Sunday, January 13, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2019

Quad Webb-Lunceford & Husband Divorce, Cheating & Abuse Claims | Heavy.com

Over the course of this past season of Married to Medicine, viewers have seen Quad Webb-Lunceford and her husband, Dr.

Gregory, facing divorce.

Previous, there were cheating allegations made against Dr.

And now, on the reunion episode of Married to Medicine, there are physical abuse claims on both sides.

G alleged that Quad had pulled a knife on him, while she claimed that he had slammed her to the ground.

In September 2018, Quad confirmed to The Daily Dish that she had filed for divorce from her husband.

Quad stated, "So I know some of you may be wondering what's the status of my marriage.

It is true.

I'm sure you've seen it in the blogs.

I have filed for divorce, and I have recently relocated." She continued, "As I was trying to work through things with my husband and I still was hitting a brick wall, I said, 'He's not getting it.' Apparently, that's giving me a message that he doesn't want to get it, which means he doesn't want the marriage.".

Previously, in an interview with The Grio, prior to the divorce filing, Quad voiced that she and her husband had failed at couples' counseling.

Quad revealed, "We've done marital counseling and the minute that the counselor wanted to address some things with him he continued to deflect to me so she became very frustrated.

Essentially, we got kicked out of counseling.

She couldn't see him.

She got that frustrated.

My husband is passive aggressive.

It was very challenging for him to take a look in the mirror and see what she was saying.".

During the season 5 reunion of Married to Medicine, Dr.

G admitted that he had gone into a hotel room with two other women, but he said he did not do anything with them.

He also said that one of the women tried to extort him and his wife for money, according to Bravo.

The alleged woman is named Jackie Presley and she told AllAboutTheTea that Dr.

G had told her that he was single.

On the season 6 reunion episode, Dr.

G told his fellow male co-stars that what he did, he had done out of anger because he wasn't getting what he wanted from his marriage.

According to OK! Magazine, Quad told Dr.

G on the Married to Medicine season 6 reunion, "I knew the cheating [rumors were] real because you couldn't even get an erection.".

Prior to the divorce filing, on Married to Medicine, Quad said she felt second to Dr.

G's job.

She also stated that she had not felt emotionally supported and that Dr.

G was too focused on monetary support, rather than love.

According to ET Online, Quad said some fans of the show were blaming her not having children for the demise of her marriage.

Quad said, "Us having a child was not something that we continuously talked about day in and day out … There were so many other issues that needed to be talked out before I could even think about having a child.

And I wasn't going to be selfish and do what society says we need to do to have the 'perfect family' if things were not right with us.

That would've been me bringing a child into a home of strife and turmoil.".

The couple was together for 6 years in their marriage and as for what the future holds, Quad stated, "There's no limit for me.

I think that everybody cannot go with you on your journey.

Unfortunately, it appears that's what happened with my marriage.".

For more infomation >> Quad Webb-Lunceford & Husband Divorce, Cheating & Abuse Claims | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

HUMMUS DE GARBANZOS - Duration: 1:02.

HUMMUS CHICKPEA

For more infomation >> HUMMUS DE GARBANZOS - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

BEYBLADE G REVOLUTION Ray vs Kai The Ultimate Face Off - Duration: 14:00.

please beyblade excuse have brought the white tiger ex-team farther than they've

ever come before he's a natural leader AJ I wonder what ray is thinking right

now chi you definitely hold a candle for

Tyson no he can be much stronger but I won't lose I will advance to the finals

with my team and I'll fight Tyson for the title of world champagne the tense

feelings between our two bladers no matter who gets in my way I will be

victorious

that's for sure AJ hey if they think that's impressive will they get a load

of the cool moves and I'm gonna bust when our turn comes around they ain't

seen nothing we're not here to impress anybody the

last thing this crowd wants to see is a show-off no they want to see a real babe

later max late early get a load of me

concentrate you can't win not after this

I'm tired of running away ky yeah cool rock on this is awesome

rate Kairat fired it rate stands a chance Keith I wish I could answer that

question Hilary but ray and I are just too evenly matched and that's not always

a good thing take a really good look at him guys what do you see

whoa they're both exhausted Hey they can't take this kind of pressure

that's right Tyson they're both completely stressed out in a match like

this when both players feel that they have to see something that everything is

on the line victory relies on perfect execution

receive both pie and Ray are waiting for each other to make the smallest tiniest

slip at that moment one player will finally have the advantage

the match we just have to hope that player is great and the Chi isn't as

confident as he looks talk about high pressure ray can't let his guard down

for even a second here oh that's right poor ray he even blinks there's a chance

he'll mess up

both players were squeezing every last ounce of energy out of their beyblades

just imagine what's gonna happen

come on ray get up get up now you can do it hey it looks like we're going to the

finals for sure wait not now ray needs our help

did you see that Ray's beyblade is still spinning the match isn't over at least

not yet will someone please pinch me I must be

dreaming if any of us enter the base stadium while the match is still on ray

gets an instant disqualification so what do we do now all that's left for us to

do is to believe in our teammate and just hope that's enough to get him back

on his feet

he's got a really good point guys if we could just have your attention just for

a moment this is a really hard decision for our judges to make most but they've

got to keep this game fair and since Bray is no longer able to compete we

really have no other choice but that's what you think

technically still on God doesn't deserve to win

another you go tell the judges that Ray hasn't finished the match yet he's gonna

get right back on his feet finish it himself ray come on you can do

it wait we're all here for you finish the match beau I've gotta get up now I

can't let my friends down the counting on me I can't give up now

especially after I lectured them and what would Tyson think of me if I gave

up no I can only imagine I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction

it's time to stand my ground and wooden this thing

I wouldn't count on any more lucky breaks this time Kai yeah way to go ray

that showing him it's just a bit concerned about the rest of the match I

really don't know if Ray has enough strength to keep up and we were worried

before about kind of having the advantage chill chief huh

we don't need to worry I'm sure that Ray is gonna take it off

doesn't it doesn't matter all the houses that rain wouldn't back down

things got tough

and I think things are gonna get even tougher for my

all right our boys doing fine yeah he feels the need the speed

rate takes control of the match with an explosive attack on trouser with all the

smoke of the stadium it's hard to tell if it Evi plays are still spitting at

all

is my structure is still in the game a close call for kind but it looks like

his strength in his locker hope still holding out

those technique I don't envy the match continues Roger still spinning

this is just what I was scared of even though they're both so evenly matched

Brees losing it they make me eat a fool of the

beyblading skills but Kyle don't always be tougher that's the only edge he's got

over ray and it's enough to get him to win you might as well give up ray you

see I'm done with playing around now it's time to try out my new move

just bring it on Kai hey tell her what new move is he talking about Kaiser told

me about any new moves wait no no it couldn't

I made it back to face just before he did and confronted it when he returned

alright just what do you think they're doing guy we saw him take off now

where'd you go typical Kai he wouldn't answer me hey

I'm talking to you would you ignore me I want to know what

you he was hiding something that's for sure so later I followed his tracks in

the snow to have burns out he'll his beyblade marks were all over it to cry

off the power to do this much damage at that time I just didn't think it was

possible but watching Kai in this match

looks like everyone's on pins and needles waiting for the outcome of this

match

if you want to teach me something new you

my new

oh this may be it the last move sent trigger into the stratosphere hi I don't

think Ray can recover from Tide last attack but what about Roger

don't worry pal I got you okay

that's right that's your service rate you get an amazing job out there don't

forget this I don't care what happens as long as you

and I can battle again trigger and I can't wait to get another chance

hi yeah right I wish you good luck in the finals

Thanks

now that was a wild match don't you think Rick yeah I guess except I would

have beaten Kai a whole lot quicker just watch out Kai you'll soon see that old

Ric isn't so easy to defeat exactly who are you talking to

alright ray nice try but I guess there's still a couple old beyblading tricks

left I could teach him good game

so what's his problem he seems to be so unfazed please go to bed attitude he's

too used to winning all the time they don't trust you pie and frankly neither

do i it can't possibly be as easy as you make it look

now that one was way too close ray you were an excellent opponent and I

think that now I'm finally ready for you Tyson

you

For more infomation >> BEYBLADE G REVOLUTION Ray vs Kai The Ultimate Face Off - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

l오늘의 정보l UN 김정훈 결혼 김진아 누구? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> l오늘의 정보l UN 김정훈 결혼 김진아 누구? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

「ガヤ」で新企画「ミキのニッポン鬼嫁図鑑」始動、過激なケンカする夫婦登場-PN - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> 「ガヤ」で新企画「ミキのニッポン鬼嫁図鑑」始動、過激なケンカする夫婦登場-PN - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Υπάτιος Πατμανόγλου: Αυτή είναι η αποζημίωση-μαμούθ που θα πάρει για το τροχαίο με την Πόρσε | Top N - Duration: 1:02.

 Ήταν 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2017 όταν σε πάρκινγκ της Εθνικής οδού Αθηνών-Λαμίας, η γυναίκα του Υπάτιου Πατμανόγλου, Αποστολία και ο τρίχρονος γιος του Παύλος, σκοτώθηκαν ακαριαία στο δυστύχημα με την Πόρσε

 Και ενώ η οικογένεια των θανόντων ζητούσε 4 εκατ. ευρώ από την οικογένεια Βακάκη ως αποζημίωση, όπως αποκαλύπτει η RealNews, η απόφαση που εκδόθηκε πριν από λίγες ημέρες από το δικαστήριο καταλήγει στο ότι οι προσφεύγοντες θα λάβουν τελικά ένα ποσό που θα κυμαίνεται περίπου στο 1

200.000 ευρώ.  Θυμίζουμε πως η αγωγή της οικογένειας Πατμάνογλου είχε συζητηθεί τον Φεβρουάριο του 2018, έναν χρόνο μετά το τραγικό δυστύχημα, ενώ πριν λίγους μήνες ο τραγικός πατέρας και σύζυγος, ξαναέφτιαξε τη ζωή του, καθώς παντρεύτηκε με την εγκυμονούσα αγαπημένη του

For more infomation >> Υπάτιος Πατμανόγλου: Αυτή είναι η αποζημίωση-μαμούθ που θα πάρει για το τροχαίο με την Πόρσε | Top N - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

日本劇作家大会2019大分「みんなで劇場へ行こう〜アクセシビリティの可能性」 - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> 日本劇作家大会2019大分「みんなで劇場へ行こう〜アクセシビリティの可能性」 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dites adieu aux varices, aux douleurs articulaires, à la perte de mémoire et aux- Santé Magazine ! - Duration: 2:32.

Nous avons partagé avec vous de nombreuses astuces naturelles et remèdes de grand-mère pour guérir bon nombres de maux,

mais cette fois, on va vous dévoiler notre astuce naturelle préférée ! Les feuilles de laurier ont longtemps été utilisées en cuisine pour épicer les sauces et certains plats,

mais saviez-vous que ces feuilles ont des propriétés médicinales ? Les feuilles de laurier sont très particulières car elles : Calment l'esprit Nettoient le côlon.

Soulagent les douleurs articulaires. Augmentent et stimulent la transpiration.

Renforcent et boostent le système immunitaire. Préviennent et traitent les varices.

Pour mieux profiter des bienfaits des feuilles de laurier, on vous conseille de préparer cette huile naturelle médicinale à base des feuilles de laurier.

Découvrez la recette ! Ingrédients : 30 grammes de feuilles de laurier; 250 ml d'huile d'olive.

Préparation : Dans une bouteille, mélangez l'huile d'olive et les feuilles de laurier.

Fermez la bouteille et conservez-la dans un endroit sombre pendant 14 jours.

Après les 14 jours, filtrez l'huile et changez de bouteille. Agitez la bouteille de temps à autre.

Conservez votre huile de laurier dans un endroit frais.

Voici quelques utilisations médicinales de l'huile de laurier : Appliquez de l'huile de laurier légèrement chauffée sur vos articulations douloureuses et massez.

Pour des maux de tête, frottez cette huile sur les temples pour un soulagement immédiat.

Au lieu de prendre de l'aspirine, pensez à utiliser de l'huile de laurier (ajoutez-en dans vos plats).

Soulager les maux de ventre et les douleurs d'estomac. Optimiser la fonction rénale et hépatique.

L'huile de laurier peut être utilisée comme une lotion pour traiter certaines imperfections cutanées comme les pores dilatés sur e visage.

No comments:

Post a Comment