Monday, January 14, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2019

Hello Everyone, this is Marty. I wanted to ask you for a small favour, that'll take 10 seconds max.

All you need to do is click the link in the description and vote for Teleport Games Project in Yandex contest.

No registration needed, you can vote once from single device. Keep watching and I'll provide some details.

You could see Teleport Games app in some of my gameplay videos. This app allows your smartphone to interact with game environment.

*Attention all Stalkers! The emission is happening! Find some cover as soon as possible!*

I used this app few times on Stalker role-playing games. I know I promised to make a review of it few times, I even made scenario for it ready.

But then developers asked me to not review it so far. It appears there are some problems with the app at the moment. The main issue is it's being developed for Android.

The thing is there are tons of different Android versions, a lot of mobile phones. And every time there is new update or new smartphone is out the app needs to be updated.

So now the major showstopper happened. The platform this app was built on stopped updating altogether.

Now even bug fixing cannot being done until the app is built from scratch on the new modern platform.

In order to make it happen, developers need time and of course money to hire programmers to optimise this app to work on different Android versions and smartphones.

They could also make the app to work on iOS, which was always one of the major issues pointed out by users.

And now developers can win 1M roubles grant from Yandex to develop their own applications. You can find the details under the link but I will tell you about them as well.

Russia residents can apply their works to this contest. After the voting takes place, 15 finalists will go through Yandex experts review to turn into 5 grant winners.

Teleport Games decided to participate as well and I think their project can compete. Now your help is needed to gather a minimum of 1500 votes.

So as I said, no registration or authorisation needed, just go and click the vote button. One vote from one device.

So I ask you to support developers in their dream to make this app better.

Targets: 1. New platform (from Cordova to React Native). 2. iOS version development. 3. Renting new server. 4. Purchasing different phone models for testing purposes.

I know developers well, they have been working on this app using their own funds and time.

So now you can take your part and vote using the link in the description. You will support local developer who wants to contribute to facility RPGs in airsoft.

I will appreciate your help as I think this app should have even wider use. Thank you for your time and help! Good luck!

For more infomation >> Потрать 10 секунд своего времени... - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 115PK Style Business Intense | navi | clima | cruise - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 115PK Style Business Intense | navi | clima | cruise - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

간을위한 6 가지 최고의 음식|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> 간을위한 6 가지 최고의 음식|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.0 TGDI GT-Line | Camera | Cruise | GT interieur | Navi | 17" LM | Keyless | - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.0 TGDI GT-Line | Camera | Cruise | GT interieur | Navi | 17" LM | Keyless | - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ноутбук Acer SF314-54G-56GJ NX.H07ER.001 обзор - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Ноутбук Acer SF314-54G-56GJ NX.H07ER.001 обзор - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Subscribers Hack Get Real YouTube Subscriber Fast Subscriber Hack - Duration: 5:17.

Free Subscribers on youtube

Free

Youtube

For more infomation >> YouTube Subscribers Hack Get Real YouTube Subscriber Fast Subscriber Hack - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Déprime, dépression... Et si c'était normal ? - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> Déprime, dépression... Et si c'était normal ? - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 정서영(Jung Seo Young) - 미운사랑(I Hate You Love) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 정서영(Jung Seo Young) - 미운사랑(I Hate You Love) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Módulo 2. Demostración JClic - Duration: 9:54.

For more infomation >> Módulo 2. Demostración JClic - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Erdem Kınay Ft Hind Her Gece Kal Official Video Remix #hergecekal - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Erdem Kınay Ft Hind Her Gece Kal Official Video Remix #hergecekal - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Sweet & Spicy [KFC's Limited Spicy Honey chicken & Boneless Chicken]x20..Etc [6500kcal] - Duration: 4:14.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

a KFC haul featuring spicy honey chicken X 10 and boneless chicken X10 and a box of curly fries

I also have consomme soup with hot dogs

everything looks good and spicy honey sounds especially yummy as well itadakimasu

and here is the limited release spicy honey chicken

the meat is rather spicy and the sweetness of the honey makes it super delish. the breading is super crispy

the chili spice and the sweetness of the honey is a surprisingly delish flavor combo

colonel's ring fries

KFC's chicken is so juicy

aint nothing that beats the this crispy coating and this yummy chicken meat

I'll now try some of the soup its got a mix of different hot dogs and weiners

it looks like a little octopus

boneless

so EZ to eat

the meat tastes a bit lighter/dryer

potatoes go so nicely with consomme soup

these boneless chicken are EZ to eat but I prefer my chicken to have bones in it

we even have a little crabby

last one

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita KFC's spicy honey was super delish

I love the striking balance of spicy chicken with the sweetness fo the honey

I also love KFC's spicy batter

I highly recommend it to those who like swet and spicy foods

it was all so good won't you all give it a try and as always thanks for watching please eat something good tomorrow

if you like this vid plz hit the like and sub buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Sweet & Spicy [KFC's Limited Spicy Honey chicken & Boneless Chicken]x20..Etc [6500kcal] - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Subscribers Hack Get Real YouTube Subscriber Fast Subscriber Hack - Duration: 5:17.

Free Subscribers on youtube

Free

Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment