Monday, January 14, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2019

After work I'm on my way to eat dinner.

I came to a Chinese Restaurant.

Tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork)

The Tangsuyuk is really tasty!

I might even eat this all before the next menu comes out.

Noodles with stems of garlic!

It kind of tastes like a Chinese style Alio Olio Spaghetti.

Carbohydrates always tastes the best

Deep-fried Dumplings in Hot Pepper Sauce

Next time I want to come here for drinking

The plates that I ordered have arrived!

These are a 2 people set of plates I bought for using at home.

I wanted rice bowls with tops. Kind of like the hotel room service.

Like receiving good service.

I bought it for 130,000 won because it was on sale.

These are cups that make sound.

I spend quite some money on this main plate.

I think it will be pretty with pasta as well.

I'm now planning to eat breakfast.

This is the new virgin olive oil that I bought! It is from Spain.

I'm planning to put in inside the salad today.

I'm also going to make open toast.

Dean and DeLuca tomato sauce is going to be used, and this product is really tasty!

I'm now going to cut the cheese into slices.

The sauce was really like the ones in the restaurants.

On top of the tomato sauce I'm going to put fried pork, tomato, mozzarella cheese and bake it then it's done!

I'm going to bake in in the toaster for 4~5 minutes.

The point of today is to eat healthy

Put basil on top and now it's done.

I'm going to try tasting it.

I like eating it with sprinkling olive oil on top.

It was so tasty that I bit my tongue.

I'm now at work! As soon as I arrive I'm going to eat some snacks.

The size has gotten too little....

I'm going to make lunch with the sauce I bought from Bangkok.

I also boiled some potatoes to make some scones.

In the order of green onion, onions, ground pork I will fry it then add some sauce then fry some more.

I'm going to put in some Basil and slightly fry it some more then it's done.

It is now done.

I'm going to place it in the new plate I bought.

I'm going to try tasting it.

It tastes quite similar to the Basil Pork topped rice that I ate in Thailand.

It was really tasty but much spicier than I expected.

Today seems to be the day of Basil. I'm making Basil food for the entire day

It's been a while since I had some time to relax and now that I do, I'm going to make some scones for my mom.

Make the dough from the food processor into one.

Put cold potato on top then mush it in together.

Put it in the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes.

Measuring and making is a nuisance but it really is fun.

I will write down the information about the measuring in the 'see more' section.

I will try eating one of the ugly looking ones.

It tastes good.

I'm going to wrap it and go to my mom.

I came because I wanted to eat my mom's food but there is no one at home... so I bought some Tteokbokki to eat.

He's like talking to me.

I'm returning home while watching dramas.

I'm eating eel as my late night snack.

I'm looking at the comments from yesterday's video and I am really happy.

I want to eat Ramen so

before going to work I came back for some coffee.

I'm going to make pasta for lunch.

I'm going to make pasta with tomato hole, noodle boiling water, and Burrata cheese.

A half a cup of tomato holes, 200 ml of noodle boiling water and make sure it is boiled efficiently.

After putting in the noodles, fry it for around another 3~4 minutes and turn the light off.

After that I'm going to put in the Burrata cheese and the Grana Padano cheese and mix it together.

I'm going to put the left over cheese on top and put the arugula on top as a finishing touch.

I was eating it again but forgot the press the recording button in my camera.

It tastes really good! I really recommend this pasta.

I'm waiting for the meeting with the person in charge.

I have to look over this huge manuscript and send it until Tuesday.

Will I be able to do it?

I went to eat Gopchang (tripe)

The spicy chili is all mine

It definitely tastes really good.

And I even drank a little bit of alcohol.

Beautiful rice.

The stuff that I bought yesterday has arrived.

Spinach and mushrooms.

I also bought Kimchi and strawberries.

I bought another bottle because it was really good. hahaha.

And also a dessert present to myself.

Now I'm going to go to the dry cleaner's and buy some coffee.

I finally bought a tumbler but it's still on it's way being shipped.

One of the important things I need to do is also buying the materials necessary for filming.

I'm going to try the creampuff.

It's smaller than I expected and so I'm disappointed.

It was a little bit disappointing compared to my expectation.

I love this time where I get to drink coffee while looking at a cooking book.

Next week I'm going to try making cinnamon scones.

I said that I was disappointed but I'm eating another one.

The clothes I bought on the internet shopping mall.

I wanted to wear a bright top so I bought this.

Also a child-like training clothes set.

Also some socks.

I'm eating Doenjang stew and grilled pork belly for dinner.

For more infomation >> ENG) 연남동 포가 마늘쫑면도 먹고, 나에게 그릇과 디저트 선물도 한 지난 주 ㅣ푸드스타일리스트 일상 브이로그 maji vlog - Duration: 18:19.

-------------------------------------------

Restaurant shut down after shooting - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Restaurant shut down after shooting - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Johnny Yes Papa | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 16:42.

Johny Johny Yes Papa...

For more infomation >> Johnny Johnny Yes Papa | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 16:42.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

골관절염과 류마티스 관절염 사이에 혼동[다름 이해]|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> 골관절염과 류마티스 관절염 사이에 혼동[다름 이해]|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Incredibly Popular Park Model 528 From A Thens - Duration: 3:50.

Incredibly Popular Park Model 528 From A Thens

For more infomation >> Incredibly Popular Park Model 528 From A Thens - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto EVO - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto EVO - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto Picanto JA MPI 4Z 1.0 EconomyPlu - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto Picanto JA MPI 4Z 1.0 EconomyPlu - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Gà Bọc Đất Nướng Cả Lông Khác Gì Gà Nướng Phô Mai - Món Ăn Thời Nay Của Bang Chủ Cái Bang Ben - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Gà Bọc Đất Nướng Cả Lông Khác Gì Gà Nướng Phô Mai - Món Ăn Thời Nay Của Bang Chủ Cái Bang Ben - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 5008 - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 5008 - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo MiTo - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo MiTo - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo MiTo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo MiTo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Kia Niro Dynamicline MY 2019 (Nieuw) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Blodbankchefens Hjørne #2 - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Blodbankchefens Hjørne #2 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Jens Büchner: Bitterer Streit um sein Benefiz-Konzert. - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Jens Büchner: Bitterer Streit um sein Benefiz-Konzert. - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus CT 200h Luxury Line Mark Levinson, Leder, Premium Navigatie - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Lexus CT 200h Luxury Line Mark Levinson, Leder, Premium Navigatie - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Uciekaj, jeśli ci życie miłe!(Run For Your Life - Carter Conlon (Napisy PL) - Duration: 1:16:10.

For more infomation >> Uciekaj, jeśli ci życie miłe!(Run For Your Life - Carter Conlon (Napisy PL) - Duration: 1:16:10.

-------------------------------------------

PENDANT 1 AN MA FILLE , MOI AVONS TESTER ÇA!LE RESULTAT EST MAGIQUE POUR CHEVEUX CREPUS ,CAUCASIEN - Duration: 3:59.

we will talk about the different ways of use it Johnson baby oil .... Know one

never you could learn 2-3 small things…

But first of all, what is the Johnson baby oil?

this oil is relatively unknown in France, unlike the United States or

England where she is recognized and appreciated for a long time for its moisturizing qualities.

Little more to know: Many US stars use it to get that pretty glow on

the body as they roll on the carpet red. You see what I want to talk about,

is not it ?!  I told you we could use it

on the skin for Getting a nice glow will give it instantly

a healthy side to the skin

Make up the eyes

Nourish / hydrate her cuticles, but also Treat dry hair and prevent

forks, not to mention pelicles, hair brittle, sick hair ... in short

Just like the rest of your body, your cuticles can benefit from moisturizing properties

baby oil.

The oil is ideal for detangling hair dry and prevent split ends. Yes

your hair or scalp are very dry, mix in a small vase as you

see a spoon of toothpaste and 4 spoons of baby oil, apply the mixture

on your hair then wet well with water so that it touches the whole

head and let it rest for 20 minutes then shampoo. Result? A mane

worthy of the most beautiful Disney princesses for miss and. I revitalize my hair

In this video, Eva and I are using it separately for our hair, I have hair

very dry short filled with dandruff and very poor, she has

long hair sex and also very damaged

So me. Put a spoon of toothpaste and three spoons of Johnson oil and she

put it the same except that it adds an oil to the fines in addition, why I do not know

no, she loves

Then we put everything on the hair taking care to lather and leave

20 minutes, finally we rinse like you see in the video, and to allow them

to stay well fed for a long time and to be very hydrated, soft and shiny we add this keel

which is not fat, and yet that makes very quickly grow hair,, this is

absolutely to test at home

Same if you have your hands or even damaged feet

Add a teaspoon of sugar a few drops of oil and rub your

hands. Tadam they are very sweet and cleared of their dead skin! The same thing is

possible to exfoliate the body, just simply to increase the quantities; )

It's in African shops , has 5 ea about and has two euros on Amazon

Do not hesitate if you like to read read and share so that it reaches a maximum

of people also think to subscribe

XOXO

For more infomation >> PENDANT 1 AN MA FILLE , MOI AVONS TESTER ÇA!LE RESULTAT EST MAGIQUE POUR CHEVEUX CREPUS ,CAUCASIEN - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

5 principaux problèmes de santé que les oignons peuvent aider à soigner- Santé Magazine ! - Duration: 5:02.

Indispensables dans la cuisine, car utilisés dans la préparation de presque tous les plats, les oignons constituent une très bonne option nutritionnelle.

Ils apportent à vos recettes de bonnes saveurs ainsi qu'une quantité importante de nutriments essentiels pour la santé.

Pouvant être piquants, les oignons n'en demeurent pas moins avantageux.

Qu'ils soient rouges, jaunes, blancs… les oignons renferment presque les mêmes propriétés, dont celles anti-oxydantes,

anti-inflammatoires, de détoxifications… Retrouvez en détails les différentes propriétés des oignons et leur contribution au bon fonctionnement de notre organisme.

Apports nutritionnels des oignons : La nature sulfurique des oignons l'emporte sur bon nombre d'ingrédients en ce qui concerne la réduction de l'inflammation.

Un composant clé dans la partie bulbeuse des oignons appelés «Onionin A» a des propriétés anti-inflammatoires,

ce qui en fait une addition de régime idéal pour ceux qui luttent avec L'odeur âcre de l'oignon est due à sa teneur en soufre,

cet aspect sulfurique est ce qui prête à l'oignon ses avantages de santé cardiaque.

Le soufre dans les oignons aide à prévenir les problèmes de coagulation du sang, ce qui en fait un des diluants de la nature de sang.

Les oignons sont également excellents pour la gestion du cholestérol.

Les oignons sont riches en chrome minéral, qui joue un rôle important dans la régulation de la glycémie.

De plus, les oignons sont riches en fibres qui améliorent la digestion et les selles.

Ils contiennent également un type spécial de fibre soluble qui favorise la croissance de bonnes bactéries dans votre intestin.

En outre, le calcium et la vitamine D contenus dans les oignons, sont bien connus pour leur promotion d'une bonne santé osseuse.

Voici les 5 principaux problèmes de santé que les oignons peuvent aider à soigner : 1; Eliminer les toxines : Les oignons peuvent aider à éliminer les toxines nocives qui s'accumulent parfois à l'intérieur de votre corps.

L'accumulation de ces toxines représente en fait de graves risques pour la santé.

Pour y remédier, mangez 1 ou 2 rondelles d'oignons crus par jour et vous serez détoxifié en peu de temps.

Si cela vous est difficile, hachez de l'oignon et ajoutez-le à votre jus ou smoothie.

Cela devrait vous apporter les mêmes avantages que la consommation directe de rondelles d'oignons.

2;Soulager la fièvre récurrente : Consommer les oignons, n'est pas le seul moyen pour pouvoir profiter de tous les avantages santé.

Si vous avez de la fièvre récurrente, mettez une tranche d'oignon dans vos chaussettes avant de dormir la nuit.

Ceci est un remède efficace pour abaisser votre température facilement sans avoir besoin de médicaments sur ordonnance.

3;Avoir un cœur sain : Les oignons contiennent des composés soufrés, qui ont des propriétés anticoagulantes.

Ces composés aident à empêcher l'agglutination des plaquettes sanguines, qui est l'une des causes de crise cardiaque.

La consommation régulière d'oignons peut également réduire votre taux de cholestérol sanguin, ce qui est important pour votre cœur également.

4;Arrêter les réactions inflammatoires : Les oignons ont également des propriétés anti-inflammatoires, tout comme l'ail.

Les oignons empêchent le déplacement des globules blancs, qui sont responsables du déclenchement des réactions inflammatoires.

Les antioxydants présents dans les oignons empêchent également la production d'acides gras dans notre corps qui sont liés à des maladies inflammatoires, comme la polyarthrite rhumatoïde.

5;Soulager les brûlures : Bien qu'il existe des crèmes contre les brûlures, vous pouvez également utiliser les oignons pour les traiter.

Il suffit de couper les oignons en deux et les placez sur la zone brûlée.

Laissez l'oignon agir pendant quelques minutes pour vous soulager de la douleur.

For more infomation >> 5 principaux problèmes de santé que les oignons peuvent aider à soigner- Santé Magazine ! - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandra TURZO : Comment entreprendre dans le secteur éducatif ? - Duration: 18:12.

For more infomation >> Alexandra TURZO : Comment entreprendre dans le secteur éducatif ? - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 200 K. Classic Clim.Control BJ 2001 - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 200 K. Classic Clim.Control BJ 2001 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

JENNIE - SOLO (Rearranged Rearranged Version xD) - Duration: 3:19.

innocent and naive pure and clean

little and weak I'm done with it

so annoying

daily:

"what's up?" daily:

"where are you?" daily:

"hungry?" daily:

"good night" daily:

baby

darling

honey

I miss you

it's no use

you got me like

there's no trembling in this love story

no feelings no meaning

I'm sorry for you but I'm not sorry

from that day I, I, I

shining solo

I'm shining solo

I'm going solo lololololo

I'm going solo lololololo

used to be your girl now I'm used to being the GOAT

you're sittin' on your feelings I'm sittin' on my throne

I ain't got no time for the troubles in your eyes

this time I'm only lookin' at me, myself and I

(I'm going solo)

I'ma do it on my own now now that you're alone

got you lookin' for a clone now

(so low)

that's how I'm gettin' down destined for this and the crown

sing it loud like

there's no trembling in this love story

no feelings no meaning

I'm sorry for you but I'm not sorry

from that day I, I, I

shining solo

I'm shining solo

I'm going solo lololololo

I'm going solo lololololo

first sight

romance

emotions

and then

break up

tears

regrets

longing

I like being alone

'cause I need to be myself

free like the wind

high above the clouds like the stars

far away I wanna run

brighly I wanna shine

now I'm going slow-mo

I'm shining solo

BITCH I AM SOLO

For more infomation >> JENNIE - SOLO (Rearranged Rearranged Version xD) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Root Any Android Without PC/Laptop | Best Rooting Apps 2019 - Duration: 8:09.

Root Any Android Without PC/Laptop | Best Rooting Apps 2019

For more infomation >> Root Any Android Without PC/Laptop | Best Rooting Apps 2019 - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Number of Kakao Corporation's taxi-hailing service users hits record high in Dec. - Duration: 0:38.

South Korea's major IT company Kakao Corporation has reported its highest number of active

users last month.

The company is best known in the country for its ubiquitious mobile messenger service KakaoTalk.

According to the firm on Sunday, the number of Kakao's taxi service users set a new record

as it hit ten million in December.

This is the highest monthly figure since 2015...when the company started the service.

The announcement comes despite some taxi drivers calling for a boycott of the cab-hailing app...as

part of a protest against Kakao's beta ride-sharing service introduced last month.

For more infomation >> Number of Kakao Corporation's taxi-hailing service users hits record high in Dec. - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Military officials of S. Korea and Japan meet in Singapore to discuss 'radar dispute' - Duration: 2:05.

Military and ministerial officials of Seoul and Tokyo are holding working-level talks

in Singapore.

The meeting is set up to try and clear up misunderstandings over a recent disputed encounter

in the East Sea.

Park Ji-won sheds light on the key discussion topics.

According to South Korea's defense ministry Monday,.. high-ranking military and ministerial

officials are taking part in the talks in Singapore.

The talks are led by South Korea's Chief Director of Military Support under the Joint Chiefs

of Staff, Vice Admiral Boo Suk-jong ,... and his counterpart from Japan's defense ministry

Takeshi Ishikawa ( ). A military source told Arirang News Monday

afternoon that the talks in the morning were held at the South Korean embassy in Singapore,...

and the afternoon session was held at the Japanese embassy,... to create a fair atmosphere

for the discussions.

However, according to the source, the exact agenda won't be known until the defense ministry

officially announces the result of the talks.

This is the second time that South Korea and Japan have met to discuss the radar issue.

The previous working-level talks between the two countries were held on December 27th as

a video conference.

On December 20th,... a Japanese patrol aircraft claimed that it was targeted by a South Korean

destroyer,... when the ship was on a humanitarian mission to rescue a distressed North Korean

vessel in international waters in the East Sea.

South Korea's defense ministry has denied the claim, saying its warship did not use

its STIR 180 fire-control radar during the operation,.. and only used its MW 08 search

radar... and an optical camera to observe the Japanese aircraft,... as its rescue mission

was hindered by the Japanese plane flying at low altitude in a way that could be seen

as threatening.

Seoul's defense ministry has also asked Tokyo to stop distorting facts,... and not to use

the incident for political reasons.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Military officials of S. Korea and Japan meet in Singapore to discuss 'radar dispute' - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon calls for eradication of physical, sexual abuse in sports - Duration: 1:02.

President Moon Jae-in held this year's first meeting with top aides.

One issue was the recent allegations of sexual abuse and violence against female athletes.

The South Korean leader urged his aides to do their utmost to eradicate all abuse in

sports.

"Once again, I would like to stress that oppression or violence of any form cannot be justified

in any way, whether it's to improve an athlete's skills or even to medal in an international

competition."

There's been a series of claims by female athletes,... including short track speed skating

champion Shim Suk-hee,... that they were sexually assaulted by their coaches.

Moon asked his aides to create a safe environment in which all victims can come forward.

Today's meeting was the first of its kind since the president replaced his chief of

staff,... his senior secretary for political affairs... and his senior secretary for public

relations last Tuesday He also called for better communication by

his staff with the public, business, labor, government ministries and the National Assembly.

For more infomation >> President Moon calls for eradication of physical, sexual abuse in sports - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Court orders gov't and ferry operator to compensate survivors of Sewol-ho ferry disaster - Duration: 1:53.

It's been five years since the Sewol-ho sank and took more than 300 lives.

Finally, the survivors of the worst maritime disaster in the nation's history have won

damages in a lawsuit against the state and the ferry operator.

Kim Mok-yeon updates us on the developments.

On Monday, the Ansan branch of the Suwon District Court held the state and the ferry operator,

Cheonghaejin Marine, responsible for the tragedy in which the Sewol-ho ferry capsized in 2014,

killing more than 300 passengers, including many high school students who were on a field

trip.

The court ordered the ferry operator to pay compensation of some 71 thousand U.S. dollars

to the 20 survivors of the tragedy.

Family members of student survivors will receive up to 14 thousand dollars and relatives of

other survivors will be compensated up to 29 thousand dollars depending on their relationship

with the survivors.

In Monday's ruling, the court acknowledged that the authorities and officials of Cheonghaejin

Marine overlooked the rescue operations and their actions caused severe mental suffering

for the survivors.

The court said that the belated escape from the sinking and the absence of directions

from the crewmen caused the survivors considerable difficulties with some of them even suffering

from post-traumatic stress disorders.

The ruling also held the state responsible for the situation, for not providing accurate

information about the search and rescue operations after the sinking, and for not giving the

victims enough psychological and social support.

The regional court's ruling on the survivors' lawsuit comes some six months after the court

awarded the victims of the tragedy nearly 180 thousand dollars and their relatives up

to 35 thousand dollars each in a separate suit.

More than 200 family members lodged an appeal against that ruling, claiming that the state

needs to take more responsibility for its negligence.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Court orders gov't and ferry operator to compensate survivors of Sewol-ho ferry disaster - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Golfer known for 'Fisherman's Swing' earns invitation to PGA event - Duration: 0:39.

One of the most entertaining golfers in the world has earned an invitation to showcase

his moves to a global audience.

South Korea's very own, Choi Ho-sung, who became in internet sensation with his eccentric

swing, will play in his first PGA Tour event early next month.

Ranked 1-hundred-98th in the world, and without a card to play on the PGA,... he received

a sponsor's exemption to take part in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Arm event.

Choi's unique golfing style, which fans call the 'fisherman's swing,' made him a social

media sensation last year.

For more infomation >> Golfer known for 'Fisherman's Swing' earns invitation to PGA event - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

GFRIEND - 해야 (Sunrise) M/V (REACTION VIDEO) | Sel Daria - Duration: 8:56.

SKIP TO 3:03 FOR REACTION VIDEO :)

How did you know about WINNER?

My sister is the one who made me like K-Pop

She asked me to watch this group because they're good and handsome

I saw Bigbang's video

And then because they have the same agency

Bigbang and WINNER...BOOM (HAHAHAHA)

I watched WINNER and I thought G-Dragon and Mino are brothers

That's why I searched about WINNER more

What is your height? Are you taller than VoBo?

So Woozi is taller than me

When did you become a Carat, Inner Circle?

I'm not really sure when I became a Carat or Innercircle

I learned about SEVENTEEN thru my friend, Ariz

She's tweeting photos of them

And then I asked her, "why is there a foreigner in the group?"

So I searched about them, because of Vernon

Vernon is the foreigner in the group

I'm going to answer all the K-Pop related questions to keep this video short

The lyrics is really good

Whenever iKON releases a new song

it's always heartwarming and relatable

You had an overtime at work. After your work, you received a text.

"You have your overtime today, right? I'll wait for you outside. I'm using my red sports car. License plate: SV1717."

You rushed outside bec. you don't want him to wait for you

You easily found the car . Who doesn't right?

You ran towards the car, opened the door and you saw him in the driver's seat.

You were shocked because he even bought you flowers.

"Sorry. Did you wait for me for too long?"

"No, it's okay. You're worth the wait." (Then he gave you the flowers)

It's so good!

It's really good!

I had goosebumps for the whole video

Especially when the song hits its climax

For more infomation >> GFRIEND - 해야 (Sunrise) M/V (REACTION VIDEO) | Sel Daria - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

IMHO, THIS IS POWERFUL EMOTIONAL BEAT! ⚡ royalty free music no cost - Duration: 3:49.

Emotional beat visualization for you! This is stylish royalty free music no cost animation.

Epic hip-hop beat, with classical music, chorus and heroic emotions.

For more infomation >> IMHO, THIS IS POWERFUL EMOTIONAL BEAT! ⚡ royalty free music no cost - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

আ.লীগের নেতৃত্বে ১৪ দলীয় জোটে ভাঙনের সুর॥ জাসদের ইনু ও ওয়ার্কার্স পাটির মেননের আলাদা চলার প্রস্তুতি - Duration: 5:55.

সৌদি সাংবাদিক জামাল খাশোগি ঘটনা সৌদি ক্রাউন প্রিন্স সালমানের সহযোগী কাহতানি নিখোঁজ Saudi Arabia News https://youtu.be/JXqdsguAGiA

প্রধানমন্ত্রী। মন্ত্রী ।প্রতিমন্ত্রীরা সরকারি কী কী সুযোগ সুবিধা পান facilities of cabinet member's https://youtu.be/U_c9QYcjWAY

For more infomation >> আ.লীগের নেতৃত্বে ১৪ দলীয় জোটে ভাঙনের সুর॥ জাসদের ইনু ও ওয়ার্কার্স পাটির মেননের আলাদা চলার প্রস্তুতি - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Manuelu (†16) někdo brutálně uškrtil a hodil do křoví. Podezřelým je migrant ze Sýrie - Duration: 2:38.

 Teprve šestnáctiletá Manuela z města Wiener Neustadt se v sobotu večer nevrátila z večírku

Po noci strávené nekonečným čekáním se ji její matka společně s několika dalšími lidmi vydala hledat

A byla to právě ona, kdo nakonec v neděli ráno objevil dívčino tělo. Ačkoliv výsledky pitvy budou známy teprve dnes, je jisté, že se dívka stala obětí brutální vraždy

Podle zdrojů rakouského serveru Krone totiž z nálezu těla bylo jasně patrné, že ji někdo uškrtil, navíc zranění v oblasti krku prý byla rozsáhlá

O vraždě svědčí i fakt, že byla nalezena pohozená ve křoví. Policii se jen krátce po nálezu těla podařilo zatknout podezřelého

Je jím mladý žadatel o azyl ze Sýrie Yazan A., který do Rakouska přišel v roce 2014 a nyní zde žije se statusem uprchlíka

 Vede k němu hned několik stop. Podle všeho jde o bývalého přítele oběti, chodili spolu přibližně rok, pak se ale kvůli jeho žárlivosti vztah rozpadl

V poslední době se sice začali stýkat znovu, podle svědků se ale často hádali. Z vraždy mladé dívky je podezřelý Syřan Yazan A

 Yazan A. měl být navíc téměř jistě posledním, s kým byla dívka spatřena. Sám měl dokonce v nočních hodinách napsat její matce, že se Manuela zpozdí, ale on ji do čtyř hodin přivede domů

To se ale nestalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment