Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2019

a state-run think tank sees the South Korean economy continuing to slow down

in its latest report the Korea Development Institute points to signs of

weak domestic demand and slowing exports retail sales it says edged up just one

percent in November compared to an average of two point eight percent the

two months prior in December exports fell by one point two percent because of

a drop in overseas sales of computer chips and petrochemical goods

it was the third month in a row kdi has said the economy is slowing down

For more infomation >> S. Korean economy 'slowing down' on weak demand, shrinking exports: KDI - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ultra-fine dusts coats S. Korea, prompting 10 cities, provinces to take emergency countermeasures - Duration: 1:07.

unfortunately let's start with the dreadful levels of air pollution we are

being forced to endure here in South Korea very high concentrations of fine

dust are continuing to blanket most of South Korea with levels even topping

those that were seen on Sunday when it was also so grim outside it forced many

of us just to stay inside now Seoul and its surrounding areas as

well as the ching-chong provinces will have very bad levels of fine dust and

levels for other regions will also be bad as well with the continued pollution

emergency countermeasures were announced over the weekend and they will be

expanded to 10 cities and provinces including Busan and Daejeon thermal

power plants are limited to 80 percent of capacity and more than 100 businesses

that emit air pollutants will have to cut their operating hours a compulsory

odd-even vehicle operations order will be issued Monday while parking lots for

public organizations will be closed throughout the day

For more infomation >> Ultra-fine dusts coats S. Korea, prompting 10 cities, provinces to take emergency countermeasures - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea to take delivery of first two F-35A stealth fighter jets from U.S. - Duration: 0:35.

South Korea will take delivery of two f-35 a stealth fighter aircraft from the

US by the end of March a milestone in the country's efforts to boost its

defense capabilities sources say the fighters will be deployed around April

or May the f-35 A's are expected to play a key

role in South Korea's preemptive strike system against possible North Korean

missile provocations in 2014 the South Korean Air Force agreed to purchase 40

f-35a s for 6.6 billion u.s. dollars

For more infomation >> S. Korea to take delivery of first two F-35A stealth fighter jets from U.S. - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Goodbye to Blue / Ending Scene | Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:39.

Hey, girl.

Owen.

It's ok, she won't hurt us.

Hey.

Blue, come with me.

We'll take you to a safe place, ok?

How many times do you have to see the evidence?

How many times must the point be made?

We're causing our own extinction.

Too many red lines have been crossed.

And our home has in fundamental ways been polluted by,

avarice and political megalomania.

Genetic power has now been unleashed,

and of course that's gonna be catastrophic.

This change was inevitable

from the moment we brought the first dinosaur back from extinction.

We convince ourselves that sudden change

is something that happens outside the normal order of things like a...

car crash,

or that it's beyond our control, like a fatal illness.

We don't conceive of sudden, radical, irrational change,

as woven into the very fabric of existence.

Yet I can assure you it most assuredly is.

And it's happening now.

Humans and dinosaurs are now gonna be forced to coexist.

These creatures were here before us.

And if we're not careful, they're gonna be here after.

We're gonna have to adjust to new threats that we can't imagine.

We've entered a new era.

Welcome to Jurassic World.

For more infomation >> Goodbye to Blue / Ending Scene | Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

T-Rex Blood Transfusion Scene | Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:40.

You gotta be kidding me.

She's tranqued.

Ok. Ok. Ok.

I got it. Come on.

Ok.

Oh, no.

Are you ok?

I'm ok.

Come on.

You're gonna have to do it. I can't. I. The skin is too thick.

I have to use both my hands to put pressure on the vein.

You gotta do it.

I... I can't...

I can't reach. You're gonna have to climb up there.

I'm not... No, no. I'm not gonna climb up there.

You'll be ok. It's like riding a bull.

Riding a bull? I didn't grow up at a rodeo or wherever you came from.

She's asleep now. I can't say that she's gonna be asleep a minute from now so get up.

Ok, fine.

Oh, my God, she stinks.

Gently. Gently.

Good job.

You're making this look totally normal.

You're gonna have to jam it in there, it's really thick skin.

Ready? Yeah.

Ok. One, two... One, two...

Stab!

Owen!

It's working.

The pee is silent.

That door is open.

I got it.

The bars! The bars, Owen.

Owen, I can get through there. Come on.

Jump, Owen!

Owen, jump. Now!

Did you see that?

Please tell me you got the blood.

For more infomation >> T-Rex Blood Transfusion Scene | Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

«Старость не радость, маразм – не оргазм»: Конвульсии Собчак рассмешили хейтеров - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> «Старость не радость, маразм – не оргазм»: Конвульсии Собчак рассмешили хейтеров - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

"Me interesaría": bailarina de 'Rojo' Chantal Gayoso habla de eventual candidatura a reina de Viña - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> "Me interesaría": bailarina de 'Rojo' Chantal Gayoso habla de eventual candidatura a reina de Viña - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Missing You (그리워하다) by BTOB (비투비) - ASL cover - Duration: 3:56.

My life is incomplete

It's missing you

Another day passed today, nothing different

I don't feel awkward being alone

I thought I couldn't live without you but I just live like this

But I feel empty, I guess I'm still at that place

I forgot everything and feel relieved

thinking about the past, it's alright

Makes me find an answer

but becomes a prison locking me up

Time only moves forward

And I've done nothing

You're still in my heart

I spent a day missing you

I spent a year missing you

This is how live

As I long for you, long for you

I try telling myself that I'll be alright

but at the end of the day, I think about you again

I thought I couldn't live without you but I just live like this

But I feel empty, I guess I'm still at that place

My heart still wants you

Even after years pass, I still miss you

I still remember when we first saw each other

your clothes and hairstyle, correctly

I pray for you every night and day

I hope that someday soon

I can see you once again

yeah

You're still in my heart

I spent a day missing you

I spent a year missing you

This is how live

As I long for you, long for you

Like tangled hair after you wake up

My days have become a mess too

Take responsibility

I try to act like I'm fine

but I'm depressed

and your traces are everywhere

Take responsibility

I still can't forget you

Come back to me

Even if we'll have the same ending again

I spent a day missing you

I spent a year missing you

If I spent a day forgetting you

If I spent a year forgetting you

This is how I live

I miss you, I miss you

I long for you, I long for you

For more infomation >> Missing You (그리워하다) by BTOB (비투비) - ASL cover - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Vihuck V6 3rd Flight 1-13-19 - Duration: 2:13.

Virhuck V6 3rd Flight 1-13-19

This is a solid gps quadcopter.....

Thank you for watching please subdcribe and hit that like button

For more infomation >> Vihuck V6 3rd Flight 1-13-19 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

American Airlines Premium Economy - Selecting the best seats - Duration: 3:03.

(gentle music)

(logo swooshing)

- [Narrator] Okay, so this is the American Airlines

Premium Economy cabin on a triple seven.

You can see it's two-four-two configuration.

And quite a small cabin, there's just three rows

at the sides and four rows in the center.

I'm standing at the front of the cabin, which is row 16.

You got row 16, 17, 18, and 19 in the center.

And then at the sides you're looking at

16, 17, and 18 there.

Front row is obviously the one you want

if you like the legroom.

This is on a triple seven 300, I should point out.

So that row 16 A and C, they're great seats.

See, if you are in those seats,

your in-flight entertainment's gonna come

out of the arm in front of you,

and it's got some leg rests there.

Reclines as normal, as you'd expect.

Same for that front row there, 16.

Those seats are D, E, G, and H.

Just moving back to the more standard seats,

the ones that are in the center,

you can see that the leg rest is slightly different.

It just comes out, it's more of a foot rest.

Comes down from the seat in front.

And then you've got storage for magazines,

a coat hook, some more storage below.

The back row, row 19, looks a good one

from one point of view, because you can recline,

I guess without disturbing anyone or being disturbed.

But of course, bear in mind

that because of the configuration,

you know you're gonna have

the curtain between you and economy.

And in one sense, you are almost sitting

in economy class, in terms of noise.

And also bear in mind that if there are children,

there may well be bassinet seats here.

Actually, it doesn't look like it is there,

but there are bassinet seats in row 20 there.

That's what those things on the wall are, those markers.

Okay, these are the seats toward the window

on the right hand side.

These are L and J, and you've got rows 18, 17, and 16.

It's quite a spacious cabin.

The seats are obviously dedicated seats for premier economy.

(gentle music)

For more infomation >> American Airlines Premium Economy - Selecting the best seats - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Poland arrests Chinese Huawei employee, former Polish security agent on spying charges - Duration: 2:03.

Police in Poland have a arrested a Chinese employee of the Asian country's telecommunications

giant Huawei and a former Polish security official on allegations of spying.

Lee Seung-jae reports.

It has emerged that Polish authorities have detained a Chinese Huawei Technologies employee,...

responsible for sales to public-sector clients in Poland,... and a former Polish security

official on espionage charges.

"On January the 8th, (Poland's) Internal Security Agency detained two people on allegation of

spying against Poland.

Piotr D. (full surname cannot be published for legal reasons), the citizen of Poland

and Weijing W. (full surname cannot be published for legal reasons), the citizen of China were

detained, charged and remanded in custody for three months by court orders."

A Linkedin profile for the Chinese suspect shows he worked for Huawei's Polish division

since 2011,... while the former Polish security official was working for a Polish telecoms

firm before his arrest.

Despite the arrests,...

Polish security services say they haven't discovered any direct ties to Huawei.

"The citizen of China, Weijing W. was arrested on allegation of spying.

He has been legally living and working in Poland for a Chinese telecommunication company.

However, this investigation has to do with his individual actions, crimes allegedly committed

by him, it doesn't have anything to do with the company he works for."

Huawei, the world's biggest producer of telecommunications equipment, has faced intense scrutiny over

its relationship with the Chinese government and U.S.-led allegations that its products

could be used by Beijing for the purpose of spying.

Huawei has repeatedly denied the claims, but the allegations have led several Western countries

to restrict the Chinese tech giant from accessing their markets.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Poland arrests Chinese Huawei employee, former Polish security agent on spying charges - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Drone certification leading to owning a business - Duration: 2:05.

My company Finger Lakes Drone Services specializes in aerial photography so I

take a lot of photos for real estate agents among other things. I've taken

photos for construction workers, I've taken photos for roof inspectors, and a

few other things as well. I started flying drones when I came up with the

idea for Finger Lakes Drone Services and I knew this was like a great business

idea and it was something I wanted to get into. Though, there was a long period

of time between having the idea for Finger Lakes Drone Services and actually

going to get my license. The summer I had the idea I actually had a regular job

washing dishes at a local restaurant and I went to work I did that for probably a

couple weeks and then I said I need to get my drone license. This is this is not

fun. So that's when I really started to hit the ground running and study for my

test and become a certified drone pilot. So to take my test I went up to Sky Op

in Canandaigua and that's how I became a certified drone pilot. If you want to fly

commercially for any reason, if there's any sort of payment whatsoever, you have

to be FAA licensed and insured and you get that by taking your FA part 107 test.

Especially in the real estate industry my drone services are being used to show

off all these new angles of a property that you wouldn't be able to see before

especially when showing the location of a property drones are extremely

beneficial. I'm able to fly up over a home and show its proximity to the road,

and even a lake as well, or a local park and that's something that just helps the

potential buyer really understand where their home is that they could be buying.

In the future I hope to expand my company into some of the other sectors

of the drone industry and I'm definitely looking to get into the agricultural

industry. I'm also looking to get into the 3D mapping capabilities my drone has

that can be used for a variety of different reasons. They're just scraping

the surface right now with how drones are being used and there's definitely a

variety of other industries that drones are going to be used for in the future.

For more infomation >> Drone certification leading to owning a business - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal - Duration: 6:17.

Simple Rangoli Designs, Please Subscribe to Our Channel for More Videos

Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal

Rangoli Designs by Aishwarya

For more infomation >> Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron appelle les Français à se saisir du grand débat - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron appelle les Français à se saisir du grand débat - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

A Maaori Muslim & Her Samoan Muslim Maamaa Share Their Pepeha - Duration: 5:45.

Kia Ora koutou (Hello to you all)...ahhh...Taaku kootiro (my daughter) & I did a...recorded a video...our very first video for

Youtube about three months ago and taaku kootiro said oh you know

we should um celebrate when we reach 1,000 hits...and because I didn't think that

we would get that much and um I said well how should we celebrate? And she said oh why

don't...I said how should we celebrate and um I suggested that we do a Pepeha!

And so a Pepeha is the Maaori way of introducing yourself to everybody ah

in te reo Maaori (the Maaori language). And actually on our first video we had a white wall in the

background and it looked pretty boring and so we thought that um we'd put some of

her art work in the background. For all of you's who don't know I um study architecture and in my spare time I do

like Maaori inspired art & yeah for some reason I have Bob Marley in there but...Uncle Bob...Nothing is as Maaori as Bob Marley...It's ok

this is recording off my phone by the way. Um so the first piece is um just the bird and it

has like...I try to add like as much Maaori influence to it as possible and it

has like some koru patterns down its stomach and that was just a Maunga (mountain)

& I tried to reflect it. A cat. These are my main pieces so I do like

half lion...half like...like Rangatira (Chief) type of um drawings. And then I have

just a man here and he's got like some koru

patterns around him and a woman with her moko kauae (chin tattoo) and like it's just got gold

detailing's. There's a story behind each piece but that would take quite a

while. And let's try put this back...Sorry guys I'm very sweaty. It's really hot in New Zealand cause it's summer. And so um before I start my

Pepeha I just want to let everybody know that I just completed a te reo

Maaori course with ah...Beginners...with ah Te Waananga o

Aotearoa (The Tertiary Institution of New Zealand) and um I finished it last month in December and it's..I'm really looking

forward to level four ah this year which is 2019. So anyway here I go...Greetings to you all.

This is the Pepeha on the side of my Dad. Vaea is my mountain (Maunga).

Falefa is my river (Awa). HMS Daphne is my boat (Waka). George Pritchard is my Chief (Rangitira).

Samoa is my tribe (Iwi). Pritchard is my sub-tribe (Hapuu).

Vaiusu is my fortified village (pa tuwatawata) *NOTE: Ooppss I said pa tuwatawatawata! Alfred Pritchard & Fiso Lalau they are my grandparents.

Ronald Pritchard & Fita Xiaao they are my parents. I am

Genevieve Pritchard. Therefore, greetings to you all, greetings to you all, greetings to us all.

And for all of you who don't know my Mummy is Samoan as you can tell & that's why she has like

HMS Daphne & all of that as her Waka. Um & yeah...& I'm sweating...Yeah I'm sweating too...It's so hot here guys.

Um okay...I got a sweat moustache. Hello...um ah I don't know my Pepeha really off by heart cause I just met...I met my Maaori side of my family

not so long ago. Like before that I knew mainly my Maaori side...oh not my Maaori my Samoan side sorry...

But yeah so...Hikurangi is the mountain. Taakitimu &

Horouta are the boats. Ohako is the meeting house. Te Arai is the lake.

Ruapani is the spirit. Hine-koorako is the Guardian. Manutuke is the suburb. Rongowhakaata

is the tribe and I am Monique Pritchard. And Taniwha is like Guardian not just monster.

And I said to my daughter why don't we do a waiata (song)? And she's like kau...kau...no...no.

Mum it's kaao...Kaao is no...See beginner...Yeah you'll learn...& um anyway ah for those of you who want to learn te reo Maaori

there's plenty of ah courses out there on the internet and also um there's plenty of

courses that you can attend here in Taamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and also all around

Aotearoa (New Zealand). So ah yup that's us. That's our Pepeha. Um Kia Ora...no not Kia Ora Koutou ah...Teenaa koutou, teenaa koutou, teenaa koutou katoa. Yup!

For more infomation >> A Maaori Muslim & Her Samoan Muslim Maamaa Share Their Pepeha - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Beszéljünk a szocializmusról - Duration: 49:46.

For more infomation >> Beszéljünk a szocializmusról - Duration: 49:46.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea to take delivery of first two F-35A stealth fighter jets from U.S. - Duration: 0:35.

South Korea will take delivery of two f-35 a stealth fighter aircraft from the

US by the end of March a milestone in the country's efforts to boost its

defense capabilities sources say the fighters will be deployed around April

or May the f-35 A's are expected to play a key

role in South Korea's preemptive strike system against possible North Korean

missile provocations in 2014 the South Korean Air Force agreed to purchase 40

f-35a s for 6.6 billion u.s. dollars

For more infomation >> S. Korea to take delivery of first two F-35A stealth fighter jets from U.S. - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal - Duration: 6:17.

Simple Rangoli Designs, Please Subscribe to Our Channel for More Videos

Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal

Rangoli Designs by Aishwarya

For more infomation >> Latest Rangoli Designs for Bhogi: 11 to 11 Dots Pot Rangoli Designs for Pongal - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

'ウズベキスタン、4発大勝で決勝T進出決定…首位通過かけて次節日本と対戦! ***[] - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> 'ウズベキスタン、4発大勝で決勝T進出決定…首位通過かけて次節日本と対戦! ***[] - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Social Media - Duration: 1:11.

Candidates hire managers

Hey, are you guys using social media to find a job or find candidates? Because if you're not doing yourself a disservice

You know if you meet somebody out at a networking event

And you love to make me work with them or you know, maybe get hired by them

You know go out connect with them on LinkedIn see what they're into on social because I tell you what

The agency world if they're good at what they do in the staffing world

They're definitely using social media LinkedIn Instagram Twitter, you know all of them, you know

We're still in a personal business where it's person-to-person and the machines have taken our jobs yet

You know the days of posting out job and getting a qualified candidate within 48 hours is it's almost non-existent

So if you're out and you shake somebody's hand and you meet them, you know

See what they're into go out on social. Don't be a stalker

But you know connect with them on LinkedIn and other media's in that way, you know, you never know who you might meet

I hope it helped check out more control. That's fine calm

No comments:

Post a Comment