Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 13 2019

What you don't understand ?

I'll explain myself…

As you know, in Immu's Room 3.6.X we crossed William and Aelita,

both badly hurt, if not dead.

We also know that in this Room,

we find ourselves in the future in regards to the series' original Timeline

this is confirmed by William and Aelita's telephones which come from a date post-season 4,

but also by their clothes which are also different from the ones seen in the amine,

nd William's little goatee wasn't left unnoticed by anyone…

This means that we will have a Return to the Past of at least a few years to go to this room,

around the 9th of October 2004.

Yet, we know very well that a classic Return to the Past

can only go make time go back a few hour,

given that it is limited by the power of the SuperCalculator,

Indeed ! Let me remind you that the SuperCalculator works on batteries,

and so it doesn't stock up on power over the years even when it is inactive.

The only thing that increases the SC's power

are the RTTP.

But, as was said earlier in the presumptions,

XANA was considered eliminated at the end of season 4,

so there normally wasn't any RTTP between the Souvenir episode

and Immu's Room 3.6.X,

the power of the SuperCalculator should be exactly where it was before,

and lest we knew the SC may have gained in power

between the moment where Jeremy discovered the machine

and the moment where the LG turned off thogether

this is proof of human Xanatification,

we can agree that it is far from having the necessary power

to rewind universal time a few years in the past!

The Blue Return to the Past is different from a classic RTTP,

not simply because it can bring us back a few years in the past,

but from it's manner of functioning,

which is surely not the same as a classic RTTP.

For more infomation >> IFSCL - Théorie [Story Mode] Le Retour Vers Le Passé Bleu - Duration: 22:50.

-------------------------------------------

Society's Game Plan Is BROKEN - Duration: 10:48.

You know, society has such a fascinating way of symbolizing retirement and

success. Which is with watches and for the longest while, I had a fascination

with watches. I would pay insane amounts of money for watches. So I have

this big old watch collection. I love pocket watches. But you know what

society's game plan, it's broken. Society's game plan isn't working.

And yet these things... These are a symbol of control. This is a symbol of, "I own you."

And at the end of the day, when you retire, what are you going to get at the end?

I'm going to give you a watch like that's for like your entire life of following

society's game plan? And you know? I decided something about society's game

plan. I am freaking done with your dumb broken game plan.

Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes. Follow society's retarded game plan. Okay,

listen up. I don't want to over dramatize a situation. But when I partner up with

someone and we go buy our first property and go crush it, you know what we do? We

break a watch. And so I'm not going to wait till the end of my career and give you a

watch which is a symbol of controlling you. We're going to break free. A broken

watch... This for me, this is a symbol of freedom. This is about breaking the

chains, this is about you taking control over your own financial destiny.

Do the math. Society's game plan sucks and no one has taught you do the math.

And this is the reality of it. You go and you get a college degree. And you start

off out of college making $50,000 a year and then you get your pay grades and

bump ups and you got to pay your dues and after working for 30 to 40

years, maybe you're earning $80,000 a year at your job. You've set aside maybe

a total of $300,000 in your stupid broken 401ks,

IRAs and then guess what? It's time to retire. Your body gets tired, old, broken.

But modern medicines keeping you alive for 20 to 30 more years. And what

are you going to do? You're going to live off a 300 grand? Hello! You've learned how to

live off a 50 grand up to 80 thousand dollars. How long is that going to last you?

300,000 divided by 80,000. This doesn't even in the

last 4 years. You got 4 years? Are you freaking kidding me? What is your

plan? What is your problem? When are we going to do the math and realize that

society's game plan does not work? It's going to leave you broke and broken. Listen,

if you want to break free from this modern-day slave trade, you're going to

have to create a different plan and one where you can seize your own life.

Because be a good boy/girl, get good grades, go to college, get a piece of

paper that says you're smart and be stupid. Now, that doesn't mean that

getting a job is bad. But I'm telling you if this part right here, you following

societies that people are sheep old game plan. Which is just putting money into

like IRAs, 401ks. I hope that in that effort, you understand you will fail. You

and a poor. And you know what poor people go to heaven. So maybe you're okay with

that. But if you feel like your dreams are bigger than that, if you feel like

you were meant for more, then I'm just telling you got a freaking. You got to

take this game plan and you've got to abolish it, you got to get rid of it. Now,

I only know of two things that you can replace it with that will actually give

you a shot of financial freedom and financial security. The first one? I'm

running out of markers. I got a little pissed off on this stuff. Pardon me. I'll

get a little bit fired up on this. Because the reality is is that, we just

go along with these plans. I'm amazed how many people I talked to that they're

okay with the plan in their 30s and their 40s are busy raising kids. And

their 50s are starting to panic. In their 60s, they're wetting themselves and then

it's too late. You lost time. It was the most valuable

asset. Even if you only set a little bit aside, you could have done something so

much more intelligent than putting it into an IRA, 401k. Just barely trying to

keep up with inflation. Are you kidding me? I mean we're just so much ineptitude.

So much lack of financial training in society. There are only 2 things that

are going to save you. Number one is business. Now, some of you like, "Well Kris,

I like my career or I don't want to be a business owner." I can't fault you for

that and it's really risky because most businesses fail in the first 5 years,

right? Like 90% of them. And then it's like 98% in the next 10 years. So,

I get it. This is risky. But it's not as risky as waiting for the golden watch.

Which is really just handcuffs. Instead you got it... You got a plan. Now, business

is not something that all of you were really built for or that you really want

to do. But there is something that you are built for and there's something that

you can do. It doesn't take a genius to do it because it's not rocket science.

And what it is is real estate. It's what our forefathers had. It's what they

valued. It's how wealth has always been built. Andrew Carnegie says that 90% of

all millionaires did it where? In real estate. And that hasn't changed.

All my friends are a millionaire's, multi millionaires. You want to know what they

all have in common? They own real estate and they started that when they were

nobodies. Listen, I started off like everybody else in college. Young dumb and

poor. Like they kicked me out of pre-med school, I couldn't even get in because my

chemistry grades totally stunk and flunk. But real

state? Here's what's cool about it. It doesn't care how old or how young you

are. It doesn't care whether you have money

or not. And it doesn't care if you're smart at all. I've got 2 friends that

are rocket scientists. it doesn't care. If it'll work for me. I'm just telling you

right now. This isn't something that can work for other people. And so, here's what

I want you to understand. Why? Well dude, there's a lot of ways to do real estate

the wrong way but you need to understand, you got to take a risk. And that's what

my wealthy friends also share in common that I've learned from. Is that if you

take no risk, if you don't take your shot, you are destined to lose and you are

within the clutches of society's financial gameplan waiting for your

golden watch. It is not a golden ticket. Real estate. I can show you how to do a

game where you're going to get 3 simple things. I want to get paid today not

tomorrow. So number 1. When I do a deal, I expect to get paid my $5,000 up front.

And the way that I do it, that's what I get. Then I'm going to control the property.

Not own it. Who cares about that. I'm going to control the property and on

average I'm going to get paid $500 every single month. Now them's

freedom dollars because just for a moment. If you had 10 of those. And we're

making $5,000 a month, guess what? Dude. you'd be out of your job. You will have

broken free from society's clutches. You understand that? But the cool thing about

real estate is that when I move to sell it in 2, 3, 5, 7 years later, I

am generally making tens of thousands of dollars of gains. So check it out. I get

paid five grand up front, I get paid $500 every month on average. And I get

tens of thousands of dollars when I sell the property. How many of those do you

need to do to win back your own financial independence? Because you know

what? That is a battle and right now everyone else the dogma says, "We need to

grab you and we got to get you thrust into the system so that we can work you.

And in the end, you're not going to like what you have but we will have worked

your best prime time years of your life off of you." Instead you can take

financial freedom back in your own hands and do this math. Look at this. For me?

I need a 10 grand a month so I could quit my job and have peace of mind to

live the life that I wanted. I don't know what your number is. But figure it out

right now. What is your number? Because of its 10 grand, guess what? $500

times 20 would be $10,000. You would need to do 20 properties. And I was a coward, I

was scared. Which is why I waited til I had 25 properties. I was making over

$12,000 a month. That's when I quit my job. Friend, I want you to understand

something. My life has been totally changed by breaking free from society's

game plan. You don't understand it from the time you were a baby, it had its

clutches right around you. It had a plan. And we've all been sucked into it. Now,

getting good grades, going to college, getting a piece of paper that says

you're smart and working for someone else? that's a good way to pay the bills.

That's a good way to raise a family and take care of yourself and take care of

your basic financial responsibilities. But mine me. Mind my words. A day is going to

come when you're not going to have the money that you need for the retirement

that you want. And if you haven't started way early in the game on making a plan

to get where you want, I'm sick and tired of the tens of thousands of people I

have interviewed and spent time with. That are old and they're great and

they're sad. It could have been different, they couldn't have been more. But guess

what? There's no financial literacy, there's no financial education. It's the

millionaire's we need to learn from and we're too proud. Well listen. Instead, you

got society's crappy game plan and it's working for you. Meaning it's not working

at all. It's working to you. And it's a weak link and it's going to break. So how

you break free is you got to know what's your number. How much do you need real

estate to produce for you that can get you out of your job? Then you reverse

engineer how many deals you need? And then most important, if you want to break

free from society you have got to get time on your side. Which means you need

to take action when? You need to take action right now. Now, whether it's with

me or someone else, you need a massive action plan and you need to be

implementing it immediately. If you do not have a plan to become a millionaire...

Which by the way is not a lot of money. If you don't have a plan then I've just

given you one. And if you want to execute on it. All you got to do is learn more.

Click the link in the description below. Talk to a member of my team and say, "I'm

committed to these words, I'm committed to getting out of the rat race. I want to be

free from society's game plan. It's not working for me. So, I want to break that.

And if you want to break those chains, you have a conversation and they'll lay

down what it will look like for me to be your mentor

work with you and help you produce wealth and help you buy enough

properties that can create enough residual income that can free you. And

when that day comes, I want you to take your watch. I want you to smash it. Whoa!

Okay. So I get it. Watches and crisps and hatchets really don't like mix. Listen

guys, I get so freaking upset when I think about 401ks and IRAs and the stupid

system that we're all roped into. What I'm telling you it doesn't have to be

that way. So thanks for allowing me to express my passion and I am serious. If

you're ready, to start that journey click the link in the description, below talk

with my team and get started right away. Other than that, continue your education

every single day by subscribing and ringing that bell and every single day I

make you this promise, I'll have a video coming your way.

Designed and destined for your free life.

For more infomation >> Society's Game Plan Is BROKEN - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Comment contrôler la faim excessive de manière naturelle ? - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Comment contrôler la faim excessive de manière naturelle ? - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

VIETNAMESE FOOD #168 | OC TY HON GO VAP - Duration: 5:55.

SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VIETNAMESE FOODS! MANY THANKS ❤

For more infomation >> VIETNAMESE FOOD #168 | OC TY HON GO VAP - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Matilda Blanco: la verdadera razón por la que se dedicó a la moda - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Matilda Blanco: la verdadera razón por la que se dedicó a la moda - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

"초계기 사건 이래서 유발?"..日 전자공격기 개발 방침 - Duration: 12:18.

For more infomation >> "초계기 사건 이래서 유발?"..日 전자공격기 개발 방침 - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

13th January 2019 | Anointing Meeting | Bishop Dr. S. Vijayaraj - Duration: 1:58:58.

For more infomation >> 13th January 2019 | Anointing Meeting | Bishop Dr. S. Vijayaraj - Duration: 1:58:58.

-------------------------------------------

致敬大S剝蝦論?謝霆鋒剝蟹論「女生不剝我不吃」 - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 致敬大S剝蝦論?謝霆鋒剝蟹論「女生不剝我不吃」 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tombe de Johnny Hallyday à Saint-Barth : un pèlerinage très cadré - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Tombe de Johnny Hallyday à Saint-Barth : un pèlerinage très cadré - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton « affligée », Meghan Markle lui refuse d'être marraine - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton « affligée », Meghan Markle lui refuse d'être marraine - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jean-Pierre Pernaut, guéri de son cancer, il a presque repris une vie normal - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Jean-Pierre Pernaut, guéri de son cancer, il a presque repris une vie normal - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nicocotier - Déferlante (Original Song) (Prod. Terror - "Remember When") - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Nicocotier - Déferlante (Original Song) (Prod. Terror - "Remember When") - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Lexus is the Best Luxury Car - Duration: 6:15.

it's time for show-off Sunday, where everyone has a chance to show off their

own car, and here's this week's winner German sedans are usually synonymous

with refinement, a quiet ride and sturdy switch wear compared to their

competition, the small German sedans decades long pedigree began as a

revolution in reliable, comfortable, and fast luxury transportation for the baby

boomer generation, they were rocket ships for the everyday man, fast, fun, and made

like nothing else, German cars truly were a cut above, leaving foreign

manufacturers years behind, until this this is the 2014 Lexus is250,

its price compatible with the German cars and has the same overall length and

comes equipped with similar technology so it's shaping up to seem like any

other Japanese luxury car following in the footsteps of the Germans but never

quite cutting the mustard, this one I would say does, its exterior looks once a

radical departure from Lexus of the past now have redefined Lexuses entire design

language and this spindle grille can be found on almost every Lexus you want in

production, its aggressive and angular, I even love the way the side skirts seem

to fold up into the rear headlamps certainly doesn't scream boring old

Lexus to me the interior is unmistakably Japanese,

from the digital dashboard and even the aircon slats that resemble slatted

shades, so it seems to be bringing something unique to the small sedan

world of soft touch plastics and wooden trim pieces, it seems to actually have a

character, but before that we actually have to answer whether or not it's as

revolutionary as its competition back in the days of BMW, Mercedes, and

Audi's original small sedans, they were much more mechanical and much less

computer-driven, that means components could wear better for longer, today

though modern German cars are completely dependent upon their computer systems

and electrics, some even have secondary batteries to power auxiliary components

like my e63 all this adds up to more trips to the

mechanic and more money to fix, the Lexus is still chock-full of technology it's

got Bluetooth music, automatic windshield wipers, in this configurable digital dash

display that's just amazing to look at and a lot of fun to play with, stylized

after the one of the $400,000 Lexus LFA HyperCar, the key difference between

Lexus and the Germans is though, they're made by Toyota, Toyota is the second

largest vehicle maker in the world, a new car rolls off their production line

every 3.7 seconds, they made over 200 million cars, if you lined every Toyota

up bumper to bumper it would wrap across the equator 24 times over, that means if

you ever need a replacement part you're not going to be lost to find one, in fact

this Lexus's entire front bumper is only $119, want a low mileage new engine

$1200, this cover for the tow bar removed from my license plate costs $6 if I ever

need to replace it, I've owned a couple German cars in my life and never has

a part been quoted at $6, in fact national statistics show that the lowest 10-year

cost of ownership of a Lexus is second only to Toyota, with BMW and Mercedes on

the top of that same list, I'd be pretty comfortable with those parts prices

because this Lexus from the same year engine and tech as the German cars has

depreciated slower, meaning it's a better deal and it will last you longer, in

terms of the driving I mean what can I say it's a Lexus, one thing that you

don't usually get wrong is the comfort especially at lower level speeds, I'm

sitting low to the ground in a sports car and honestly I feel like I'm in a

model 3 or Prius, the transmission is just so smooth it feels and sounds like an

electric car below 15 miles per hour and it picks up quickly like an eager dog

tugging it's chain now the tech is all nice I

especially like how it leaves a little shadow of the past gear position in the

rev counter, which brings out the kid in me like I'm playing Forza, but what

happens when you put it on the road now this car is the 250 the

four-cylinder, it wouldn't be a misstep for you to upgrade to the IS 350 whatsoever

with the v6 which goes zero to 60 in 5.5 seconds, or in layman's terms just 1/10 a

second slower than the BMW equivalent and faster than the Mercedes and the

audi, on your daily commute this extremely capable four-wheel drive

system will leave you stunned at how docile the car can be, even when the road

is icy and wet, it actually has a setting for an icy road where it will slow your

revs to get better traction in lower gears, and a big center mounted button

right here to do what sports cars are designed for, turning the traction

control off and driving, with this car you can buy with your head and your

heart and I love that, for twenty two thousand dollars you can have a car

that's more aggressively styled, more reliable, slower depreciating, and a more

enjoyable comfortable everyday Cruiser that is what I call a good deal, thus the

Lexus isn't just a cheap newer rendition of the revolutionary Germans, it's better

well that was this week's video and remember to have your car video

highlighted here on my channel, check this out

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why Lexus is the Best Luxury Car - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Een-Tweetje: Dekker Pepper - Amarillo & smokey Jalapeno Hot Sauce (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 10:20.

Welcome to Inland Rabbit's Chilipeper Mysterie

And today's mystery is:

a one-two punch -

from Dekker Pepper, Zoetermeer - The Netherlands. From Pieter Dekker.

And what I told last time about him

Pieter Dekker is doing well with his company...and his personal creative endeavors.

Since last time I reviewed for him, he not only has his own facebook pepper group (Hete Peper), but also a Noodles group, A Ramen group.

I think it is simply called "Ramen Noodles in Nederland" or "Ramen in Nederland".

I am gonna link it below, cause eh, that group can use some new members, said Pieter. And I love to help him with that.

Well, Pieter's Dekker Pepper sauces are, just like I told last time, Louisiana Style hot sauces.

And those are thin in consistency, especially his sauces are very thin.

So you could better use it mixed in food. Not really to put it on a food item.

It will not stick So better squirt it in soup, a chilli. Like that

And sometimes when your meat or fish has a more soft structure, it will absorb the sauce. So you could definitely use it on that.

Personally, I would also used it on a scrambled egg, in the scrambling process beforehand.

We are gonna review both of these sauces today. And I had a look, which one is hotter?

This Aji Amarillo we are going to do first.

it's a long and narrow yellow pepper from Peru.

And that pepper has approximately 40.000-50.000 scoville units. So t's hotter than the Chipotle.sauce, in theory.

Maybe it's not, but that came into play on decided which sauce to do first.

Pieter's sauces are simple. In it, I'll just read it for you:

chilipepper (60%), white wine vinegar, salt and water. Simple.

And...just gonna smell it...

Pieter Dekker told me to use it on (white) fish.

I truiied that and yeah it was tasty. But we are gonna try it on it's own.

it smells vinegary...

and...maybe a bit mustard-like.

and a bit..yeah...

Pretty special if you all could smell it...I can't really place it.

vinegary

salt...

ehm...quite peppery. So that's good.

But...

those were already my thoughts when i tasted it on cod filet...

It's tasty..and it has a real special mustard-like flavour. Which I normally love....

right now...I just don't know. It's a good sauce...it's tasty and has a clear pepper flavour.

U'd give it a 1 on heat, on flavour I just don't know.

Ehm, maybe not my favourite.

So I don't know how to rate this. Cause this isn't a bad product at all...

I am gonna try this Amarillo some more...

I can try to rate this on flavour...maybe a 7...cause it is well deserved. But....

I really just don't know how to use it in my own food and if I do like it to use as much. It is what it is.

Just going to do the next one...

the Chipotle or "Smokey Jalapeno". Eh, I probably didn't exit my Facebook...it is what it is..dunno if you guys can hear?

And...it really is distracting actually...

But...this chipotle sauce has Pieter's usual ingredients. The pepper content is the same...but there's garlic.

That wasn't in the Amarillo.

This sauce...I know what to expect for flavour. I used a little bit already...

on srambled eggs...but...

Not on it's own of course...

But that smokiness of the chipotle, smoked and dried jalapeno - a bit mor right, yeah a bit more, so I can show you a bit better -

You can really smell that straight away when you open the bottle...

That's a fun little bit, right?

And..

On this chanel I also did the Tabasco Chipotle...

So you would be tempted to compare the two..

Lousiana Style Hot Sauce...Chipotle. But...this one is way more smokey.

way more smokey than the tabasco and I really like it. So this bottle won't survive for very long anymore.

on eggs, maybe my chilli if I want a real smokey chilli. Or even my macaroni. I'd like smokiness in my macaroni, my pastas.

So on flavour...it's pretty clear already...

an 8...

And on heat...

I was right, cause it is indeed less hot than the Amarillo...

0.5 on heat...between a 0.5 and 1 (1-10 scale)

If you are a saucemaker and saw this video and you do want such a review yourself:

my facebook business page, the comments section, my email.

And of course it's the same for the other viewers. Contact me to say how much you like this...or you want me to do something special..some pretty intense stuff. Make me suffer.

Let me know.

All the links are below.

For now I'd say: it was a man in a green coat! Bye.

For more infomation >> Een-Tweetje: Dekker Pepper - Amarillo & smokey Jalapeno Hot Sauce (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Gilets jaunes : Macron espère encore un "big bang" - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Gilets jaunes : Macron espère encore un "big bang" - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Die neuen Pferdefarben von den Dingens [SSO] - Duration: 1:09:34.

For more infomation >> Die neuen Pferdefarben von den Dingens [SSO] - Duration: 1:09:34.

-------------------------------------------

IFSCL - Théorie [Story Mode] Le Retour Vers Le Passé Bleu - Duration: 22:50.

What you don't understand ?

I'll explain myself…

As you know, in Immu's Room 3.6.X we crossed William and Aelita,

both badly hurt, if not dead.

We also know that in this Room,

we find ourselves in the future in regards to the series' original Timeline

this is confirmed by William and Aelita's telephones which come from a date post-season 4,

but also by their clothes which are also different from the ones seen in the amine,

nd William's little goatee wasn't left unnoticed by anyone…

This means that we will have a Return to the Past of at least a few years to go to this room,

around the 9th of October 2004.

Yet, we know very well that a classic Return to the Past

can only go make time go back a few hour,

given that it is limited by the power of the SuperCalculator,

Indeed ! Let me remind you that the SuperCalculator works on batteries,

and so it doesn't stock up on power over the years even when it is inactive.

The only thing that increases the SC's power

are the RTTP.

But, as was said earlier in the presumptions,

XANA was considered eliminated at the end of season 4,

so there normally wasn't any RTTP between the Souvenir episode

and Immu's Room 3.6.X,

the power of the SuperCalculator should be exactly where it was before,

and lest we knew the SC may have gained in power

between the moment where Jeremy discovered the machine

and the moment where the LG turned off thogether

this is proof of human Xanatification,

we can agree that it is far from having the necessary power

to rewind universal time a few years in the past!

The Blue Return to the Past is different from a classic RTTP,

not simply because it can bring us back a few years in the past,

but from it's manner of functioning,

which is surely not the same as a classic RTTP.

For more infomation >> IFSCL - Théorie [Story Mode] Le Retour Vers Le Passé Bleu - Duration: 22:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ch 2.4 - The process of preparing F/S - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Ch 2.4 - The process of preparing F/S - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Электроплитка Caso S-Line 2100 (2225) обзор - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Электроплитка Caso S-Line 2100 (2225) обзор - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Class 05 | How to Cropping and Straightening Images in Photoshop CC - Crop Tool Tutorial Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 15:56.

HI

For more infomation >> Class 05 | How to Cropping and Straightening Images in Photoshop CC - Crop Tool Tutorial Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton « affligée », Meghan Markle lui refuse d'être marraine - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton « affligée », Meghan Markle lui refuse d'être marraine - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Charlène de Monaco, drame familial, en ligne de mire de ses beaux-enfants ! - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Charlène de Monaco, drame familial, en ligne de mire de ses beaux-enfants ! - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Senate confirmation hearings are set to begin soon for attorney general nominee William Barr, will D - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Senate confirmation hearings are set to begin soon for attorney general nominee William Barr, will D - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jean-Marc Généreux (Danse avec les stars) inquiet, sa fille Francesca qui souffre d'un handicap - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Jean-Marc Généreux (Danse avec les stars) inquiet, sa fille Francesca qui souffre d'un handicap - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Coupe d'Europe : le LOU au pied du piton - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Coupe d'Europe : le LOU au pied du piton - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

MANCHESTER UNITED: GARETH...SHORT-LIST EN CAS D'ÉCHEC POCHETTINO? - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> MANCHESTER UNITED: GARETH...SHORT-LIST EN CAS D'ÉCHEC POCHETTINO? - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, Gianni attacca Andrea: 'Eravate d'accordo, presi in giro' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Gianni attacca Andrea: 'Eravate d'accordo, presi in giro' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

IFSCL - Théorie [Story Mode] Le Retour Vers Le Passé Bleu - Duration: 22:50.

What you don't understand ?

I'll explain myself…

As you know, in Immu's Room 3.6.X we crossed William and Aelita,

both badly hurt, if not dead.

We also know that in this Room,

we find ourselves in the future in regards to the series' original Timeline

this is confirmed by William and Aelita's telephones which come from a date post-season 4,

but also by their clothes which are also different from the ones seen in the amine,

nd William's little goatee wasn't left unnoticed by anyone…

This means that we will have a Return to the Past of at least a few years to go to this room,

around the 9th of October 2004.

Yet, we know very well that a classic Return to the Past

can only go make time go back a few hour,

given that it is limited by the power of the SuperCalculator,

Indeed ! Let me remind you that the SuperCalculator works on batteries,

and so it doesn't stock up on power over the years even when it is inactive.

The only thing that increases the SC's power

are the RTTP.

But, as was said earlier in the presumptions,

XANA was considered eliminated at the end of season 4,

so there normally wasn't any RTTP between the Souvenir episode

and Immu's Room 3.6.X,

the power of the SuperCalculator should be exactly where it was before,

and lest we knew the SC may have gained in power

between the moment where Jeremy discovered the machine

and the moment where the LG turned off thogether

this is proof of human Xanatification,

we can agree that it is far from having the necessary power

to rewind universal time a few years in the past!

The Blue Return to the Past is different from a classic RTTP,

not simply because it can bring us back a few years in the past,

but from it's manner of functioning,

which is surely not the same as a classic RTTP.

For more infomation >> IFSCL - Théorie [Story Mode] Le Retour Vers Le Passé Bleu - Duration: 22:50.

-------------------------------------------

Jean-Pierre Pernaut, guéri de son cancer, il a presque repris une vie normal - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Jean-Pierre Pernaut, guéri de son cancer, il a presque repris une vie normal - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lezione D'inglese Di Ann Davies.Quinta Serie.Lezione 1 - Duration: 12:42.

For more infomation >> Lezione D'inglese Di Ann Davies.Quinta Serie.Lezione 1 - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

When You Understand THIS, Your Whole Life Will Change! (RETRAIN YOUR MIND) Law Of Attraction - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> When You Understand THIS, Your Whole Life Will Change! (RETRAIN YOUR MIND) Law Of Attraction - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Lexus is the Best Luxury Car - Duration: 6:15.

it's time for show-off Sunday, where everyone has a chance to show off their

own car, and here's this week's winner German sedans are usually synonymous

with refinement, a quiet ride and sturdy switch wear compared to their

competition, the small German sedans decades long pedigree began as a

revolution in reliable, comfortable, and fast luxury transportation for the baby

boomer generation, they were rocket ships for the everyday man, fast, fun, and made

like nothing else, German cars truly were a cut above, leaving foreign

manufacturers years behind, until this this is the 2014 Lexus is250,

its price compatible with the German cars and has the same overall length and

comes equipped with similar technology so it's shaping up to seem like any

other Japanese luxury car following in the footsteps of the Germans but never

quite cutting the mustard, this one I would say does, its exterior looks once a

radical departure from Lexus of the past now have redefined Lexuses entire design

language and this spindle grille can be found on almost every Lexus you want in

production, its aggressive and angular, I even love the way the side skirts seem

to fold up into the rear headlamps certainly doesn't scream boring old

Lexus to me the interior is unmistakably Japanese,

from the digital dashboard and even the aircon slats that resemble slatted

shades, so it seems to be bringing something unique to the small sedan

world of soft touch plastics and wooden trim pieces, it seems to actually have a

character, but before that we actually have to answer whether or not it's as

revolutionary as its competition back in the days of BMW, Mercedes, and

Audi's original small sedans, they were much more mechanical and much less

computer-driven, that means components could wear better for longer, today

though modern German cars are completely dependent upon their computer systems

and electrics, some even have secondary batteries to power auxiliary components

like my e63 all this adds up to more trips to the

mechanic and more money to fix, the Lexus is still chock-full of technology it's

got Bluetooth music, automatic windshield wipers, in this configurable digital dash

display that's just amazing to look at and a lot of fun to play with, stylized

after the one of the $400,000 Lexus LFA HyperCar, the key difference between

Lexus and the Germans is though, they're made by Toyota, Toyota is the second

largest vehicle maker in the world, a new car rolls off their production line

every 3.7 seconds, they made over 200 million cars, if you lined every Toyota

up bumper to bumper it would wrap across the equator 24 times over, that means if

you ever need a replacement part you're not going to be lost to find one, in fact

this Lexus's entire front bumper is only $119, want a low mileage new engine

$1200, this cover for the tow bar removed from my license plate costs $6 if I ever

need to replace it, I've owned a couple German cars in my life and never has

a part been quoted at $6, in fact national statistics show that the lowest 10-year

cost of ownership of a Lexus is second only to Toyota, with BMW and Mercedes on

the top of that same list, I'd be pretty comfortable with those parts prices

because this Lexus from the same year engine and tech as the German cars has

depreciated slower, meaning it's a better deal and it will last you longer, in

terms of the driving I mean what can I say it's a Lexus, one thing that you

don't usually get wrong is the comfort especially at lower level speeds, I'm

sitting low to the ground in a sports car and honestly I feel like I'm in a

model 3 or Prius, the transmission is just so smooth it feels and sounds like an

electric car below 15 miles per hour and it picks up quickly like an eager dog

tugging it's chain now the tech is all nice I

especially like how it leaves a little shadow of the past gear position in the

rev counter, which brings out the kid in me like I'm playing Forza, but what

happens when you put it on the road now this car is the 250 the

four-cylinder, it wouldn't be a misstep for you to upgrade to the IS 350 whatsoever

with the v6 which goes zero to 60 in 5.5 seconds, or in layman's terms just 1/10 a

second slower than the BMW equivalent and faster than the Mercedes and the

audi, on your daily commute this extremely capable four-wheel drive

system will leave you stunned at how docile the car can be, even when the road

is icy and wet, it actually has a setting for an icy road where it will slow your

revs to get better traction in lower gears, and a big center mounted button

right here to do what sports cars are designed for, turning the traction

control off and driving, with this car you can buy with your head and your

heart and I love that, for twenty two thousand dollars you can have a car

that's more aggressively styled, more reliable, slower depreciating, and a more

enjoyable comfortable everyday Cruiser that is what I call a good deal, thus the

Lexus isn't just a cheap newer rendition of the revolutionary Germans, it's better

well that was this week's video and remember to have your car video

highlighted here on my channel, check this out

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why Lexus is the Best Luxury Car - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Messed Up Again... | Wanwood Autumn King Crown - Duration: 3:45.

Roblox Messed Up Again... | Wanwood Autumn King Crown

Roblox recently released the Wanwood Autumn King Crown. However, there is one MAJOR PROBLEM - you can't buy it. The timer still runs, the page is still limited, except the buy button is offline. I'll be covering this in today's video! I really hope you'll find this video useful! Thanks, for watching!! :D ✔️ Subscribe Here ➜ http://bit.ly/2lxwwe9 🕹️ Catalog ➜ https://bit.ly/2AFnCD5 👦 Profile ➜ http://bit.ly/2MXxRrc 🏘️ Group ➜ http://bit.ly/2OXPd7s 💙 SOCIAL MEDIA 💙 ► Twitter ➜ http://bit.ly/2tFMg2v ► Discord ➜ http://bit.ly/67WCjJ 👋 Contact Me 👋 ► Email ➜ wiztech3mtnbros@gmail.com ► Discord ➜ @3MtnBros#5325 *3MtnBros*

3MtnBros,#gaming,wanwood autumn king crown,roblox items,new roblox limited,roblox,roblox 2019,roblox sale,roblox new item,roblox new limited,roblox fail,roblox limiteds,new limited roblox,robux,roblox catalog,new limited,roblox limited items,roblox limited items 2018,roblox roleplay,roblox adventures,roblox new limited items,roblox online game,limited,roblox games,new roblox assassin,limited items roblox,roblox limited,new limited item roblox

For more infomation >> Roblox Messed Up Again... | Wanwood Autumn King Crown - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET A FREE iPHONE X (*NEW* 2019!) MASSIVE APPLE GIVEAWAY - Free iPhone XS/XR - Duration: 7:18.

Hey what is going on guys welcome back to another video and today

I'm going to be showing you how to get a free iPhone X and this is a brand new free iPhone X it costs

$0 and you don't have to pay anything for it

And this is 100% legal and the best thing is is that you will receive it in a week of doing this

So anyways, let's just get straight into the tutorial

but as you guys can see you will get a brand new iPhone X just like this one shown in the video and

Yeah, so make sure that you subscribe to the channel so that you don't miss another video and make sure that you leave a like

If you want to see more tutorials like this, we are doing a giveaway on this video

So to enter the giveaway like the video and subscribe to the channel as soon as you are done those two steps

Comment down below which gift card you would like and which region alright?

So we are giving away $20 gift cards to people in the comments

Every 10 likes we get we will give away one gift card to someone in the comments

So if you like this video you will boost your odds of getting picked for the giveaway again

Make sure that you like the video subscribe and comment which card you would like

Make sure that you do include your email so that we can actually send you the gift card if you don't feel comfortable with doing

That that's fine. We can just DM you on YouTube or something

But yeah, so make sure you enter the giveaway and let's get straight into this. Now. You may have heard of the recent epidemic

involving iPhone batteries and people taking in their old phones and then replacing

Them with apple and then then giving them a brand new phone because the battery was acting strange now Apple collects all of these phones

That people have traded in and they don't just throw them out. They actually

Redistribute them to people who can't afford their own iPhone

And the reason for this is because they want to get as many people as possible on the iOS ecosystem

So that in the long term, they can make more money and get some more customers

So obviously there's a little bit of a trade-off

Your iPhone has been used a little bit but it does still work and they make sure that the battery and everything

Has been replaced and yeah, so anyways, let's get straight into the tutorial on how you can actually do this

Now as you guys can see, this is actually my iPhone X that I got

From doing this as you can see if it looks pretty much brand new. You know, it's Space Gray. It's super shiny

You can choose your own color and your gigabytes

But uh, yeah, so this is my iPhone X and I'm gonna show you guys right here how you can get yours now

The first thing you need to do is be on either an iOS or an Android device. All right

Now if you don't own any of those devices you can do this on a computer, but I do recommend doing it on

You know an apple or an Android device

so the first thing you want to do is you want to go over to your internet browser and

Then go over to the website speed hack

Scope and this is the website for a whole bunch of hack tools as you can see

These are constantly updated and it is the best website if you want to hack anything in the world

Alright, sorry about that guys. My iPad just randomly disconnected from the Internet

anyways

as I was saying

Make sure that you add this site to your home screen right here so you can easily return to it whenever you want

this is to make sure that you can obviously, you know, come back and try the hack tools for yourself and

Experiment with all this stuff so that you basically just don't lose the site

Anyways, what you want to do is scroll down until you find at the free iPhone X section

All right, I'm gonna go through all the steps with you. So the first thing you want to do is click use this and

Then you want to click let's go. It's just gonna give you some information and when you're ready, just click here and

it's going to take you to this official page by Apple and

It's actually hidden from Apple's main website because they don't want a lot of people to access this

so once you're here just go ahead and you scroll down and

As you can see there is only a certain amount of iPhone X's left. So make sure that you do this quick

So then you want to click get iPhone X?

And now here you can select your color you can do black or white now

Obviously, I already chose the black one as you can see I got this black eye phone X right here

So I can't actually claim another one, but I will go through the steps with you guys. So obviously choose your color

and then you can choose how many gigabytes now there's only

64 and 256 gigabyte models available. I would go for the 256 if it's available

It might not be but for me it is so I'm just gonna click that and it's gonna give you an overview of everything

That's gonna be in your cart. So just click Next

and now it's going to ask you for your name your email and

Obviously your shipping information now this is required so they can actually ship it to you

If you don't feel comfortable of giving this out, you can always just put in a fake name or email or whatever

As long as your address is correct

Or you put in an address that you can pick up the iPhone because obviously you do need to pick it up

So I'm gonna put in my info right here

alright

So I have my shipping information in and now I'm going to go ahead and click Next

and this is going to bring us to be very

Final step as you can see it is submitting the information guys and we are getting our iPhone X right now

So let's just see what happens

And obviously this site does work because I have claimed an iPhone X before as you guys can see this beautiful

Space grey iPhone X and you can have your very own by completing the steps in this video

So now this is the last step and again, this is completely free. You don't have to pay anything

alright

so there is a little verification step that you need to complete just

To make sure that you are a human at least just to prevent box from going on Apple's site here and then just you know

Cleaning all of the iPhones and then reselling them obviously that did happen a lot in the past and it was a big issue

So you do have to complete it a little bit of verification again, it's free

It only takes about ten minutes to do and you just want to click verify now

All right, and it's going to bring you to this offer wall right here

And all I need to do is pick two apps on this list

I only have one app so I only have to do one and

Install them and then open them for five minutes each as soon as you are done math

Come back here and then it will take you to the rest of the steps

So I'm gonna go back for a second and show you

as you can see

These are all the steps that we are currently on

so we've already chose our model or color our capacity and now we are just doing your

Registration and as soon as you're finished that it will ship the iPhone X for you guys and you will get it in the mail

Within a week as you can see I got my beautiful iPhone X Space Gray here

It doesn't come with any cases, but it it's still a free iPhone and it's it's really awesome

You know, it's a great phone and obviously, you know

If you guys want your own make sure that you check out the website speed hack scope

The link is on the screen

So you just go ahead and click it and you will also be down below in the comment section again

Thank you guys so much for watching this video. Make sure that you do subscribe

So you don't miss another video like this and I will see you guys next time also

You can only redeem one iPhone per household

So make sure that you tell your friends about this so they can get their free iPhone axes as well

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET A FREE iPHONE X (*NEW* 2019!) MASSIVE APPLE GIVEAWAY - Free iPhone XS/XR - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Family forced to sit on the FLOOR of plane after discovering their seats didn't exist - Duration: 2:58.

Afamily were forced to sit on the floor for their two-hour TUI flight to Menorca after discovering their seats didn't exist

The Taylor family, arrived early at the airport to get their allocated seats after a family holiday in Menorca as they all wanted to sit together on the flight back to Birmingham

They were given seats 41 D, E and F, but when they boarded the TUI plane in June last year, under the numbers was just empty space, rather than seating

Paula Taylor, from Alcester, Warwickshire, told BBC One's Rip-Off Britain, Holidays: 'It's hard and it's uncomfortable and it's just filthy

'We just couldn't believe it when we realised that there genuinely weren't any seats for us

' The solution proposed by the airline was that for take off and landing Paula's daughter Brooke, 10, would take the last spare seat on the plane

And her husband Ian, 55 and Mrs Taylor, would sit on two spare flip-up seats.But while the plane was airborne, flight attendants had to get access to food for other passengers

This meant both Paula and Ian were forced to sit on the floor, and daughter Brooke joined them, as she did not want to sit with strangers

The family were offered £30 by TUI as a 'goodwill gesture.' TUI airlines said a 'last minute aircraft change' caused the issue

The company also offered a full refund for the family's £1,300 flights.The Civil Aviation Authority said passengers are not allowed to be left unseated at any stage of a flight

They have contacted TUI for an explanation about why the family were left sitting on the floor for the two-hour flight

For more infomation >> Family forced to sit on the FLOOR of plane after discovering their seats didn't exist - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Nicocotier - Déferlante (Original Song) (Prod. Terror - "Remember When") - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Nicocotier - Déferlante (Original Song) (Prod. Terror - "Remember When") - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Conseils pour éviter les points noirs - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Conseils pour éviter les points noirs - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

What are the Different Types of Hepatitis? - Duration: 3:37.

What are the Different TYPES OF HEPATITIS?

There are five different types of hepatitis, labeled Hep A, B, C, D and E. Each type has

slightly different symptoms, and most types can be treated successfully.

Hepatitis C, however, can cause lifelong illness and extreme damage to the liver.

Teachers and medical workers are at increased risk of contracting most forms of this disease

through exposure to blood or bodily fluids in their work settings.

Hepatitis A is usually contracted through sharing food or water with an infected person.

It may also be contracted through sexual contact or contact with body fluids, like infected

blood or urine.

Most people who contract this form completely recover, though the condition can make people

very ill.

Like all other forms of hepatitis, Hep A causes inflammation of the liver.

The treatment for Hep A is usually rest, and it may take as long as six months to fully

recover.

Initial symptoms are fever, aches, and exhaustion, which can persist for several months.

During this time, the person with hepatitis is contagious and can pass the illness to

others, through the above-listed means of transmission.

Hepatitis B (HBV) is transmitted sexually, or through contact with an infected person's

body fluids.

It is a serious disease and the virus that causes it can remain in the system for life.

The virus causes the liver to become inflamed and can result in permanent liver damage.

Since a cure has not been found, most children now receive a hepatitis B vaccination that

protects them from this disease.

The most serious type is hepatitis C, which causes lifelong illness and significant liver

damage.

This virus is transmitted through contact with infected blood.

Hep C is more of an autoimmune disease and causes increasing damage to the liver as well

as gradual exhaustion.

Though some people are now living with hepatitis C and doing better than initially expected,

it is still a very dangerous illness.

Safe sex practices and avoiding needle sharing are good ways to avoid contracting this disease.

People can only get hepatitis D if they already have Hep B.

This virus can cause swelling of the liver, and it is usually contracted through unsafe

sex or needle sharing.

Since Hep B may have already damaged the liver, hepatitis D can, in worst case scenarios,

lead to death since it can result in additional damage to the liver.

The disease can be completely avoided with the HBV vaccination.

Hepatitis E is not common in developed countries.

It is usually contracted by drinking water contaminated by the virus in developing nations.

The disease causes liver swelling, but those who get it tend to make a complete recovery.

All forms of hepatitis are serious and can impact a person's life.

A case of Hep A, for example, might mean months of being unable to work or go to school.

Hep C or Hep D can mean serious complications and damage to the liver.

People can be avoiding these illnesses or significantly reduce their risk of contracting

them by avoiding contact with bodily fluids, abstaining or practicing safer sex and by

not sharing food.

When visiting poorer countries, travelers should drink bottled water and avoid sexual

contact with local people.

Visit the website.

Click below

For more infomation >> What are the Different Types of Hepatitis? - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

PubG With my Cousins - Duration: 1:11.

You are getting shot at now

go straight

I don't have any more health I still haven't healed yet

Look there is a house

I will go here in the house?

Yes

But don't go inside

What?! Why

You have any bandages?

You don't have any bandages?!

I have

Look for the enemies ok?

I can't even see them

Because I am in spectator

Shoot! they are going around me

They will throw a grenade at you

They are there

For more infomation >> PubG With my Cousins - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tombe de Johnny Hallyday à Saint-Barth : un pèlerinage très cadré - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Tombe de Johnny Hallyday à Saint-Barth : un pèlerinage très cadré - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ch 2.4 - The process of preparing F/S - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Ch 2.4 - The process of preparing F/S - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

한국도 3월이면 '스텔스 전투기' 보유국 된다 - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> 한국도 3월이면 '스텔스 전투기' 보유국 된다 - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Family forced to sit on the FLOOR of plane after discovering their seats didn't exist - Duration: 2:58.

Afamily were forced to sit on the floor for their two-hour TUI flight to Menorca after discovering their seats didn't exist

The Taylor family, arrived early at the airport to get their allocated seats after a family holiday in Menorca as they all wanted to sit together on the flight back to Birmingham

They were given seats 41 D, E and F, but when they boarded the TUI plane in June last year, under the numbers was just empty space, rather than seating

Paula Taylor, from Alcester, Warwickshire, told BBC One's Rip-Off Britain, Holidays: 'It's hard and it's uncomfortable and it's just filthy

'We just couldn't believe it when we realised that there genuinely weren't any seats for us

' The solution proposed by the airline was that for take off and landing Paula's daughter Brooke, 10, would take the last spare seat on the plane

And her husband Ian, 55 and Mrs Taylor, would sit on two spare flip-up seats.But while the plane was airborne, flight attendants had to get access to food for other passengers

This meant both Paula and Ian were forced to sit on the floor, and daughter Brooke joined them, as she did not want to sit with strangers

The family were offered £30 by TUI as a 'goodwill gesture.' TUI airlines said a 'last minute aircraft change' caused the issue

The company also offered a full refund for the family's £1,300 flights.The Civil Aviation Authority said passengers are not allowed to be left unseated at any stage of a flight

They have contacted TUI for an explanation about why the family were left sitting on the floor for the two-hour flight

No comments:

Post a Comment