questions..

No. I donít.

I am sure you know him..

his name, ëMoney purseí Maanikkam..

My dad...is a famous pick pocket..

he has robbed from all the houses in this area..

My grandfather was a great thief..

Sir, my familyís main business is robbery..

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?

Thats why Sir.

There are so many people wanting to work with them..

Masthaan Sir is also with him

What Sir, Guna Sir is the big shot in this area..

Interviewer: OK! Why did you apply for this job?

Sir. I really need this job. Please Sir.

For more infomation >> Minutes Movies Masthaan Pathiram - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

谢霆锋杠上大S了?和张钧甯录节目傲娇称:女生不帮我剥蟹我不吃| 娛樂新聞 CBiz News - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 谢霆锋杠上大S了?和张钧甯录节目傲娇称:女生不帮我剥蟹我不吃| 娛樂新聞 CBiz News - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

解放军S400二次试射!250公里击中目标,中国军官这样评价 - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> 解放军S400二次试射!250公里击中目标,中国军官这样评价 - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

(2019) 5 Apps That Pay PayPal Money ($12 - $20 Per Song You Listening To!!) - Duration: 9:36.

hey everyone this is Branson here and in this video I wanna share with you how we

can start earning free PayPal money somewhere between $12 to $20 per song

that you listen to I'm gonna show you all the details on how you can get

started what application should you use and what an income that you can make

this idea of me creating this view is actually came in from my cousin I visit

him on the last Saturday and he actually showed me that he earned over $200 in

PayPal money using this application and I was like oh my gosh I will share this

on my youtube channel and share with you guys it's incredible and make sure the

stay tuned for this video if you have to learn exactly how to do that make sure

don't skip the video okay watch on TV and because you might miss certain key

information and between and that will cause you to make you know not make any

money so before again to the actual content I want to invite you to

subscribe to the channel right now clear and subscribe button and also turning on

the notification Bell on the site and that way you can learn the best way to

make money online every single day so now let's dive into the content he

actually is using this application on the third application he was using that

but I'm gonna leave the best on the last and I'm gonna give you a few options

right here I think three or four options they wanna share with you in this video

the first one is unique reward unique rewards com

this is a gap paid to websites basically they have different different hands that

you can complete and start making money so one of the methods is by just

listening to music or listening to radio on the internet so if you want to get

like a little bit more cash you can do some actual work that I will show you

later so basically you have to go through these three steps process right

here view in the registration form and you visit the sites you read emails a

shop online and you get your cash reward from earth so it might sound a little

bit weird because they sell a wide visi size while we email so I shot online

because in this video we talked about how you can earn money by listening to

song on PayPal money but this is weird because they actually have deep

Fredman tests that you can earn money okay like completing surveys watching

videos listening to radio shopping online because your earn cash back it's

incredible when you go on there you're shopping everyday you're shopping

outside you're shopping online so you use on this you can earn discount and

save some money so it is a very effective way that you know system

running here and there since you might spend it anyways okay so how you can get

sign up is you come out here and you just click on sign up now this button

click on here and they will show you like how to get started and when you

land on this page you click on your sign up button and you will be landing on

this page and you just complete the few in the forms of clean of details of name

and email and after that just verify your very then I just can talk to it

just varies by yourself on your email so they'll show you all the details on how

you can make money like cashback brand name get paid to take online surveys

clicking reading emails watching videos listening to radio so many many

different offers okay so this is basically the first website the other

share with you unique rewards and the second one is music actually I believe

some of you guys might probably heard of this because it's just just so famous

okay but I personally haven't tried out but

what I can do is just I share with you the information that I do and I do the

research because I find it like just sooo incredible how my cousin can earn

money without like his mom don't even know that okay so he's just like you

know part-time when they were like way after it other than playing the games

that he'd go on there listen music he's like he said I'm just so shocked she

told me that you earn money outside seriously huh so it's just so incredible

so basically for this music actually is that you can watch the video you sign up

and the music will arrive in your inbox so they they'll send you the specific

videos a song I'm sorry and you get paid to listen to them and you help them to

support the brand that you like as well just sign up for free and they'll pay

you for any money they're sure that the instructions step-by-step on how to do

that basically that Z so you land on this

sign up here and you can complete user name email password as usual the typical

signup process you can click on the button right here to land on this page

and this is the second website gonna share with you music actually is pretty

famous compared to do degree Wars and another one is research at M so this is

not actually music but kind of like radio that you can listen to radio and

earn free money so this is not in PayPal okay but the people son is in PayPal

money do their banking to you Street every seven days every week and the

minimum cash now is standard so once you reach that $10 mark they will send out a

PayPal money to you

basically this is how it works okay we'll send you an invitation take a

survey and update you can listen to and read that short music samples on our

secure server you can rate them from one to five no I'm sorry it's I believe it's

one to ten for this on one to ten and so you can claim your reward in the form of

Amazon gift card so this is kind of like different insight from radio and like FM

and also they give you Amazon gift card instead of the PayPal cash so this is an

option for you I personally don't like radio I prefer to listen to music so and

it's up to you depending on what you like so here's the end okay the fourth

one is super powerful this one is how my cousin's has been made like two hundred

dollars at the age of fifteen okay it is so powerful its playlist push okay

basically how we can earn free PayPal money from by just listening this song

it's just juice on this platform right here playlist push calm and you can come

out here and become a playlist curators meaning that you help those artists they

post up their videos and you curate their playlist and you know you get

people click on a place and monetize them and you earn money okay you can

earn up to twenty dollars per you know per song that you listen to three super

powerful okay and you go so help those like small artists when they want to get

you know get get a world know that so they have to let people to click on the

police who pay their music so you are kind of like how them really

Kayleigh's and also help those like those small brands and get known by the

world and your earn money at the same time but I think my cousin tell me that

you need like at least I forgot like 300 like subscribers on your what's that

called

what's that with the green logo music apps Spotify Spotify them Spotify so you

need to have some certain number of subscribers and Spotify in order to sign

up for this one so I share with you one trick that my cousin taught me is that

you can go to website like playlists net and after you can publish on your

playlist on there and they will help you why I cannot access for this one maybe

have some internet connection but basically you can go to playlist on that

and you can submit your police up there and some random people they'll search on

there and find your playlist their wash on there and sometimes they'll get like

random subscribers every day I will reach 300 subscribers and you can sign

up to these playlists pushed and out there you can earn $20 per song beside

so incredible so worth it you don't have to do any work that you just everything

you use is other people's music you just share it put employees and you can

monetize them do is to bring credible so these are the four options they own a

share with you that I find it very fascinating and I really want to show

you like this is one of the opportunity that you can make money online get free

paper money and work from home and earn some Sun income supplemental income for

us you have to pay for your bill your your credit card payment your car

electric bill things like that so the first one unique rewards the second one

music x-rated third one research FM and the fourth one is playlist push if I

were to recommend is that go on for playlist push it require some certain

requirement but that's what you earn the more money because a lot of people did

not they're not willing to do that but if you go on further steps imagine this

okay every day you get money coming in without you doing anything by just

monetize or police and people some some random people from anywhere

and they will click on a play this play that and your earn money so it is it's

so powerful okay that's what I'll share with in this video so if you want to

learn some other different ways the best way to make money online some new

methods what website to use how you can work from home and earn money online

make sure to subscribe to our Channel and just hit on a notification then that

way you'll get notified whenever I'm releasing new videos and if you find

this video valuable and helpful to you remember give me a thumbs up like click

the like button thank you so much and also I'll see my nice video until next

time take care

you

For more infomation >> (2019) 5 Apps That Pay PayPal Money ($12 - $20 Per Song You Listening To!!) - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

L'éducation prioritaire, point faible des politiques publiques? - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> L'éducation prioritaire, point faible des politiques publiques? - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

【#9】活動半年記念配信よ~~~!\(*´w`*)/ - Duration: 30:22.

For more infomation >> 【#9】活動半年記念配信よ~~~!\(*´w`*)/ - Duration: 30:22.

-------------------------------------------

আমি যারে চাইরে বিধি সে আমারে চায় ন।। ami jare chaire bidhi se se amare chai na । mamun । cover by s - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> আমি যারে চাইরে বিধি সে আমারে চায় ন।। ami jare chaire bidhi se se amare chai na । mamun । cover by s - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret Weapon Review and Bonuses 🔫🗡️ - Duration: 6:47.

Hi guys, this is Chava S from Chavasonlinemarketing.com and today we're here with the secret weapon.

The secret weapon is the latest product by Brendan mace John Armstrong and Erik Cagi.

Click the Subscribe button, and I look forward to you being a subscriber and click the link in the description

For more infomation >> The Secret Weapon Review and Bonuses 🔫🗡️ - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Eh Ah - funny | bản nhạc tik tok được yêu thích nhất 2019 - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Eh Ah - funny | bản nhạc tik tok được yêu thích nhất 2019 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

ENTRAINEMENT DANS LA PASSE D'UNE PIROGUE FASSE A DE GROSSES CONDITIONS - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> ENTRAINEMENT DANS LA PASSE D'UNE PIROGUE FASSE A DE GROSSES CONDITIONS - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

💎Fantasy Magic Shop ASMR 🔮(Korean) - Duration: 27:25.

Ah! you need many magic items for your adventure.

PPOMOLLO (Hello) adventurer! Good to see ya!

Welcome to the Magic Shop.

Welcome back!

Thank you for your continued patronage.

What items do you need today?

Ah! you need many magic items for your adventure.

We have a wide selection, just let me know.

Ah! You mean the magical pillow that helps you fall asleep?

Wow, you heard the rumors already?

The pillow is recently stocked.

You are very fast!

In fact,

we have a pillow made with dragon scale and leather.

This pillow has a very good neck support, and

because it's made of dragon scale, it will last you for years.

Also very durable.

It can also relieve stress on your head and neck.

I recommend it so much! ;)

Wow, Thank you!

You mean book of Spells and a Pen?

They are a must for a wizard!

We have this fancy book of spells

and elegant quill pen.

High quality parchment paper bound

by cover decorated with blessed gold.

It's very luxurious

and has many volume.

You would be not regrets! ;)

And take a look at this thunderbird feather pen. Isn't beautiful?

also the smooth and precise nib

I'm certain an adventurer like yourself will love them!

This is very beautiful color.

for writing..

Here, dip it in ink like this,

Would you like to try to write with it?

What do you think?

Thanks.

And if you are looking for a Powerstone that can buff your character,

you can't pass this up!

in a cave...

This is a mysterious stone mined from a lode deep in a cave.

It will boost your Attack and Mana for a short time.

It's good for your battle.

When you hold it in your hands,

you can feel the surge of power.

Would you like to try to hold with it?

It's a best seller item. ;)

This purple power stone is not only beautiful, but also rare.

It will increase your intellect as well as concentration.

isn't it gorgeous?

It's my most favorite item!

Do you like it?

I'm so happy you like this too!!

How about a tarot card to read your fortune?

Adventures are full of uncertainties.

Weather, Luck

and various unexpected situations…

Use this magical deck to read your fortune.

Check out the beautiful illustrations

on a luxurious material.

It will definitely aid you in your quest!

Thank you.

We have three different types of potions for your needs.

Health recovery Potions first.

You can never have enough Health recovery Potions.

Our health potions work fast,

and you can drink it while walking or running!

Oh, you would like 10?!

Here's

a mana potion that resembles the bluest ocean.

It is a must have item

for a heavy magic user.

10 of them also?

Here you go.

This is a stamina potion

to recharge the stamina during a battle.

You can recover stamina with it!

Your stamina will recover

the instant you drink it!

How awesome! XD

Thank you for your purchase.

You mean a item to remove your status ailment?

This dried flower and herb will remove your status ailment.

If you are poisoned or suffering from potion poisoning,

try this rare and mysterious dried herb

It's from the highlands. Your status will improve right away.

You can also drink it as tea.

Even the smell is wonderful. Here, would you like to try…?

Thank you, that was a great choice!

Are you looking for leather.. ah!

Are you looking for leather for armor crafting?

We have Cowhide, sheepskin, pigskin, alligator skin and dolphin(not real) leather. And we also have a number of beautifully dyed leathers.

Cowhide and Alligator skin are thick and tough, and it will raise your defense stats.

tough

and thick like this..

They are good for thick and hard armor.

And these are sheepskin and pigskin

They are soft, offering a comfortable fit

and increase your agility.

dyed leather will be

the highlight of your armor design.

Thank you.

If you need gems for your staff…

How about this sapphire, or a diamond?

Sapphire will reduce your casting time.

Diamond will

increase your magic attack.

This little diamond will

reduce the mana consumption.

I hope this gem will be a great help to your magic.

Are you ok? XD You bought so many item already.

Thank you.

Well..

we have a very special item today!

But it's also very expensive.. I'm not sure

if I should recommend it to you or not…

But from what I've seen of you adventurer, you are more than worthy of it.

I'll show you the item.

This is a magical hourglass

that can turn back time

for 1 FULL MINUTE!

It has awesome power.

The only drawback is the fact that you can only use it once per day.

but this is an amazing magical device that can alter the past!

When you want to turn back time, just flip the hourglass!

There is nothing more noble than being able to protect someone precious.

I think so.

Thank you. Please use it for good.

Adventurer! You purchased so many items today. Thank you very much.

To show you my appreciation, I would like to cast a spell to increase your luck for a day. Would you like that?

Yes!

There you go.

Please be careful during your adventures and may god bless you.

PPOMOLLO!

For more infomation >> 💎Fantasy Magic Shop ASMR 🔮(Korean) - Duration: 27:25.

-------------------------------------------

【レビュー】GAN356X | GANCUBE - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> 【レビュー】GAN356X | GANCUBE - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

L'éducation prioritaire, point faible des politiques publiques? - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> L'éducation prioritaire, point faible des politiques publiques? - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Comment soigner une blessure pour éviter les cicatrices ? - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Comment soigner une blessure pour éviter les cicatrices ? - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Le resvératrol : un excellent bouclier pour le cerveau ? - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> Le resvératrol : un excellent bouclier pour le cerveau ? - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Renaud, il risque l'arrêt cardiaque, son taux de potassium dans le rouge - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Renaud, il risque l'arrêt cardiaque, son taux de potassium dans le rouge - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

What The F/1.4 - Behind The Camera - @Wolfboytroy - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> What The F/1.4 - Behind The Camera - @Wolfboytroy - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sunday morning road check - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Sunday morning road check - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

【レビュー】GAN356X | GANCUBE - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> 【レビュー】GAN356X | GANCUBE - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Để Cho Anh Khóc - Nightcore Remix Lê Bảo Bình - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Để Cho Anh Khóc - Nightcore Remix Lê Bảo Bình - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

best moments from the stream 12.01.19 (chokes, fails and FC moments) - Duration: 10:30.

friend: why i'm not surprised?

me: how i miss?

friend: what what happened?

do you know where this song comes from?

*rip keyboard*

me: i hate myself!

FC moments!

maybe fc(

i see this map first time

and the biggest fail

osu crashed

thx for watching!

For more infomation >> best moments from the stream 12.01.19 (chokes, fails and FC moments) - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Regression Analysis Interpretation【Excel Data Analysis Tool】 - Duration: 6:43.

Today, we'll discuss how to interpret the results of a Simple Regression Analysis using

the Excel Analysis Tools.

[Intro Video]

Hi, this is Mike Negami, Lean Sigma Black Belt.

We learned about the basics of Regression Analysis and how to get a Single Regression

Equation from the Scatter Plot in the previous video.

If you would like to review the basics of Regression Analysis once again, please take

a look at the video from the link above.

Here are the results from the previous Scatter Plot.

We obtained a Simple Regression Equation of Y = 0.4738 X + 35.519 and a Coefficient of

Determination of 0.9727.

In practice, you can complete your job with only the Scatter Plot, many times, but performing

a Single Regression Analysis will give you more significant information.

Let's see the results of a Simple Regression Analysis in Excel with the same data first.

There are so many numbers, but you really only need to know the parts in yellow for

business, at least.

The numbers in the 'Coefficients' column are the exact same numbers as the Coefficient

and Intercept in the Regression Equation.

Therefore, you'll use these numbers to make a Regression Equation.

Next is the P-Value of the X value.

It is difficult to see, so change it to a %.

It is 0.000015%.

This P-Value is a numerical value which we cannot get from the Scatter Plot.

Simply speaking, you can see how well your Explanatory Variable explains the Objective

Variable.

In a Multiple Regression Analysis, this P-Value is very important, and you can find which

Explanatory Variable among the others has the most influence on the Objective Variable.

For a little more detail, the P-Value is the probability of a null hypothesis.

What is that?

The null hypothesis in a Regression Analysis is "To assume that the Explanatory Variable

of this X is no relation to the Objective Variable of Y".

Generally, if this percentage is less than 5%, this null hypothesis can be rejected.

In other words, "Being no relation" is rejected, which means that there is a lot

of relationship between X and Y.

In our case, the probability is 0.000015%, which is much less than 5%, so we'll reject

it which means their relationship is significant.

If this P-Value is more than 5%, you need to check the data for errors and add more

sample data to redo the analysis or conclude that the two data groups have no relation.

In our case it's less than 5% so I can continue to the next step.

Let's look at the top table.

See 'R Square'?

This number is exactly the same as the Coefficient of Determination in the Scatter Plot.

This is between 0 to 1 and indicates how well the Regression Equation calculates the Objective

Variable.

Closer to 1 is better.

'Multiple R' is the 'Correlation Coefficient'.

You know that squaring it, will be the same as the 'R Square'.

However, I would like you to use the 'Adjusted R Square' below as a Coefficient of Determination.

It's a little lower than the 'R Square' above.

What's the difference between the two?

In practice, you may need to add more Explanatory Variables and perform the Multiple Regression

Analysis.

The 'R Square' above has the characteristic that the more you have Explanatory Variables,

the higher the number becomes, which is mis-leading.

The 'Adjusted R Square' below corrects that issue.

There is not much influence by it in a Single Regression Analysis, but it would be better

to use the 'Adjusted R Square' regularly.

Lastly, I'll briefly show how to get Single Regression Analysis results from the Excel

Data Analysis Tool.

Click 'Data', 'Data Analysis Tools' and select 'Regression'.

In 'Input Y Range', you'll select the data of your Objective Variable, in my case

'Video Duration'.

In the 'Input X Range', you'll select the data of your Explanatory Variable, in

my case, it's 'Number of Blog Words' and 'OK'.

If you don't see 'Data Analysis Tools' in the 'Data' Ribbon, click 'File',

'Options' and 'Add-ins'.

After making sure that there is 'Excel Add-ins' here, click 'Go…'.

Check 'Analysis ToolPak' and click 'OK', then it'll show up.

You can conduct Scatter Plot and Simple Regression Analysis with Excel very easily, so please

put some data in and practice them, then you'll find unexpected discoveries in your business.

Thank you very much for viewing.

Please click the 'Subscribe' button.

Also click and watch my other related videos.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment