Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2019

start at 18 then take to marker I am a retired Marine doing nearly 24 years in

Marine Corps and by every three or four years the Marine Corps moves you your

whole household it uproots you Connecticut was open and I said well

I'll take the Connecticut because my wife is from Connecticut constantly

moving wasn't the hardest part of Ben's job among his responsibilities was the

sad duty of informing the next of kin when a soldier had died in combat then

we start the procedure of getting the remains home I get to the funeral home I

opened to make sure Jean informed everything is correct

I'll make sure he's ready for presentation and uh I'm there with the

family every day

we're looking for a place to live at now in Connecticut to the settle down we

were looking around the state you know some of the nicer areas and somehow his

email popped up with his house and Meredith so we're like we'll go check it

out you know so we pulled in the driveway

we saw his huge barn in the back Ben and his wife Janice experienced a strong

draw towards the barn

there was that people had packed up all their tubs and stuck him out there and

now said Janice on it which was my wife's name and took that as a sign

first of all that her name was on it all over the inside of the barn so when we

went in the house to see the family who owned the house gentleman and his wife

turned out he was a marine so with all those signs we said no this must be the

house we bought the house in December and ended up moving in in January but I

wasn't sure what I was going to do with the barn and suddenly it just started

coming to me and I started hanging up my flags that we've flown in Felicia we

started putting up things on the walls just of my time and the Marines

we have pictures of everybody who was killed where over there if everybody who

had to notify their families those who have come back and have committed

suicide we've added them to their pictures to the wall so when people come

up there they can see them remember them the way they were the barn became a

memorial to the soldiers that Ben had encountered during his military career I

was in my house one night about 9:00 9:30 when I suddenly get I get these

feelings when my hair stands up they say you need to come out to the bar

I have no explanation for it I just I get a sense now go out to the barn Ben

was certain that he had heard footsteps upstairs he can clearly hear footsteps

are running back and forth up there shuffling and the wind and everything

just stopped and then as I looked on the wall one of the pictures are the guys

that would have been taken off the nail

and when you look at that little edge ledge there there's no way you could

have fell that far

it was obviously taken down say there was often they'll know I was off to nail

with nail was gone I said something's wrong

yeah I couldn't figure out what I said there for the ride and I said

something's happened to somebody or somebody's going in that spot

and it's not gonna be a marine with the time I was very concerned because my

oldest son was in Afghanistan in the army

Ben was deeply troubled but did his best to put the worrying thoughts out of his

mind the next day I went to a benefit concert someone comes up to me says hey

Ben we have a mother over here and she's crying you mind talking to her I say

absolutely I'm talking to her in turn was in the army he had lost both legs in

Afghanistan came back and got killed in a car accident so I was trying to make

her feel better and talking to her about the bar and she goes why have a picture

of him can you hang in the barn

sorry I brought it back this was the next day after that night at the barn so

I brought that back and I put that picture so it was almost the crazy

coincidences I don't know but I mean the barn told me there was gonna be somebody

my mind started saying okay am i imagining this stuff am i making this

stuff up for myself you know being in a war so many times or and I almost

thought do I need to go to psychiatrist

and I had this bond gathering and I do it once a year and Kurt happened to come

to it he was a Vietnam era vet I met Ben when

we were both members of a Veterans organization that was concerned with

fundraising for veterans activities and he found out what I do is a vocation

paranormal investigation and we talked about a few minutes he goes you know if

you like you know I'd like to come and set up at the barn at time I wasn't good

with it it was many many months before I felt comfortable with a notion of him

coming and doing the cameras and I didn't want to say there's nothing here

and maybe tiller for the families who did believe I was still very neutral I

was at the point where my head was really confused on everything that was

happening in the barn and that so many other people were noticing also

ben's hope was that kurt would provide answers to the unexplained events in the

barn

the day of the investigation we arrived about seven o'clock we set up our

cameras we set up recording equipment infrared illuminators

I'm getting something here it's really hot here Ben

former Marine Ben Granger was having strange experiences in his barn

getting something here it's really hot here back he turned to a paranormal

investigator to find answers

I've been investigating the paranormal for about 35 years this was probably the

most intense experience that I personally had had and all that time the

definitely ones to let me know it was around and it did

but I was basically holy that's all I could say we were able to confirm a lot

of the things that Ben had claimed if you see a dark figure standing to the

left of them there's no mistaken that is a human body

they realized that they're not crazy that there is something going on there

and someone else was able to prove it yeah

and just as the shadow figure passed in front of Ben we'd heard the name Dave

loud and clear the next steps were to bring Karen Holliston karen Hollis is a

psychic medium with a gift for contacting spirits before he even got to

Ben's house I was turning the corner and no sooner did I turn the corner then I

heard in my back seat of my vehicle hi I'm Dave Dave and that I knew I had a

discounted spirit with me already Taryn as the clairaudient medium has the

ability to make contact with deceased family members to seize friends she was

able to tell Ben things that she could not possibly have had prior knowledge of

my take on Ben when I when I mentioned that Dave's name

was that he immediately kind of recoiled and looked at me in a very confused way

as if to say how do you know what day it is

as Karen began her investigation she knew she was not alone

Dave I was the first and David was the first casualty that I had to notify the

mother Karen explained to bed that the barn Memorial had drawn the spirits of

Dave and other fallen soldiers I do believe the memorial acts as an

invitation to open up a portal for spirits to come back and come through

spirits will use that memorial or that invitation to maybe get one last message

across I started to experience voices each one of the men in the barn started

to tell their story one after the other

and then I would see an experienced flashes of the Battle of his particular

death Dave stood by each one of the young men as they came forward and he

let them tell their stories first

he was the last one to tell his story

former Marine Ben Granger was having strange experiences in his barn and had

invited in a medium she quickly made contact was one of the soldiers from

Ben's past

Dave left himself for very last and to tell his story and he spoke of how he

was how he was hit and how the bullet went and hit him in the head and how he

was killed he gave me very specific information to tell Ben and knowing that

if you gave me that evidential information Ben would know that it was

definitely him and he said to tell them that he specifically appreciated the

fact that Ben had taken special care to make sure that the mortician had worked

to cover the left-hand side of his head because it had taken out a part of his

skull and he did not want his mother or his father to be upset by that one I

knew this because when I prepared the body for revealing at the funeral home

we placed a big white towel underneath his head they kind of hide all the

bandages where they funeral home and fixed him up so when he looked at him

you had no idea there was a hole in the side of his head he was the very first

one that I'd notified when I moved to Connecticut I had to go notify her

family um that he was killed and he almost

burst into tears cuz he knew was Dave he knew there was no way that it could be

anyone else

knowing that the ghost soldiers were sending positive messages Ben was

reassured they meant no harm he felt the spirits supported his efforts to honor

them and these young men wanted him to know how much they appreciated him in

fact one of the young men even spoke about that there was always an honor

guard there at the at the bar and that's why they were hearing footsteps and they

would hear footsteps all night long sometimes and it's the most well-guarded

bar and I think in Meriden Connecticut I do believe that the type of people we

are when we're alive carries over into the spirit realm its sense of duty of

protection that you did once here on earth you can have that same desire to

do that in the spirit realm as a Marine your jobs never done you take care you

Marines and it felt a sense that even though these guys have lost their lives

there's quite a few on the wall

that I was telling since taking care of them allow them to maybe get closure

with their family see their families put them even in spirit form and a better or

happier place which is department

you

For more infomation >> PARANORMAL SURVIVOR 👹 Ben's Barn Memorial - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

Сон и реальность. Как сон отвечает на вопросы реальности. - Duration: 57:49.

For more infomation >> Сон и реальность. Как сон отвечает на вопросы реальности. - Duration: 57:49.

-------------------------------------------

Gemini - predstavitev naprave - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Gemini - predstavitev naprave - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

La revue de la littérature (05) - DEFI6M (EP. 005) - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> La revue de la littérature (05) - DEFI6M (EP. 005) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn cụ thể về máy đánh bài mã vạch s7 giá 4.999.000đ lh 0988618888 - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn cụ thể về máy đánh bài mã vạch s7 giá 4.999.000đ lh 0988618888 - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jamie Carragher questions Jurgen Klopp's January transfer decision - Duration: 2:25.

 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has questioned the decision by Liverpool to allow Nathaniel Clyne out on loan

 Clyne has joined Bournemouth on loan for the rest of the season and he made his league debut in the 2-0 defeat at Everton on Sunday afternoon

 The former England international has lost his place at Anfield to talented youngster Trent Alexander-Arnold while injuries have held him back in recent years

   However, Carragher thinks that Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp should have kept him around the club as they aim for the Premier League title

 Speaking about Clyne to Sky Sports, Carragher explained what the defender will bring to the Cherries

 "(He will bring) consistency," Carragher. "He played in the FA Cup game, didn't go too well for them

I'm not sure how he played individually. Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  "But I was surprised Liverpool let him go, I must say that

 "I know he hasn't been involved for a long time, but Liverpool have got young players there

 "Trent Alexander-Arnold, Gomez. He's a bit more experienced.  "He played that one game against Manchester United and he was outstanding, considering how long he'd been out

Follow all the reaction to Liverpool's win over Brighton here  "So I was quite surprised he'd gone

 "But maybe Klopp sees him every day on the training pitch, hasn't been easy for him, and a player at that age obviously must want to play as much football as possible

"

For more infomation >> Jamie Carragher questions Jurgen Klopp's January transfer decision - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Had a Little Lamb | Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs | Kindergarten Cartoons by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:00:46.

Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went

Mary went, Mary went

And everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day

School one day, school one day

It followed her to school one day

Which was against the rules

It made the children laugh and play

Laugh and play, laugh and play

It made the children laugh and play

To see a lamb at school

Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

For more infomation >> Mary Had a Little Lamb | Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs | Kindergarten Cartoons by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:00:46.

-------------------------------------------

This Little Piggy | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Cartoon Songs by Farmees - Duration: 45:06.

This little piggy went to market,

This little piggy stayed at home,

This little piggy had roast beef,

This little piggy had none.

And this little piggy cried... "Wee wee wee" all the way home...

This little piggy went to market,

This little piggy stayed at home,

This little piggy had roast beef,

This little piggy had none.

And this little piggy cried... "Wee wee wee" all the way home...

For more infomation >> This Little Piggy | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Cartoon Songs by Farmees - Duration: 45:06.

-------------------------------------------

Multicouples || Unconditionally [B-day collab] - Duration: 3:32.

I like everything about you

How you talk

Your voice

How you walk

You are my home

And I always

And you? Who are you?

But always

Will be yours

For more infomation >> Multicouples || Unconditionally [B-day collab] - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

La revue de la littérature (05) - DEFI6M (EP. 005) - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> La revue de la littérature (05) - DEFI6M (EP. 005) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron peut-il accélérer les réformes  - NT? - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron peut-il accélérer les réformes  - NT? - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Электрическая плита (50-55 см) Hansa FCCX58277 обзор - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Электрическая плита (50-55 см) Hansa FCCX58277 обзор - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Вика Картер Умерла... PRESS F 😥 | Hard Play Жестко СГОРЕЛ 😆 | Лучшие Моменты с Twitch \ Топ Твич - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Вика Картер Умерла... PRESS F 😥 | Hard Play Жестко СГОРЕЛ 😆 | Лучшие Моменты с Twitch \ Топ Твич - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Grisel's Story Part III: My Story with Narcolepsy | Rising Voices of Narcolepsy Speaker Series - Duration: 3:58.

My life was narcolepsy it hasn't been easy but despite that I've learned how

to do adjustments in my lifestyle. I was able to graduate in 2017 which that felt

amazing because I spent most of my undergraduate career not knowing that I

had narcolepsy and not having accommodations either so there were many

times too that I would cry into my books because I would fall asleep and would

have to like re-read sentences and thought that I couldn't continue that it

was hard but then there was times that I would remind myself you know you've got

this far you can do it. You can keep going.

And even after getting diagnosed, I learned to seek help to seek accommodations as I was embarrassed to

seek help in school to help me, so I started using you know the help they

provided. My university was amazing in in helping me and guiding me. It was a

learning experience for me because I didn't even know what would help me and

they were really great because they did not know they had never had a person

with narcolepsy and yet they helped me and that kept pushing me and motivated

me to to continue you know if I made it this far then I must finish it and I did.

I decided that despite of having narcolepsy to pursue my dream and go

into graduate school. I'm in my third semester and I really enjoy it.

One of my goals being a patient advocate with the Rising Voices of Narcolepsy,

I would like to help other people and educate others.

So to be diagnosed with narcolepsy, it

takes eight to 15 years to get diagnosed and a majority of people are walking

through life with the condition not getting diagnosed or getting the proper

treatment and there's even instances of people getting misdiagnosed

with other conditions or disorders and despite of having narcolepsy you can

reach your goals and your dreams.

One thing that has been wonderful with the Rising Voices of Narcolepsy

program was that I didn't, you know, expect to get

such a confidence in presenting. To speak up, to not be afraid. Also when I started

into the program and started undergoing the training,

my dad wasn't too happy about that. He didn't want me to go through any kind of

discrimination or stigma because I was young, I was starting, you know, my

career, my life and he was afraid that if I would speak up that, you know, something

would happen to me or excluded from many opportunities then I wanted to show my

dad that that on the contrary when you do not speak up things cannot be changed

in that by speaking up and educating others you can raise awareness and erase that stigma.

But on my first presentation, my dad decided to accompany me.

He saw the difference that it can be when you do speak up and he saw how

friendly the room was how everyone you know asked question and would tell him

that what I was doing was a good thing and that opened his mind up.

With the help of the Rising Voices of Narcolepsy, I was able to do that.

For more infomation >> Grisel's Story Part III: My Story with Narcolepsy | Rising Voices of Narcolepsy Speaker Series - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Inside the 'violent' marriage of white nationalist Richard Spencer - Duration: 7:42.

The estranged Russian wife of white nationalist leader Richard Spencer has detailed allegations of their violent and abusive marriage as their bitter divorce continues to plays out in court

 Nina Kouprianova, who married Spencer in 2010 and is the mother of his two young children, filed for divorce in Whitefish, Montana last year

 She has previously claimed in interviews and in court documents that her 40-year-old estranged husband physically, verbally and emotionally abused her throughout their eight year marriage

 In an interview with HuffPost, Kouprianova detailed specific allegations of abuse she suffered at the hands of Spencer dating back to the early days of their relationship

The couple married in Niagra Falls back in August 2010 but had planned a larger ceremony in Whitefish where they lived for January 2011

Kouprianova said she was in bed with a stomach bug just days before the 2011 ceremony when Spencer asked her to watch a James Bond movie with him in the basement

When she said no, Kouprianova claims Spencer dragged her down the stairs by her legs and hair

They went ahead with the ceremony days later and Kouprianova said she was hopeful the incident wouldn't happen again

Kouprianova claims he also held her by the neck and jaw when she was four months pregnant in July 2014 and pushed her into a stove on another occasion when she was also pregnant

She alleges to have hours worth of recordings of Spencer screaming at her and telling her to kill herself

In a series of text messages Kouprianova says were exchanged with Spencer in 2016, he tells her: 'F**k you

Please kill yourself'.'I hope you kill yourself. I would actually respect you,' another message read

She allegedly responded: 'I apologize for getting into an argument with you. I was hurt by your lack of simple five-minute attention'

Spencer wrote back: 'You are a disgusting c**t'.He also told her: 'The fact that you're in your mid-30s and you're still this pathetic means you'll never change

so again, suicide seems to be your best option.'Spencer denies physically abusing his wife but did admit to yelling at her

'I get frustrated. She makes me frustrated,' he told the HuffPost.'It's tough talk, words said in anger

There is a red line between actually doing something.'Kouprianova currently lives in Whitefish in an apartment with the couple's two children and her dog

 She said Spencer took their car when they split and she only receives $550 in child support a month and no alimony

Currently, Spencer is only allowed supervised visits with their two children. He will soon be allowed unsupervised visits at his mother's home

She claims she fears for her children with the change to supervision as their divorce proceedings continue to play out in court

   The pair, who initially met on Facebook in 2009 and started exchanging messages, separated in 2016

Her lawyers said in court papers that Kouprianova was 'reluctant to call police or seek an order of protection for fear of further reprisal by Spencer'

 Spencer, who has been dubbed the 'dapper' white nationalist and is a figurehead for far-right groups, popularized the term 'alternative right' to describe a fringe movement mixing white nationalism, anti-Semitism and other far-right extremist views

He is the president of white nationalist think tank the National Policy Institute

 Spencer has previously said he rejects the label of white supremacist and considers himself a white nationalist or 'white identitarian'

 He was one of the organizers of the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where a woman protesting against white supremacy was killed when a car ran her over and he claims to have invented the term 'alt-right'

 Spencer's 'controversial public life' was cited as a reason for the divorce proceedings as it had led 'his entire family to be targets of violence'

 In an affidavit filed by Kouprianova, she said: 'despite the risk to his family, (Spencer) continues to engage in extremely polarizing public speech advocating 'peaceful ethnic cleansing' and a white-only 'ethno-state' which tends to invite passions and violence

'Most, if not all, of (Spencer's) public speaking events result in violence.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment