Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 13 2019

Hello everyone Welcome on RCTutos.fr

Today we receive a package from our partner Banggood

we receive today the stuff to build a 3 inch quadcopter

135mm quad

there is all needed except camera to build it

here some dialprop 3 inch propeller, bullnose with the flat end

it's 1.30$ the 2 pairs, 4 propellers

here we have a receiver for flysky FSi6, the FS RX2a

it' 8$

10 channel IBUS, 8 channel PPM

here we have the quadcopter frame, let's open it

the ALFA SQX135, it's a 135mm quad

works in 2 and 3 inch

motors goes from 11xx to 14xx

here we choose 1407 3500kv motors

2 are clockwise, 2 are counterclockwise

some racerstar motors

we use these motors on our F450 (bigger ones)

those ones are very small

they run in 2s and 3s

BR1407 motors

it's 29$ the set of 4

for the quadcopter in total it's about 80-90$ without camera

here we have the Flight card, MAMBA F405

it runs under betaflight

my friend Laurent bought it also

the advantage on this FC is what is delivered with

you have the card with the ESC also, it's 4 in 1 20A ESC

works in Dshot600

all is already assembled

it's a bit high, so it's possible to lower the spacers

by putting o-rings or 3d printed spacers

what's interesting here

there is some goodies, wires, capacitor, xt30 plug

and here you have the infos of what's wired where

you have all the connectors infos

and here a very nice thing

you have a visual with all electronics and where it's wired

battery, led, receiver, VTX, camera, buzzer

i think i will also need a buzzer

so all this will be used to build a 135mm quadcopter

to fly indoor and outdoor

I will discover racer quad universe as i was flying a rtf quadcopter

The MJX Bugs 6

so we will build this soon and make a flight video like always

I will not make a video of how to program the quadcopter as i will maybe not manage it alone

it will maybe take several evenings

so I willl show you quadcopter in flight

I will try to do it soon

All the links are in video description and on our website

Thanks for watching

see you soon, bye

For more infomation >> DIY FPV Quadcopter ALFA SQX135 & Electro - RCTutos Airlines - RCTutos #280 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD】 テオ - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 【MMD】 テオ - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Биткоин обновит минимум в 2019 году по мнению всех аналитиков. Новости криптовалют сегодня 13 января - Duration: 14:08.

For more infomation >> Биткоин обновит минимум в 2019 году по мнению всех аналитиков. Новости криптовалют сегодня 13 января - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

パワーあり過ぎて真っ直ぐ走れないが…3,000馬力超えの日産「GT-R R35」が4分の1マイルレースにて世界最速6.5秒を記録 - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> パワーあり過ぎて真っ直ぐ走れないが…3,000馬力超えの日産「GT-R R35」が4分の1マイルレースにて世界最速6.5秒を記録 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

東京オートサロンでかなりの衝撃を与えたダイハツ「コペンGR」を改めてチェックしてみよう。「コペン・セロ・スポーツ・プレミアム」も - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 東京オートサロンでかなりの衝撃を与えたダイハツ「コペンGR」を改めてチェックしてみよう。「コペン・セロ・スポーツ・プレミアム」も - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tumbling Stars Tablemat/Centerpiece Techniques with the Starmaker 6 by Kaye Wood - Duration: 30:08.

For more infomation >> Tumbling Stars Tablemat/Centerpiece Techniques with the Starmaker 6 by Kaye Wood - Duration: 30:08.

-------------------------------------------

Darwin - BTS(防弾少年団)、"億超え"MVを量産中! 5つのMVが再生回数4億回超え、「DNA」は驚異の6億回突破目前 - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Darwin - BTS(防弾少年団)、"億超え"MVを量産中! 5つのMVが再生回数4億回超え、「DNA」は驚異の6億回突破目前 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

soi cau xsmb ngày 14.1.HỘI ĐỒNG SOI CẦU. thuận vũ 286.soi cau xsmb chinh xac 100.Thần lô báo mộng - Duration: 23:29.

For more infomation >> soi cau xsmb ngày 14.1.HỘI ĐỒNG SOI CẦU. thuận vũ 286.soi cau xsmb chinh xac 100.Thần lô báo mộng - Duration: 23:29.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

Love Me ?小S爆素颜照! 要大S出演《流星花园》, 女主杉菜沈月遭到质疑! - Duration: 4:24.

近日, 大家都知 道小S要出演 《流星花园》 ,

还晒出新道明寺 王鹤棣的单独 合影, 据悉,

小S在新版中扮 演的八成就是 道明寺的姐姐 !

今日, 小S在微 博上分享了两 张照片, 并配 文表示:

"拍了两天的戏 了, 还是忍不 住找杉菜的鼻 祖(也就是我 姐)讨教演技 ,

我只能说姜还是 老的辣, 句句 切中要害!

姐你快出来演吧 !你博士班, 我一年级新生 啊!"。

从小S的文字中 我们可以看出, 小S估计是 找她姐讨教演 技,

可是演技上却遭 到大S的吐槽 ;小S不得不 求饶,

要大S来出来演 !自己不行了 。

但是, 小S的素 颜照也还是可 以的啊, 很大 胆, 敢晒素颜 照!

但是网友们觉得 小S是否在" 讽刺"新的杉 菜呢?

新版《流星花园 》的"杉菜" 则是最近热播 《致我们单纯 的小美好》的 女主角沈月,

从"陈小希"变 成"杉菜", 你们觉得她需 要质疑吗?

沈月97年出生, 是湖南长沙 人, 出演的第 一部戏也是部 网剧, 《颤抖 吧, 阿部》。

随着《致我们单 纯的小美好》 的播出和新版 《流星花园》 的问世,

想必, 沈月也会 成为新一代清 纯小花的代表 吧!。

For more infomation >> Love Me ?小S爆素颜照! 要大S出演《流星花园》, 女主杉菜沈月遭到质疑! - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Vivziepop se está pasando - Duration: 4:33.

Heeey Good afternoon to all the dear mutants

it's already 2019 and the truth is that I kept thinking about what this video would be about

what this video would be about

because I had run out of ideas and as I recently went to see Ralph breaks the internet,

I was going to criticize this movie, but I came up with something better.

As we all know, the creator of the Hazbin Hotel series frequently releases information through her Twitter account

(I'll leave it down here in the description in case they want to follow it)

and that's how many things have been announced to us

and it's practically where I see most that he's active,

but lately I think he's running a hand.

A few days ago, Vivziepop revealed Alastor's partner and the truth was that it was very unpleasant to know that

but at least it pleased me to kill all the shit ships of the fandom (which they did to Alastor)

but the point is that the The creator of the series is passing her hand, is releasing too much information about everything

, has already released the shorts, large amounts of information of the characters, hints to what will happen in the series, etc

The best directors do not disclose information about their series not yet released,

and if they do reveal very little information, most just give small data to maintain the emotion

but Vivzie is not letting the series tell the story of the characters, she is already revealing everything.

Luckily it has not released anything explicit from the plot of the series, but it has done it implicitly, in fact, that's what my theories are based on.

An example of something explicit that he said on his Twitter is that Sir Pnetious was going to have the same role as Doctor Doofenshmirtz.

In my opinion it is more than enough to show us the shorts,

(in fact, very few series do that: give previous shorts before the premiere, and more in the amounts that Vivziepop has done)

but give news that Hazbin Hotel and Zoophobia are part of the same universe are things that you should let the series count, in the end we end up spoiling everything.

I hope that the series does not fulfill any of my theories, because that would be terribly boring,

and maybe with some luck the day the series opens it will say something like

"look, I shared that data because they asked me too much I said, but since I did not want to reveal much information, 50% of what I said is false "

and that would be much more interesting because it would leave us with the doubt of knowing what is going to happen and we would be interested to know who they are in reality the characters,

but make an encyclopedia on your Twitter with the data of the series that still has not been released, the truth seems very bad.

Even so, I have to say that many of us are still waiting for you.

Well, I do not have much else to add, the truth is a short opinion that I wanted to share so that they could comment here below what they think

maybe the video will give an exaggerated title, it is not really that much to reveal the information of the series ,

but you might get away from many people if in the end you end up sharing too much information because as I said before I think there are things you should let them tell the series.

Well, if you like the video, leave me your like, comment, share and subscribe and without anything else to say, I am Cartoon Mutant and goodbye

For more infomation >> Vivziepop se está pasando - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Биткоин обновит минимум в 2019 году по мнению всех аналитиков. Новости криптовалют сегодня 13 января - Duration: 14:08.

For more infomation >> Биткоин обновит минимум в 2019 году по мнению всех аналитиков. Новости криптовалют сегодня 13 января - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

Best Lures for Trolling 4# - Tail Dancer 13 CM - TDD13 - Lure Review (Pros & Cons) - 4K - Duration: 4:02.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 4th video reviewing my favourite trolling lures

The 13cm size TDD13 was launched in 2018

Presentation is finished is time for action

I am fishing with the colour AYU (dark brown) due to the sky colour

In these light condition the AYU colour is my first choice

In sunny days the blue colour is the best choice for me

The Sea Bass dorsal colour and the Sea colour are other factors to be considered

With a dark sea colour my 1st preference goes to the AYU (dark brown)

Next the lure review

PROS: Great lure for deep trolling, works right of the box, no tuning required.

CONS: Few colours for saltwater, heavy use breaks the balsa body and the attachment point of lip to the body may break but I haven´t had this problem.

A Triggerfish destroying and ripping out the lures' through-wires, a 9cm Tail Dancer

A Trolls-to-20 lure lip split from the soft timber body

I have never had this problem with a Tail Dancer

Rapala states a running depth of 12m, but they can run deeper I have lost lures beyond 14m

I hope you have enjoyed! See you soon!

For more infomation >> Best Lures for Trolling 4# - Tail Dancer 13 CM - TDD13 - Lure Review (Pros & Cons) - 4K - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

TIE Fighter Pilots | 60 Second Lore - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> TIE Fighter Pilots | 60 Second Lore - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Loana se confie: elle,toujours sans nouvelles de sa fille Mindy - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> Loana se confie: elle,toujours sans nouvelles de sa fille Mindy - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

12 remèdes naturels pour les maux de gorge - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> 12 remèdes naturels pour les maux de gorge - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday, sa liaison avec le prince d'Italie, pour elle il a quitté sa femme - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday, sa liaison avec le prince d'Italie, pour elle il a quitté sa femme - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

ApParkingspot - Duration: 0:24.

Is your parking space empty at times?

Rent it out then!

Someone will book your space

You make money

Download now - Rent it out

For more infomation >> ApParkingspot - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

자막] 푸름의 요리 11 (소떡소떡) - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> 자막] 푸름의 요리 11 (소떡소떡) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

[BANGTAN BOMB 20/06/13] Les mouvements de dance passionnants de Syub*, Jin et Kook VOSTFR - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> [BANGTAN BOMB 20/06/13] Les mouvements de dance passionnants de Syub*, Jin et Kook VOSTFR - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday, sa liaison avec le prince d'Italie, pour elle il a quitté sa femme - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday, sa liaison avec le prince d'Italie, pour elle il a quitté sa femme - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Samuel Seo Interview (UNITY Album) - Duration: 24:31.

Hi everyone, this is Umu, and today I'm here with a very special guest. Please introduce yourself.

What's up, everyone? My name is Samuel Seo.

I'm a local musician based in Seoul. Umu: And I was wondering what genre of music you associate yourself with, or if you don't associate

yourself with anything.

Samuel: I wouldn't associate myself to any kind of music, because there's so many possibilities for me to go

to different, jump to different genres,

know what I mean? Yeah it's just, yeah. U: Yes. I really, really respect that.

U: So, we'll just jump into the very first question. I have little categories.

This is general questions: S: Yep U: And I saw, I read somewhere that you've been a pianist since age five, S: Um-hmm

so I was wondering at how your music theory knowledge or classical training with piano helps your songwriting, and maybe could you give us

a few examples?

It's nothing fancy, as a kid I was just messing up with Beethoven and Mozart

like every other kids in Korea. You know, it's kind of typical when you grow up in a Korean family , they start learning piano at early ages, U: Ahh, right.

S: So, it just happened to me naturally, like, nothing fancy, yeah.

U: As you continued, was it the kind of like, forced piano learning, or did you actually... S: Yeah. it was, actually. I didn't enjoy even enjoy it back then.

Umu: So when you were learning piano and you played Beethoven and everything,

did they also teach you music theory on the side, or you just mainly learned the usual pieces?

S: Nah, I just learned the usual pieces. I just learned how to play rather than all the theological stuff.

I wasn't really interested in all that knowledge, you know what I mean? U: Right.

U: When you compose, you do everything by ear?

S: Um-hmm. By myself.

I'm a multi-instrumentalist, so I try to keep everything myself, yeah.

U: Okay, well, yeah, I was gonna ask, because your vocal melodies are so recognizable throughout all the different genres that you try out,

so I was wondering if there are specific types of melodies, specific intervals or harmonies that

demonstrate your sound the best, that you tend to lean towards. S: Whoa, that's kind of fancy, but not that I know of.

I tried all that theological movements during the process of majoring in music as a college student, but

you know, when something becomes the thing that you have to study, it suddenly turns into a thing that's no longer

enjoyable, right? U: Um-hmm, um-hmm.

S: So, I just

told myself, and I just found out that why don't I just enjoy it rather than make an approach like study, you know what I mean? U: Right.

S: Yeah. S: All right. Next question. What is music to you? Is it a form of art, a way of communicating, or just a simple passion?

S: A little bit of this and that, but mostly it's a form of art.

U: Um-hmm S: People do music for all kinds of reasons, right?

U: Right. S: Some of them do it for money, some of them do it for fame and all that, but for me,

I just want my music to be a

invisible form of art that triggers people for my reason--to live happier

and I don't know, a more chill life just by listening to it. U: Um-hmm

S: Yeah, you'll see what I mean when I release my third album next year. U: Ooh!

S: Yeah. U: Ooh, that's so exciting! S: Yeah, it's gonna be amazing, I promise. It's gonna be freakin' amazing, yeah.

U: Okay, but before I start asking for more spoilers, moving onto the next question,

I actually reached out to my YouTube subscribers to see if they had any questions for you about your UNITY album, and

Christine Doe asked, what is your favorite part about writing and releasing songs?

S: Mmmm,

I wouldn't say a part, because music is like the only fun thing to do with my life U: Oh, my goodness, relatable.

S: I know there's a lot of things to enjoy,

but in most cases kind of temporary, right? U: Mm-hmm S: It's at the moment, but music, it just gives me endless

joy for no reason. U: Right.

So, you both enjoy the creative,

in the moment making music process and releasing it to your fans? S: Um-hmm, um-hmm U: Like just everything?

S: Like everything about music is enjoyable to me, yeah. U: Oh, that's wonderful.

S: Yeah U: Okay, which I guess kind of brings us to the next question, which is when you write your music,

do you write for yourself or for your audience?

S: I really don't consider about the audience because I write 100% by myself,

and that's because I want people to hear me out, U: Right. S: since I had no friends for a long time.

U: Oh! S: Well, I do now, but U: Right. S: back went back when I was a kid

I was really a shy person. U: Uh-huh S: Didn't know how to talk to others,

didn't know how to chill out with others and stuff, so

I just needed someone to talk to, right? U: Um-hmm. Right. S: So, that just naturally led me to write about my own self and

just hope that someone will listen, and yeah. U: Okay, moving on to UNITY questions.

So, you mentioned that your title UNITY came to you while collaborating with the studio musicians you featured. S: Um-hmm.

U: What was the recording process like for this album?

Like, did you finish the lyrics and main vocal melody by yourself first and then you got together with

musicians for a jam session to create, you know, the instrumental in the final products, or... S: Before I answer to that question,

I have to say it was

the most fun process I've ever done in my entire career. U: Yay!

S: Yeah, everything happened in one huge recording studio in chauhan area--that's a local name in Korea.

First, I had everything in my mind,

the directions were set, where the instrument to be put and all that but, U: Um-hmm

S: when the instrumentalists came through and started playing all the random stuffs that were not in my head,

I started thinking why don't I just give them some freedom to do their own thing and call the album UNITY?

It's like a mixture of everyone who participated in the album, right?

U: Wonderful, yeah. S: Yeah, it was just random, and the lyrics and the form of the songs did change a lot during the session.

U: Right. This was all done in one session?

S: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

U: That must have been crazy! S: I know.

S: Yeah, but it was fun, you know what I mean?. U: Right.

S: Yeah

U: That's amazing, yeah. S: Because as long as it's fun, it's just good to me. Yeah.

U: There are so many moments of improv, so I was wondering like, okay, uh,

did you want to correct them on anything, or you're just like, know what? You guys take the lead S: Nope, nope, nope,

every bit of impromtu and

even the mistakes that they've made, U: Uh-huh. S: it was perfect. It sounded so human, you know what I mean?

U: Yeah. S: Everything is so digitalized nowadays, and I just wanted to bring the form of

handcrafted music to the world these days, like, yeah. U: Samuel, I can not thank you enough for that. I can not thank you enough.

Honestly, yeah. Cuz, I mean, I've been,

starting last year, I started listening to more and more and more music,

S: Um-hmm. S: and as my channel grew, I started getting used to these typical, you know,

electronic sounds, S: Yeah U: and I started realizing like, you know, what,

I'm going into the world as a musician, and with all these electronic MIDI sounds, S: I know. U: I'm not going to be able to get a job!

S: I know! U: so whenever I hear the acousticness of actual musicians, I'm like, yes! S: Um-hmm. U: Someone's giving them a job, and it sounds so good!

S: Um-hmm! U: So, thank you! S: That's what I'm talkin' about, yeah.

S: Thank you so much. And I guess,

yeah, this is another question about the recording process:

so

when you recorded, did the musicians first record to a click track

and then you recorded the vocals

afterwards over that already recorded instrumental, or did you all record at the same time, kind of like an ensemble?

S: It began as a MIDI work. U: Mm-hmm. U: But like I said, as soon as the

instrumentalists walked into the studio, I just erased all that project and started it from scratch.

Yeah, it was just an ensemble.

U: So, did you like record the vocals first over the MIDI? S: Uh, nope. I got rid of it as well. U: Oh. Oh, I see. Wow.

S: And I kinda changed it during the process of recording instruments, and then, yeah,

instruments first, and the vocal after. Yeah. U: Okay. It came together

so well. Whoo! S: Yeah, it came together. U: And then, what was the most difficult song to record because 'Jazz in My' has that (screaming) screaming,

'Happy Avocado' has so many different styles and background vocals, S: Um-hmm U: and keep things simple,

if not for the drum kit, with like really a lot of improv sounds, kind of difficult to keep a steady rhythm over,

S: Um-hmm U: so I was wondering if one song's recording process was a little bit more difficult than the others.

S: Mmm, since all the instrumental parts were done by the players,

all I had to do was just put my vocals on top of there, right? But it was nothing

difficult during the process, because if I had no idea how to control my voice like I used to back in 2015 or

2014, it would have been hard. But now I know how to play along with the instruments my own style,

so it was rather fun than difficult. Yeah. It was fun. U: I love to hear that.

And also, UNITY mostly contains sounds that we don't often hear in mainstream music, S: Um-hmm, um-hmm. U: like you said, actual, real

instruments and a jazzy style what made you decide to go this direction? S: My fans would know

I'm a 90s kid, grew up listening to a lot of analog-based music and acoustics, U: Um-hmm

S: Rather than digitalized audios.

U: Um-hmm. S: I'm not saying digital is bad, right? U: Right. S: But I just suddenly came to a point where

finding out what fits me well the most is what I grew up jamming onto. U: Ah. S: And the warmth than the analogs and acoustic sound

gave me were it, you know what I mean? U: RIght.

U: So do you feel like you finally found your sound, or you're still wanting to try and... S: Um-hmm.

S: I think I kinda got a clue of what I want to do in the future, and I intend to develop this new possibility.

U: Yeah! Exciting! S: Yeah. Yeah!

U: All right, next is another fan question: S: Um-hmm. U: Chloe Lou asked, what are your favorite lyrics from this album, and why?

S: Uh, 'Keep it Simple': Nothing special was written, but like the name of the song. I usually think a lot, like whole bunch of stuffs--

what to eat today? I have to think about an hour before I eat, where to go,

what to do, what's right--but when I was working on this song, I was literally thinking nothing.

U: Mmm S: I just wrote the daily routine of myself on that song without thinking, so.

U: Uh-huh

It's not about the lyrics, but it's about the approach of the songs that I love the most. U: Right

U: So, I guess you just kept things simple! Well, naturally. S: Um-hmm, I just kept myself simple, yeah.

U: All right, so the first track in UNITY is 'Jazz in My', and S: Um, hmm

U: towards the end, there's this really fun clapping, slapping, snapping rhythms. S: Yeah, yeah, yeah U: Who is the one who recorded that, was that you?

S: Uh, no no, no., it's a body percussionist called Kim San. He's a local one. He has been messing with his body for more than ten years.

U: Whoa!

S: Yeah. He's an amazing person. The ideas of this song was how one's negative use of language

affects other people in a bad way, and so I just wanted to get rid of human voice as much as possible.

So, at first I thought that why don't I just get rid of my whole voice and just leave the

lyrics, but we have to care about the sales and that, U: Yeah! S: and I had to

record my voice,

but I wanted to minimalize, but I wanted a part where it's packed with

no sounds coming out from a human throat,

but only with the sounds made with our hands, and that just naturally made me call him to record. U: Wow! S: Yeah.

U: Cuz, he also, did he

record for 'Happy Avocado'? S: Oh, no, no, no, that was me.

U: Oh! S: That was me on 'Avocado', yeah.

U: Did you take inspiration from his... S: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I did, yeah. U: Whoa. S: And actually I learned some from him during the process.

U: Did you go up to him and be like, hey, can you teach me S: Yo, yo, yeah, yeah, that's what I said.

I just went up to him, and he's like six or seven years older than me. So I just called, I just went, hyung, can you teach me some of that, some of your moves? And he was like, yo, that's cool, man,

I'll teach you some. And we just spent another hour or two, giving me lessons and just applied to it.

U: And yeah, so I'm guessing he did that all at the same time. It wasn't layered at all, S: Um-hmm.

U : in post-editing? Was that just one take? S: Nope. It was just one take. U: Holy cow!

S: Yeah, I know. He's amazing. U: Yeah, that was fantastic. And I think that was an absolutely brilliant choice to

just have so much of the song centered around instrumentals and noises. S: Um-hmm. Thank you

U: And then I didn't include this on the doc that I sent you, but I'm really curious:

What made you decide to stream 'I Got Jazz'? Cuz it really shocked me the first time I listened to it.

S: Oh! U: Wow, that was random!

S: To be honest with you, when I was working on the lyrics for this album, I wasn't really thinking at all, U: Ah-ha!

S: And the jazz with the word jazz, just popped up when I was driving.

It's just happening randomly.

I was listening to jazz music, Umu: Uh-huh S: and I just started singing, "I got jazz in my ride",

and oh, that's sounds random, but

why don't I just put it to my lyrics, and that's the beginning of the song.

U: That's amazing. is the reason why it's first on the album because of the lyrics or

because you feel like maybe the screaming would catch someone's attention and pull them in?

Uh, I just wanted to keep the dynamic of the album, U: Um-hmm S: because, like you know, no other songs on the album is

as aggressive as that track, you know what I mean? U: Right. Um, hmm

S: So, I just wanted to put the aggressiveness on top to make people feel more

relaxed listening to other tracks, you know what I mean? U: Um-hmm

U: Moving on to 'Keep it Simple'.

So, this song has such a free texture under such a structured melody

and, which makes me wonder, I guess you kinda already went over this, S: Um-hmm U: but you came up with the title and lyrics,

or did you come up with the melody and instrumentation of the song?

S: Uh, I came up with the title and the lyrics first, and I wrote it, I finished it, and the rest was impromtu. U: Cuz, yeah,

S: Nothing was set.

U: Wow!

U: Yeah, cuz when I was listening to it, I

thought, wow,

this is kind of opposite, because the instrumentals are so, since they're so improvisatory,

it isn't very simple at all. I can't predict what's going to happen. S: Um, hmm. U: It's you know, it's jazz.

so it was super cool to hear, you know, a more structured melody under not so simple of S: Mmm-hmm.

instrumentation.

S: Mm-hmm. U: So I was curious of

that process. Yeah. S: It just happened in studio.

U: So, basically, it's just everything that happened that day is brilliant, S: Um-hmm U: and meant to be, S: Um-hmm U: and

created one one of my top like, three albums of 2018. S: Thank you, thank you.

U: So, I was also gonna talk about the texture of the song being quite simple. S: Um-hmm

U: So, beforehand, you said that you already had an idea for what instrumentation you wanted

this song S: Uh-huh

U: to have, so what made you decide to have only, you know,

like, piano, bass, drum set, and then vocal line. S: The original version was contained of like 20 different instruments. U: Whoo!

S: Yeah, I know. It's too much, you know what I mean?

U: Yeah S: It had brass set

recorded, it had electronic guitars all distorted, and U: Whoa

S: it even had pick basses that sound really aggressive, and it even

had my voice samples on top,

so, U: whoa

S: it was too messy, at the first version was too messy, that I couldn't even stand listening to it, so. U: Mmm

S: Yeah, so I try to...

How do I say? I mean, I tried to keep it that way but U: Um-hmm

S: later, I just came up that

this is too much. U: Mm-hmm S: Maybe I should get rid of everything and start from scratch, you know what I mean?

Umu: Yeah. And so, once you got to the studio you're like, oh, so we already have our instrumentalists here, let's just... S: Mm-hmm

S: So, I just left my vocal lines, and let's just redo the whole thing, and it just happened. U: Wow

S: Yeah

U: That's great. S: Yeah U: Okay, so, 'Happy Avocado'--holy cow!

S: Yeah U: So, I was originally, I've heard your past songs and

my job on this channel is to basically just check out every single song released every day, just as soon as possible. S: Yeah, yeah

U: But when this music video popped into my feed, I immediately clicked on it, because I really like avocados. I love avocados! S: Ahhh, ????????

U: Yes! S: Yeah U: You may have gotten this question a lot,

S: Uh-huh U: But why did you choose

avocados to be the center of the music video and song. S: Uh, because I'm obsessed with avocados.

U: Yass! S: That's like the only reason. I just wanted to write about how life without avocados was like,

and share with you guys, that's all. U: And so, the inspiration behind the lyrics is like, I guess with Diablo, also,

is just, S: Oh, yeah! U: I guess, happiness that comes with these simple things?

S: Um-hmm, um-hmm,

I just wanted to express that happiness is nothing fancy. We don't need a fancy ride to be happy,

we don't need a fancy house to be happy,

all we need is just something we like, and U: (clapping)

just all that little things that we feel happy about, you know what I mean?

U: Yes! S: And Diablo 2 was one of the elements.

U: Ooh!

S: Yeah U: So, you already answered my question number S: Yeah, three U: ?????????????

S: But I have to say, if you want to play or if you are going to play or if you've been playing,

it has to be Diablo 2, not 3.

U: All right, I will keep that in mind. Yeah it was what my friend who came up with that. S: Yeah, I've been playing that game for like 18 years, and I'm obsessed with it.

U: Right. S: I know. U: Happiness comes from the simplest of things. S: Um-hmm.

U: That's also my life motto, S: Yeah U: so that song really, really vibes with me. It's just, and

it's just the small things that can really make your day.

Yeah, and I'm curious--so, people usually put their title tracks at the top of an album, so why is 'Happy Avocado' fifth?

S: I care a lot more about the flow of an album than sales, U: Um-hmm, um-hmm

S: and 'Happy Avocado' sounded just great when it was put in the fifth, simple as that

U: Wow, do you spend a lot of time trying to order your album tracks? S: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do. I do, usually. I take about a month,

U: Oh! S: yeah, to organize, before I release.

U: Uh-huh. So you just go through like all the tracks... J: And the reason I can do that is because I don't really care about the sales at all, you know what I mean?

U: I have mad respect for that. Yeah, it's all about creating music S: Um-hmm, um-hmm. U: and just putting out, you know, what you love.

S: I want the Korean music industry to develop in a different way. You know what I mean?

U: Yes! S: They have already the K-pop scene so well done, you know what I mean? U: Um-hmm, um-hmm S: But what about,

then it comes to this question: What about the other part of the Korean music industry? U: Yes

S: Yes, so I just want it to develop, and it's just way of developing music industry here--caring more about the

completeness of an album. U: Mm-hmm S: than the sales. Yeah. U: That--oh, my goodness. S: Yeah

U: I--wow. I am falling in love with your work more and more, as we talk. S: Thank you. Thank you.

U: Yeah, cuz, a lot of songs nowadays are just pure songs,

S: Um-hmm U: and if there are albums, sometimes it's just like they're throwing random songs into it.

S: I know, yeah. U: I feel like this album is art in itself, because you put so much work behind.

S: Oh, trust me, the third one is gonna be much more better than this one. U: Whoo!

S: Yeah. U: Oh, my goodness, wow. I am so looking forward to that. S: Yeah.

U: Okay, next question for 'Happy Avocado':

So, what made you decide to have so many different sections, and to keep changing the hook course

instrumentation background textures instead of copying and pasting what you used before? Was that

instrumentalists' idea, or?

S: Uh, no, it's all mine, actually. I recorded the whole session

U: Uh-huh

S: except the guitar, so. The thing is, I first wrote the song about a year and a half before, U: Um-hmm

S: I wrote it in 2017, then I got just--I had really bad things going on with my life. It was like a disaster in 2017, so U: I'm sorry to hear that, yeah. S:I don't want to remember that year, but

I really got tired of listening to people's voices, people talking,

I couldn't walk among all the crowd, and I even had a hard time on the stage, too, so. U: Um-hmm

S: Back then, I

listened to a lot of

music without human voices. All the instrumental albums, you know what I mean? U: Um-hmm. S: All the players' albums.

And like you know,

all the instrumental albums have so many

Improvisations, U: Yeah S: unexpected textures, and all that, and I just wanted to have all the kind of feelings

into one of my songs, and that happened to be 'Happy Avocado'. U: Oh, gosh.

U: I really wish that I'd filmed my reaction or something, because, S: Yeah so, of course, I clicked on this because I love avocados,

S: Um-hmm U: and then this wonderful, you know, the beginning hook. S: Yeah U: Yeah, that drew me in with these fun,

really fun background instrumentations.

And I was like, okay, I'm gonna like this song if this repeats for the rest of it, right?

Umu: No, you kept changing it, and I love things that change. S: Thank you. U: I was so blown away.

Okay, so now we move on to our final

sum-up questions: S: Um-hmm U: Your fan Isabella asked,

what was the best thing that happened to you this year, since you've achieved so much?

Is there anything else that you would like to accomplish? S: I pretty much accomplished everything that I wanted during my twenties U: Um-hmm.

S: because next year is my last year of my twenties, so

but I guess the most memorable thing I've done in my twenties is,

it's a cliche, but I got my parents a new ride.

U: Yay!

S: Yeah, that's a cliche. U: Oh, well, I mean,

it's always great, you know, to say thank you S: Yeah, I know it's a surprise gift,

I always wanted to do that since when I was young, since when I was like 10. Yeah, that was my dream,

so it's like dream come true, so

I accomplished that. And I don't know,

I still got one more thing to achieve, releasing my third album in 2019. U: Right S: I'm working really hard on that!

U: Right, so that's my very last question S: Yeah U: Since you've been working super-hard S: Yeah

U: on your 2019 album, and in past interview it says it'll be the start of your new career,

S: Yeah

U: So I was---

if you don't mind giving us a spoiler, what genres or styles are you looking forward to do in this album?

S: Mmm...

U: Or is it a secret? S: I can't tell you the details for the album, but it'll be a mixture of everything I've learned throughout my twenties,

both in music and life. U: Uh-huh S: That's all I can tell you for now.

U: Okay S: The title's already set. U: Ooh! S: I can't wait to reveal it,

but you guys have to wait until like next April or May. U: Okay.

U: Are you gonna spend a month ordering the tracks and everything?

S: Uh-huh. I'd say I wrote like 300 songs for my third album. U: Oh, my gosh, wow! S: So, I gotta work on picking

U: Right. S: which song to put now, so.

U: Will we see

more collaboration with studio musicians?

S: I can't guarantee that, because U: Ahhhahahaa

S: This next album is going to be more focused on myself and

showing more how

multi-instrumentalist I am. U: Oh! S: So, yeah. You can expect more of me playing different instruments on that album.

U: Right, so you play piano, and guitar? S: Piano, guitar, bass, drums--

pretty much everything. But...

Yeah, just wait for it. That's all I can tell you. U: Oh, we definitely will. Well,

along with all the other people who end up watching this and S: Um-hmm

U: Me, myself, we are very much looking towards what you're doing next, and thank you so much for doing this interview with me. I had a lovely

time talking with you. S: Thank you so much. Me, too

For more infomation >> Samuel Seo Interview (UNITY Album) - Duration: 24:31.

-------------------------------------------

Camilla Parker-Bowles, terrible dépendance, elle lui gâche la vie depuis 50 ans - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Camilla Parker-Bowles, terrible dépendance, elle lui gâche la vie depuis 50 ans - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Schumacher menacé, ses secrets intimes déballés par une proche - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Michael Schumacher menacé, ses secrets intimes déballés par une proche - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Claire Chazal, elle se confie sur son homme, celui qui fait battre son coeur - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Claire Chazal, elle se confie sur son homme, celui qui fait battre son coeur - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Two reasons Barcelona are worried about Coutinho amid Man Utd link - Duration: 2:35.

 Barcelona are reportedly worried about Philippe Coutinho's situation amid claims he could sign for Manchester United

  this time last year in the hope he'd fill the boots of the departing Neymar and Andres Iniesta

 But in recent weeks the midfielder has found game time difficult to come by and has fallen behind the likes of Arthur and Arturo Vidal in the Nou Camp hierarchy

 As things stand Coutinho would rather stay in Spain and fight for his place in the Barcelona first team

 It seems the Brazilian has taken his manager Ernesto Valverde's words to improve on board and is willing to pull his sleeves up for the cause

Read More January transfer window  But Spanish publication AS is reporting that Barcelona are worried about the Brazilian's situation for two specific reasons

 One reason is that his confidence is said to be 'fragile' at this moment in time as speculation continues to surround him

Read More Philippe Coutinho transfer latest: Barcelona star's one condition to sign for Man Utd    The second reason the club are allegedly worried is because of Coutinho's agents

 Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci are known for being vocal and have already voiced their opinion on Coutinho's situation

Read More Denis Suarez keen on Arsenal move for 2 reasons as 'Gunners schedule Barcelona talks'    It is suggested that while Coutinho wants to stay at Barcelona, his agents could convince him a transfer is better for him in the long-run

 Coutinho has featured 16 times in La Liga this season, and has netted four times

Read More Mirror Football's Top Stories

For more infomation >> Two reasons Barcelona are worried about Coutinho amid Man Utd link - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Remèdes maison et naturels pour la ménopause - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Remèdes maison et naturels pour la ménopause - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Best Lures for Trolling 4# - Tail Dancer 13 CM - TDD13 - Lure Review (Pros & Cons) - 4K - Duration: 4:02.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 4th video reviewing my favourite trolling lures

The 13cm size TDD13 was launched in 2018

Presentation is finished is time for action

I am fishing with the colour AYU (dark brown) due to the sky colour

In these light condition the AYU colour is my first choice

In sunny days the blue colour is the best choice for me

The Sea Bass dorsal colour and the Sea colour are other factors to be considered

With a dark sea colour my 1st preference goes to the AYU (dark brown)

Next the lure review

PROS: Great lure for deep trolling, works right of the box, no tuning required.

CONS: Few colours for saltwater, heavy use breaks the balsa body and the attachment point of lip to the body may break but I haven´t had this problem.

A Triggerfish destroying and ripping out the lures' through-wires, a 9cm Tail Dancer

A Trolls-to-20 lure lip split from the soft timber body

I have never had this problem with a Tail Dancer

Rapala states a running depth of 12m, but they can run deeper I have lost lures beyond 14m

I hope you have enjoyed! See you soon!

For more infomation >> Best Lures for Trolling 4# - Tail Dancer 13 CM - TDD13 - Lure Review (Pros & Cons) - 4K - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron menacée, harcelée jusqu'à chez elle ! - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron menacée, harcelée jusqu'à chez elle ! - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cuídate de ella al trabajar en el campo al Mediodía / La Dama del Mediodía - Leyenda - Duration: 4:46.

On Slavic land and on a warm summer afternoon ... a grandmother sits in her chair

Rocking chair while talking with her granddaughter. The little girl who looks attentively at her grandmother listens

a story of his youth, about that time he met a strange woman.

The grandmother, who at that time was a teenager who worked in the farm of

his family was mowing a field alone during the midday, when suddenly; He felt

a gust of wind at his back that caused a swirl of dust to form.

Turning around, he discovered a beautiful woman, with straw-blond hair and tanned skin, which

She wore a beautiful white dress that fluttered in the wind.

The mysterious woman spoke with the young woman, asking her about her work and family.

After a few moments, the woman began to bombard her with increasingly difficult riddles.

The peasant could no longer answer, and she fainted when she felt suffocated by the midday heat.

her older brother found her, she told him what happened. That's when the brother

When he turned pale, while telling him that she had had an encounter with the Lady at noon.

The lady of the half day or "Poludnitsa" (Poludnica), is an extremely popular Fairy in the folklore

of the Slavic-speaking countries. He is considered a fearsome summer creature,

so he wanders at midday in the fields, especially during the harvest.

There she was feared for her power to kill people with heat or produce terrible diseases ..

In general, she is represented as a beautiful young woman dressed in white clothes and carrying a scythe.

Although it can also manifest itself in 3 different ways. Being able to be a twelve year old girl, a beautiful woman or an old witch witch, but always dressed in white.

A color that among the Slavs was a symbol of mourning.

This Fairy used to ask them questions

difficult to the victims or engage in a conversation with them.

If they tried to change the subject or lied to her, she could choose to cut off their heads, cause them severe pain

in the neck or make them faint by a heat stroke, which in the worst case

It could lead to madness.

A variant of this being could be Roggenmuhme, also known as the "Lady of Rye" to the north and west of Germany.

A creature that according to legend, kidnapped children who went out in search of flowers in the countryside on hot summer days.

Most likely, this being is a personification

of the mid-afternoon, to explain the shock or sunburst that affects and affects

so much time to those who had to carry out long days of work.

As well as a possible excuse to keep children restless and take care of the sun's rays.

Something curious with this maid, is that it operates on a schedule that matches that of other

traditions, which consider it as dangerous as midnight.

Two moments where many dangerous beings would go out to do their things. and where witchcraft gave free rein to the most fearsome popular beliefs.

Well friends, I hope that the Adventure of today you liked, I invite you to like it,

comment and share this video if you like, to help me spread this channel

I leave you with a warm greeting, I am Jonathan Janshon and see you in the next adventure.

For more infomation >> Cuídate de ella al trabajar en el campo al Mediodía / La Dama del Mediodía - Leyenda - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso e il suo dolore: Ecco cosa ha raccontato | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso e il suo dolore: Ecco cosa ha raccontato | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Les effets salutaires du gingembre pour la femme - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> Les effets salutaires du gingembre pour la femme - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

12 remèdes naturels pour les maux de gorge - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> 12 remèdes naturels pour les maux de gorge - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

quelque 200 Gilets jaunes manifestent près de la villa des Macron - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> quelque 200 Gilets jaunes manifestent près de la villa des Macron - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tok Musical.ly पर Video का Watermark कैसे हटाते हैं ? Remove / Delete Watermark in Hindi 2019 - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> Tik Tok Musical.ly पर Video का Watermark कैसे हटाते हैं ? Remove / Delete Watermark in Hindi 2019 - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

COLDPLAY - IN MY PLACE (Keroncong Kenthank Version) - Duration: 4:09.

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost, I was lost

Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed

I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah how long must you wait for it?

Yeah how long must you pay for it?

Yeah how long must you wait for it?

Oh for it

I was scared, I was scared

Tired and under prepared

But I wait for it

If you go, if you go

Leave me down here on my own

Then I'll wait for you (yeah)

Yeah how long must you wait for it?

Yeah how long must you pay for it?

Yeah how long must you wait for it?

Oh for it

Sing it, please, please, please

Come back and sing to me, to me, me

Come on and sing it out, now, now

Come on and sing it out, to me, me

Come back and sing it

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

And I was lost, oh yeah, oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment